Growing Needs Ch. 17

Story Info
New Pleasures.
4.9k words
4.47
19.8k
21

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"We expected as much," Roshni said, calm despite the incredible news Mia just reported. She outgrew her house! Not just an average one either, this was built with her in mind, including potential growth, and she'd torn through it. Even the roof was just a quick jump away, no more than a giant step for her new body. Just how tall did that make her now?

"Wait, seriously? Well, that's good, I guess. So, uh, what's the plan now?" Mia asked, looking down at her friend over her breasts, using her to estimate. Annie just tipped over five feet, and she couldn't reach Mia's waist, even by jumping. She couldn't be more than a third of her height. Probably less, Mia thought and checked her rump as well.

By the insane hand of hormones - if they could even be called such - her rear had plumped out further. Take away her equine body and it'd be a gorgeous, if oversized ass with pert cheeks that pushed her tail up, keeping it from grazing her boulder-stretched scrotum.

"Simple. There's a warehouse just south of your college. It's being renovated as we speak to support you. And trust me when I say, there's plenty of room, even if you keep growing."

"Yeah, for a couple days maybe," Annie snickered. Mia didn't respond to her, though she ruminated over the same thought. It had only taken a couple days to go from 'fitting' to 'exploding' from her home.

"Thanks, Roshni. What's the address? Okay, is that a left on 31st street or... Okay, got it. See you there. Man, I hope this works."

"What works?" Annie asked, speaking into her ear. Mia jumped, letting out a small squeak, although it echoed throughout the field. Somehow, Annie had gotten on top of her.

"How the hell..." Mia frowned, then sighed. Her friend was just too small to keep track of anymore.

"I used to do a lot of tree climbing as a kid. Still got a knack for it, at least when the 'trees' are eighteen feet tall centaurs with three dicks and the hottest body around," Annie kissed her cheek, then clambered her way onto Mia's shoulders, "So, what were you getting directions for?"

"My new house. Wanna see?"

"With you as my ride? I'll go anywhere."

Trotting along busy roads always provided an interesting array of experiences. While locals knew her well, to the point that a centaur had become just another part of the scenery, tourists gawked at and photographed her. On that morning, however, they all had the same response; awed silence. Mia clopped along the asphalt, taking care not to knock any cars or people, but it was impossible with such a body. Either she'd miss a pedestrian, or her tail would brush someone. She blushed when a person touched her balls.

Annie didn't help her focus. The petite human settled down to straddle her horseback, grinding her naked pussy into the rigid muscles, arms wrapped tight around Mia's back in a futile attempt at grabbing her chest. A few times she got lucky and grazed them, which always highlighted the fact they were bare for all to see. Tingling in her sheath urged Mia to up her pace.

She made a mistake of glancing back as she rounded a corner. Any couples that had been watching her were making out, practically clawing at each other's clothes to get at their bodies. Worse, none of the bystanders said or did anything about it. Even a police officer just stared after her. If she turned around, let her cocks out for all to see and touch, they'd succumb further. An orgy the likes of which the town had never seen. With its own giant centaur shemale at the epicentre.

That didn't happen. Mia kept on her way, trying and failing to ignore her little friend masturbating on her back, past her campus that seemed smaller every day, and moved onto the warehouse district. They were lined up, facing a nearby harbour, most used for construction equipment or by fishermen. Hers was at the end, differentiated by a simple, massive plaque with her name on it. For the first time in a couple days, she felt small.

Roshni was right; they were plenty big enough. Doors opened as she trotted up to them, revealing teams of people installing all the accoutrements of modern life; an ultra-plus sized shower and bath, a kitchen, living room and even a mammoth bed. Either they'd had these furnishings already planned, or had worked day and night to complete them. Peculiarly, they all wore face masks like a surgeon would.

"Mia! Glad you found the place," Roshni said, strolling up to them.

"Hard to miss with that sign out front," Annie chuckled and climbed down, "Oh wow, you're actually smaller than me."

Roshni blinked at the other girls nudity, then shook her head and extended a hand, "Doctor Roshni. I look after Mia."

Annie shook it and introduced herself, "I also, kind of, take of Mia. In different ways, you know."

"Oh, I'm very thorough in my care," Roshni said.

"Really?" Annie thinned her eyes and looked at Mia.

"What's with the masks?" Mia asked. Part of her wanted to irk them on, start a contest that would inevitably lead to sex, but that wasn't the time. Maybe later.

"Protection. Your pheromones are powerful things, Mia," Roshni explained, "We didn't at least do this much, I'd probably be... uh, anyway, let me show you around."

There wasn't much to show. It was a typical house except scaled up and with only one floor for everything. No walls to separate things, as she'd be the only one using any of it. The core difference was the drains placed all over, which, according to Roshni, led to a special tanker for disposal. They couldn't go into the sewers or ocean, based upon just how much semen she produced. At best, she tainted the water, at worst, she flooded everything.

"This wall will house your milkers," Roshni said.

"My what?" Mia frowned and squeezed her breasts, certain she hadn't lactated as of yet.

"She means your cocks, Mia," Annie rolled her eyes, "Don't see why though. I've got three holes that'll do the trick perfectly."

Roshni cleared her throat, "I admire your enthusiasm, but I can't imagine one person handling Mia anymore. Even two would be a stretch." At her words, Annie pouted.

"So, she'd need a full on harem of horny centaur cum sluts?"

"I..." Roshni coughed into her arm and turned away, taking deep breaths to compose herself, "I don't think that'll be necessary. These milkers will do the job just fine. Better even! They won't get tired and they can do things people can't."

"Like what?" Mia asked.

"Well, um, whatever you can think of."

"Sounds like you're just trying to keep her all to yourself," Annie teased.

Roshni went quiet after that and they returned to the entrance. While the masks helped it seemed, many of the workers had slowed, stealing looks at Mia, flitting between her breasts and genitals. A couple times, she accidentally stepped over one, giving them a face full of her scrotum. Those people had left soon after and, though no one else noticed, she heard moans. It'd be so easy just to make everyone too horny to continue. Then they'd all focus on her.

People grinding all over her body, taking turns on her cocks, fisting her ass, riding her nipples, giving her juices to drink...

"You, uh... you should probably step outside," Roshni said.

"Uh huh," Mia nodded and did so, biting back a moan as her cocks pushed from her sheath, engorging and frotting against each other. No one else was outside, just her, Roshni and Annie, both of whom were breathing shallowly.

"That place... it's really big," Annie said.

"Yeah."

"Seems like a waste. Especially that bed."

"Yeah?"

"Maybe you could use some company? Like, permanently?"

"Are you asking to move in with me?" Mia asked, grinning down at her friend. Not that she could grin any other way, unless she picked her up. Every human being on earth was shorter than her now. Even the tallest man or woman would only get a face full of cock.

"I-I mean, it makes sense right? It'd seem super empty in there, and you'd be all alone, plus it's close to campus and..." Mia arched a brow at her, not buying her reasoning for a second. Annie sighed and relented, "Alright, fine, I just want to fuck you all the time."

"Two people, albeit one being giant, won't really make much of a difference," Roshni mused. Further elucidation wasn't necessary. Mia grinned and pulled her smallest lovers into an embrace, both smothered in her glorious chest, with Annie wrapping her limbs around it. With two willing and able sluts, though she loved them both, she could fuck and cum more than ever. Already, her balls weighed on her hindquarters, eager to release their load.

"I should tell my parents and get some stuff first," Annie said, breaths laboured and face a lurid red as her hips pumped against the giant tit.

"I also need to get my affairs in order," Roshni agreed, not in any better shape than her roommate-to-be.

Pouting, Mia nodded and set her down. Annie returned back to riding her, sopping wet between the legs, since she didn't have a car or money on her person. Unless she hid a wallet up her snatch, which Mia doubted after exploring its every crevice. They parted ways with Roshni and headed for Annie's temporary house, just a couple miles away from the warehouse.

Not many people were out when they got to the neighbourhood. The sun was out, which some took advantage of to mow their front yard, or tend to their gardens. Any such activity stopped when they heard, then saw, Mia approach. Men gawked in a mix of awe and fear, caught somewhere in the middle as she trotted down the road and towered over nearby minivans, almost above their houses. The women shared their awe, but a gust of wind from behind Mia eviscerated any concern. Wives tugged their husbands inside, others went back in and Mia heard various names shouted. Beds creaking soon followed.

Single mothers were left with a new dilemma. Either retreat to their bedrooms, lock out any child inside the house, and took care of themselves, or approach Mia in the hopes that she'd pick them. They couldn't decide and just stood there, watching. Several inches of her cocks dangled out, thicker than an elephant's foot with minimal erection, and Mia had no option with regards to shirts that weren't ponchos or bedsheets. Why bother covering up anyway?

Mia didn't pay attention to most. There were two girls waiting for her later, one of which rode her along the way, but a couple caught her eye. One was a textbook image of MILF, tanned skin, gentle wrinkles, full tits and ass, and dressed in similarly typical soccer mom attire. The other was a teenager, no older than nineteen, who crafted a pristine 'party girl' image. She imagined the pair together, complimenting each others dynamic. A mother that wanted to connect with her daughter that only wanted sex and parties.

"Alright, I'll be quick as I can. Don't fuck anyone without me!" Annie said as she raced into her home, leaving Mia to stand in the vacant driveway and chain her lusts so they didn't take over. A job that was far harder than she cared for. It'd be easy just to gallop over to that mom or party girl and let her dicks out. They'd remove any need for awkward words.

She tried occupying herself with the scenery. That proved a mistake. Beside the carefully spaced trees, and occasional birds above, the only thing to look at were the open bedroom windows, through which multiple couples, and a few singles, were relieving the sudden onslaught of lust Mia's presence brought. The effects went full circle as her cocks pushed further, drooping less as blood filled them.

"You're Mia, right?"

Mia looked down at her name and recognised the face gaping up at her; Mikaela, Annie's sister. Their similarities laid in their faces, both soft with dark eyes and hair, but shifted below the collar. Where the older sibling, Annie, had a petite chest with high nipples, Mikaela was busting through her shirt. A slight paunch in her belly lifted them too. They had similar asses, though hers was softer and led down into longer legs.

"Yeah. Long time no see."

"That's an understatement," Mikaela said, eyes raking across the giantess, "I thought Annie was joking, but... fuck, you're really huge."

"In more ways than one," Mia chuckled, licking her lips as her friend's sister moved closer, eyes locked on something the centaur couldn't see.

"I'll say. Those can't fit in someone. Not even a fucking horse," Mikaela muttered and wiped at some drool, nose flared.

"Can't say anything about a horse, but people definitely can. Your sister fit them in last night."

"Bullshit..."

"Well, I'm pretty sure they were smaller then."

"How big are they?" Mikaela asked, now beyond her sight as she drifted along underneath Mia, pulled along by the scent of three, irresistible cocks.

"Couldn't tell you. I haven't measured them in a couple days. Probably a good couple of feet," Mia said, snickering under her breath, adding, under her breath, "Plus another ten or so."

"Two whole fucking feet," Mikaela sighed, then her hands were on the shafts, which throbbed at her touch, half a foot coming out to push against her face. Her mouth and nose were caught in the urethra, trapped for a second as her brain fried in the brutal scent. When she pulled back, ropes of pre-cum suctioned to her face, almost pulling her back in until she jerked her head away. A stream oozed out from the broadening flare.

"That's more than two feet," Mikaela gasped, stroking one with her sorely inadequate hands.

"Oh really? Guess they've grown a bit," Mia said, putting her mind to work in picturing just what kind of mess Mikaela had become. Face shiny with viscous pre-cum, hair frazzled, drool mixing with the dick slime, and clothes caked in filth. They'd be removed in a few seconds, if Mikaela recovered from the trance caused by her ever-swelling members. One hung overhead and the other two framed her on either side.

"I feel like they're gonna swallow me," Mikaela said, gazing into the sheath, surrounding on all sides by cocks that kept growing, out sizing her entire body in under a minute, "There's no way Annie fit any of these inside her."

"My cum has some weird effects," Mia explained, "I got all three inside her and she loved it. But I guess you are her little sister. Probably would be too much for you."

"You're fucking right they are! But, I think I can do something else," Mikaela giggled and trailed her hands behind her, strutting toward the heads, which kept moving away from her. They somehow kept afloat, drooping only a few inches from her underbelly, even as their weight increased by the second, "Fuck, stop getting hard!"

"Can't help it," Mia teased, "What're you gonna do anyway?"

"Oh, you'll know when I start," Mikaela said as the pricks finally reached their zenith, poking out from Mia's front enough to be seen over her bed-sized tits. The human girl had stripped along the way and rubbed excess pre-cum into her skin. Though the weather had dried into a sticky paste, she scooped up more and lathered herself in it, even shoving fistfuls up her snatch in her fervour. Each flare that faced her were multitudes larger than her own torso.

A glimmer of trepidation dimmed Mikaela's lust, then burned to ash as she shoved her tongue in the centre prick. No mistake about it, she was Frenching a cock twice the size of her own body. Mikaela sank lower, until she was laying on the ground, and pulled it with her, wrapping her limbs around the girth, as she pushed her face in deeper. Pre-cum matted her hair down and pooled under her head. Swipes of her tongue along the pliant hole sent spasms along her cocks, lifting her from the ground.

If it were another human, Mikaela would look almost normal. Barring the fact she was in the middle of a street, naked, and covered in 'spit'. When her arms made contact with the pre-cum, it latched onto her flesh, as if to glue her in place for the behemoth smothering her. She pumped her hips in time with her tongue, bawling cunt leaving tiny trails of its desire, and deepened the kiss until her nose was buried as well. She, then, went further.

Mia pulled her tits apart to watch the action. Nevermind the astonishment of seeing her cocks from the front, and without a mirror or phone, she let out a crude moan as her middle shaft opened for Mikaela's head like an snake's jaw. It didn't pull her in, however, and let the girl do the work. Her eyes and chin, then her forehead and ears, all the way around the back of her head were fed inside. Then her fingers teased their way inside as well.

What kind of fucked up pheromones led to someone feeding themselves to a cock? Mia almost contemplated stopping her, but lust snapped the neck of any such notion; the pleasure was too great to stop now. Maybe if Mikaela got stuck, then she'd try forcing her out. For now, however, every inch of that girl's head felt amazing. Some of her neck slid in too.

Pleasure corrupted all common sense. For her and Mikaela, who crammed both her hands in with her, wriggling and prodding around. Mia pulled her tits up and bit into the nipples, moaning as her urethra stretched more, its opening teasing the human's shoulders. Cum packed her balls tight, forced them to expand behind her hind legs, even as a constant stream of pre-cum doused Mikaela. The girl nipped at her insides. Mia's cock lurched, pulling her feet off the ground and her shoulders inside.

Such actions couldn't go without attention for long. Two sets of hands and lips touched her other shafts, startling her, which swallowed Mikaela even deeper, as she stepped back. Mia gulped to keep from drooling; the soccer mom and party girl had wandered over. Both were red-faced and their fingers glistened.

"I can't help myself," the mom said, licking around the head.

"You better ruin my cunt with this," the partier added, taking a cue from Mikaela's earlier efforts and oiling herself in pre-cum. Neither mentioned the small girl's heavy tits as they were slurped up too.

"You'll never want another cock again," Mia promised, "Just make sure you drink a lot."

They didn't need to be told twice. It was already a plan in their minds as they squatted down, mouths open and below the fountain of syrup-like pre. It was so dense that any drop that didn't fall on their bodies made a loud splat, like someone face planting off a diving board. Both females stripped and masturbated, gargling moans around the viscous meal.

Possibility had lost most of its meaning to Mia in the past week. For a while, she never thought she'd ever have sex, or that she'd grow as she had, or that all her friends and total strangers would become little more than sluts for her cocks. The fact that two women of opposite ages, one in her thirties and the other younger than Mia, bent over and presented themselves for two of her members no longer seemed unreasonable. If anything, she'd expected it on some level.

"Mia!" Annie shouted, just as the flares punched through both women's folds, distending their crotches and forcing their hips several inches wider.

"Oh, hey, Annie," Mia said, fondling her tits as her friend staggered closer, gawking at the absurd display before her. None of her sister's defining features were visible anymore, now she was just a plush ass and legs attached to half a waist, though small dents appeared as she squirmed inside Mia's shaft.

Annie stammered for words, eventually settling on, "When? How? Why?!" Mia only shrugged.

"It just happened. I should've told you it would," Mia groaned, more of Mikaela's body pushing inside, while the other ladies did the opposite. They were both cumming already, pussies taut around tree trunk cocks and yet slurping on them, eager for more.

"It... you... should... hot... UGH!" Annie plopped onto her ass, arms crossed and pouted. Her façade lasted mere seconds. With a mixture of sex and the hot sun, a layer of sweat shone on Mia's skin, drops forming on her balls and magnifying her musk a dozen-fold. Drool appeared on Annie's lip, eyes zeroing in on the centre shaft, seeming not to notice the legs kicking from its front.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12