Growing Needs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's college. Isn't the big thing for people to experiment?" Mia asked.

"Hmm?" Rhona murmured, her thoughts muddled as her clit was pressured.

"You know, girls kissing girls, all that stuff? Some people go a little crazier though."

"Yeah," Rhona sighed. She ground against Mia's motions now, losing herself.

"Did you hear about Chloe?"

"Hmm, no."

"Apparently, and this is just a rumour, but apparently she fucked a horse," Mia said.

"Jesus," Rhona said, breathless as she built toward her climax. A mixture of Mia's seductive voice, and the torment of restraint, pushed her closer to the edge.

"Yeah," Mia's hand found Rhona's from beneath her breast, "Ever thought of that?"

"No," Rhona answered. She leaned into Mia's back, pressing her own tits flush against the broad expanse of muscle. Her nipples squished into them, sending bolts of lightning from her bust to her cunt. Sweat saturated her clothes now, sticking them to her skin, while her pussy all but gushed, as if attempting to ruin her tights.

"Really?" Mia asked and turned to her yet again, though Rhona's movements didn't slow. Her temperature flared, and her mind screamed for her to stop, yet that was it. She was locked in a loop of self-gratification, one that wouldn't break until she came. And still Mia remained ignorant to it.

"You never thought of having a horse's cock? They're pretty incredible from what I hear. The feeling's different than a guy's. It's kind of leathery, thick and dense. Sounds kind of nice, right?"

"Hmm," Rhona nodded, incapable of refusing. Mia knew. She had to. Why else would she say this? She knew few people ever really thought of fucking a horse, much less admit to such an illegal and taboo act. Unless it involved a pair of specific horse cocks, which hung mere feet away from Rhona. Did they feel like Mia described?

"Some of them are really veiny, though. Like, you can feel them inside you from what I hear," Mia said, "And they're so huge that you feel like a virgin all over again."

"Uh huh," Rhona moaned, eyes closed and grinding harder now. She was so close. Her imagination took hold, placing her in a similar state, except she was hung from beneath Mia in a pair of stirrups, while those enormous cocks swelled toward her. Most people thought they could control their fantasies, that their thoughts directed them. It was true, except when lust controlled their thoughts.

"If you want it all, you know what you've gotta do?" Mia asked.

"No..."

"You've gotta let it fuck your womb."

"Yeah..." Rhona's imagination conjured just that, except on a whole other level to what the average girl might think. She had both of Mia's giants inside her womb, stretching her lower body until they dominated her frame, until she was like a human condom for them.

"But the flares, that's what you call the heads, make getting them out pretty difficult. Can you imagine being stuck like that and someone walks in?" Mia giggled, though her voice had an edge to it. Not the sultry tone that brought Rhona past the point of no return, but lustful tenor that made it clear she enjoyed the thought too.

"Hmm..." Rhona had an easy solution for that in her mind. A tarp or something, like the thing knights put over their horses, that covered them down to their shins. A caparison, that was it. With one of them, Mia could walk around in public, all the while Rhona was strapped to her belly, helpless to refuse the cocks dominating her womb. Even so, a strong wind or a curious hand would reveal her to the public.

"Ahhh!!" Rhona was frozen but for the tremors emanating from her pussy. Her head was thrown back, mouth agape, eyes shut and back arched. It only lasted a second in reality, but to her, trapped in a cyclone of bliss, it might've been hours. Her insides clenched and unleashed her juices. They soaked through her pants from top to bottom in just a couple of spurts. Then Mia took another step and reignited the sensations.

Her nerves tingled in the aftermath, leaving her numb to anything but the remnants of pleasure. When cognition returned, she was held in Mia's arms like a child.

"So... how was it?" Mia asked. Rhona looked around and saw that they were in a field. How long was she out? She didn't even notice herself fainting, "We only just arrived," Mia said, reading the confusion on her face.

"Oh, okay," Rhona said and pulled on her clinging pants, finding them drenched, "Shit."

"It's okay," Mia said and started peeling them away, grin broadening as she revealed rich thighs, clenched tight in a bid to conceal the sopping lips between. The dark skin was coated in a sheen of juices and sweat, which glimmered in the sunlight. Mia's nostrils flared as more was revealed, until Rhona snatched the soaked garment from her.

"Stop it!"

"What?" Mia blinked and looked up, perplexed by the action. Then it cleared and was replaced by remorse. As it should be. Rhona yanked her pants up, grimacing at how the material clung to her skin. Any further and she would've done it. Crossed that line. Even this was too much. She wanted to, oh fuck, even now her pussy was wet and ached for her to give in.

No. If she went even a step further, just admitting what she felt, would spell the end. Mia would use her, then leave. They all did. But she couldn't blame them, it was her fault, always was and always would be. That's what they said. And how could Mia be any different, when every single past lover Rhona had left her? The odds weren't in her favour.

"Put me down," Rhona said. She kept her voice level, afraid to let even a speck of emotion slip free. What would come out? Sorrow? Lust? Either one wasn't worth it. She'd deal with them later, away from Mia, away from the glorious stench of her cocks. Stop it! Her loins burned. Later.

"Okay," Mia set her down. In doing so, her fingers sank into the plush mounds of Rhona's ass. The spark of lust almost broke into the void she'd created, though it did enough to make her pussy flare. Fuck, she wanted to. It'd be so damned easy, just pull her pants and turn around and ask Mia to fuck her. She obviously wanted to. The air reeked of her ever enticing musk. It'd just be two words, a quick action, and everything would fade away. That's what her pussy promised, bolstered by the relentless waves of Mia's scent.

"I'm going home," Rhona started walking. Her pants squelched with each step. Any loose parts, few as they were, slapped against one another. The further she got, the clearer her thoughts became, though it didn't relieve the want simmering within her. Once she reached a sidewalk, all that remained of Mia's scent was what clung to her own body. It brought her own situation into light, however. She reeked of pussy. At least it gave her an excuse for a long, long, long bath.

That could wait. The first thing her body craved once she got home and into the sanctity of her room, away from her sisters and parents, was the attentions of her fingers and a guilty-pleasure. Beneath her bed, locked and chained away, rested her sole dildo. A monster by most standards. She'd bought it from Bad Dragon last year and couldn't regret it.

She fished out some lube from a nearby drawer and lathered the obscene toy. It was firmer than most of this model, as she'd requested, and decorated in dense veins that scraped at her inner walls like curious fingers. The head flared into a wide, bulbous crown capped with an inch-wide hole. A pair of balls at its base housed the fake cum she used, and a nearby pump promised to release it into her. As thorough as she'd been, it was a poor substitute for the real deal.

After all, she bought it out of a need for Mia. For the last year, she'd worked out her frustrations with this toy, stretching her pussy wider than her fist, and cumming until her fantasies stopped or her body gave out. Usually the latter, and today was no different.

Hours later and she crumbled to her bed, legs splayed around her impaled cunt. Thick, cum lube oozed from her stretched lips. Her hand clenched in the aftermath, pumping still more into herself. She imagined it was real, that sperm were invading her womb at that moment and fertilising her egg, promising her the birth of a new centaur. Or it could be human or horse. She wouldn't care. So long as it was Mia's.

The echo of an orgasm surged through her at the thought. Rhona panted and turned over, cooing at how the dildo shifted inside her, before letting exhaustion claim her. She closed her thighs around the toy, eager to keep it lodged inside. No better way to sleep than with her pussy plugged up tight.

12