Growing Needs Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd take a while for Annie to drain. Even with her pussy gaping so wide, semen gushing out. Mia bent down to gather some up, marvelling at the consistency. She'd heard people try describing thick cum as 'jam' or 'jelly', but this was thicker than both put together. Each clump, while squishy, felt firm, like it was one big, condensed ball of sperm. Was it writhing? Her swimmers must be huge too.

"Hopefully, I don't get too much bigger." Mia frowned at her own words. She didn't want to get any bigger, did she? Getting into the house would be tricky enough on its own, despite the dimensions being so much bigger. She shrugged off those worries and sat down with Annie, waiting for her to finish draining enough to fit inside.

"I feel like a whale," Annie muttered hours later. Her gut was still huge and her pussy left a trail wherever she walked, giving her a huge, fake pregnancy. She waddled inside, holding her taut, but squishy belly steady.

"I like the look," Mia said.

Annie rolled her eyes, "Of course you do, you made it after all." She yawned and leaned on a wall.

"Let's go to bed, then we'll talk more tomorrow."

"Yeah... yeah, sounds good."

Mia laid down, smiling at the feeling of her friend curling up with her. Despite her exhaustion, Annie still went out of her way to nuzzle up to the sheath. After fucking four people, Mia was out like a light.

She startled awake and frowned at her surroundings. Her home was still in one piece. Just a dream, she thought. Of course it was; she couldn't outgrow the whole building overnight. Even for her, that was ridiculous. Mia rubbed at her face and grimaced at the slime on her hand. Her eyes adjusted to the dark, finding that she was laying in a pool of cum. A quick feel at Annie revealed that her gut had all but vanished.

"Guess I'll take a shower." Mia stood, careful not to wake Annie, but stopped as her head bumped the ceiling. She wasn't even standing straight. Great, she'd grown again. Checking her phone, she groaned, "It's only 2AM. Fuck this. Back to bed."

That proved a mistake. Waking up for the second time, with the sunlight outside, and the sound of Annie's gentle snoring was pleasant. Until she tried standing again. Before, she'd been hunched slightly and still hit the ceiling, now she wasn't even on her hooves and her head bumped it.

Mia shuffled toward a door, but there was no way she'd fit. Still, she had to try. If nothing else, she at least wanted a shower, though she doubted it'd fit her anymore. Her head and shoulders fit well enough, but then her boobs got in the way, lodged tight between her and the doorframe, "Fuck!"

"What's up?" Annie asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, then noticed the centaur's predicament, and her immense size increase, "Oh shit."

"Yeah, 'oh shit' is right. Give me a hand," Mia grunted, trying to squeeze through, but only got more stuck. Her nipples rubbed against the wood, forcing rough pleasure upon her.

"I don't think you'll fit," Annie said, but tried adding her meagre force to the effort. They made some headway, then the walls cracked, "Um, Mia?"

"Almost through." Mia shoved an arm through to the other side and shoved against the wall, muscles flourishing as her fingers left holes. Her other arm got through and her right tit flopped out. She glanced at the other doors around. One at a time, she thought and grunted. Annie pushed on her rump, strained breaths rushing across Mia's ass. Subtle tremors ran through her cocks in response.

"Gotta hurry."

"I'm trying. It's really distracting with your... you-ness."

"Don't get any ideas," Mia said, but she wasn't sure she'd refuse if Annie tried something. She'd only tried anal with Rhonda's sister, though she wasn't aware of it then, and Annie was so small. Maybe she could fit her head inside? Not now!

In her eagerness to escape, Mia slammed her hands on the walls. They went straight through the wood and plaster, "Alright, fuck it. Annie, back up."

"Okay, what're, oh..."

Mia gave up trying for delicacy and ripped her way through the doorway. It snapped apart in the shape of her body, though none of the splinters cut into her skin, just leaving slight grazes. But she was free. Almost. There were still other doors in the way. She groaned, forced to bend in half just to keep from smashing her head into the roof. How big was she now? Save it for later, she thought and smashed through the exit.

Immediately, she breathed easier. Mia stood up straight and relaxed her shoulders, sighing in relief that her nightmare hadn't come to pass, for the most part. The door was busted, though at least she hadn't burst through the roof. Checking the house, with its altered layout to better suit her original body, she was far beyond it.

"I'm taller than a fucking house," Mia chuckled in disbelief, then looked down at her breasts. On her body, they didn't look much bigger, however compared to someone like Annie, they must have grown out almost a foot. The same would be true for her cocks. She used a hind leg to check on her balls and, just as expected, they were massive even in proportion to her. Those things could smother a whole horse.

Annie appeared not long after and marvelled at her. The human didn't even reach Mia's waist. Standing between her forelegs, she had a perfect view of the triply encumbered sheath. Despite the hours of sleep, Annie still had a cute pot belly of cum. One that had Mia craving to refill. Thinking about how big she'd made her yesterday, when her balls were a good two feet smaller. Unlike most mammals, hers correlated directly with her production.

"Don't think you're fitting back in there," Annie said.

"No shit." Mia shook her head, wondering just what she'd do from there. Home was a lost cause, "I gotta call Roshni. She can set something up."

"Good thing I grabbed your phone."

"Thanks," Mia dialled her doctor's number, "Hey Roshni, um, weird thing happened. I kind of outgrew my house."


12