Growing Together Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,804 Followers

The slimy ropes snapped and fell upon Sister Judith's heaving chest. She was a beautiful, filthy mess, coated in pre-cum and spittle, thighs spread like a true slut, while her mouth and tongue hung freely as she watched Alisa's cock like a hawk. Or an addict, Alisa amended. The sister's pupils were shrunken pupils surrounded by her once kind - now glazed with depravity - brown irises.

"Put on the habit," Alisa grunted, acting on her quickly burgeoning fantasy. Judith quickly grabbed her once holy item, now stained in cum, and fixed it upon her head. The futa stared at her in surprise and desire, amazed that she had followed the command so quickly, but also immensely turned on by it, "Hands against the wall." She gestured to the nearby archway. The nun hurried over on quivering legs and placed her hands on the cool brick, like a criminal about to be searched.

Alisa smirked at her own comparison. Yes, she thought, she'd search Sister Judith thoroughly. She let out a small giggle as she strode over, legs shoving against her balls to churn up an even greater load, which loudly sloshed around its confines. Soon it would have a new home.

The weight was surprisingly not as bad as she first thought. Every step felt easier than the last, as if her legs were growing stronger to deal with their immense load. Or her lust was simply overriding any discomfort. Either reason was enough for her. Alisa leaned forward and hefted her mammoth cock in her arms, eyes widening at how light it felt, and leaned it against Sister Judith's back. The nun's breathing deepened and her hips pressed against it.

"Well," Alisa began, teasingly grinding her cock along the woman's skin. The tip continued to gush pre-cum, streaming down her length and onto Judith's back. She reached around the obstructive prick and latched onto the holy woman's ass. Her cheeks were remarkedly soft, hardly a hint of muscle beneath such a plush layer of fat, and eagerly swallowed Alisa's exploring fingers, "Who's your god now?"

"Ah, you are!" Sister Judith immediately announced, arching her buttocks into the futa's hands, "You're everything. My everything. Just so long as you fuck me!"

Alisa blinked in shock, then recovered, "Careful, some of the girls might here you speak such blasphemy."

"Fuck them!" Judith barked, "No, no... ugh! I mean, fuck me! Stick it in me! Up my pussy! In my womb!"

"Stick what up your pussy? Such a filthy nun should use proper terminology," Alisa goaded as she slowly drew back, rubbing her slime-spitting urethra along Judith's spine. The nun's flesh glistened sexily in the sunlight. Her wide-spread legs left her pussy on blatant display, even as strings of pure, unfiltered desire dripped from the puffy lips.

"Your cock..." Judith groaned, "I want your cock inside me... so deep inside," she panted and raised her hips higher, standing on tip toes to offer a better target. Alisa could see her wrinkled anus, nestled between two pert cheeks, but that wasn't her mark. No. That was the whorish cunt just below.

"That's better," Alisa praised and leaned her hips forward, taunting the desperately aroused nun with the sensation of her huge cock against her tiny, unloved pussy. Its juices felt scalding hot against Alisa's delicate nerves. They seeped across her tip, mixing with the thick dick slime and wreathing her tumescent pole in a concoction of their heavy needs. Alisa took a slow breath through her nostrils, sighing at the heady mixture. Her own pussy juice flowed down her legs in sympathy.

Judith whimpered softly. Her cravings burgeoned greater and greater, becoming a searing ache that sank deep into her very bones. The nun turned her head to silently plead with Alisa, the exuberantly endowed futa still idly rocked her hips, a languid smirk on her face. A soft moan escaped Alisa's lips as her tongue sensually traced her lips, gaze finally locking with Judith's own. She rolled her eyes and jerked forward.

Restraint was among the most practiced parts of a nun's life and vow to the lord. They maintained their promise with near-blind devotion, always upholding the virtues no matter the temptation. Sister Judith, however, let these ideals and teachings crumble into the abyssal sanctuary of her unfettered lust.

That was how it seemed in Alisa's eyes, for the nun's snatch opened before her relentless endowment. Her lush, glistening wrinkled lips stretched taut, then further until they were thin as a condom, then further still as Alisa's girth continued to press onward. Velvet enveloped her every inch. The walls seemed to breathe around her, undulating with Judith's rampant heartbeat. Yet, compared the primal war drum of Alisa's veins, it was like a mouse against a lion. Only the puny mouse was enraptured in a rising tide of bliss.

It would be only a matter of time before the wave crashed and pulled her under. Until then, Alisa's inexorable length sank deeper into her, parting the near-virgin walls before it. Before the crown could slip inside, she came to a stop against an all too familiar barrier. One that strained against the invader, though it bucked under the sheer might. Alisa smirked and stretched out, grabbing the nun by her hips. She slid back to a strangled moan.

There was only one thing to do with a dissident, Alisa thought as she sawed her hips to and fro. She was gentle at first, basking in the affections of Judith's holy cunt as it clung onto her, the lips stretching with her shaft as she pulled away. The clit peeked out when she pushed back, rubbing against her rock-like pillar. Judith's insides clenched each time.

Alisa's hands worked the nun's ass, no less mesmerised by its softness than she was the first time. As Sister Judith adjusted to the biblical proportions of Alisa's cock, the futa hastened her pace, jumping in tempo as the sister moaned in her rising ecstasy. Her cervix buckled under the force. Alisa grunted as she finally defiled the sanctity of Judith's womb. The nun threw her head back in rapture, unperturbed by the enormous bulge gradually moving up her torso.

The futa's thrust continued on and on. She shuffled forward, jerking her cock side to side and shoving foot after foot inside. Judith took it all in stride. Her organs seemed to move aside for Alisa, whose cock soon rose above their heads, its shape plainly visible through the nun turned human condom's skin. Even the veins stood out in stark relief against the blue network of Judith's own.

"That's it," Alisa murmured as her hips met Judith's pillow-like ass cheeks, squishing them against her lithe frame, "Give yourself to me." She almost feared where those words came from, then realised that it made no difference. This was sex, she was simply catering to her partner, who clearly loved losing every ounce of control she'd built up over her life. If the constant stream of fem-cum from Judith's taut cunt was anything to judge by.

"Where's your god now?" Alisa breathed, tilting her head up to speak into Judith's ear.

"Inside... inside me..." the nun groaned, a delirious grin tilting her drooling lips, "S-she's inside me..."

"Aww," Alisa cooed and kissed her neck tenderly, while her hips began to move once more, "How sweet of you. Let your god give you such a sweet release," she let the word hang between them as she drew further away, a lewd, drawn out slurp came from Judith's overstuffed cunny. When her fingers were on the verge of leaving the nun's tender flesh, Alisa stopped and, with a sharp spank against Judith's ass, rammed back inside.

The sound that left the once devout sister's lips was anything but holy. It sounded bestial, akin to a wolf howling in victory, yet empowered by a lion's fierce roar. All thought vanished from her face as the muscles went slack. Her legs locked into place, while her arms hung uselessly at her sides. Judith's eyes half-rolled in their sockets, utterly glazed over in bliss. Her tongue lolled from her lax mouth and drooled fresh spittle across her chin and the cock-shaped bulge in her gut.

Alisa paid it no mind as the sound faded into a husky grunt. The clap of their flesh filled the sex-permeated air, reverberating throughout the courtyard, before another shut it out. Each smack came stronger and faster than the last, always preceded a lurid, wet slurp from Judith's truly fucked cunt. A puddle of her juices piled on the floor as they poured across Alisa's heaving scrotum.

The futa's own breaths grew deep. She huffed with every thrust and moaned as Sister Judith's insides drank her in, the walls seemingly inhaling her endless stream of pre-cum. It doused the walls, pushing out all over fluids. Her thrusts glided through the nun's fluttering canal, spearing between tender, velvet flesh as it tried in vain to regain its former tightness. There was never any time. The moment they clenched even an inch closed, Alisa charged straight through once more.

"Having fun?"

Alisa lurched at the sound, inadvertently lifting Judith's feet from the ground. She turned to face the new arrival, then found her cheeks caught in a pair of hands. Before her eyes registered what was before her, she felt undefinable softness seemingly envelop her entire body from the side. It brushed against her balls as well, such was its size. Something else squishy also pressed into her sack, though it was firmer than the rest.

"Anca?" Alisa whispered as her eyes met the brilliance of her girlfriend's. Even now, with what had to be four feet of cock buried in a nun's pussy, there was no comparison to such a sight. Anca nodded with a loving grin and leaned in close, their lips met. Instant sparks of delight sizzled across Alisa's mind and body, feeding into one another as her tongue slipped out to meet Bianca's. There were only a few other sensations that could compare.

Alisa's hands abandoned Judith's body and latched onto her lover's. Her eyes grew wide as she felt what had to be entire feet of breast. There was so much that she could barely reach around it, yet she adored the fact. She moaned into Anca's mouth and deepened the kiss, famished for this contact.

"I want to fuck you," Alisa rasped once they pulled apart, though their lips were practically still touching, hot breaths caressing one another's saliva coated faces, "Oh god, I want it."

"Me too," Anca panted and pressed against her once more, refusing to separate for what felt like minutes, "But you should finish with her."

"Fuck... I'm so sorry," Alisa glanced to Judith; the nun still moaned in her ecstasy enforced delirium.

"It's fine," Anca kissed her cheek, the simple act somehow leaving an even greater burn in Alisa's loins, "I can wait. For now."

"I'm so sorry," Alisa captured her lips, letting her lusts have free reign to hold her emotions at bay. Her hips resumed their brutal rhythm, pounding into Judith like a tribal drum. She had to cum. The sooner the better. Then she could fuck Bianca and cum inside her and make her grow and grow inside her, "Oh fuck!" Alisa shrieked. The sound was dampened by Anca, though she could do nothing about the noise from within Judith's womb.

What could describe such a sound? Gunfire, tidal waves, a waterfall? All seemed too tame by comparison. A storm of semen flooded Judith's uterus. It pooled around her cervix yet had no escape. The ceaseless flow rounded out her abdomen, rapidly overshadowing the impression of Alisa's immense cock. First the veins vanished within the ridiculous orgasm, then the contours were engulfed, before the nun's abdomen resembled half an extra-large yoga ball.

And still Alisa came. Every burst visible shoved against Judith's flesh, before pouring back down to join the vast orb of jizz. It quivered like jelly with Alisa's haphazard thrusts, always earning a corresponding moan from the semi-lifeless sister, who shuddered in mindless ecstasy. Alisa felt her cock swell as her cum surged through it, then thinned only to swell again as her next shot swiftly followed. All the while, Judith's cunt milked her like a gloriously soft machine.

"That's it, keep cumming," Bianca cooed into Alisa's ear, impossibly huge tits rubbing against what little cock they could, "Fill her up. Just like you did to everyone else here."

"Yes..." Alisa hissed, a dazed smile gracing her lips. On and on her cum sprayed into the nun's sperm famished womb, inundating it in rich, fertile semen. Even after Judith's feet left the ground, Alisa continued to monotonously pump her hips, heedless to any of her former sensibilities. She finally reclaimed her senses when her orgasm dwindled to mere drops, at least when compared to her prior shots. She still far surpassed any regular ejaculation known to man.

"Oh my god," Bianca breathed as Alisa stepped away from Judith's beautifully bloated form, dragging a constant stream of thick cum with her. Foot after foot was withdrawn, each one more impressive than the last, until Alisa hefted a cock as big as herself in her hands. A mixture of her seed and Judith's commendably prolific juices rolled down the monument. The futa's balls were mere millimetres from the floor now.

"Well, Anca?" Alisa licked her lips, catching a stray drop of mixed cum. She turned to face the gorgeously, overly curvaceous teen, whose face was locked into a mask of shock and untameable lust. The futa slid her hands down to the base, somehow keeping the monolithic penis aloft, "Think you can handle, one," Alisa moved her hands up approximately one foot of her length, "Two," another foot, "Three," another, "Four..." She stepped at the last one. Her hands couldn't reach the final mark.

Bianca laid her hands on the head as her eyes locked with Alisa's, "Five..." Anca whispered.

"Five-feet of oversized, pussy-soaked, cum cannon," Alisa pulled it flush to her body and pressed herself into Bianca, smothering the beauty in lurid juices, "Think you can handle it?"

"I'd love to," Bianca giggled and cupped Alisa's cheek, raising her head up as she leaned around the overbearing mast, "Handle your 'cum cannon' that is."

"Didn't you say you liked stuff like that?" Alisa frowned.

"I do," Bianca sighed and kissed her. It was soft and only lasted a second, yet Alisa felt no less adoration in that single second of contact, "But it sounds so funny when you say it. Just stick to what you know, okay babe?"

"Yeah," Alisa laughed, "Well then..." she stepped away and tilted her cock down until the slimy peak was level with Bianca's lips, "Suck my cock, you beautiful, beautiful whore."

"It'll be my honour," Bianca kissed the urethra with a subtle moan, while her hand slid between her thighs.

Alisa couldn't wait to flood her girlfriend. To make her feel every inch of her now sixty-inch dick. And more, she silently added with an eager thrust of her hips. Bianca gagged sensually as her throat was abruptly invade.

"So good..."

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,804 Followers
12