Growing Needs Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it you fucking broodmare," Mia said, "Fuck yourself on my cocks. Ruin yourself for anyone else. No one, human or otherwise, can fuck you like this. You're mine. Your womb is mine. Your cunt is mine! Your eggs are mine!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! All yours! I'm yours! Oh fuck, nothing can fuck me like this! I'm worthless now, just a stupid cum bucket, baby factory!" Roshni babbled.

"Fucking right!" Mia roared. Something deep in her body clenched and Roshni was launched forward several feet, until her hands met Mia's legs again.

"Are you cumming?! Please cum in me!" Roshni pleaded.

"Calm down, bitch," Mia said, panting, "It's just pre-cum. Now get back to work!"

Roshni returned to her position, sliding along the dripping pole until another pressurised jet of pre sent her racing. So it continued. Each time, she would push herself back from Mia's front, stomach fuller and rounder from the latest load of pre, and fuck herself until she returned. Mia needed to do nothing, such was her place. She was the stallion here, alpha to Roshni. If she raised a finger, then the broodmare had failed in her duties.

Such thoughts infested Mia's mind. Whatever the situation, she was supreme. Annie worshipped, as had Diana, Keira and Belle. So would Rhona. It'd take just a minute and she, too, would be enamoured. Then more women would join in. More and more, until Mia had an army all to herself. A private line of horse-cock whores eager to bare her children.

"What the fuck?!" Mia gasped and shook her head, still the pleasure pervaded, but it was dampened. Roshni ignored her, too caught in the umpteenth onslaught of ecstasy. The centaur rubbed at her temples, trying to sift through her pleasure and isolate those strange thoughts. It was hopeless, however, as the sensations in her cocks obscured everything.

It could wait. Her balls almost ached with their unspent load, a combination of Rhona's refusal and her lapse in control weighed them down. They'd swollen enough to rest against the backs of her legs, down the shin. She brought her nipples back to her mouth and poured herself into the bliss.

The pleasure flowed unabated. It roared through her veins, raced across every nerve ending and set them alight, sparking other fires or snuffing them out to pave the way for a fiercer blaze. Roshni's cunt rolled along her cocks like a starved whore's throat, wringing more pre-cum from her overburdened balls. Each spurt must've been as dense as the real thing.

Mia's nostrils flared. The air was mired in sex, mostly her own but traces of Roshni's snuck through. It almost seemed build before her as a fine mist, too faint to be certain, yet too thick to ignore. She inhaled it, tasted it. It might have been gasoline for the damage it wreaked. Her body flared, sweat dribbled down her skin and fur. The intoxicating stench saturated her bloodstream. She needed to cum.

Oh yes, she needed it. No longer want, but need. Both pain and ecstasy poured from her balls as they gurgled, a perfect sound for her desire. Fuck! She wished she could reach them, just to massage the ache. Having just one person wasn't enough. Two might not be enough. She still wanted to taste pussy and fuck it at the same time. She'd need more.

Annie, Keira, Roshni and Diana. All four would be perfect. Her personal orgy. Every girl would tend to her, licking and kissing and massaging and worshipping her growing body. Their reward? Simple. They'd trade places with whoever was on her dicks at the time, get a massive load, then move on. All her needs would be placated.

Someone to adore her nipples as she drowned their pussy in her spit. Another to cradle her ever-tumescent balls as they became addicted to her musk. A third and fourth to her cocks, one to take them and the other to help it happen.

She moaned into her breast, brow furrowed as her gut clenched. Not long now. Then everyone could gather around the one on her cocks and slide along every foot of her all-encompassing shafts, before backing off to watch their belly turn to a semi-sphere of cum that would expand until they couldn't take anymore. Though no one else was around, she was happy to realise the ending.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Ahh! Yes! I'm cumming inside you!" Mia cried. Roshni's limbs latched to her cocks as they swelled half-again their original size. The size stood out in stark relief to the Indian woman's form. Each stomp of Mia's heart caused the doctor's rotund gut to jiggle, before it exploded.

Her release didn't come in spurts. A single flood gushed into Roshni's womb and swelled her to a greater size. It ebbed to a gentle stream, yet it still shamed any human, before the intermission passed and the next tide crashed into her. Mia quivered throughout it, basking in the pleasure and heat of her seed as it bathed her cocks. Not a drop escaped the tight seal of Roshni's whorish cervix.

Every drop was trapped. Every little speck was locked away. Every sperm had free reign. Fantasies of impregnating her surged once more, stronger than ever. Mia saw it clear as day, her friends cradling stomachs bigger than their bodies, while their tits leaked milk in steady streams and their hips flared to accommodate. All the while, they would fall to their knees and worship her cocks. What better food for their young than the father's ultra-potent seed?

"It... it's over?" Mia clenched and felt nothing escape her tumescent cocks. Her balls had shrunk to 'normal', spent of their egregious load. She took an experimental step and felt a huge weight tug her members down.

"Roshni? Hey, Roshni are you okay?"

"Never better," came the hoarse reply.

"I'm, uh, gonna pull out. Okay?"

"Y-yeah, that's probably for the best," Roshni said and grunted as Mia slowly extracted herself.

"Oh god," Mia said once she was free and looked down at her friend, or the petite form attached to her belly.

"I know," Roshni giggled and stroked the landscape of her abdomen. It had pushed the table aside and almost knocked the tv over. As it was, the screen leaned precariously on her body. Mia moved it to safety while she inspected her doctor.

"I can't believe this. I know I made you huge in the clinic, but... fuck, how haven't you popped yet?"

"Who knows? I'll figure it out," Roshni said, though her voice was faint, "Hmm, I could just fall asleep here."

"Hey, don't pass out," Mia said and shook her. The touch was too much. A gush of white spewed from Roshni's crotch and crashed into the wall, a second soon followed.

"Ahh! So good! It's so fucking thick, it's like giving birth already!" Roshni cried, shivering in an encore to her previous orgasms.

"Oh shit," Mia remembered what she'd said. Had the words stuck? Oh god, what if Roshni became obsessed with being bred? Another heavy splatter dictated her attention, "Come on, you can drain in the shower."

"Yeah, okay," Roshni said.

"Or..." Mia licked her lips as she came around to eye her friend's gawking cunt. When the onslaught of cum paused, it oozed out in opaque rivulets. The act had left her throat dry and sore. She hadn't drunk anything since she ate either.

Mia lowered herself and lifted Roshni off the ground. Cum squirted from the hole under such pressure, dousing Mia in her own fluid, before her lips covered it. The tide inundated her mouth. She swallowed, but it was difficult, like trying to glug jelly without chewing. When she did chew, her jizz clung to her teeth and gums. Viscous gulps were all she could manage and, despite her large mouth and gullet, the flow overcame her.

Semen streaked down her front and fell to the floor. A puddle formed as more escaped her. No matter how fast she swallowed, she couldn't keep up. Mia eventually let it leak, choosing instead to savour her jizz. How could she describe it? A whirlwind seemed accurate, like a storm of flavours rampaged on her tongue, too many to say, each stronger than anything in recent memory. She could, however, say it was better than the pasta. Maybe next time she'd replace the sauce with her cum instead?

Mia pulled away with a gasp. Her lungs craved oxygen, and another part of her lusted for the rank aroma of sex. She stared at Roshni's pussy. The hole had recovered slightly, though it seemed ruined forever. Even now, the vague shape of Mia's cocks remained. She could slide a fist into such a cavern and have room for her head.

"I really ruined you," Mia chuckled. No response. She checked and found that Roshni had passed out, "Come on, let's go to bed." Standing and walking was a strange combination with a belly stuffed with food and cum. Her stomach sloshed if she moved too much or suddenly, yet she couldn't imagine more satisfaction outside of sex. Sleep reclaimed her, promising a new day tomorrow. Hopefully one where she'd stopped growing.

12