Growing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, babe. I think I'll survive now," she smirked and reached down to grasp her lover's cock, "How about a blowjob for the road?" Bianca's head pounded and she felt like she might vomit if she so much as tried to think too hard, but she couldn't help herself. It both felt like her body demanded that she pleasure Alisa and that she absolutely needed her cum.

"I've got a better idea," Alisa giggled and promptly climbed atop her girlfriend, positioning her cock at her mouth while her own maw stared down at Bianca's cum encrusted snatch.

"Mm, much better," Bianca agreed and engulfed Alisa's prick, who, in turn, set about cleaning up the mess she'd made last night. The taste of her girlfriend's cock filled Bianca's mouth, alongside the remnants of her own tart juices, setting her tongue and pussy alight. She moaned in pleasure as she felt Alisa's limber muscle flutter against her snatch, lapping at her clit like it was a delicacy. Their hips rolled against one another's faces in a bid for more.

Alisa mashed her face into Bianca's pussy. Her nose was engulfed in its spicy musk, intermingled with her seed's aroma, as her tongue darted past her lover's lustful folds and into her bittersweet canal, lapping up the intoxicating flavour with a needful moan. No food on earth could match the sensual tang of her girlfriend's juices.

"Yeah," Alisa sighed against Bianca's lips, reaching out with her tongue to flick at her clit, "Suck my cock. Clean up your cum, you dirty slut." Bianca moaned in response, doubling her efforts and even taking Alisa into her throat to the futa's pleasure. Intimate ecstasy suffused their bodies as they sucked and licked at one another. Moans for more filled the air, growing louder and higher with every passing second until Alisa cried, "Cumming!"

Bianca yelled around her lover's member and felt her own orgasm spontaneously overwhelm her. She lunged forward to bury Alisa's cock in her gullet just as the first of many spurts shot down her oesophagus, followed by another, equally virile shot. In perfect tandem, her own pussy pulsed and clenched around Alisa's tongue, sucking on the muscle lustfully. Cum basted her insides as she swallowed around her lover's prick, milking it of its copious load.

Through the pleasure, Bianca swore she felt Alisa grow harder in her throat. She quickly ignored the sensation in favour of prolonging her own climax, grinding her pussy against her lover's tongue and lips, smearing them in her scent and cum. On and on her orgasm went, prolonged by Alisa's eager kisses and licks. Darkness crept at the corners of Bianca's vision, as her lungs burned for oxygen even as Alisa kept cumming strongly down her throat. Alisa somehow noticed and rolled off her.

"Fuck!" They gasped in sync as they shuddered from the aftermath of their respective orgasms. Alisa continued to leak her seed, droplets running down her shaft in thick, white rivulets.

"Here," Bianca panted and angled herself to lap up the streams, moaning at the potent flavour.

"Thanks," Alisa sighed, reached down to tangle her hands in her lover's hair. She then pulled her up and pressed their lips together, tongues quickly exchanging the other's taste.

"Think you'll last the car ride?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Bianca murmured happily as she snuggled against Alisa.

"Huh, and here I thought I'd gotten you addicted to my cock."

"You wish," Bianca retorted and gave a playful smack on her girlfriend's stomach. They laid there for a while, ignoring all semblance of responsibility as they basked in the afterglow, until the sun neared its apex, "I better get ready. Mum and Dad will be here any minute."

"Aww... okay," Alisa reluctantly assented and released her to the world.

A short while later and Bianca had finished with her shower. She dried herself off and started getting dressed, only to pause and frown as she tried to pull her panties up, finding it harder than it should have been. With a grunt of effort, Bianca tugged them on and snapped the fabric into place. She walked in front of her full-size mirror and checked her lower body. It was hard to tell, but her hips and ass looked bigger.

She shrugged and went to clasp her bra, but soon encountered a similar problem.

"What the hell?" Bianca grumbled as she worked to situate her breasts in the cups, which were tight around her large, delicate mounds. After nearly a minute of tactical adjustments, Bianca had her underwear in place. Her skirt used to be annoyingly loose on her, much to her fortune, as she found the garment was now snug around her hips. Her waist hadn't changed, though. Was it a growth spurt? Yet it didn't add up. She didn't have time to dwell on the matter, however.

"Your parents are here!" Alisa announced through the bathroom door, stepping back for Bianca to open it, "I packed your things for you," she added with a proud grin.

"Thanks, Liz," Bianca returned the smile and leaned down to kiss her, "Guess I'll see you in a week?"

"Yep."

"You'd better hold your end of the bargain," Bianca called as she left the dorm.

Alisa giggled and waved at her, before heading back into her room. She immediately stripped once inside and let her fantasies run rampant. Her cock soon hardened to its full stiffness, jutting from her slim figure like a bludgeoning tool. Alisa grabbed her phone and went to snap a picture of her naked prick, but stopped with a confused frown. Was she bigger than normal? She shrugged and took the pic regardless, sending it to Bianca immediately afterwards.

Neither of them would exactly complain if she suddenly grew a little. She wasn't exactly well endowed, after all. Alisa set her phone down and studied her member, deciding that it was clearly larger than normal. Not by much, but enough to make a difference. She smirked proudly to herself and decided that her cock deserved a reward for its growth spurt, no matter how small.

Alisa flopped down atop her bed. The sheets were stained with last night's debauchery, the memory of which caused her prick to throb sympathetically, and the air seemed dense with the heady aroma from their copulation. It all circulated around her, slipping into her nasal passages and straight to her brain, setting her desires alight. Alisa wrapped a hand around her shaft, tensing as she brought it up to brush against the sensitive swell of her tip, and cooed as a dollop of pre-cum beaded then streamed down her purple head. So warm and slick as it met her fingers.

She had always been prolific in all sense of the word. She submitted above what was expected of her for homework or assignments, and this trait more than aptly applied itself to her relationships. Alisa sighed as she worked her slimy emissions into her prick, allowing her hand to run across its length with growing ease. The feeling of slippery moisture on her hand and cock never failed to enamour her. Perhaps as a mockery of Bianca's cunt? She knew better, though.

Alisa's home life was a clean one. Messes were cleaned quickly and without delay, not even a speck of dirt or crust could remain on a dish or utensil. It made sense to her, later in life, that she would purposefully seek out filth when outside. She could even say that her sexuality was possibly a bi-product of her childhood. She was aware that such a thing didn't turn one to homosexuality, however it was an intriguing condition to ponder. What she didn't have to ponder, though, were the effects it had on her turn-ons.

Alisa squeezed as she pumped her cock. Gouts of pre-cum flowed from her tip, coating her fingers and palm to cover her member in kind. She moaned at the sensations, so slippery and wet and viscous, urging still more from her productive prick. A soft coo gasped from her lips as her balls also grew coated in her pre. Alisa reached down below her cock with her other hand, gathered a large helping of her slick pre-ejaculate and pushed her fingers into her pussy.

She always took pride in being able to experience that which no one else could. Both of her sexes pulsed and clenched, fluid washing over her hands, as she thrust and pumped her extremities. Alisa could feel her orgasm already building, her gut tightening as her pre-cum grew denser with every passing moment.

"Mm, yeah..." Alisa groaned, rubbing faster as her heart pounded with ecstasy. Her phone buzzed, drawing her attention. She grabbed it with her pussy drenched hand and flicked the lock, ignoring the trails of her juices that she left on the screen, to see an up-skirt shot of Bianca's pussy, which was clearly aroused, "Oh fuck!" Alisa cried and came. Thick ropes of her heavy, sperm infested semen blasted from her cock, arching high into the air and falling to splatter her shirt and bed.

Bianca smiled softly to herself as she idly chatted with her parents. They were yammering on about all their plans for the weekend together, though she was only half-listening. She enjoyed her family's company, of course, however she couldn't fight the strange feeling that she shouldn't be away from Alisa. It was probably her libido talking, she thought with a silent laugh. Her phone vibrated as if in response.

She unlocked it and felt her pussy grow hot as she stared at possibly the hottest selfie she had seen in her life. Alisa laid in her bed, naked and with her cock standing straight up like a pillar, wearing a blissful smile on her face and coated in an impossible amount of cum. Bianca knew she should've been shocked, possibly even horrified, at the sheer quantity that covered her lover, yet she could only feel lust.

How nice must it feel to be covered like that? Would it feel even better to be full of it? Bianca's mind wondered in absent-minded lust, arousing her body without provocation. She glanced to the front of the car, seeing that both of her parents were completely focused on the road and only glancing to their sides on rare occasion.

"This is nuts," Bianca mumbled softly under her breath, almost to the point that she didn't hear the words. She cautiously reached down, slipping a hand past the waistband of her skirt, and slid a finger along her pantie coated pussy. A gentle moan reverberated in the back of her throat. Her parents seemed completely unaware. She took as natural a breath as she could and pushed her underwear aside to press a single finger past her wet folds.

After minutes of careful fingering, Bianca achieved the quietest climax of her life. She felt her clothes grow an almost unacknowledgeable amount. In her post-orgasmic haze, though, Bianca shrugged off any concern she felt regarding the matter. She turned her attention to her parents and reinserted herself into whatever conversation they were having.

She felt a familiar warmth just thirty minutes later when they pulled into their driveway. Alisa felt the same thing in their dorm room, however she didn't have the restriction of company to keep her from masturbating.

12