Growing Needs Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It couldn't be possible, yet it was. She'd thought the same thing when she first met Mia while out with her sisters, and again that morning, then once more with Rhona. Physics, sensibilities, any logic failed in the face of the centaur. Hers was an impossible existence.

So why couldn't her pre-cum be as thick and rich with sperm as the actual stuff? Which, itself, was the same viscosity as jelly, maybe denser. The globs that clung to her cheek oozed down across her lips and over her eyes, gluing them shut. She didn't need to see. She felt, heard, tasted and smelt everything anyway. From the audible squelching of pre-cum and Mia's thunderous heart, to the way her shaft seemed to harden by the second, she even wondered at the wriggling sensation on her tongue.

Her throat worked like a machine. She chewed the semen in her mouth, but it clung to her teeth and gums, and still more came gushing in a perpetual tide. But she wanted more. Every breath struggled to reach her lungs, the blood rushed to her head, and her pussy throbbed in a building orgasm. Her gut clenched and she gurgled a moan. Ashleigh screamed yet again and Jasmine's muffled cry joined her.

Mindless groans rumbled in her chest. The world bleared around her, clouded by the gunk in her eyes. More oozed out, layering upon her face. Jasmine ground her cunt into the cock, even though she must've swallowed enough cum to take it now. The thought of parting from this flavour, from the smell, made her shiver. And it wasn't doing anything regardless.

Mia grunted and shifted on her hooves. The cocks swayed with her motion, knocking Jasmine's face forward. Her jaw stretched wider than humanly possible, like a anaconda about to swallow its prey, and more of her cock crammed inside. Not an inch of space was spared. Her tongue pressed flat and squirmed, trying to pleasure Mia. The tip pushed against her throat. Compelled by instinct, Jasmine shoved her face harder against it.

Just taking another inch seemed an insurmountable battle, but she'd long since learned not to think. Logic was a failed practice against Mia. Slowly, inevitably, her maw extended and passed the flare, which bulged from her throat like it was wrapped in a condom. Mia's heartbeat supplemented her own as it sank deeper.

Jasmine floundered for a handhold with the flare gone and hooked her fingers into a vein. Only one thought dictated her actions; Deeper. No room for doubt or reason. All she knew was that she wanted to go deeper, to beat Ashleigh and be impaled on this dick forever. She felt her torso swell. Like everything else, this shouldn't be possible. Her heartbeat against Mia's cock, her lungs filled with air despite the giant obstruction in her airways, and she was cumming throughout.

What did it look like to an outsider? She imagined that her torso was nothing but skin around Mia, her arms and legs hanging at her sides, while her belly distended with a cock bigger than her entire body, arm-thick veins all throbbing through her skin, while foot after foot entered her. Jasmine glanced through murky eyes to her sister. It was faint, but it looked like she'd regained some lucidity. The top heavy twin ignored her in favour of another climax.

Ashleigh pulled herself to the middle-dick. She couldn't move her legs, merely kick and twitch in her endless pleasure. Instead, she brought herself to the cock with her fist currently inside it. She twisted and pushed and pulled, shuddering as her womb grew heavier with pre-cum, while she licked at the mostly dry head. Would it fit in her like it did Jasmine? Probably, but that could wait.

She wanted to test Mia's cock-hole. Her other hand hooked into the orifice, pulling it wider and spilling pre-cum like a waterfall. Where the creamy slime touched her tingled like a constant thrum of energy against her skin. Ashleigh lapped at the flow, moaning at the flavour and smell of it. Her lower body clenched in another release just from the taste.

"Oh fuck," Mia gasped, "You two are great."

"Still more to come," Ashleigh said, speaking more to the cock than its wielder. Her sister couldn't respond, both gagged and insensate with cock. The bottom-heavy girl fed a pair of fingers in alongside her wrist, then more as Mia's hole swallowed them. Mia stamped her hooves and nickered softly, moaning at the stretching.

"You're in my dick!" Mia said, realising the sensations assailing her.

"Yeah," Ashleigh breathed, feeding still more of her hand in with her other, "It feels so squishy and slimy inside. Kind of like your asshole. But it tastes even better."

"You were the one who fisted me?"

Ashleigh nodded, then remembered that Mia couldn't see her, "Yeah, it was. I wanted to do it again. And more. I'm so fucked up."

"No, you're not," Mia moaned.

"I want to be so fucking close to you. I want to be tucked into your scrotum, swim in your sweat, cum and spit, I even want to go up your ass."

"Like... like, vore?"

"Yes!" Ashleigh cried in another climax, then her muscles faltered. Any words she wanted to say past that became nothing but gibberish, a string of sounds without meaning beyond bliss. Her eyes rolled as she came harder, feeling Mia's cock pulsate and flood her insides with jizz. Despite her having yet to orgasm.

Mia's breaths came in heavy gusts. All three of her cocks were in bliss. Neither were buried all the way, though Jasmine crept forward inch by inch, but between the twins' womb, stomachs and arms, she felt her orgasm encroaching. The rumbling in her balls as they distended crushed grass underneath, and her cocks felt harder by the second. She never considered Ashleigh to be such a freak, but... she'd be lying if the thoughts didn't tempt her.

Having arms in her cock or ass felt amazing. A leg might be better. An entire body even more so. Maybe they were both freaks? She almost laughed at herself, there was no 'maybe' with her, a fifteen foot centaur with three cocks and half a dozen balls, who fucked any woman who offered herself. Even her friend's sisters.

And why wouldn't she? Every woman she fucked fell unconscious with ecstasy from her cocks, even without getting their pussies hollowed out by them. They all came to her. They knew their place beneath her, and she loved them for it. That's right, she thought. So long as a bitch knew it, they would be happy to let her claim them whenever and however she wanted. Of course, that meant a womb or belly inflated with sperm.

"Hmm, fuck I'm gonna cum," Mia said. Her hands found her tits and, once again, she wished she had more women. Two wasn't enough for her penises any more, and far from enough to satisfy the rest of her. If Rhona hadn't passed out, she could be on the third member. If Annie was around, she could be sucking and fucking Mia's nipples. If Keira, Roshni, Bella and Diana were there, they could try worshipping her bloated testes. But even they wouldn't be enough.

What about the other two testicles? What about her ass? What about her mouth? Oh god, she wanted to feel women all over her. Licking, kissing, fondling, adoring her from head to hoof. Her breaths came faster. Drool escaped her lips at the memory of tasting a pussy. Something must be wrong with her if she wasn't satisfied with those she'd fucked so far, yet she couldn't refuse it.

"More... more... oh fuck, give me more," Mia pleaded. Whether that meant the twins pleasuring her more, or for other women to stumble across and join the lurid display didn't concern her. She just craved more.

And she got it. Ashleigh's arms sank to the biceps, Jasmine reached her sheath, and her senses imploded. With her massive lungs, Mia's cry rang for several yards, reaching the ears of anyone remotely nearby. Though quieter, the ensuing tsunami resounded throughout the park, even the spurts launched into the trapped girls.

Mia lost all thought to her pleasure. She rode the waves, leaving cognition to drown under the waves of cum, and so she didn't notice the intermittent swelling in her cocks. The nodules spaced around her shafts lengthened to the size of arms, holding both twins in place, as did a series of bulbs that swelled down the lengths. While slight, they were enough to keep them on the cocks, despite the pressurised waves of semen.

Gallon after gallon poured into the two. Their climbing weight brought the cocks down. Jasmine's stomach faced the ground and met it long before Ashleigh did. Her belly inflated to the size of a beach ball in seconds, then eclipsed a yoga ball and beanbag. Likewise, Ashleigh's abdomen distended into a monument to fertility, however hers rose skyward and fell under its weight, pouring over the sides. Her skin resisted enough to hold an ovoid shape.

In the meantime, Ashleigh's hands were blasted free. Mia's central had no container. Jet after jet launched forth and collided with the playground, covering the monkey bars, slides, jungle gym and roundabout in her seed. One apparatus wasn't fitted well enough and toppled over.

More and more and more cum flooded the area and the girls that inhabited it. Mia recovered enough to notice her increased production, easily double its earlier load and still going. Entire minutes passed since she came before the end arrived. She stepped away from the gibbering, huge-bellied girls, pulling free of their bodies.

"How we try that bet?" Mia said, but Ashleigh couldn't offer anything more than a mad giggle. Her eyes were glazed over, half rolled into her head, and Jasmine wasn't any better. The centaur looked around, as if someone would appear to help her with this mess. She didn't have her phone, and the girls were naked before arriving at the park. Only one option remained. Carefully, she picked them both off the ground. The slight pressure was enough to open the floodgates.

"Oh crap, oh crap." Mia set off into a gallop, hoping to put them back home before Rhona woke up and got worried about them. Cum splashed everywhere, not the least of which herself. It soaked into her fur and hair and oozed down her chest. She'd need a shower later. If she could find a way to fit.

After returning the girls, Rhona was still unconscious, she didn't linger. The last thing she wanted was to be questioned by her friend, and she really needed to bathe before the semen turned crusty. No one liked dried cum. At home, however, another obstacle waited.

"Hey there," Annie said, trying to maintain annoyed tone, yet her awe came through clearly.

"Hey," Mia blushed and smiled, stepping closer to truly tower over the petite girl.

"We need to talk..."

"Do we?" Mia leaned down, still several feet over her.

"Oh fuck."

12