Growing Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Cody's face. He turned towards me at the same time and raised his eyebrows in question. I took in the whole scene: Angela's knees up, her legs spread, her indecisive hands and the look of pleasure on her face as Cody finger banged her. I looked back at Cody and just shrugged. He smiled and increased the pace at which he finger fucked my wife. In my excitement, I hardly noticed that Paula was using both her oily hands on my cock and balls. How had I missed that? I looked up at her. She was focused intently on my dick, staring at the shiny precum that was collecting there. Slowly she slid her hand up to the underside of my dick head and then moved her hand all the way to the base. Her other hand gently kneaded my balls. And she was topless, firm, tan tits exposed and jiggling as she massaged my dick. When did that happen? She dipped her head and licked eagerly at the clear precum on the head of my cock.

There was so much going on that I couldn't keep track. By the time I looked back over at Angela and Cody, his pants were down and his thick meaty cock was glistening with the oil that Angela was rubbing on it with one hand. She was still on her back and his hand was still between her legs moving in and out, but judging by how far her legs were spread, I had to guess that he had moved more fingers inside her.

What kind of place is this? I wondered. How the fuck did all this go down so quickly? I asked myself these questions, but right now, my sex addled brain didn't care. I didn't know what to do or where to look, or what to focus on. Angela was basically having full sex right in front of me and I didn't care because now Paula was hungrily swirling her tongue around the head of my dick like it was the first lollipop she ever had, and she loved the taste. I reached out to play with one of her firm young tits and she moaned into my dick, the buzzing of it almost making me shoot my load in her mouth.

I looked back at Angela, in the short time I focused on Paula, Cody had moved Angela so that her head was tipping back off the end of the massage table. She had one hand cupping his balls while he tried to shove as much of his meat into her mouth as she could take. She moved her head as much as she could to help him. The sight of that massive piece of meat going in and out of her mouth, stretching her throat and making her body rock was making me crazy with lust. As I watched them, Angela opened her eyes and briefly looked into my face while she sucked Cody's thick dick for a few moments, then kept going with her eyes closed.

I looked down at my own cock. Paula was taking me into her throat all the way until her nose was buried in the hair above my cock. I am not nearly as massive as Cody, but I have at least 7 inches to brag about and Paula was gobbling all of it easily. My eyes were closed, but of course I could clearly hear Angela and Cody right next to me. It barely distracted me from the great job Paula did on my cock with her mouth.

After what seemed like just a few seconds, but must have been longer, I looked again to see what was happening on the other table. To my surprise, Cody had turned Angela so she was lying across the table on her back, her head and shoulders facing me. Her head dropped back over the edge of the table and Cody was fucking her, fucking her pretty hard, and his dick was not small. She must have been really, really wet and excited for him to work all of what I had seen he had in this fast. Her body rocked with each thrust, her tits bouncing and her head shaking. Her eyes opened and she looked in my face. She mouthed silently "Oh my fucking god." I saw her look towards where Paula was using her mouth on me, and then Angela closed her eyes tight and took the pussy beating that Cody was dishing out. "Fuck ME!" she exclaimed softly.

Paula climbed up on the table and straddled me; she was naked now, and I have no idea when that happened. All the stimulation going on in the tiny room had my head swimming. I didn't know where to focus. I must have been looking at Angela when Paula stripped her pants off. She kneeled down, pressing my cock down and rubbing back and forth on it with her pussy. Then she lifted up and guided me into her with one hand as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. Her pussy was hot and tight, and I was afraid I was going to blow my load before I was even all the way inside her, but I made it all the way in, and she fell forward, pressing those beautiful tits against my chest, and began rocking back and forth, up and down on my swollen, ready cock. The whole time I could hear Angela and Cody grunting with the effort of fitting his enormous cock into her tight pussy over and over again.

Paula picked up the pace on my cock and was pumping on it like she was trying inflate herself. Angela was holding both her tits firmly as she took the pounding Cody was giving her. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of sex: skin slapping together, gasps, groans, moans and some wet, slick slurping noises. My head was spinning so that I didn't know which way was up. I was focused on Angela and Cody so much that I only noticed my building orgasm just as it was too late to stop it from blasting cum into Paula's pussy. She moaned and pounded her snatch down faster and harder on my gushing prick. After a few hard thrusts, she stopped moving and just pressed down on me as she shuddered and came quietly on my softening dick.

At nearly the same time, I heard the familiar sound of Angela climaxing with grunts of satisfaction, but Cody didn't slow his pace to let her cum peacefully. I watched her face closely. I knew what she looked like when she had an orgasm. I knew what she sounded like when she had an orgasm. I knew she was having an orgasm right then as Cody relentlessly rocked her body with his loud pounding thrusts. Then her face changed and she opened her eyes wide and gasped, tensing all the muscles we had come here to relax. Cody made a final grunting moan and then pulled his big cock out of Angela and began shooting creamy white sperm. Long, thick ropes of it loped out of his pulsing cock to land on her belly and boobs. Angela still had that wide-eyed look on her face as her front was painted with cum. I had just shot my load in Paula, but the site of Angela and Cody like that was getting me very excited again already.

I was shocked when I saw her grab Cody's softening cock and shove it back into her. As soon as she did, she started bucking up against him again and he resumed pumping into her. She closed her eyes tight and grit her teeth, her lips slightly apart so her teeth showed. She grabbed him around his neck with her arms and pulled him to her, his chest smearing his cum around her tits and belly. And still she pumped onto his cock furiously.

Suddenly she let go of him and her head fell back so I could see her face clearly. She relaxed and shuddered. Her lips parted slightly and her arms fell to her side. Cody's thrusting stopped and I could tell by her face that she came again while I watched her. The whole time this was going on, my excitement was returning, and my dick grew back from its slightly flaccid state inside Paula's cum drenched pussy while she lay still on my chest with her tits pressing against me.

Angela drew in a huge breath and let it out with her cheeks puffing as she did. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I smiled at her. She smiled back at me and shook her head a little in seeming disbelief. While she was watching me, Cody moved away, dragging his vagina-massaging meat missile along with him to pick up a towel to clean himself off. Angela watched me turn my attention to Paula, and I began pushing my cock in and out of her as she relaxed on my chest. Soon, Paula was countering my strokes and moving her hips up and down, slamming down on me to ram my cock in her as much as it could. I pushed her shoulders up so she was now upright with her full tits bouncing as she rode my dick and I began squeezing them. She covered my hands with her own.

I had hoped to show off for Angela and give Paula a really good fuck right in front of her, but her pussy was so tight and her boobs felt so good in my hands that I could feel myself quickly approaching another orgasm after just a few minutes.

"Fuck yeah. Fuck me. Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me." Paula kept saying it over and over until I was indeed cumming inside her. She didn't orgasm, but I could see her clench her stomach muscles and I could feel her pussy tightening even more around my gushing cock. I finally stopped throbbing inside her and she fell onto my chest again. This time, my dick popped out of her vagina and my cum started dripping out of it onto my crotch.

I looked at Angela and she just stared at me with her head back, upside down still, legs spread, hands on her tits. And she smiled. I was spent. Angela looked spent. But all I could think about was getting her out of that room and back to the hotel so I could fuck her myself.

I saw Cody pulling up his pants on the other side of Angela's table. Paula lifted her head and gave me a gentle kiss on the mouth and then kissed my neck before she climbed off me and bent to pick up her clothes. Holding her shirt and shorts in front of her with one hand, she reached out and touched my arm with her other and bent to kiss me once more on the cheek. Then she walked out with Cody right behind her. He turned at the door and said softly "just take your time and come out whenever you're ready."

Angela and I sat up and looked at each other. We were both dazed. There was still white goo dripping down Angela's front. She wiped at it absently without looking. Then she started to giggle, which made me start to giggle and then we laughed for a few seconds before we resumed just staring at each other.

Finally, after just sitting like that for at least 3 or 4 minutes, I said "What the fuck just happened?" Angela just shook her head. "I mean, did this just happen?" I asked.

We distractedly cleaned ourselves with towels and got dressed. I opened the door and held it for her to go through before me. As we started down the hall, another door opened and another couple started into the hall. They were in their 50's but still pretty fit. He was a slight guy, about the same height as his wife, 5"3' or so. His gray hair was completely disheveled and going all over the place. His t-shirt was on inside out, and his face looked flushed and sweaty. His wife fared no better on evaluation. Her hair looked like she had just walked through a wind storm. She held her bra in one hand and her shoes in the other. Her low cut top was just barely covering her large soft tits, and her face had the same flush as her husband, only I don't think it was sweat that was sliding down her cheek. Two handsome young men and two beautiful girls followed the other couple out and turned the opposite way down the hall. They wore only skimpy bathing suits, were carrying other clothes and were glistening with sweat. I can only imagine that they had gotten one of the "Four Hand" massages the concierge had told me about. I made a mental note that we might have to come back to this place again and give that a try.

All four of us stumbled down the hall silently towards the exit. Now that my brain could think about something other than sex, I noticed noises coming from behind the other doors, muted noises of sex and pleasure. How had we not heard that when we came in? It wasn't loud by any means, but you could definitely tell there was sex going on behind the closed doors.

A different beautiful young girl was sitting behind the check-in fold up table as we came out. "How was it?" She asked cheerfully.

"Great," all four of us said tiredly.

"That's great! We have already charged your card, but it's customary to add a tip. Would you like to leave it on the card or...?" She said. I looked at Angela and dug out my wallet. I have no idea how much cash I had in it, but I grabbed a wad and handed it to the girl.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

We walked out with the older couple following us. We turned to go to our resort and they turned the other direction. After a few steps, they turned back and followed us. It turns out that they were actually staying at the same resort.

After a short time walking and going over what just happened, I felt excitement returning as I played the images of Angela and Cody over in my mind. A smile came to my face and I quickened my pace. Angela matched my step and soon we were rushing to the resort. In the lobby, I looked at her and said quietly "I want to take you to our room and fuck the shit out of you." It wasn't normal for me to talk to her like that, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Oh god, really?" She said, disappointment dripping from every syllable. Then she laughed when she saw the look on my face. "Get me back to the room and fuck me right now."

Later, after we had a chance to come down from the high we had been on during the sexual marathon, Angela and I talked about what happened. She said that she knew I wanted to see her get a massage and maybe a LITTLE more from another guy and she wanted to give me a treat, but Cody was just so smooth with controlling her, she didn't even realize that she had basically given him permission to finger her until she had her legs spread and his finger was inside her. After that, she said the look on my face (and my rock hard boner) convinced her that it was OK to indulge herself a little.

She said "You're not mad at me are you?"

I said "God no. You're not pissed that I was banging that girl are you?"

We talked and talked and both agreed that it was just about the hottest thing we could ever experience. We didn't talk about whether or not we'd ever do anything like that again, and I don't know anywhere else that offers that kind of massage. But if I ever find out about a place, you can bet I'll be talking my wife into getting spoiled by a spa day again.

*****

Final note: I do know that massage therapists aren't paid sex workers. I know that Navy seals aren't indestructible. I know that cars right off the showroom floor driven by normal people can't navigate busy city streets at 100 mph. I know that, most of the time, cars, planes and motorcycles don't explode when they crash or get hit by bullets. Fiction. Fantasy. Dramatization. That's all I have to say.

I know my attempt to preempt negative comments is probably wasted effort, but it made me feel good this morning, so it was worth it. Please read some of my other "rantless" stories and comment and vote.

12