Growing Together Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, it didn't. It smelled of nothing. Alisa repressed a gag at the realisation, finding the lack of pungency somehow unnerving, more so than any stench that might've taken its place. What kind of place didn't have a scent? Even the outside world didn't register against her senses. She pressed the disquiet down and took in her surroundings.

The outside suggested a rundown décor, and it was, but she saw no sign of true damage. Every wall was in tact and painted in a dull blue. There were no doors, only their frames. Through the foyer, she saw a kitchen in a near-immaculate state. On the right, she spotted a staircase, and a room to the left. She heard muffled, scratchy voices from inside.

Aside from the voices, nothing suggested that there were any residents. Alisa would've believed that this building was created and forgotten, tucked away from the public and elements, and, without anything to disturb its state, was kept in nigh-perfect condition.

"Don't just stand there, come in. Come in," a tired voice said above the others. Alisa and Bianca shared a glance as they stepped into the living room, where a dull glow illuminated a lone chair, in which a frail woman sat. A shawl was draped across her withered shoulders, wiry grey hairs strewn about her face, and a remote in her frail hand. She wore a simple nightgown. By no means, did she resemble a powerful gypsy.

"Um, hello?" Bianca spoke.

"Yes, yes, hello. What brings you here, hmm... Bianca and Alisa, I presume?" The gypsy tilted her head in their direction without taking her attention off the tv. A game show of some sort was playing. Alisa saw no sign of Karen, nor did she hear anything from upstairs. Such a place shouldn't have soundproofing, not enough to mask footsteps, she thought. The old lady chuckled as if reading her thoughts.

"Um, you-you cursed us," Alisa said. She stood against Bianca's broad hip, knuckles white as she gripped her hand. Fragile and weary described the woman's appearance, yet she carried a weight around her. It threatened to crush Alisa, her chest tight and heart slow. Sweat lined her forehead despite the chill of the room.

"Well, what did you expect? Thinking with your sex drives like that," the gypsy shook her head, slow and precise.

"We're sorry," Bianca bowed her head, "We got drunk."

"And underage drinking too. My, my, I should've done worse."

"Please," Alisa stepped forward. Her leg rolled her testicle, sending a burst of pleasure across her sensitive nerve-endings. She bit back a moan, "Can't you reverse it? Or... or make it stop?"

"You barge into my home and expect me to do you a favour?"

Alisa stammered, "Um, no... uh, yes. Please?"

"Youth," the gypsy scoffed and swayed her head again. She twisted her neck with a creak and gave a rotten smirk, "Ah, so it is you. Karen told me about you."

"Y-yeah, we were close a few years back."

"And you've already moved on it seems," she looked to Bianca, who shrank away from the piercing, dead eyed stare.

"It was years ago," Alisa affirmed.

"She missed you, you know?"

"She broke up with me."

"No excuse," the gypsy snapped, "My poor girl never got over the 'adorable futanari'."

"I-I'm sorry." Alisa said through clenched teeth.

"It's not your fault," the woman sighed. Alisa's brow wrinkled, but she swallowed her question, "Our family likes purity for the bloodline. Gypsies only."

That didn't make sense. Karen hadn't said or implied anything to that effect. If she had, would their relationship had changed? No, it wouldn't, Alisa vowed and glanced to her side, at her ringless fiancée. Whatever might've been couldn't compare to her reality.

"She never said anything to me," Alisa said.

"Of course not. What do you think people would say? Our people are persecuted. And, from what I've heard, you're quite the logical thinker. I imagine you would've broken her heart," the grandmother spat.

"I... I was unhappy with her for a long time," Alisa admitted, "She wasn't a good person."

"And now you know why."

"That's no excuse."

"Think about it, girl," the woman leaned forward, chin perched on her bone-like hands, "What would your life have been like if you had a secret no one could know? Your penis is poultry by comparison. If the wrong person found out, Karen would've had to move away. Again."

"Oh, and you think I don't know what that's like?!" Alisa's voice rose. She stepped forward, within arms reach of the gypsy, "I've changed schools more times than I care to remember. My parents weren't there for me, either. I had to grow up as the skinny nerd no one liked. And if they found the one thing that's unique to me, they freaked out."

Alisa retreated and breathed deep, inhaling the tasteless air until her emotions settled. She took Bianca's hand once more. The girl pulled her into a wordless hug.

"Yes, yes..." the gypsy rasped, fingers tapping against her withered cheek, "Perhaps we can come to an agreement? Become a gypsy, Alisa."

"I'm sorry, what?" Bianca stepped forward and stopped at a glance from the woman.

"And leave this tramp for my darling Karen."

"You can't be serious?" Alisa blurted. She grabbed the emotion that forced the words out and siphoned every ounce of power she could from it.

"Karen's psychotic!" She reiterated, "She curses people over the smallest things. Do you really think I could be happy with someone like that?"

"Those are my terms. You can leave and keep growing if you wish. Don't worry, once I die, it will wear off anyway. Or maybe it won't? Curses tend to be unpredictable. Sometimes, they just get worse out of nowhere," the gypsy explained, calm as ever. Alisa opened her mouth to reply, to refuse the offer, to try and reason with the old croon, but her words died in her throat.

"What... what the fuck?" Bianca rasped. A fluid rumble caught Alisa's attention. She whirled on her lover. Her jaw went rigid as she gulped. Icy tendrils meandered through her veins, freezing her blood as it flowed.

Vast expanses of flesh bulged from around Bianca's dresses. Her tanned skin engulfed the black as her body strained for freedom against the fabric, which groaned under the pressure, tested to its limit by Bianca's gorgeous, swelling form. Individual threads dug into her curves with more appearing by the second. She pushed against her tits and ass in a vain attempt at halting them. Her hands were swallowed in the burgeoning flesh immediately.

Alisa didn't move. She should. This wasn't something that she should be watching in silence. She should be reasoning with Karen's grandmother, trying to make a deal that benefitted them both. But her feet remained in place, her eyes refused to even blink. All the while, her cock swelled against its prison.

"A-Alisa?" Bianca panted. Her hands moved from confining the growth to yank on her dresses, now biting into her skin.

The sound of her name broke the trance, "Please stop it." Alisa said, though she didn't turn. Dampness spread throughout Bianca's top. It clung to her tighter and tighter, constricting her chest. Only a glimpse of fabric slipped through the dense swells of her breasts, and the same for her bottom half.

Familiar aromas filtered through the air. Alisa hadn't paid it attention when they walked in, but the building didn't smell of anything. Not the foul odour of an untended home, nor the musty fumes of an old lady, but an intimate scent. Her nostrils flared with a deep inhale. Bianca's musk saturated her sinuses and slipped through her body, pushing her blood lower. Her dress complained as her cock swelled.

"Why would I?" The gypsy laughed. Bianca's growth hastened and her breathing grew weaker, strangled by her clothes, now threads compared to her assets. Entire inches piled onto her form within seconds. Subtle creaks emitted from the girl's taxed skin, yet her smooth complexion and softness remained.

"I... I..." Alisa's mind raced. Her eyes shot across her lover's growing form in despair, and a glimmer of lust. Without the threat that loomed over the scene, or the hideous excuse for a woman's piercing, lifeless eyes watching her, Alisa's dick would have broken free minutes ago. Threads snapped around her member. Clear slits of her darker skin tone and angry, purple veins broke out amongst the black

Bianca released a raspy yelp. She writhed atop her enormous tits, ass crushed and quivering. The clothes are cursed as well, Alisa thought. Bianca would die if she did nothing. She couldn't breathe. Neither of them could breathe. Coils of agony roped her chest, grasped it and squeezed the strength from her. Her knees quivered but stayed resolute while Bianca clawed at the dresses, rasping for air. There had to be something she could do. Alisa whipped around to face the gypsy. Anything.

"Just stop it," Alisa pleaded.

"Accept my conditions," the old woman sneered.

"There must be..."

"No! I've sat and watched Karen pine after you for years. I'm sick of it. Either I remove the core obstacle, or you willingly become hers."

"I can get you money... or, or... I..." Alisa heard something crack. A rib, she thought. Or Bianca's sternum. Her head fell. What could she do? She'd tried to bargain to no avail. Her appeal amounted to nothing. Alisa's knees buckled. Her balls took the brunt of her fall, a grotesque mix of agony and bliss rocketed through her. That was something, she thought and raised her head.

"So you accept my conditions?" The old woman crooned with a sadistic smirk.

Alisa grinned, "How about a bet?" Bianca's struggles faltered and gave way to strained breaths, though ones no longer pained. The gypsy leaned back into her chair, resembling a queen as she leered down at the futa. For once in her life, Karen had done something good for Alisa.

12