Growing Pains Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember Ben, don't move," she said. But it was impossible to be totally still when he felt the tip of her warm tongue against his sensitive nipples. His hips rotated slightly and he gave a soft moan when she took his nipples between her lips and gently sucked on them. Her lips moved back to his and again her tongue slipped deep inside his mouth. For the first time, Ben responded by kissing her back. Maggie moaned, "Ohh Ben," when she felt his tongue slide inside her mouth and explore the warm interior.

Maggie could not remember being so excited and she knew that there was no stopping now. Her hand moved down Ben's chest across his stomach and slowly wrapped around his young, throbbing shaft through the fabric of his pajamas. "My God," she thought, "He's awfully big for a young boy. And I thought Jason was big." Her fingers were barely able to encircle it's thickness. She continued to kiss him deeply as her hand slowly stroked his hard cock.

She began to kiss her way down his neck, stopping to flick at his nipples then continued downward along his stomach. Her fingers found the drawstring to his pajamas and slowly untied it. Her hand slipped under his loose fabric and touched the warm hardness of his thick cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and directed it straight up. "Oh Ben," she said, "You're wonderful," as she admired the throbbing organ in her hand. The long white shaft was topped with a large, dark, pinkish head coated with a thin, clear, slick fluid.

Holding the stiff young cock upright, Maggie bent at the waist and placed her tongue against the moist, velvety head. She licked around the perimeter then opened her mouth wider and let it slip inside. She loved the taste feel of it deep inside her mouth. The head slid past her tongue and bumped against the back of her throat. Her jaws ached as they accommodate the sheer thickness of him. As her mouth fed hungrily on the throbbing cock her hand stroked at the base of the thick shaft.

Ben began to moan loudly and his body began to shudder. Maggie knew that he was very close to orgasm and probably could not control himself much longer. She removed her aching mouth from his sweet cock and sat upright next to him.

"Help me take my shirt off Ben."

Ben was eager to help. They both grasped the hem and pulled it upward over her head. Maggie tossed it aside and posed before her 14 year old son. He had never seen anything so beautiful. He had always known that his mom was a beautiful woman but he had never seen more beautiful breasts, not even in Playboy. They were full, firm, and perfectly shaped and topped with small but long, stiff, very pink nipples.

As Maggie lay on her back next to Ben he studied the rest of her body. The small mound of her tummy rose and fell with every breath she took. Her full round hips were encased in snug fitting, white, silk, bikini panties. Her firm, shapely legs tapered down to small, delicate feet with pink toenails.

"Kiss me Bennie," she pleaded as she pulled him down to her face. His lips found hers and his tongue searched her mouth. Her arms encircled his him and pulled him down to lie on top of her. Her legs parted and her knees drew up to cradle him between her strong, supple thighs. His pajamas were bunched around his knees and his hard virgin cock pressed against her damp, panty encased, pussy. She raised her hips up against him increasing the pressure against his cock.

Maggie felt his warm hands on her breasts, searching for and finding the hard, burning nipples. His fingers pulled at the erect buds causing them to throb with desire. "Suck them darling. Please suck my nipples. They hurt so bad." Ben's mouth quickly found first one then the other elongated nipple and sucked them deeply inside his hot mouth until she moaned loudly and her hips bucked up against his.

"Take my panties off Ben," she moaned huskily. "I can't wait any longer."

Ben moved down to her hips and his hands found the elastic waist band. She closed her legs and raised her hips to allow him to remove the dainty, silk panties. He threw them aside and gasped at the sight of Maggie's lovely cloister nestled between her open thighs. A narrow strip of soft, blonde, hair extended from the top of her sharp pubic bone down between her legs and framed the lust swollen lips of her long neglected pussy.

Maggie's own fingers moved down over her tummy and touched the top of her moist slit. She found and stroked her own prominent little clit and slightly parted the sticky, swollen lips exposing the hot, pink, love tunnel.

She reached down between their bodies and wrapped her hand around Ben's throbbing cock guiding it towards her open pussy. She rubbed the large crown up and down the wet, pink, slit then placed it at the hungry opening.

"Do it Bennie. Put it in me. Do it. Please do it."

Ben's hips moved slowly forward and his long, thick, cock slid steadily inside her wet clasping cunt. Her hips rose and her legs opened wider to provide more room for the big young cock to enter her.

"Ohhh yessss Bennie," she screamed as his hips lunged forward and she felt his cock cap bump against her cervix. He was buried completely inside her, stretching her hungry cunt to the very limit. Maggie had been so hot for so long that she began to come as soon as she felt his cock deep inside her. Her hips bucked wildly against Ben's inexperienced hips. Before he could develop a steady rhythm he felt Maggie's cunt squeeze his sensitive, hard cock and bring him to orgasm.

They humped back and forth against each other ruthlessly both in the throes of orgasm. Maggie felt the big cock twitch and spurt inside her aching cunt as she too went over the edge.

"Ohhh sweetie," she moaned, "You are sooo wonderful. I love you sooo much." She pulled his face to hers and pressed her open mouth against his. Her tongue teased at his lips then slipped inside his mouth. Ben's hips never stopped. He established a steady rhythm and kept pumping his still hard cock in and out of his mother's wet cunt. Maggie was not prepared for him to continue but pleasantly accepted it. .

"Oh Bennie, you really are a lethal weapon aren't you?" His big cock continued to steadily pump in and out. Her hands gripped his tight little buns and pulled him harder against her, forcing even more of the long, thick invader inside her tight, wet cunt.

"Faster sweetie, faster," Maggie moaned as she neared another orgasm. "Do it Bennie, faster. Ohhh Bennie, fuck me darling, fuck me, fuck me." He couldn't believe his mother even knew words like that. The sound of her using such language spurred him on and he drove his cock into her deeper and deeper until she screamed and bucked her hips wildly as orgasm overtook her again.

Maggie was slated and her pussy ached from the constant battering but Ben was young, healthy, and truly enjoying his first ever sexual encounter. He kept stroking in and out, slower now but still with a steady rhythm. He had come twice in the past two hours and had plenty of stamina left.

Maggie straightened her legs beneath him and rolled to her side causing the big cock to slip out of the moist, hot confines of her cunt. "Rest Bennie, we need to rest," she said as she rolled to her stomach.

Ben looked at the lovely tight, round butt rising up in the air. He crawled on top of her and lay full length on Maggie's back with his still hard, slick cock pressed against the tight cleft between her buttocks. His hips again began to move back and forth. His cock rubbed it's full length along the tight crack as his legs slipped between hers and forced them wider apart.

Maggie gave up. Ben was not ready to rest. She rose up on her knees, reached behind her and guided him to the mouth of her well used pussy.

"Ohhh wow," Ben moaned, as he felt the length of his cock slide into his mother's tight cunt from behind. His hands gripped her hips and he began to slide back and forth deeper and deeper. He then rotated his hips from side to side virtually stirring Maggie's insides until she began to push her hips back at him. She gripped his hands and placed them on her swaying breasts allowing him to tease and pull on her long hard nipples as he filled her again excited cunt with his thickness.

"Oh God but I love you Mom," he moaned as he neared his own orgasm. His hands again gripped her hips and pulled her lovely ass hard against his hips, fucking her faster and faster until they both trembled and came at the same time.

They collapsed on the bed, Ben's cock still embedded within her stretched cunt. Sweat poured off both of them. Suddenly Maggie felt the giant cock begin to soften inside her. "My God, he is human after all," she smiled.

The next evening the entire Seaver family once again sat around the dining room table and enjoyed dinner together.

"So Mike," asked Maggie, "When are you going to start working out with Ben and I? You know it really is good for you. I don't think you would be sorry, do you Ben? Ben smiled and continued eating.

12