Growing Pains: Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Olivia?" The gentleman asked and Rhea smiled.

"Oh yes," she replied seductively. She took his finger and kissed it, sliding it into her mouth with an explicit sucking sound. "I'm here to make all of your dreams come true."

The punter opened the door wide, and Rhea walked in, not taking her eye off the guy.

"Your money is on the side," he said clearly and passed her an envelope, which Rhea quickly flicked through and then put in her bag.

She stared at him for a moment and he fidgeted. She sighed and thought back to her phone conversation. She had made notes and had gone through these in the car. Be seductive when answering the door was the first one, then money, then drink, that was it. She got up and wiggled her hips and ran her hands down his shoulders.

"You look tense, would you like a drink?" Rhea asked and he nodded silently. She bent over, the dress riding up in front of the gentleman and picked up a small bottle of lager, which she opened on the side. She took the drink and passed it to him.

He took a swig as Rhea unbuttoned his first button on his white shirt, and then his second, and then his third. He gulped and she opened all of the buttons and slid her hands alongside his inflated belly. He was hairy, but not sweaty. She had been warned about sweaty punters.

He grunted as she undid his belt and slid his trousers down. She noticed that he was not wearing shoes and he stepped out of the trousers so he was wearing just his white Y-fronts and grey socks.

Rhea tried not to smirk and instead kissed his neck and ran her hands all over his body. She squeezed his globes and he gave a satisfied murmur.

Rhea steered him towards the bed, and noticed that he only was only semi-hard, there was barely a bulge on the front of his underpants.

Rhea was disheartened: she had done everything she had been told to do, and dropped to her knees, plunging her face into his crotch. She kissed his thigh, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes. He sighed and grunted in expectation. Rhea was teasing him, but she wanted to give him a good time. And he couldn't have a good time unless he got erect, but the more she teased him and played with him, he just would not get hard.

Rhea was getting worried: how could they have sex unless he got an erection? She closed her eyes and kissed the tip of his cock through the cotton.

"Oh stop teasing me," the guy panted, and Rhea pushed him onto the bed. He sat up to begin with, his rolls of fat covering the waistband of the Y-fronts and Rhea pushed him back, sliding the cotton garment over his cock.

It sprang back and Rhea had to suppress a laugh. It was the tiniest cock she had ever seen. It was barely longer than a matchstick and only slightly wider than her little finger, and it was erect. Little wonder she couldn't see it.

"She kissed the top and sucked it. It felt like a babies dummy and she suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, the wife prefers her lover now," the gentleman mused as Rhea unhooked the underwear over the man's ankles and threw them onto the pile of clothes in the corner of the room.

She began running her tongue over the glans of the guy's diminutive manhood. He let out a frantic sigh. Normally Rhea liked to put her fist at the base of the cock and help pump it, but she knew it would get lost if she did that and she would not be able to perform oral on him. There was no danger he would touch her gag reflex so she just sucked and impaled herself on his member.

The guy gave a grunt and a sigh, panting furiously he gripped the edge of the bed and Rhea's head. "I wanna fuck you," he squealed and Rhea thought for a moment. He wasn't in his twenties any more, so would struggle to get it up again after orgasming. She stood up and removed her silky dress, to reveal a pair of crotchless knickers.

His eyes widened the moment he saw her and she opened a condom he passed her, and slid it over the guys penis. She was worried it would slip off, but he had managed to get a suitable size latex sheath and it slid over snugly. She kissed it again and got up the bed.

Rhea smiled at the gentleman lay on the bed, and wiggled her hips down to impale herself on the erect cock. He sighed the moment it touched her, but Rhea knew she would be distinctly unsatisfied if this was a romantic liaison.

Instead she thought of it as a business transaction and closed her eyes. She had been instructed to "enjoy herself or be seen to enjoy yourself" by her guide and rocked back and forth on the guys cock. He sucked in as soon as she slowly did this and although it was a pleasant sensation, Rhea faked a loud, animal-like moan of sustained pleasure.

Rhea pivoted on her hips and thrust her hips forward, impaling his cock into her as far as it would go. The man groaned and sighed, gripping the bed as Rhea drove her body into his pelvis.

"That's good," he panted and Rhea moved his hands up to touch her tits. She disengaged herself from her bra and he slid his fingers over her nipples.

As a few darts of warmth shot through her body, she gave an exaggerated squeal and cried out. The man sucked in deeply and his cock twitched. She just caught it, and felt him filling his condom.

Of sorts.

Rhea got off the guy and looked, a small spattering of semen filled the tip of the rubber and he smiled at her.

"That was brilliant," he murmured and Rhea gave a false smile. She lay down alongside him and stoked him through the condom, and he grinned at her.

Ten minutes later, they shared a shower together. Rhea helping to soap him down, and was left in the warm water for a few moments while he went to get some towels.

He returned and they got dry together, before getting dressed. Rhea was conscious he had bought her time, not the sex act but he was happily chatting to her.

He was a manager of a small company attending a trade fair and this was the first time he had used a prostitute but he was not getting satisfied at home. She told him very little about her, but allowed him to speak, which he was happy to do.

After an hour, he fidgeted and she sensed he wanted her to leave, so she got up, kissed him goodbye, and checking that the envelope was in her bag left the room.

Simon saw Rhea cross the car park and got out of his car.

"How was it?" Simon asked and Rhea passed him the envelope.

"Awful, but two fifty isn't bad, right." Simon took a deep breath and opened the envelope to find bits of newspaper in there.

"Where is the money?" Simon asked and passed her the cut up newspaper.

She sighed and took the envelope. "It was there, I counted it. It was," Rhea said and then paused. "The thieving bastard. The towels. Right ..."

Rhea got out of the car and Simon joined her. They marched to Room 17 of the inn, and the door was ajar. A piece of paper was on the desk and Rhea picked it up as Simon looked around the room for the guy.

"Dear Olivia. You were awesome and I enjoyed myself. But you are also na‹ve. Thanks for the free fuck. See ya sucker"

Rhea groaned and threw the envelope onto the bed. "The fucking bastard," she screamed and passed the letter to Simon.

"I'll kill him," Simon muttered but Mr Grosvenor was long gone.

"Hey Rhea, please can you show me how to give a blow job."

"Why?" Rhea asked and then it dawned on her,. "Oh no, Simon, you are not."

"Why not?" Simon said sternly and Rhea crossed her arms.

"It's nice that you think you should do that, but I think we have just learnt that whoring us out is not the answer, so no OK."

"But ..."

Rhea interrupted his argument and kissed him on the lips. "Simon, I said no. There are other ways, OK."

"OK."

"And I'm sorry," Rhea said looking at him with wide eyes. "Truly I am."

* * * * *

"You've done what?"

"I've added you and Simon to my car insurance," Andy replied and threw the keys over to Rhea. "There is a full tank of petrol in it, so you can take me to the airport and pick me up in two weeks."

Rhea smiled. "Can I come to Norway with you too," Izzy asked and Andy picked up his niece.

"We are going to Iceland. We are going to the little town where elves live and swimming and everything. But I have a trip to Norway first. I'll be back in two weeks and then we'll go."

"Two weeks?

"Fourteen more sleeps," Simon told her and she smiled. "Come on, lets go to the park."

Simon and Izzy left and Andy looked at his watch. "We better make a move," he said and Rhea smiled. "You going to be OK here on your own?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. You'll be back in two weeks and by then we'll have had some time to work things through."

"That'll be good."

Andy didn't sense Rhea's happiness at this and she shrugged. "Well I am at that point where I need to decide whether I am going to trust him or we need to split up for good."

"Oh," Andy said in reply and Rhea gave a brief titter.

"Yeah. I don't want us to split up but when he isn't with me, I just wonder what he is up to. And I can't live my life like that all the time. I need closure from what happened."

"Maybe you need to speak to him."

"Yeah I will. But when Izzy isn't here. If Si needs to move out, I don't want Izzy seeing that."

Andy reached over and hugged his little sister. "Whatever happens, you stay here, right?"

"I'll be here. I've got nowhere else to go."

* * * * *

Rita glanced over at the path. She had been told to dress in leisurely, messing around clothes and was just wearing her running tracksuit with nothing else. It was going to rain soon, she could sense it but she sat on the bench and looked out over the water.

That girl from Andy's house, Rhea, who she had met a few weeks previous had told her to be here at midday, saying she had the ideal date for her. Someone who she knew very well for a number of years and had "recently come onto the market." He was well suited to her need for someone with a shady past and kinky tastes. He sounded ideal as she described him and all his indiscretions, which didn't put her off him in the slightest. She had even played with herself that morning as she fantasised what he might be like.

The first speck of rain hit the path and she looked up at the sky. She didn't want to be waiting here all day for someone who wasn't going to turn up, and she had been there ten minutes already, but she scanned the park. There was only one park bench that overlooked the duck pond and the park was deserted.

Rita pulled the pink tracksuit close to her and stretched her legs. She felt her nipples rubbing against the soft inside of the velour material and wished she could play with them now. She took a deep breath and pulled the tracksuit bottoms up to her waist; they had fallen slightly as she had jogged to the park.

A few drops of rain hit her hair and she sneered at the weather. Why did it always have to rain in England? She could hardly have a date in the pouring rain!

Rita braved the first few minutes of the rain but by quarter past belted across the park to a small bandstand several feet away. She panted as she got underneath it and groaned. The weather had turned decidedly nasty, and while she was waiting for the date that would never come, she was soaked. She wanted to strip off but she would be naked and this was a public park.

The rain bounced off the pavement and the sound of the water hitting the tin roof echoed around the small structure. She was trapped until it eased off. She sat and watched nature unleash a torrent of water down on the park and daydreamed. That was the problem with exciting men; they were unreliable.

She felt a pair of hands on her flanks and a breath on her neck. She tried to turn around but the hands wouldn't let her.

"I hear you are looking for someone who has had an exciting past, someone who can set your pulse racing. Someone who won't say no."

Rita nodded and tried to look round but she felt the breath on the back of her neck and the kiss of a pair of lips. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Yeah I do," she muttered and hands darted forward and slid the zip of her tracksuit top down.

"And someone who will fuck you, make you squeal," he added and his hands onto her bare breasts, squeezing them gently.

"Hey, I don't even know your name?"

"John," he whispered into her ear. "John Matheson. And I am going to take you behind that tree and fuck your brains out."

Rita gulped and licked her lips. "OK."