Growing Together Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"Oh... l-lord, give me s-strength," the nun stammered as she joined the girl inside, "D-do not let these f-filthy desires b-b-best me..."

Bianca ignored the prayer as her hands moved autonomously to rip her shirt clean in half. Her breasts spilled into the open, smacking against her torso with a wet slap as her milk poured down her mountains. The duct tape peeled off from her nipples sudden release, freeing her dick-like peaks. Just the air alone made her milk gush.

"An...ca?" Alisa mumbled around her cloth gag. She raised her head, though it was useless. Bianca shoved her pants down into a sopping mess on the floor, her pussy oozing with desire. A string of her juices snapped as she stepped forward, guided by her dominating desires. Even a nuclear explosion wouldn't be enough to break the trance-like state.

She pulled the blindfold away and smiled. Even under her lust's power, Bianca couldn't resist teasing her lover. Alisa's eyes brightened, and she attempted to speak, though her words were inaudible.

"I'm happy to see you too," Bianca breathed and took the futa's face in her hands, slowly slipping the gag down her face. She's beautiful, the girl thought as she gazed upon her girlfriend. There was no hope of holding back anymore, "I'm sorry." Bianca added at the realisation.

"Untie me, please?" Alisa whimpered, eyes wide and lips pouting. Bianca could never refuse her when she saw that expression, likening it to a bulldozer versus a drywall.

"Sure," she nodded. Comprehension dawned on her the moment the last tether fell from Alisa's leg, as the futa leapt on her. The tiny body pinned Bianca down, pushing powerfully to keep her from moving. Bianca stared at her girlfriend, shock quickly vanishing in the face of perfect pleasure. Alisa didn't say a word. She merely grunted and sank every inch of her unmatched cock into Bianca's cunt.

"Liz?!" Bianca yelled as her body convulsed in ecstasy. The world blurred around her, falling out of focus as her snatch was stretched wider than any fist could hope to. An eruption of fire surged within her womb as Alisa also came in that instant. Cum flooded Bianca's insides and stretched her womb like the ultimate condom. Not a drop escaped around the impertinent seal around Alisa's spewing prick.

Each spurt was another gallon of cum. Bianca's abdomen exploded in size with every release, already far exceeding her former size. The initial shot was water compared to the rest, filling her faster and heavier. Her legs clung to Alisa, holding the bucking futa in place as if she might try and pull out. There was no such possibility, however, not when both had a week of pent-up lust to sate. Bianca found her girlfriend's hands and gripped as her stomach grew to shame a beach ball.

"This is..." the nun whispered from above Bianca, who raised her head to stare at the holy woman, who, in turn, gasped at the sight. Bianca could easily guess how she looked to this person. There was moisture all over her face, a mixture of joyous tears and spit, while her lips were raised in a permanent, dumb smirk. Her eyes hadn't rolled back yet, since she could still see semi-clearly. But it was only a matter of time.

Alisa kept cumming, her cock spewing an endless tide. Then the curse began. Her and Bianca's gazes met for a fleeting instant, understanding passing between them as Bianca felt a rampaging inferno consume her tits. It swiftly spread through her abdomen and to her hips, encasing them all in the ultimate blaze. Bianca went to scream at the beautiful agony searing her very bones, but the sound was muffled as a familiar shape stuffed her maw.

"Fuck..."

Bianca glanced to the nun then down at herself. She peered around the incredible spire of her lover's cock and witnessed the sight of her tits, already more than twice the size of her head, rapidly expand like dough in a time lapse. Her stomach rose beyond them, outpacing the brutal expansion as Alisa's own growth took place. The girl began to feel more of the floor beneath her ass as it spread and lifted her.

Bianca brought her hands to her tits and pushed them together. They sank into the gigantic masses, squeezing out her milk in geysers of thick cream. She felt it as Alisa's already monstrous cock grew, reaching down her throat while it continued to cum. Her lips couldn't grip it tight enough to prevent the flow of Alisa's cum from lifting her stomach further.

Their growth continued in tandem, as if feeding off one another. Bianca was certain that she had outgrown the doors by now as her tits swallowed her arms now, yet their considerable weight was negligible to her. The girl rolled her massive boobs against Alisa's cock, delighting in how the veins stretched through her flesh to throb against her sensitive mountains. A second climax was building in her gut already, despite the first only just beginning to fade.

"They're so big," the nun breathed, closer this time. Bianca's eyes darted to her, finding the sister was utterly naked, with a hand between her spread thighs, working a buzzing toy into her pussy. She followed her eyeline and glimpsed her nipples, each bigger than the average cock. Possibility widened Bianca's gaze as she caught onto what the woman was thinking.

Just the thought was enough to send the girl into another mind-numbing climax. Her entire body sang in a choir of bliss, filled well beyond the brim with cock and cum, while her tits grew and sprayed delicious milk everywhere.

"Lord... have mercy on this bitch," the nun panted and, before Bianca could gather her wits, straddled a mountainous tit. Her pussy was aimed perfectly and descended upon a nipple. The lips opened easily, so wet and needy. Bianca screamed around Alisa's still growing prick. The giant shaft carved its way down her throat, throbbing with its continued release.

Bianca bucked against her lover and the nun. Her body rolled in ecstasy, pulsating with lust as she came and grew. All it took was another thrust from the nun and Alisa for her second climax to bleed into a third, one even stronger than before. The world dimmed into obscurity as her eyes finally rolled.

Everything passed in a blur from there. Bianca vaguely felt Alisa cum a second time, which only led to another slew of orgasms for the impossibly buxom. The futa pulled out shortly thereafter, leaving Bianca to watch through glazed over eyes as Alisa pinned the nun. Her petite lover never said a word, not even to tease. She only grunted like a wild animal.

When she was finished, Bianca had managed to recover slightly. She reached out mindlessly and grabbed at her lover's leg. Alisa rounded on her, pulling out from the nun to reveal a cock more than twice its former size. Its scent consumed Bianca, tugging a string of pleading words from her mouth. They were unnecessary, for Alisa didn't respond to any of them as she took the still hideously swollen girl once more.

Bianca wasn't sure how often she came. Her body refused to quit, always moving against Alisa even as her muscles cried for rest. She couldn't even guess how long it was before she finally passed out. The last thing she saw before her mind gave out was Alisa squeezing her mythical balls through the door.

"What happened?" Bianca groaned as she came to. She raised her head and looked around, squinting at the unfamiliar territory. A weak light shone from overhead. The girl rubbed at her eyes, blinking to clear the dust away, and sat up. The floor squished and splashed beneath her. Something soft and heavy fell into her lap, sloshing audibly. Her lips tilted into a grin at the prospect of milking herself, then fell as she realised how impossibly huge her tits had become.

Just one by itself would be more than enough to cover her from the neck down. Bianca looked over the astonishing mounds, hands following her eyes to take it all in. 'Huge' barely began to describe her endowments. Her breasts flowed over her folded legs by at least a foot, their enormity resting against her equally absurd hips. She reached back and traced the curve of her spine, unsurprised to find that her ass extended further than before.

"This is insane," Bianca muttered and climbed to her feet, mouth agape as she found herself balancing with ease. The weight alone should have forced her to the floor. Each breast had to weigh more than her entire body had before the curse. They fell past her hips, joining with them to dominate her frame, and obscured part of her thick thighs. A mirror hung to her side, just large enough to show how ridiculous her figure had become.

It was strange, though. Despite how fat her tits and ass had become, each akin to a couch in mass, her arms remained as slender as ever. Her legs were only marginally thicker to support her immense hips, which reached well beyond her shoulders now. They flared out from her slender waist like a pair of shelves. She glanced to a door and realised that fitting it would be hopeless.

A groan brought her attention away from her own predicament. Bianca's eyes settled on the prone form of a nearby woman, whose stomach reached out over a foot from her torso. She finally noticed that the entire floor was lost under a thick layer of cum, easily enough to fill a small pool. More of it flowed out into the corridor. Bianca flushed heavily as she put together what must had happened.

"Oh, shit..."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12