Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 12

Story Info
Wife tries regain control as she grows sexually.
2.9k words
4.33
37.5k
5

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers

Although this story is complete as it appears here, it is part of a continuing story and is better understood if previous submissions are read first. Saftman2


12: Annie E.

The weekend passed with no further word from Mark and Donna, the neighbors across the street. That night had been incredible, but a little confusing because of the physical contact between Donna and me. Tom said there was nothing to worry about and he was probably right. We all needed to cool down a little.

Tuesday night found me back at school in the lab with Jim for the first time since we had made love last Thursday. I got there a little early and spoke to Debbie, the other girl who was there last Thursday. She said everything was OK. She hadn't heard anything over the weekend or from anyone tonight.

She asked me if Jim had really been that good. I told her he was inexperienced, but very willing. She surprised me by asking if I thought he would go down on her! I said we hadn't done that, but I think he would have.

She said that most of the guys she had been with were more concerned about themselves than with how she felt. I agreed with her, but said I really thought Jim might be willing and I wouldn't care if she tried. I was amazed at how casually we talked about sex and our mutual friends. Annie the housewife could never do this comfortably!

Jim arrived and as we set up our lab project, he asked if I was OK. I assured him everything was fine. Throughout the evening we discussed our relationship, making it clear we were just friends. I even hinted that Debbie was interested in him. I noticed him looking at her several times after that.

Scott, the other guy who had been there last week also chatted with me. He wanted me to know that he and Debbie had no commitments; their activity was a one time thing. I knew he was trying to tell me he was available. All this posturing seemed a little childish, but they were all a few years younger than I was.

After lab, we walked to Jim's apartment. There were six of us, the same four from last week and two of the other guys who sometimes were a part of the group. As we walked, we discussed the class and the upcoming midterm next week.

Jim's roommate Ken was at the apartment when we arrived. Because not everybody was old enough to get served in the bar, we got together at the apartment. Ken got the beer and everybody kicked some cash.

We sat and talked about the exam and the usual stuff. Jim stayed close to Debbie and Ken and Scott kept me on the couch between them. I hadn't dressed very sexy, as the weather was turning colder, jeans and a sweater. Debbie had worn a skirt and I noticed Jim's hands on her legs from time to time.

Ken followed me into the kitchen for a beer and apologized for his "poor

performance" last week. He asked me if he would get another chance. I was still a little pissed at his selfish and forceful response so I told him it wouldn't be soon! He pleaded with me to give him one more try. I gave him a kiss and said, "Not tonight".

Scott was also hinting at wanting me. The attention was great for my ego, but I was a little concerned that things might get out of hand with all these guys and just the two of us women. Mike and John, the other two guys from the lab seemed to be satisfied to just have a few beers and watch the other three guys making their moves.

When Debbie and Jim left the room about a half hour later, I saw Mike and John snickering about it between themselves. As Jim and Debbie went by the couch, Debbie grinned and said, "I'm going to borrow your lab partner for a while!"

Scott and I snuggled closer and Ken left us alone on the couch. He talked with Mike and John for a bit and announced he was calling it a night. He said we were welcome to stay. Scott and I stayed on the couch, chatted with Mike and John for a few more minutes and they headed out for the night.

Scott was after me immediately! "Let me suck those tits again!" he whispered as his hands roamed over my breasts. Scott was a little shorter than Jim and Ken, stocky but not fat, 20 years old. I had seen him naked with Debbie last week, but only from behind. I have to admit I was curious about him. "Slow down a little, I don't want you to leave me behind!" I told him. That seemed to assure him he was going to get what he wanted and he calmed down a little.

I kissed him and ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his neck had held him tight. "It's much nicer if we take a little time", I said softly. Scott followed my lead and began to caress and kiss. We were like a couple high school kids, fully dressed, checking each other out through our clothes! It was fun and exciting because we knew where it was going to end up.

I unbuttoned Scott's shirt and ran my hands over his chest. He had a lot of hair and it felt different than other guys I'd known. Scott was patient and just enjoyed my fingers for a while. Then he started to pull my sweater over my head. As I helped him, I thought about Debbie and Jim and wondered how they were doing. I thought about Ken and wondered if he would be trying to watch us like he had done last week.

As Scott began to unhook my bra, that thought was replaced by how warm his hands felt! He continued with his slow and gentle touching and kissing. I undid his pants and he slipped them off. As I ran my fingers up and down his cock, he helped me out of my jeans.

Naked, we explored each other all over again, stroking, rubbing and touching. Scott was thick and felt heavy in my hands. He obviously loved my breasts, cupping them in his hands and rubbing his face between them, sucking and gently biting my nipples. I pushed him back against the end of the couch and began to work on his cock in earnest.

Just touching it and running my fingers around the tip and up and down its length at first. Gripping him tightly and slowly stroking him from the tip to the end of the shaft, I felt his hips begin to rise and fall in response. I put my head in his lap and flicked the end of his cock, tasting him and teasing him. I took just the tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around.

Scott gently pulled at my hair, running his fingers up and down the back of my head. He wasn't pushy or demanding like Ken had been. I thought to myself, "I hope Ken is watching us. Maybe he'll see how to handle a good blow job!"

I continued with Scott's cock, taking more and more into my mouth as I

gradually worked my hand down. I had all of him in my mouth and throat and rocked my head from side to side. Scott moaned and began to pull back. "I don't want to cum yet, Annie! Let me give you a turn!"

Surprise! The boy was ready to give as well as receive. Debbie would be interested to know Scott was also willing. I think that eating pussy must be something that guys don't have the guts to try until they get a little more experience with women. Anyway, Scott made a real effort, and I helped him make the right moves and told him when to keep going.

He was better with his hands than Jim had been, and really eager to suck the folds of my cunt. I didn't cum, but I got really sensitive. Scott ended up on his knees on the floor while I lay back on the couch, slid down to the edge of the seat, my legs spread wide open and my feet pulled up onto the edge of the couch.

I looked up and saw Jim and Debbie and Ken all watching us from the hallway. Jim was naked, Debbie had a sheet wrapped around her and Ken had only his sweatpants on. I waved them away and they all went into Jim's room.

I couldn't tell if they were still looking or not, but by this time I didn't care. I just didn't want Scott to be interrupted! I put my legs down and sat up, pulling Scott up with me. I slid off of the couch and sat Scott back on, pulling him to the edge of the couch so I could straddle him and climb on top of him.

I took his cock, held it at my cunt and slowly slid down onto him, looking into his eyes all the way down! He sucked his breath in as I lowered myself onto his cock. I grabbed the back of the couch and began to rock back and forth slowly. Scott alternated between sucking and massaging my breasts. I was careful not to let him get too excited or begin pumping too fast. I wanted this to last a while!

We moved slowly and under control for several minutes. I could feel an orgasm starting to build. We moved faster and deeper, and Scott started to breathe hard and deep. I knew he wouldn't last long, so I let myself go. I felt him cumming, but I just kept on riding until I came too. Scott stayed with me long enough for me to finish. Then I felt him start to slip out of me as I just lay forward on his chest.

We just sat there for a few minutes and then got up. I told Scott that the others had watched us earlier. He grinned and said, "Where are they?"

"They went into Jim's room." I replied.

We both headed to Jim's door, which was partly open. We saw Debbie on the bed on her hands and knees. Ken was on his knees, fucking her from behind. Jim lay across the bed on his back so she could suck him while Ken stroked her from behind.

"Oh Debbie!" Scott breathed.

Ken looked back at us, but Debbie kept her head down on Jim's cock. Scott walked past me and into the room. He knelt beside Debbie and began to stroke her back with one hand and her breasts with the other. Debbie pulled way from Jim and kissed Scott.

I was stunned! Debbie had certainly outdone anything I could have imagined! She was rocking back and forth and making loud noises and really getting off on all the attention and action. I found myself jealous of her wild abandon.

I moved to the bed too, lying down with my legs beside Jim's head, and my head toward the bottom of the bed, by Ken's ass. I reached up and stroked Ken's balls as he moved in and out of Debbie. My hand slid up to Debbie's cunt and I encircled Ken's cock right where he was entering her. Scott was on the other side of Debbie and our fingers met several times as we both explored Debbie's body.

Soon I felt Jim pulling my legs toward him and opening them up. He put his head between my legs and began licking and sucking my cunt. It turned me on to think of him sucking Scott's cum out of me. This was too wild!

In a minute or so, Jim pulled me around and up on top of him. Debbie was still on her knees, but she rose up so we looked at each other and both laughed. Poor Scott was left out, so he moved around and stood on the bed between the four of us. I could take him in my mouth as he stood there, so I did. Then he dropped to his knees and turned a little so Debbie could suck him. A few minutes of watching this and pounding Debbie's cunt, and Ken finally came.

Scott wanted to take his place behind Debbie, but she wouldn't let him in without a condom. She went to get one and I kept on sucking Scott while riding Jim. Ken also came and stood on the other side of me with his semi-soft cock. He had taken off the condom he used with Debbie.

I switched from Scott to Ken, sucking back and forth. I was going to cum again and I just let all my inhibitions go. Debbie had returned, but made no move to slow me down. She stood and watched me wildly bouncing and sucking the guys. I started to moan and held onto both cocks tightly as I bucked up and down on Jim. I don't know if he came or not, but I sure did!

When I rolled off Jim and let go of the other two guys, Debbie was smiling and saying, "Wow, girl! Are we having fun yet?"

I laid there on my back, as she helped Scott get a condom on. Ken climbed on top of me and asked me if I could handle another cock in me. "It's OK if you don't, I'll understand", he said. He was not at all pushy and I figured he had waited long enough to get into my pussy.

"Put it in me!" I cried, "I'm always ready." I had never felt so free and casual about sex. This was so open and easy! Everybody into everybody else. Ken pulled my legs up and pushed his cock into me and began pumping me, holding my legs high up. Scott and Debbie were right beside us, Debbie on her hands and knees again and Scott slowly grinding against her ass. Jim lay on the other side of me, just stroking my breasts as Ken fucked me. I didn't cum again, but Debbie and Scott and Ken all did. I asked Jim if he was all right and he said he'd been well taken care of.

After a few minutes, I said I needed a shower. I went into the bathroom and climbed into the shower. The hot water felt good. As I washed my cunt, I thought I might feel sore, but I wasn't the least bit sore. I have never really felt sore, even after fucking all night long.

Suddenly Debbie stepped into the shower with me. "I need to clean up too!" Cautiously we both washed ourselves. I touched her first, gently scrubbing her back as she faced away from me. In a minute, she turned to face me and began soaping my breasts. "I felt you touching me in the bedroom." Debbie said.

"I've never done that before." I responded. "I'm not sure about any of this." I continued. Her hands moved to my cunt and she rubbed it softly.

"I did this in high school all the time with a couple of my girlfriends." Debbie said. "I really like guys, but this is different. It's so much quieter."

I was now rubbing her tits and touching her cunt, but it wasn't doing anything for me. It had been much more exciting when the guys were with us. I stopped Debbie and said, "I'm not into this Debbie. Maybe we could try it some other time." Debbie smiled and said, "No problem" She gave me a little kiss on the lips and I got out of the shower.

The guys were dressed, at least partially, when I went into the living room with a towel around me. We gathered up my clothes and Jim held my panties up twirling them around on his finger. "Who gets the trophy tonight?"

I laughed and said, "It's a tie! We'll have to have a "fuck-off" after the exam to see who wins!"

I got dressed leaving my panties behind. Debbie dressed in Jim's

room where she had left her clothes. When she came out, Ken told her that we were having a "fuck-off" next week to determine the winner. I suddenly realized what I had said was being taken as a serious challenge. I tried to explain my way out of it, but even Debbie laughingly said, "A deal's a deal!"

Then she said, "How do I get to win?"

I knew what she meant as she grinned at me, but the guys never picked up on it. Scott held my panties up and told her to offer a trophy too. Debbie reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. She threw them in the air and as the guys scrambled for them she looked at me and challenged, "Loser takes all!"

I asked her what she meant. She told me if the guys thought she was better than me next week, I had to fuck them all for her. She said she would do the same. I laughed and said, "You're crazy!"

"Just between us, don't tell the guys," she whispered. I didn't answer, but grabbed my stuff and started to say good-bye.

Scott said, "Wait I'll walk you back to your car" He grabbed his stuff

and finished putting his shirt on. By this time, Debbie was ready and said she was joining us. We all left and walked to my car. We talked about the little group and our new found passions. As they went to leave me, Debbie

reminded me, "Loser takes all!"

SafTman2
SafTman2
78 Followers