Growing Needs Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna make you both swell up," Mia said, wanting them to know how little control they had now. The thought should have given her pause, but the reason for it was obvious; she was the stallion here. They were a pair of holes to fuck. Easy as that. Their rightful place was here, impaled on her every fat foot of her dicks, while swelling up with entire ounces of pre-cum by the second. And, before long, they would be inundated in her semen.

"You're both gonna be balls of cum when I'm finished," she continued, thrusting hard as her body could manage, heedless to their safety. If they could survive taking a seventy-two-inch cock to the hilt, then they could handle some force, "Entire gallons of my baby batter will flood your wombs. How much sperm do you think there'll be, Roshni?"

The doctor gurgled in response, though her pussy clenched in blatant joy at the idea.

"No idea either," Mia chuckled, "Bet it's gonna be high in the trillions though. Maybe the quadrillions? Or higher! Imagine if I could get you guys pregnant? Fuck, you could end up carrying entire litters of my children. I bet you'd get so fucking huge. You'd be like a pair of human boulders."

Both of them came at the image laid into their addled brains. It didn't matter what they might think of the matter anymore. They were Mia's to be used and fucked and bred as she wished. Diana's belly extended far past her head, a mirror of Roshni's own predicament, though the doctor's was absurd by comparison. She stood almost a foot smaller than her receptionist, and now she had six feet of horse dick piled into her. But what did that mean to her anymore? Everything she'd learned in medical school, everything she'd spent her life doing, even the semi-maternal feelings she'd built towards Mia, all were meaningless. Roshni's eyes rolled and her body went limp.

Diana followed soon after. Thrust after thrust rocked their senseless bodies. The bulge of Mia's cock sank to their heads, then bellowed toward the wall before them. Each detail showed through their taut, shiny flesh, as did the constant jets of pre-cum as they exploded against the uterine walls. The underside rounded out as they were flooded.

"Oh god, I can't take much more," Mia moaned, heedless to her cock-sleeves heedless states. All that she heard, felt or cared about were the two cunts slobbering over her twin pricks. Fucking them was an impossible joy. As she slid back, their walls closed, almost seeming to swell to suit her desire to break through once again. Each little nook and cranny conformed to her veins. The glands that produced their juices had become open floodgates.

Yet none of it escaped without Mia's help. Fem-cum gushed forth as she slid back, pulling it with her. The puddle on the floor had spread, consuming much of the examination room, where she'd once taken solace in Roshni's company and advice. For so long, she had only felt comfortable here, away from the throngs of staring eyes and maelstrom of questions. Now it had become a place of pure, unbridled lust.

Mia grunted and slammed her hands into the wall, hard enough to leave holes in the stone. She saw them and hooked her hands inside, ignoring the jagged edges she'd made, and used it to push and pull herself at an even greater pace. The splash of fluids increased, as did the voracious churning in her balls. Nothing smelled of the sterile equipment she was used to. Her musk dominated the room, accentuated by the two cunts pouring onto the floor.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mia groaned under her breath. Her cocks throbbed with need, ready to unleash a biblical flood of cum into the two broodmares. God, how she wanted to just let go. Both girls had already cum a dozen times, or were close to it, and she hadn't done it so much as once that day. So unfair.

But cumming meant leaving these glorious sensations behind. At least until she called Annie. With Mia's size and speed, it wouldn't take long to meet up with her. Or perhaps Bella would be ready for another double helping of centaur jizz? No, not after how Mia had left her yesterday.

Why settle for one? Or two? She should call all her friends and invite them to the clinic, where they could help clean up Diana and Roshni, before they all turned and worshipped Mia. It would be glorious. Nothing on her body would go unloved, even as she fucked another load into someone. There'd be someone to lick and massage her balls, people to sit in her arms and suckle on her tits, and even someone's pussy for her to devour. It wouldn't end until everyone was an overinflated balloon of her seed.

And who would deny her? Keira and Annie had already sampled her cocks, and Bella might not even care that she still looked like a whale had moved into her womb. What about Rhona?

"Oh shit!" Mia glanced to a clock and saw the time. Last week, she'd promised to meet Rhona at the mall today. It was more necessary now, since Mia doubted her current wardrobe would last longer than another day if she kept growing as she had done. She had fifteen minutes. Rhona was a punctual woman, the kind that teased you for being even a minute late.

"Gotta cum, gotta cum, gotta cum," Mia said and affixed her mind to the sensations bombarding her. It didn't take long for her imagination to obtrude its influence. She saw Rhona in the nude, as she had before while the ebony woman changed outfits in front of her, except now she was enticing her. Rhona kept her hands over her chocolate nipples, the palms just big enough to shield them, while her hips swayed side to side in a seductive, primal motion. Then she turned and presented the greater ass Mia had seen or imagined.

It was the same one that she would fantasise about having when she was a human, before she understood its detriments. Daily gym visits had built the ultimate bubble butt on Rhona's form. Her cheeks flared from her waist into a rounded shelf, the kind people photoshopped themselves to have. Muscles surged beneath the layers of fat she'd worked to maintain, keeping the bounty firm yet jiggly. And, like all great asses, it blended back into her luscious thighs.

Her imagination jumped ahead to her hilting in both Rhona's holes. They welcomed as her friend always did, accepting her as she was, no matter how many feet of onyx, vein-riddled, cum-packed horse cock that meant taking. And, slowly losing herself to the throes of bliss, she pictured herself growing then and there. Taller, stronger, greater.

So huge that she dwarfed houses. So massive that her cocks became mansions. So utterly gigantic that she became the earth itself. All the while she fucked her friends one after the other, leaving them heavy with her children.

"Fuck!" Mia shouted and her vision shattered as bliss exploded in her brain. All control was removed from her, leaving the path clear for her cum. Roshni and Diana both regained enough sense to sputter, moan then scream as they were inundated in jizz. The first blast rocketed through Mia's urethra, swelling her shaft as it went. Her flares both doubled in size, perfecting the lock she had on the two, though it was unnecessary.

"So much!" Roshni shrieked as her already ruined womb inflated to a heavy ball of cum, despite the giant spire that still extended far beyond her, from which a second, more forceful shot collided with the wall.

"Keep cumming!" Diana said beside her. The slut was in her personal nirvana, even as her knees were lifted from the table by her stomach. Through hazy eyes, Roshni watched Mia's cock swell from base to tip, then explode with semen. The centaur hadn't been bluffing about the gallons.

"Don't stop," Roshni said, losing herself in the fourth burst. Wherever Mia's sperm touched her womb, it ignited her pleasure, almost refining it until she once again lost her grip on the conscious realm. All she saw was the white of a billion nerves detonating in a chain reaction of ecstasy, and the envisioned chaos of sperm now inside her womb.

Mia continued to thrust as she came, her body on autopilot as it sought to better impregnate them. She angled her rump blindly, hoping to thrust against their ovaries, despite being much, much too large for such a feat. Even so, she persisted. Her balls continued to swell, though they diluted faster now. From the size of what she guessed to be beachballs, they shrank to mere grapefruits. But sizes were always deceiving in Mia's case.

Where one might expect a few gallons of cum at most, based on the size of her testicles at the time, she left both Roshni and Diana insensate, laying atop twin orbs of cum, each the half again the size of their entire bodies. Mia clenched muscles deep in her body, hoping to squeeze the last of her orgasm out. It worked, pushing the viscous remnants that had stuck along the inside of her cock. Both females were lifted another inch.

Mia panted from atop them as she pulled away. Five minutes left. She might still make it, if she left Roshni and Diana on their own, but she couldn't. As they were now, they might slip and fall. She helped them to the floor, ignoring how their pussies gushed against her, and made sure they were stable enough not to tumble over. It took all she had not to linger on her handiwork.

"Mia?" Roshni said, rousing back to consciousness once more.

"I'm sorry," Mia said.

"Don't be," the doctor smirked and rubbed circles into her enormous belly. Her navel had popped out, and the expanse had the illusion of solidity. Beneath it, her pussy sat splayed open to the size of a watermelon. It undulated, trying to return to its former tightness, but the damage had been done. On both it and Roshni's psyche.

"I think you really did ruin my pussy," Roshni said and giggled.

"You're not mad?"

"How could I be? It might be your pheromones, or something else entirely, but I love you, Mia. And you were perfect for my first time."

"So, uh... we'll do this again?" Mia asked.

"Absolutely," Roshni beamed, "Now, come over here. I can't let you leave with your cocks covered in our cum like that."

"Yes, 'Mom'," Mia rolled her eyes, but trotted over to let her slowly softening erections hang by the doctor's face.

"Hmm," Roshni took a long inhale as she nuzzled into the slimy shaft. Her face came away with viscous strings of cum attached, "I could never get enough of that smell." She soon took the head in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Hey! I want another load too," Diana said.

"She, ooh, she's just cleaning me up," Mia said.

"Yeah, right," Diana crawled over and took the other cock into her mouth, stroking and sucking it as she would a flaccid cock, "Come on, get hard for me. My womb's full, but my belly's really hungry."

"Don't..." Mia trailed off as the two worked.

"I can't help it," Roshni said as she lathered the massive cock in her spit, "Fuck, I need more."

"I've gotta meet a friend in a few minutes," Mia protested.

"Then hurry up and cum," Diana giggled.

"I have an idea," Roshni said and leaned away, then her fingertip circled Mia's broad urethra, before slipping into it.

"Fuck!" Mia shouted as Diana followed suit. Not long after and they got their wish.

-Twenty-five minutes later-

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Mia said as she galloped through the mall. She spotted Rhona by the wish fountain, though most people just stole the pennies thrown in by children. Her friend was turned away at the time, checking her phone.

"It's about time. Jesus, I was about to send a search... party..." Rhona's voice diminished to a mere breeze as she look upon Mia, "Um... growth spurt's still on, I guess?"

"Y-yeah," Mia shrugged and looked down at her friend, over whom she stood almost six feet higher. Rhona wasn't tall like Keira, but she wasn't short either. She was in the middle, a nice five-foot-six or seven, Mia assumed. Now, however, she truly looked tiny. As did almost everyone.

"Clothes first, then," Rhona said and led the way.

12