Growing Needs Ch. 16

Story Info
Outgrowing Home.
4.5k words
4.42
14.2k
19

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"You, uh, you've been growing I see," Annie said, glancing away from the truly huge centaur.

"I guess so," Mia shrugged, which sent huge waves passing through her magnificent breasts, each already larger than Annie. She misjudged their distance, causing a nipple to slap the human's cheek, though Annie didn't complain. In fact, she didn't say a word and just gawked, eyes darting around. There was just so much to see, even if it was just an enlarged form of what she was intimately familiar with. She took a sniff. Not just in stature, Mia had grown in all regards. It practically made her head spin.

No, she needed to focus. Annie pushed through the dense fog that was Mia's musk and forced a scowl on her face, though it was hard to keep from drooling. More so when she needed to speak. She opened her mouth. Fuck! Even with a foot between them, and several more between her and those cocks, their flavour was on her tongue. She frowned at the sheath; was it more crowded?

"You grew another dick?" Annie gasped, all her disdain forgotten.

"Yeah, it just happened. I saw Rhona, then her sisters, uh... Yep, I have three of them now," Mia chuckled and stepped over her smallest friend.

"Did you fuck them?"

Mia stopped mid-step, a clear twinge running through her groin. Even if she denied it, her immediate response was too obvious. Not just that, but her smell, while stronger than ever, was laced with pussy. The centaur sighed.

"Yeah."

"When I wasn't there?"

"It, uh... just sort of happened like that. I just went to talk with Rhona, then she opened her window and one thing led to another. After that her sisters got involved and, uh, I couldn't help it. Simple as that," Mia explained. Though light on detail, Annie didn't need much to visualise it in explicit detail. She rubbed her thighs together, hoping Mia wouldn't notice. It'd hamper the impact of her words otherwise.

"I thought we were dating," Annie said.

Mia shuffled from hoof to hoof, tail swishing and blowing her lustrous musk around, "I don't think it's simple as that."

"How isn't it?"

"Well, I'm a centaur for one. You're like a third of my size. My... my dicks are bigger than your entire body. Honestly, I don't think I can have just one girlfriend like this."

"Say that again. The first part."

"Um, okay. I'm a centaur, and you're a third of my size."

"And the next part," Annie bit her lip.

"My dicks are bigger than your entire body."

"How much bigger?" Annie clawed at her jeans, wishing she'd chosen a skirt instead. These fit too well. She couldn't get a hand inside to deal with the heat. The only method available was to grind her thighs together, but that didn't do nearly enough. She needed penetration. Deep. And stretching, the kind that left her gaping for hours, days even.

"I don't know. Maybe twice as large?"

She just couldn't stay mad at her or those cocks. Genuinely. It could be Mia's personality, or how long they'd been friends, or simple genetics. Given what Mia's pheromones did to her - to everyone it seemed - it might be impossible to dislike her. Could she get away with murder? Maybe. Thankfully, it'd never come to that. All Mia would need to abuse her chemicals for was public indecency. At that rate, she'd wind up having sex with strangers.

"Wow," Annie said. Between blinks, Mia's face was above her again, tits devouring the view below.

"Wanna see?"

"What?"

"I know you, Annie. You're just aching to get up close and personal with all three of my cocks, aren't you? I can smell it."

"That's embarrassing," Annie turned away, then her feet left the ground, body enclosed in huge, powerful arms and pushed against the largest breasts known to Earth. If she wasn't adjusted, she might've suffocated inside them. Not a bad way to go, but she had more important business first.

Gusts of air blew her hair about. Her body was pulled up, legs lodged firmly between Mia's voluptuous breasts that, though it had to be her imagination, seemed to be swallowing more of her. Annie blinked at the centaur's face as it filled her vision. She really was beautiful, not just a perfect display of excess. And her personality didn't hurt either.

"And? What're you gonna do about it, Little Annie?" Mia chuckled and nuzzled against her body, taking a long whiff, "You're just getting wetter."

"Then do something about it!" Annie said and shoved against her jeans. With an ass like hers, belts were unnecessary, though it didn't make removing them any easier.

"Allow me," Mia said and yanked them off, creating several tears in the process. The soaked panties came soon after, revealing the mess that was Annie's thighs. That massive tongue flicked out and lapped up every drop in one go, "Hmm, delicious." Annie's legs parted around the dense muscle, which dove straight into her snatch, stretching it more than any fist would. It wriggled around, saliva coating the inner walls.

Annie moaned and squeezed her legs around Mia's head until that huge mouth all but swallowed her hips. Fuck, she actually could, Annie thought. Between the differences in size, Annie would be like a large snack. Nothing more. Mia rolled her tongue, her own moans vibrating along it.

"Oh god, your tongue's something else," Annie said, pussy clenching and practically slurping on the muscle. It kept shifting patterns. Mia withdrew and angled it to grind against the clit. A mixture of spit and Annie's juices spurted out. She curled around the giantess's head, crotch undulating, gasping for air as her entire body tightened in anticipation. Mia was relentless.

Annie wasn't subtle in her pleasure, yet the centaur kept pushing her. Less than a minute after the first twinge, her world imploded and reversed in the same instant, sending dangerous shudders through her entire body. She clawed at Mia, who squeezed her firmer, guzzling up all the fem-cum gushing out. Not a drop escaped as she swallowed, all but inhaling Annie's fluids. And still her tongue wouldn't settle.

From one orgasm into the next, Annie thrashed in Mia's grip. She dug her nails into the behemoth, who paid no mind, while using her upper lip to massage Annie's clit. Counting was impossible beyond the first three.

"Stop! Stop! Fuck!" Annie cried, all strength dripping from her body, as if condensed into her cum.

"Oh, sorry," Mia said, breath ripe with the scent of her pussy.

"You're gonna kill me someday."

"Not like that I won't. If anything, it'll be my cocks. They are, after all," Mia lowered her voice, "Twice your size."

"There's no way they'll fit."

"Oh? Rhona handled them just fine. Her sisters too. Guess you're not up to it, huh?"

"You bitch," Annie giggled, "Well, everything about you is insane, so... Alright."

Mia plopped the tiny girl on her back while she went about searching for things to stack. They'd use the house as a brace, but Annie was much too short. After piling spare planks and some sheets, they were ready. Annie crawled on top, large, peachy ass swaying as her pussy dripped a trail, like the cocks needed direction. They'd find her holes regardless.

"How many?" Mia asked, standing over her friend, one cock on top and the others at Annie's sides.

"All of them."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm your first. Like fuck someone's gonna outdo me," Annie said and slid her ass along the top dick, while she straddled another, shuffling toward the head, where her pussy opened like a faucet. Just a touch almost set off an orgasm. She pushed against it, the flare bigger than her torso, yet her lips opened like a flower for the sun. With a grunt, and a torrent of juices, her cunt enveloped the glans. Even if she left it like that, she was stretched beyond imagination.

And not nearly enough either. Annie looked at the member to her side, noting the slight protrusions spattered across the shaft, and drooled at the idea of them grinding against her insides. The one above spewed pre-cum, murky strands hung before her eyes, until she leaned into the slimy shower. Despite what she said, Annie had no clue how she'd fit all three. Two might be possible, but fitting the third in an already airtight hole was daunting. Yet so fucking exciting.

"It won't work like that," Mia moaned from above.

"I know. Just... give me a second." Annie pushed herself forward, coming free with a lewd slurp, then grabbed the cock by her side and folded it over the one just inside her. No reasonable person would expect it to work. The very concept abandoned the idea of reality, though Mia had done that years ago, and again every second she existed. Annie stood up to straddle the two, then repeated her earlier process.

She dug her fingers into the shaft, hooking them under the strange bulbs to pull herself lower. Looking down, her breasts were vastly overshadowed by her fantastically bulging abdomen. As the second head entered, Annie curled in and held her gut, skin straining around it. Just the one flare gave her a misshapen pregnant look, with the second, she was overdue with multiples. She cried out as the other flare slipped inside.

She did it. Two cocks in one hole, throbbing against each other, stretching her so utterly that she wondered if her hole would ever recover, and now just one to go. Annie looked back, panting in blissful expectation, at the final cock resting on her body. Her pussy couldn't possibly handle a third. That only left her ass. Almost before the thought finished, she reached down and inserted a finger.

It stretched easier than expected. She wriggled her finger around, rubbing against the cocks in her pussy through the thing membrane. Fitting it inside should've been impossible. The cocks were too big, they should've stretched her in every direction, yet they only protruded from her front. Just what the hell was her life now? Annie shook her head and rocked her hips, drowning logic in pleasure, while adding a second and third finger to her pucker.

Though she only had the two heads inside, she was full to bursting. She added another digit, then tucked her thumb in alongside. The knuckles popped in one after the other. Who could've predicted she'd be fisting her own ass. Much less with two centaur girl-cocks up her cunt. She twisted her hand around and squeezed the dicks as best she could.

"You're so tight," Mia said. Her heart thumped in her cocks, sending tremors across Annie's body, dominating her own heartbeat.

"Any-anyone would be to you," Annie gasped, feeding more inches up her pussy.

"You're still missing one," Mia teased and grunted, all three cocks suddenly lurching, lifting her into the air.

"I know." Annie tugged her fist out, lingering to run a finger along her gaping rim. It ached in the worst way, not painful, but in dire longing. She just shrugged. This was her world now; where a fist up her ass seemed tiny. One hand on the last prick, she guided it toward her hole, hooking her fingers inside to pull it further. Pre-cum gushed from Mia and poured into her anus. Seconds later, she shoved the head inside.

It actually went in! Annie's eyes bulged as her anus closed around the flare, walls opened well over two-feet wide, and sank down. Her legs turned to jelly, arms fell at her sides, and her face hurt from the demented smirk on it. The first foot of length went inside, her front was a grotesque, erotic testament of Mia's enormity. And she only had the barest fraction inside.

"This is... so... fuck-fucking good," Mia said, stomping a hoof in approval.

"So big," Annie giggled, mind a clouded maelstrom of bliss at being filled beyond any human being, and pushed back another foot, belly shooting up and forward. It subsumed her vision. From her womb, two giant cocks rose, and her asshole offered its own member, all three merging together in the sordid mass of her abdomen. Palpitations rolled through them, expunging dense pre-cum. That alone was thicker than any other mammals seed. It could plug a drain with a single drop.

But the drains wouldn't get any. It was all hers. Annie put her splayed legs to work, squatting as best she could with her muscles put to such extremes. She was practically doing the splits with Mia's behemoth pricks inside. Lifting herself was a tortuous bliss, legs trembling as her walls were pulled out, clinging to the shafts like liquid latex, but the friction was incredible. Hoarse moans and gasps sang from her lips with every squat.

The protrusions from her belly extended further each time. Annie reached for the ends, just grazing them with her fingers, before she slipped, falling backward off the pile. The ground never came, she didn't fall any lower, held aloft by the horse-dicks. Mia moved her back to the pile, but not high enough to climb back on. Instead, Annie braced her hands against it. Hopefully it'll hold, she thought as Mia reared back.

It held for a second, until the bulges went too far. Mia's thrust drove over a foot more into the tiny human, their shapes barging through the stack.

"Shit!" Mia said.

Annie didn't respond for a moment. She barely heard the curse word, shivering through a sudden, inhuman orgasm that rammed into her. Drool went unchecked down her front, while a torrent of pussy juice and squirt tried escaping, yet the seal around Mia's cocks was airtight. Nothing in or out except the titanic dicks themselves. Then they stopped moving.

It took a while for Annie to realise. Between how full she was, and the constant, powerful throbbing of the cocks, her nerves didn't know any better. She rubbed at her eyes, as if just waking up, and looking down.

"Oh my god."

She was suspended on Mia's three cocks, several feet off the ground. Her stomach exploded from her body, well beyond her head and wider than her shoulders. The one in her ass was deep as the others. Had it somehow gone through to her stomach? All the sensations overwhelmed each other, she couldn't tell.

"There's still more," Mia said. Annie couldn't see what she was doing, but from the intermittent slaps of flesh, it sounded like she was enjoying her own endowments. Looking back, she confirmed those words as cock flesh stretched far back, whole feet leading to the sheath and overfull, leathery sack. Despite that, Mia was incapable of moving deeper.

"Hold on." Annie planted her hands on the dicks protruding through her, then pushed against them, stretching her flesh while her ass sank down the lengths. If she wasn't suddenly Mr. Fantastic, it never would've worked, but she didn't linger on the fact. All her elasticity meant was more cock stretching her once tight cunt, those bulbs grinding against her walls, digging against her g-spot, while her asshole pushed and pulled on the phallus. It wasn't too much of a stretch to believe she was made for this.

"Fuck, you-you're taking me so deep," Mia moaned, pulse racing and cocks twitching, flailing Annie around. Both gasped when the medial ring popped inside, but a little past it, Annie came to a massive shape, like a misshapen ball. Or a knot. Maybe she should question it, but that seemed to make as much sense as Mia herself.

Annie rocked her hips against it, teasing her pussy with the promise a thicker penetration. Then she stretched... Holy fuck what a stretch! Her ass and snatch expanded around it, slowly devouring the apex, then snapped onto the base. It might not have been much in the grand scheme, only a few inches of extra girth on each prick, but she was already stretched taut around three torso-sized cocks.

Then she felt the leathery sensation of the sheath on her crotch and cheeks.

"That's all of them," Annie said.

"Fuck me, that feels so good," Mia groaned, "Can you move? I want to cum in you so fucking bad now."

Annie strained to get herself back over the knot, but it was futile; her holes refused to leave it. Only one thing for it. She reached up and squeezed her arms tight around Mia's powerful stallion-half, "Try thrusting."

Mia did. It took tremendous effort on Annie's part, but she held her place, while Mia bucked her hindquarters, pulling the knots back out with a wet pop. The sudden decrease in girth let loose a torrid rush of fem-cum, splashing across the ground and Mia's shafts. More dragged out, pulling her pussy lips with it, until Mia could go no further.

"I'm cumming. Gonna, gonna fucking CUM!" Annie shrieked as all three pricks surged back in. No matter how her orifices squeezed, or how deep she dug her nails into her, Mia just kept going. Thrust after thrust. Her belly sank to a semblance of normalcy, before bursting into a mountain all its own. Each change in mass triggered another orgasm and hearts danced in her eyes.

Cocks throbbed and jerked inside her, changing direction on a dime. One second, it was a straight shot past her head, then they were all in different paths. Sloshing fluids crested the sounds of her moans, bringing to light the heavy, rolling sensation in her stomach. Annie's head lulled forward to stare at her belly. The cocks' definitions had diminished, replaced by a rounding sphere. It was faint against the constant pleasure, but she felt something hot and thick gushing into her.

The one up her ass seemed to figure its way through her. It lurched and lodged into her depths, but kept moving forward. Annie clenched her teeth at the feeling, though not painful, it was oppressive, like a weight on her whole body. Her breath was forced out by a powerful thrust, then she couldn't retrieve it, as her throat distended unnaturally wide. A familiar taste appeared on her tongue. Her eyes crossed, hearts in her vision, an orgasm tore the strength from her limbs, all at the sight of a huge flare rising from her lips. Mia had gone through her!

She kept on redefining possibility. Annie gave up on trying to figure it out. If she were a scientist, or religious, everything she believed would be brought to question. From the human body, to how a human and horse could be spliced together, all the way to how Mia could support three cocks of that size. Mia was just a being of pure eroticism.

And Annie loved her for it.

"I'm about to cum," Mia panted. The sound of her balls churning with semen was like thunder, rumbling ominously, but so much closer than was possible. It surged through the cocks, distending them, even the knot bloated inches further. Annie let go of Mia to hug her middle, feeling the surge of jizz through her entire being, and cumming as her belly bloated to the size of a small car. That was just two cocks inside her, the other was launching rivers everywhere in reach. Including the house.

Just the first gush did that. The second brought her stomach to the ground, equivocal to a semi-truck, though her comparisons might be off, as orgasm after orgasm made her see hearts and stars. A third gush crushed grass under her belly. Even through a haze of pleasure, it was hard to imagine she was ever thin with a gut like that.

"It just keeps cumming," Mia said. Any other animal or human would have finished after just a few spurts, but, like she said, it just kept going. Spurt after chunky spurt bloated Annie to ridiculous proportions, until she better resembled a massive torso with a head, arms and legs. Ten shots? Twenty? Was Annie cumming in time with them? It all just blended together in endless ecstasy.

Mia stifled her voice with her hands. It was incredible, to fuck and cum with three cocks at once, and knowing her best, and smallest, friend had taken them all to the sheath just perfected it. She needed to get the others involved, fuck three of them at the same time. Rhonda and her sisters might be up for it too. Siblings united by fucking a giant centaur's three cocks.

"I'm such a slut now," Mia said as the afterglow set in. She trotted back, cocks softening and pulling from Annie's brutalised holes. Then she saw the mess, "Oh shit." Small oceans of cum smothered the surrounding grass, even her house wasn't spared. Annie somehow wasn't much of a surprise. While her belly put her equal to Mia's own height, that was just to be expected. At least her balls were lighter.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12