Growing Pains: Broken Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine. It's a dare," she answered truthfully and disappeared into her room. Kevin was waiting behind the door and she threw her arms around him.

"He likes you," Kevin told her, and she flicked her hair out of her face.

"Your turn," Sarah said and pushed him onto the bed.

"No. I'm not in the mood for that game anymore." He kissed her and put his arms around his girlfriend.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"You"

Sarah grinned. Since they had arrived, Kevin had come three times and fingered her twice. She had also run around the hotel naked, being spanked and kissed his anus as "dares" while Kevin had been decidedly unadventurous with his "truths."

Sarah didn't mind. It kept her boyfriend happy, and they would be doing her choice of activity later anyway.

Sarah crawled over Kevin and hovered over his face, hoping that he might try and give her oral sex. Donna had suggested that she try it as her last boyfriend was good at it, but Kevin had refused to do so, saying that his dick not his mouth is for her pussy.

Kevin slid out from underneath her and jumped on the bed, putting his hands on her hips. She knew that he was about to plunge his manhood into her unceremoniously and she was right.

Without barely pausing, she felt him ram his cock as far as he could and she grunted. It was uncomfortable again. Why couldn't her body just be normal?

* * * * *

A nearby clock struck two and Sarah lifted herself up from the bed, Kevin's semen dripping on her thighs. She planned to get changed into her old clothes before leaving the hotel and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up. She wanted a shower but didn't bring any shampoo. She could have one when she got home.

Sarah sat down on the toilet to pee, shutting the door to give herself some privacy. Kevin opened the door and came into the bathroom while Sarah was mid-stream. She kissed his deflated member and said a theatrical "thank you." Kevin beamed, he liked his ego being stroked.

Kevin pulled Sarah up from the toilet after she had finished, and smiled at her.

"We better leave in fifteen minutes or we'll be late," Sarah told him and Kevin sneered.

"Oh what?" Kevin asked as he retrieved his underpants from the floor and Sarah rinsed her hands.

"The match at Wembley," Sarah replied and took out her everyday clothes from the bag.

Kevin groaned. "You mean you were serious?"

Sarah stared at him and sighed. She knew he did dislike football but then this was the first time she was taking him to a football match and had told him weeks before.

"Yes, I was serious," Sarah replied with a serious finality to her voice. "I have two tickets so we can spend the afternoon together."

Kevin sneered at her. "You know I don't do football," he told her sharply. "It's a game only played by thugs."

Sarah pulled herself up to her full height, still naked. "I play football. I am not a thug."

Kevin ignored her comment. "It's all those plebs at that state school, they are bad influences. I ain't going to no football match. If you want to spend the afternoon with me, let's get a bite to eat from the café opposite and then get back in that bed."

Sarah pushed his wandering hands away from her. She wanted to go to Wembley, and she wanted to do it with him. He had readily agreed on the phone only a few days ago, so why the change in heart? "No Kev, I am going. And what's more I am going to be wearing these."

Sarah pushed her everyday clothes into her rucksack and pulled her skirt over her bare pussy.

"Aren't you going to wear any underwear?" Kevin asked and Sarah's eyes flashed.

"No. Of course all the people in the row in front will see and they will like, right? Of course, if I am not with a boyfriend, those lecherous thugs might get ideas."

Kevin pulled the last of his clothes on and started putting his sneakers on. "Why are you spoiling today, Sarah? It's been a nice day and you want to spoil it by being silly."

Sarah stared at him in exasperation. "I am not spoiling today. I want my boyfriend to spend time with me doing one of my interests after he has had hours of non-stop sex," Sarah snapped.

"Yeah, but it's football. Why not doing something we both like but you have to try and drag me to football," he moaned and the topless girl put her head in her hands.

"I want to see the match, and thought you might want to keep me company. Because I love you and you love me."

Kevin stood up and went over to Sarah. "Oh right. So just because I don't want to go to a dumb football match, I don't love you. That's just stupid, Sarah."

Sarah looked at her boyfriend confused but he stared at her resolutely. "I do love you, I never said you didn't love me, babe. I just want to spend time with you."

"If you loved me, you wouldn't try to bully me into going to do something I don't want to do. Or flaunt yourself dressed like that. You don't love me Sarah, I know you don't. I do everything for you and you do nothing for me."

Sarah burst into tears and stared up at the angry face of her boyfriend. "I do. I do," she wailed and he snorted.

Kevin looked at his girlfriend and then opened the door and strode out of the room.

"Wait," yelled Sarah and burst into the corridor. "Please Kevin."

Kevin pushed his girlfriend away as she tried to loop her arms around him and stepped into the lift. "Go to your precious football match Sarah. See if I care."

Sarah burst into tears as the doors closed and traipsed back towards her room.

The young man came out of a room opposite and Sarah froze. The door she needed to her room was twenty feet away and she was topless. Apart from the skirt, she was naked but he turned and he recoiled in shock.

"Another dare?" He asked and saw Sarah had puffy, red eyes. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"I'm fine," she lied through the tears and walked past.

"I know you're not. Look it's none of my business, but if you want a chat over a coffee," he suggested and Sarah turned to face him.

"Are my tits big or small?" Sarah asked and he stared at the topless teenager.

"Pardon?"

"My tits. Big or small?"

"Wow. Well. Um, they're reasonably big. They're nice." His cheeks flashed scarlet and he averted his eyes. "They're a nice size, I mean."

Sarah smiled through the tears and looked back. "And if your girlfriend took you to a hotel for three hours of sex and then asked you to join her watching a football match that you didn't really want to, would you go to keep her company?"

The gentleman stared at Sarah. "Yeah, definitely."

"Cheers." Sarah smiled at the gentleman and walked through into her room.

* * * * *

Sarah put the key on the counter and the receptionist gave her a knowing and disapproving look.

"Stay OK, madam?" she asked and the red-eyed Sarah gave a weak smile.

"Fine thanks," Sarah replied. The receptionist took the key and pressed a button on her computer. A printer whirred away under the desk and she passed the receipt to the teenager who threw it into her rucksack.

"You know if you want to book regularly, bring your clients here every day, we could certainly give you a preferential rate."

Sarah groaned. "That won't be necessary," she replied tersely.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your stay," the receptionist chirped. "Have a nice day."

Sarah grunted and stepped out into the powerful London sunshine.

Chapter IV

Sarah gazed up at the Twin Towers. She had only ever been to one football match here before, and this was three years ago. She still felt a guilty emptiness that Kevin had stormed off angrily as she tried to insist he come along with her, but nothing could distract from the fact she was at Wembley. The home of football.

Sarah stared up at them again. They were magnificent and two flags flew on top of the iconic landmarks. While she was staring at the towers, she wasn't looking where she was going, and as she idly gazed, she felt something in front of her and then a tumbling sensation. Sarah was about to hit the concrete.

The teenager frantically scrambled for a rail or handle but there was nothing and as she hit the ground with a thud, looked to see what had caused to fall. Half-a-dozen concerned faces looked over her, asking if she was not hurt and Sarah pulled herself to her feet, straightening her skirt.

"I'm fine, really," she said reassuring those around her and grateful that her rucksack contained clothes as they helped to break her fall. The rapidly assembled throng of concerned people melted into the crowd and Sarah was left looking at the guy she ran into.

"Sorry," Sarah said, her eyes looking up the towers. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

The guy smiled. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt and was lean with very short hair and a nervous smile. He looked down at Sarah from his 6ft 1in height through dark blue eyes and blinked. "S'ok. I was admiring 'em too. I never seen them before."

"Sarah," the teenage girl said, introducing herself to the tall gentleman and he smiled. He had seen right up her skirt when she fell, and saw she wasn't wearing any knickers.

"Chris. You alone?"

Sarah gulped and nodded. "I wanted my boyfriend to come, but he refused. You?"

"Same. Only with a fiancée."

Sarah grinned and asked him where he was sitting. He was due to be right behind the goals, but Sarah offered him Kevin's ticket which was near the half-way line and a far better view.

Chris hesitated but Sarah was insistent. Normally Chris would happily have accepted, but it was not everyday that a knickerless beautiful girl, with large breasts, asks him to join her. He wondered what his fiancée, Claire, would say if she knew.

Sarah and Chris walked inside and sat down. They had an excellent view, as Sarah's parents had treated her to reasonably expensive seats. Chris treated them both to a beer as he had ID to get served, which Sarah gratefully drunk in the hot afternoon.

The exhibition match was open and entertaining. The two teenagers disagreed over a few offsides and moves made, but Sarah enjoyed herself and got to know her partner well at the half-time break.

He lived in Amersham, a town on the same railway line as Wendover, but was born in Sunderland, three hundred miles away. Unsurprisingly, he supported the local team but moved when his parents divorced, and his Dad came to live near London.

Chris was nineteen and would be twenty at the end of the year. He was training to be a photographer and Sarah's eyes lit up. He saw her glint, and smiled, adding that he "would love to photo her as she would be one of the most photogenic girls he had every captured."

Sarah was hungry after the game; she did not have much lunch and Chris suggested that they get something to eat together. Sarah readily agreed, and after much haggling they agreed on a little restaurant in Wendover. Although, it would mean Chris would have to double-back on himself, he didn't mind.

* * * * *

Sarah laughed and started reeling them off. "OK. United, Town, City, County, Vale, Wednesday, Argyle, Hotspur, Rangers, Athletic, Palace, Albion, Argyle, Alexandria, Wanderers, Forest."

Chris giggled. "That's sixteen. There is one more."

Sarah looked away from him towards a map of Italy on the wall. She had been trying to name the seventeen endings for English football league teams but was struggling. "Harriers?"

"Non-league," Chris replied instantly. This had been a game on an episode of the popular comedy programme, The Detectives, but no-one he knew had managed to get all seventeen without a bit of help.

"Bugger."

"You want a clue?"

"No," Sarah replied instantly and stared at the useless map. "Arsenal?"

"That's not an ending. It's their name."

Sarah postured for a moment and then crossed her arms. Her deliberations were interrupted by the waitress bringing their giant pizza to share and Sarah took a piece.

"Impressed," Chris told her as he took a bite, and Sarah squealed, throwing her arms in the air, one of which was holding a slice of her meal.

"Preston North End," she shrieked. Chris nodded and wiped his arm where Sarah had flicked tomato sauce from her pizza. "Yeah sorry."

He smiled. "Nice one." The waitress returned with more drinks for them and Sarah shot her new companion a knowing look as he watched the waitress's ass as she wiggled away from the table.

"She's cute," Sarah eventually said and Chris grinned.

"You're cute yourself."

"Are you saying that as you looked up my skirt?" Sarah asked playfully and took a piece of pepperoni in her mouth before savagely biting down on it.

Chris stammered. "Well, can you blame me?"

Sarah gave her cutest smile and coyly glanced at Chris. "No I don't suppose I can."

Chris and Sarah were flirtatious and they teased each other, first about football, then about their partners and finally about each other. Sarah got a few second glances from the male patrons in the room when she got up to use the toilet and Chris was happy to goad her, until Sarah reached under the table and stroked his member through the thin cotton.

Chris went bright red, shuffled anxiously in his seat and hissed at her, as Sarah tickled him. She stuck out her tongue and returned to her ice cream dessert.

Before long, the time had come for them to part. "Sarah, please, let me just see you home," Chris begged and Sarah shook her head.

"It's fine," she promised. "I only live five minutes walk away. She had written her phone number of a napkin and given it to him but was insistent he wanted to know that she got home safe, especially dressed like that.

Sarah pooh-poohed him and kissed him briefly on the lips. "I thought you had a boyfriend," he replied and she grinned.

"I do. But then again, I thought you had a girlfriend."

"Fiancée."

"Exactly."

Chris waved Sarah off and she smiled. She sort of wanted him to ring, she liked him and he certainly liked her, but she knew that he was strictly off-limits, Kevin and Claire saw to that, but there was an unmistakable chemistry between them.

She adored his playful and easy-going nature, and the fact that he wanted to walk her home made her feel safe. She liked him, but as she meandered back towards her house, her mind wandered. She needed to talk to Donna about Kevin but Chris had complicated matters, as suddenly she desired someone other than her boyfriend.

Chapter V

It was gone 8.30pm when Sarah arrived home. She had stopped off in the park to change but her mother was furious as she entered the house.

"Sarah," Angela shouted the moment Sarah crossed the threshold. She stood with her rucksack in the hallway awaiting for her mother to appear.

"I told you to home by six. It's now nearly nine. Where have you been?"

Sarah rolled her eyes and groaned. "I'm not a ten year old. I don't need to be home by six."

"You have an exam tomorrow."

"I'm hardly likely to forget that, am I?"

"Don't talk to me like that. And you walked home alone at this time of night. I don't like it."

"Oh for fucks sake, Mum. I am fine. I can ..."

Her mother hummed in anger and sent Sarah to her room, saying she was grounded "all week." Sarah slammed then locked her door and then sat down behind it crying.

She needed to speak to Kevin. Why did he get so annoyed with her? What had she done wrong? Was she being unreasonable? She must be, or else Kev would not have reacted like that, and she felt guilty for it. And as for Chris, he was a guilty pleasure too far. She hoped Kev would never find out.

Sarah threw the rucksack onto the bed in frustration and emptied out its contents before sweeping them onto the floor in anger. The book hit the wall with a satisfying thud and she threw herself onto her bed.

Sarah looked up at the ceiling, wondering where she had gone wrong. She loved her boyfriend and he meant everything to her, but she wasn't sure if he was her friend any more. She needed more, and made a mental note to seek out Donna after the exam. Donna would help her.

Sarah undressed and threw her clothes onto the floor before stretching out on the bed again. She was still horny, Kevin had done little to satisfy her teenage desires and she reached into her bedside drawer and removed her red sex toy.

She had managed to purchase the sex toy during one of her previous visits to London with Kevin as he had rented a room directly opposite a sex store. He had scorned at her for wanting to go inside as they came out of the derelict hotel, but was happy to leave her in a seedy corner of the city when she said she wanted to browse inside and he wanted to get home to watch television.

The red vibrator was around six inches in length and was just over an inch wide. She had seen other toys much bigger than hers but she was immediately attracted to it because of its' shimmering red colour and was of a similar width to her boyfriend.

She flicked the sex toy onto its' lowest setting and began rubbing it over her body. She liked to feel it gliding over her smooth skin, and purred as touched her breasts or her neck. She longed for a muscular, tall man to reach over and take the toy from her and then do this for her.

She imagined Chris. In his Sunderland replica shirt, and with his muscles underneath stroking her with her vibrating sex toy. She saw him with his chirpy smile and warm face, his subtle confidence and niceness and a shiver ran down her spine.

Sarah slid the vibrator over her inner thighs and then her mons. It touched her rosebud and skirted over her clitoris. Sarah could feel herself building with insatiable lust. She closed her eyes again and guided the imitation phallus to her soaking wet pussy.

Sarah moaned as the rubber sex toy stretched the entrance to her hole. It felt amazing, and her body eagerly accepted the rest of her vibrating toy. She wished she could replace it with a man, someone who would touch her passionately and listen to what she wanted.

She groaned as she rotated the red tube in her hole. It was touching every bit of her young womanhood and she moved her fingers to her clitoris, slowly rubbing it in circles.

Sarah grunted with every breath, her body tingling with arousal. Her fingers slid over her loins and she took a deep breath.

She turned the dial on the bottom of the toy and screwed up her eyes. The gentle vibration changed to a small earthquake and Sarah squealed. She pushed the vibrator down, hoping to get it to brush against her G-Spot but she wasn't able to, and instead started pushing the toy in and out of her while her hips bucked and grinded back and forth.

Sarah mewed loudly, she began thrusting the toy deeper and deeper into her as her fingers were darting over her little button a fast as she could take.

She felt her climax approaching. She quivered and bounced down on the obscene toy a few more times, her body drenched in sweat. It was driving her wild.

Sarah shrieked as she was rocked by the biggest orgasm she had had for months. Her fingers and toes curled into the bed, her sheet soaked and her loins tingling.

Sarah lay there for a few moments, her eyes closed and then pursed her lips and kissed the tip of her vibrator.

She just wished it was a man and not a fake toy. She would definitely ask Donna's advice, although Donna would say what Donna always said: she needed to dump Kevin, but Sarah still loved him. She just hoped that Chris wouldn't ring her and complicate matters.

* * * * *

Andrew Webb was annoyed. His son had come home late the night before, dumped all of his stuff on the dining room table and gone to bed. Keys and wallet was fine, but there was a sweet wrapper there and a dirty tissue.

He picked up the items and threw them into a bag for the bin. The bin men would be coming in ten minutes, and while his lazy excuse for son was fast asleep in bed, he had to put out the rubbish bags before he left for his early shift.