Growing Needs Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't be helped," Annie muttered and stood up, legs a soppy mess as long ropes of juice hung from her pussy lips, headed over, then grabbed Mikaela's ankle, "Hey! Time to get out! It's my turn."

In response, Mikaela yelled a response, but it was muffled by pre-cum and the dense walls around her. She kicked at her sister, using the girl to propel herself all the way inside. Not even her feet were outside anymore. Annie grumbled something and reached in, trying to get at her, though Mikaela just crawled deeper. For her part, Mia just moaned at the incredible sensations.

"Alright, fine," Annie said and yanked her arm around, "Don't complain when you get shot into my womb."

Mia blinked at the statement, then imagined doing just that. It was ludicrous, but that was her speciality. If it worked, then she'd 'knock up' Annie with her own sister, and a literal ocean of cum. Unless Mikaela somehow blocked the passage, then who knew what could happen. All she wanted was to find out.

Perhaps the worst part of being a massive centaur, was her inability to fuck properly. Without a giant stage for her to mount, and her partners to be secured, she couldn't thrust without lifting people off their feet. They made up for it. Throughout Annie's unknowing exchange with her sister, the party girl and soccer mom had forced half the cocks inside themselves, panting, moaning and cumming the whole time. Their cock-shaped bellies stayed above ground and even lifted their feet off if Mia clenched too hard.

Not to be outdone for long, Annie shoved herself on the middle. After taking cum by the gallons for so long, it had worked its way into her system. Her pussy, the smallest of the three, gulped it down with practised ease. Mia mauled her breasts, biting the nipples and driving her fingers in until they vanished within an ocean of tit-flesh, using them to hide her moans and chuckles. It was equal measures hot and amusing that Annie was fucking a cock with her own sister inside it.

Pre-cum bloated all three in seconds. Annie was slower, Mikaela's body hindered the flow - or she tried guzzling it all down - though her smaller frame made the amount stand out. Her ass backed up further, hips rocking to both their heartbeats, and ground her clit into a turgid vein. She joined the other two near the medial rings, then overtook them. Along the way, the slight bulge of her sister writhed, pleasuring both Mia and Annie.

Counting the three girl's orgasms was pointless. Just Mia's musk was enough to push them onto the edge of a cliff, the penetration pushed them over, then extending the fall into bliss on and on. Small climaxes detonated along the way, their holes collapsing and reshaping around Mia's shafts. By day's end, they'd have a perfect cast of the centaur's cocks.

"Fuck, I can't hold back much longer," Mia groaned, all her lovers hearing and pushing harder, "You hear that? I'm gonna flood your fucking wombs with my jizz, until you're just tiny caps for giant bellies of cum. Oh god, Annie, you're gonna have a passenger after this too. I'm gonna knock you up with a full grown woman! Hmm, fuck, yeah you like the sound of that?"

"Yes!" Annie cried back, undulating and grinding her cunt into the centaur's sheath, "Fuck, shoot this bitch into me! Get me pregnant with her!"

"Can she even knock us up?" The party girl asked.

"I don't know," the mom answered, "But god! I hope so!"

"Me too!" Annie shrieked and finally slammed into the pool of ecstasy. The other two followed seconds behind, creating a pure, visceral choir of pleasure.

"Here it comes!" Mia cried, shaking the neighbourhood. Her sensitive ears picked up sounds of others climaxing too, some accompanied by splatters as they squirted against walls or windows. She glanced around and saw a woman standing at their bedroom window, a thick dildo crammed up their snatch. If she'd taken initiative, all those people could've joined them. But having them watch added its own charm.

Of all the houses, few weren't staring at her right that moment. So many eyes watching as three sluts for her cocks were stretched by a dozen feet each, or drooling over her tits and balls, maybe some were eyeing her asshole. What she wouldn't give for Rhona's sisters to be around, to feel them cumming on her balls as they fisted her ass to give the others an even bigger load. But she'd settle for the biblical tide.

"Take every fucking drop!" Mia roared and squeezed with her hind legs, jettisoning barrels of semen into the waiting wombs. Her centre cock, however, faced a challenge. Mikaela spread out her arms and legs, lodging herself in the path even as the shaft was flooded. The walls were coated in pre-cum, preventing her from keeping a good grip. She gradually slid toward her sister's uterus, while the other two sluts were inundated and bloated into mini blimps.

Annie, in her need to catch up, punched at the shape of Mia's cock. Hard as it was to see where Mikaela stretched it out, she landed direct blow one after the other, eventually loosening her sister's hold. On a tide of cum, she was rocketed from a slimy, cramped tube into a flooded, tiny sphere. With her contribution, Annie took the lead as her stomach touched the ground and pushed her back into Mia's body. With their new weights, Mia could finally fuck them. The centaur jumped with her rear and slammed her cocks back in.

Several feet of vein-riddled dick scraped along their insides. When they plunged inside, the girls' bellies rippled from the force, yet they didn't move forward at all. The shapes distorted, Mia's flares protruding through the massive spheres of cum, then returned to normal as she readied another thrust. All the while, Annie, the MILF and party girl all bloated larger and larger. Before the first minute passed, their bodies were tripled by their guts.

Mia's balls shrank further until they were back to mere boulders, no longer bunching up on the ground. All that excess mass transferred straight into her cock sleeves, with Annie taking the lead thanks to her sister, not that she was aware. All three were insensate, barely managing to sputter a few words, with limp arms and legs. Their bodies were supported solely by the still erect pricks inside them.

As the most experienced, Annie recovered first, "So... who is that inside me anyway?" She moaned, belly jiggling from Mikaela's constant movement.

"Let's find out," Mia said and stepped away, dragging her slowly flagging pricks from all three. For several tense seconds, their yawning cunts didn't give even a single drop. Then they all groaned and the flood began. Mia bit her lip, blushing at her inconsideration for the neighbourhood. The road flooded in just a few minutes, slowing as Annie's tide was stemmed. Her pussy bellowed out, a pair of arms appearing and hooking into her ass to pull free. Mikaela's head soon popped into view, features hidden under layers of gooey cum.

She slid down Annie's belly onto the ground, "I am so fucking doing that again."

"Mikaela?!" Annie gasped, pleasure dampening her shock.

"Hey Sis. Or should I call you 'Mom' now?" Mikaela giggled and crawled around to her sister's front. Her own gut was swollen, though only to resemble a pregnant woman. Despite the tsunami of semen lapping at Mia's hooves, all three of her cum receptacles either had multiple adults inside them, or a whole army of babies. Of course, it was all cum. But after what happened with Annie... How many could she fit inside her shaft? And in someone's womb in turn.

"Don't fucking do that," Annie groaned.

"So, why are your bags out front?" Mikaela asked, leaning against her sibling's gargantuan belly and licking up the cum from her body.

"She's moving in with me," Mia explained.

"What? No fair! I'm moving in too!"

"You barely know her," Annie snapped.

"I was inside her cock! I think I know her pretty fucking well."

"Mia," Annie whined.

"I don't mind. More the merrier and all that," Mia said, though her actual reasoning was the fact she'd get to fuck the sisters again. Maybe reverse their roles next time.

"Ugh, whatever. Just behave," Annie sighed and went back to leaking.

Mia bit her lip. Now there would be a girl for each cock, all within easy reach, and all eager as the last. That was just when she was home. Walking around, she'd pick up more. An endless stream of women desperate for a taste of centaur girl-cock. Fuck, she was turning into a total pervert.

Was that really so bad?

12