Growing Together Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"What?" Alisa rasped. Her fiancée turned, presenting an ass wider than Alisa's desk in their dorm. Bianca's tits showed, clear as ever, as they swelled out from her torso to jut out entire feet past her shoulders. She's naked, Alisa realised as she glimpsed her pussy, concealed within the delectable embrace of her thighs. They rubbed together as she walked, eliciting soft moans from the woman who, in Alisa's mind, personified beauty.

"What do you think you're doing? Don't interfere!" Karen snapped.

"So long as she's feeling enough pleasure to make you grow quickly, it's fine, right? That's what you said," Bianca lowered herself to her back and spread her legs wide, revealing her sopping cunt. Her vulva had swollen to a lush mound, while her lips engorged into meaty folds designed to embrace a massive cock, and her clit poked out clean into the air. On each side, her breasts fell and flattened against the floor. Her giant nipples gushed with milk in her excitement.

"A-Anca, stop," Alisa panted, though her eyes remained locked upon her lover's pussy. She felt its heat as it neared her cock, sensed its desire, neigh need to be filled, and doused it in her pre-cum, "If you do this, I-I'll cum too fast."

"I know you can't hold out for much longer," Bianca said, lips raised in a forlorn smile, "So... why not have one last time? I take it that it's fine with you?" She looked to Karen.

"Fine," the gypsy waved her hands and slumped back into her chair. It creaked under her bolstered weight. "I'll think of it as a teaser for what's to come for me and my lovely wife." Karen beamed at Alisa, who spared her but a glance.

Bianca inched closer. Streaks of translucent pre-cum covered her from head to pussy, casting a lurid sheen across her tanned skin. Her hands slid through the slime to her waterfall-snatch, where she sank two fingers from each hand inside and pulled her hole open. Alisa's gaze shrank to tunnel-vision.

She peered into her lover's cunt. Phantom sensations of Bianca's tight, wet canal zipped throughout her hyper endowment, setting another, greater spurt of pre-cum loose. The walls drooled viscous pussy-slime and clenched around thin air, desperate to be forced apart by a girl-cock. Deeper, her cervix undulated in fertile desire. A tiny hole, often invisible to the human eye, winked at Alisa. The futa forced herself to her feet and held her cock over the mesmerising hole.

"Make it count," Bianca moaned.

"Okay," Alisa said and, incapable of sparing another second, sank herself into her fiancée's last embrace. Both threw their heads back and cried out at the initial penetration. Alisa pushed the head in, stretching her fiancée's hole wider than a basketball could. By itself, her glans outranked every human phallus on Earth, yet she possessed over six feet more. Bianca's cunt squelched as the air was shoved out alongside a deluge of her cum. The walls rippled and crushed against Alisa's prick, and still it progressed, deeper than any man could reach. It paused against her cervix, then continued through.

"That's it," Bianca panted. Already, her face had contorted into a mask of rapture, mere moments away from a punishing orgasm. She hooked her arms around her tits, pulling upon her chest and presenting the forearm-sized nipples to Alisa, "Come to me, baby. Sink it all in me. Ah! Stretch me! Yeah, yeah!" Bianca wailed as her body convulsed and pussy attempted to squash the pillar.

Alisa persisted amidst the vice-like grip. Entire ounces of Bianca's juices squirted from between her lips and the futa's cock, even as her womb opened and distorted around a girth thicker than a tree trunk. Milk exploded from her nipples, dousing the area as Alisa's pre once had. Now the viscous slime filled Bianca's womb.

She couldn't cum. She couldn't cum. She couldn't cum.

Alisa repeated those words as a monk would their mantra, all while praying to whatever deity might listen. Her feet sloshed through a mix of her and Bianca's fluids, as fresh milk barraged her. She ignored it, focused on her goal; hilting Bianca. Once she did that, she could cum. And cum. And cum.

And grow.

"Look at me, Liz," Bianca gasped, gripping the petite futa's attention. She leered down at her lover, whose body swelled once more, triggered to by her fantastical climax, "The least you could do is make me grow bigger, since you gambled on this."

"I... Anca, I love you," Alisa said, at a loss for anything better to say as she rammed deeper. Her lover's face vanished behind a mountain of cock, shrouded in a latex-tight seal of skin. Bianca's breasts accepted the massive shape, enveloping it in softness and heat. Moments later and Alisa felt her lover's heartbeat against her pulsating shaft.

"I do too. Now get over here," Bianca said. She leaned around the monument bulging her skin and beckoned with her nipples, flinging milk across her face, "I'm feeling full. Could you help with that?"

"Yes," Alisa moaned and strode forward. A little more. A few more feet and they'd be together again. Her balls swayed like a pendulum, pulling her forward. Foot after foot stuffed Bianca's taut cunt. Its plump lips looked thin stretched around Alisa's girth.

"Deeper. Deeper. Deeper," Alisa repeated under her breath. Her eyes followed Bianca's nipples, throat suddenly dry, drawn in like a moth to a flame. Then she couldn't move any deeper. She looked down at her crotch, ready to whine about something blocking her way. Her voice died in her throat. They were touching. Her groin became doused in Bianca's juices, expelled by every inch of the eighty-four inch obelisk.

"Liz," Bianca whispered.

"Anca," Alisa raised her head to find her lover's eyes peering at her from beside her cock. They said everything she wanted to hear. Everything would be alright, she could cum to her hearts content, she could grow and, in turn, make Bianca grow until they crushed cities under their endowments. She could love her without restraint.

"Cum in me," Bianca said. Every shred of affection, of lust and fear and bliss enthused those simple words.

Alisa said nothing. She reared back and lunged forward. The lewd clap of their slimy flesh echoed in her ears. Her cock swelled and jerked, lifting Bianca clean off the floor. Her balls clenched, ballooned and roared with cum. Her lips parted with an inhuman shriek, mistakable for a wild beast in breeding season, then closed around Bianca's nipple, so long she reached it with a simple bend of her neck. And, finally, her cock exploded with cum.

She lost.

"Well, that's my win!" Karen cheered a minute later, after Alisa's cries dwindled.

"Not quite," Bianca grunted.

"Wh-what're you doing?" Alisa panted when she pulled free of Bianca's nipple. She should've been insensate with the onset of her cum. Her cock should've grown too. A pressure, both painful and sensual, coiled about the base of her dick.

"Nothing much. Just stretching," Bianca moaned and giggled as she nudged the mammoth bulge that had taken over her torso, "The rules a bit."

"I warned you about cheating," Karen snarled.

"You tried it just a, hmm, moment ago," Bianca explained, "And you never said anything about a 'cock-ring'."

"There isn't a..." Alisa paused and laughed. She flung her arms around her cock and lover. Her chest and shoulders shook with her joy, while her hips ground against Bianca's opening, "I fucking love you."

"You said that already," Bianca cooed.

"Whatever," Karen spat, "The next time you cum, you'll relax and she'll lose."

"Hmm, I think I can last another minute," Bianca smirked.

"A minute?!" Alisa blinked at the declaration. She'd done better than she thought.

"I doubt it," Karen said.

"Then shut up and watch. I'll prove it to you." Bianca groaned.

She did. Alisa's seven-foot cock remained buried in her, wreathed in constant pleasure, brought to the brink of orgasm time and again, but denied at the peak of ecstasy. Her balls shook and expanded with their unspent loads. They stretched across the floor and lifted Alisa off her feet, forcing her to lean forward to keep her dick inside Bianca. Karen remained silent until an unseen alarm went off.

"We did it," Bianca whispered.

"Can I... can I cum now?" Alisa wheezed.

"Not yet," Bianca said, "Think you can hold on until that gypsy fixes us?"

"I can try," Alisa grumbled.

"If we're still huge, we'll find a park or something and let loose," Bianca promised.

"Don't," Alisa huffed, "I'll cum if you say too much."

"Don't worry," Bianca grinned, "I'll be careful. Now then... Hey, Karen! Wake your grandma up, she's got some cleaning up to do."

No answer.

"Karen?" Alisa turned but couldn't see her former lover.

"If it wasn't for her..."

"What?" Bianca frowned.

"If she wasn't here. Everything would be fine!" Karen said. Her voice built for a whisper to a desperate shout, "Everything would've been fixed! I wouldn't have to live like this. And... and I-I wouldn't..."

"Karen, you'll..." Alisa started.

"No! Don't you fucking get it?" Karen stood. The chair snapped under her violent rise. She whirled around to face them, breasts swinging in a wide arc. Her body had changed to match Bianca's, though her hips outdid the stuffed girl's, while her breasts left something to be desired. The gypsy's voice fell, "This was my last chance. Either I find someone or everything goes."

"Stop being so vague," Bianca said.

"Fine." Karen growled. Her features turned leathery, wrinkles formed in her once flawless skin and her hair became thin and wiry. The outrageous curves vanished and her figure became frail as an old lady's. Her eyelids drooped and masked her discoloured irises. She shifted back, "Without another gypsy, I can't exist."

"What the hell?" Alisa breathed.

"We'll call it an accident," Karen said, "I fucked around with some stuff and my grandma tried to stop me. We wound up like this."

"So, when I was dating you...?"

"No, I did it after we broke up. I was feeling... stupid," Karen explained.

"This is seriously messed up," Bianca said, still pinned beneath Alisa and her cock.

"Tell me about it," Karen groaned, "I wanted this be a peaceful thing. Or at least make it so you couldn't complain about how it happened, but that's life I suppose."

"What're you talking about?" Alisa asked and sniffed the air. Her nose wrinkled and a grimace twisted her lips. She smelled ozone, as if a lightning bolt had struck. It hung in the air and thickened, drowning out her musk. A crackling noise drew her attention back to Karen.

"I have to make you one of us, Alisa," Karen stated flatly. She held her hands out to either side, electrical currents danced between her fingers and sizzled across her arms, "I'll die if I don't. My grandma only has a couple more years left to live. When she goes, I go."

Karen stepped toward them, "Once I touch you, it'll be as if you were born into my family. Powers and all. Then you can help me undo this. Two gypsies should be enough."

"And if it isn't?" Alisa gulped.

"Then at least you get some cool abilities out of it, right?" Karen shrugged.

"What will I have to do?" Alisa asked. She didn't move, unwilling to cum and paralyzed by a mixture of fear and fascination. Becoming a gypsy proved a tempting idea, one she wanted to explore. She could reverse what had been done to her and Bianca, and, after some study, perhaps replicate it in a controlled manner. Or perform other curses of the same nature.

"Not much," Karen said, "So long as I touch your head you'll do what's necessary. Once it's over, I'll release you." She strode toward them, slow and careful, as though the power she wielded might blow up on her if she moved too fast. Bianca squirmed beneath Alisa, stimulating her trapped cock.

"I've seen enough movies to know that's bullshit," Bianca said, "You're gonna take her life or something like that, aren't you?"

Karen lowered her gaze, "Yes."

"Not gonna deny it?" Bianca asked.

Karen shook her head, "What good would it do at this point? Besides, you've got her trapped there. I have no reason to convince her. I suppose I should thank you, Bianca." She stepped within reach of Alisa, a bit further and she'd touch her head.

"Sorry, Liz. We'll have a rain check for later," Bianca said.

"What do you MEAN?" Alisa wailed as her cock was freed. Her pleasure, kept at bay by worry and Bianca's excellent muscle control, flowed all at once. She shrieked in ecstasy as cum exploded from her cock. It bucked and pulled on her body, forcing her to fall once more. A sharp heat passed overhead and left behind the scent of singed hair. Someone clicked their tongue in disappointment.

She glanced beside her and saw Bianca appear at her side. The girl grabbed her face and kissed her, coaxing another jet of cum, then shoved the climatic futa. Alisa's cock swung and smacked Bianca down, pinning her under the sheer enormity of her tits.

Alisa saw Karen through hazy eyes. The gypsy launched herself at her, hands outstretched with fingers extended, poised to grab her head. A burst of cum shot her back and pinned her to the opposite wall. When the burst dwindled she leapt once more. Her jump was short, though, and left Alisa's head out of reach. Another gush of cum forced her back.

Karen righted herself and avoided the next blast. The energy around her arms crackled louder than before, rising in volume to resembling miniature shocks of lightning. She winced and checked her left arm. The fingers wouldn't move from their clawed position. Alisa yelled at her fourth release. Karen dodged and charged once more. A fifth shot missed.

She manoeuvred behind Alisa, fingers outstretched to grab the futa. Mere inches separated them. Her fingers stretched out into claws, ready to grasp Alisa and steal her life.

"Yes!" Karen exclaimed. Her expression fell, eyes wide as she stumbled. Her hands grabbed at Alisa but fell short of her head, instead she clung to the futa's monumental scrotum. Both their faces went lax. A burst of light blinded the pair before it condensed to reality as Alisa came again, forcing them apart. Karen stumbled back and fell, splashing the deep layer of cum as she did so. Neither her arms or legs moved.

She had failed.

Alisa's orgasm waned and dribbled to a close. She panted atop her failing erection, waiting for the familiar sensation of growth that never came.

"What's going on?" Alisa asked.

"L-Liz?" Bianca stood and waddled toward her, curves shrinking with every step until she'd returned to her original state.

"Oh my god," Alisa whispered and stared at her own endowment, watching as it dwindled to her puny old member. She looked back to Bianca, at her lover's original shape. Curvaceous breasts that conformed to their person's hands, nipples large enough to capture the eye and a set of hips to fuel night after night of masturbation. A twinge of sorrow tainted the futa's relief, but she ignored it.

"It-it's gone! But how?" Alisa furrowed her brow and closed her eyes, searching through her hazed memories as to why such a thing would happen. Pain stabbed through her mind, shoving aside any notions of discovery.

"I touched you," Karen rasped. They looked to her. The gypsy leaned against the wall, limbs askew and face limp on one side. Her curves vanished, steaming as they dissipated into nothing. As the pair looked upon her, half of Karen's body formed deep crevices and folds, moles formed and blotches of discolouration marred her complexion. She resembled a grandmother.

"So, that means I'm a gypsy now?" Alisa stared down at herself, checking for any changes but found none. She felt numb but alive. Pain flittered through her mind, vanishing as suddenly as it appeared. Other sensations seemed dulled, as did her emotions. Even as she stared at Karen's mutation, she remained calm.

"Not 'now'. You always were as far as reality is concerned."

"That's seriously overpowered," Bianca muttered.

"So what happens now?" Alisa asked. Another burst of agony seared through her skull.

"Nothing. I needed two gypsies to escape this fucking curse, and I'm just a human now," Karen explained, "I was reckless. That curse, or spell if you'd prefer, needs a calm mind. It uses a portion of my heritage to change the target, then replicates my bloodline and erases yours. But it switched ours instead. Don't worry, you won't turn into me or anything. Maybe a trait or two."

"I don't deserve this though," Alisa said. She kept the pain from showing, allotting a simple wince or grimace at worst.

"No," Karen agreed, a half-grin lifted her youthful cheek, "But that's the hand you've been dealt, babe."

"I guess," Alisa scowled at her hands. Were they even hers anymore? After what Karen had done, was anything hers? Fresh pain brought her hands to her head, a stifled groan slipping past her lips.

"Hey," Bianca said and scooped her up into a kiss, "Gypsy or not. Alisa or not. I love you." Alisa gawked at her, amazed. The discomfort faded as she sank her face into Bianca's neck.

"Thank you," Alisa breathed and flung her arms around the girl's head, holding her close.

"Hehe, isn't that a beautiful sight?" A crackly voice said, using half of Karen's mouth.

"Hi, Grandma," Karen's voice said.

"Karen," the elderly voice replied, dry as sand.

"Guess this is our last moment together," Karen laughed.

"What do you mean?" Alisa asked.

"Our entire body is numb. Everything from the neck down. What isn't is slowly becoming that way," the elderly half explained.

"One lung's already stopped. Pretty sure the kidneys are down too. Only a matter of time before the heart follows," Karen continued.

"Isn't this the part where you apologise for everything?" Bianca asked. She and Alisa stood side by side, hands entwined, over the merged pair, who wheezed and coughed. No external wounds showed, aside from their crooked limbs. Someone might believe they were a prop of some kind.

"Like hell," Karen cackled, "I came this close to winning. What do I have to apologise for?"

"I dunno, fucking up our lives seems like a pretty big thing," Bianca said.

"Please, you're both back to normal now. Hell, Alisa's even got an upgrade," Karen reasoned.

"And don't even think of telling you didn't enjoy my curse," the elder gypsy chortled.

"She's got us there," Alisa said.

"So, what happens now?" Karen inquired, "I mean, I'm good as dead, probably going to gypsy hell, but what're you two gonna do."

"There's a gypsy hell?" Alisa asked.

"Who knows? Maybe. If you find a way to summon my soul I'll let you know," Karen chuckled.

"You should probably leave," the elder-half said, "My existence kept this place intact and separate from the world. Once I'm gone, it'll collapse on itself."

"Don't you want us to bury your body?" Bianca asked.

"No. No, I think we deserve this," Karen said and coughed again, "Fuck me, this sucks."

Alisa studied her former girlfriend and, technical, grandmother. She shared their blood now. Magical or not, she was part of their family. Her brow furrowed as a possibility crossed her mind, "Why couldn't you have found another gypsy?"

The mutated pair looked at her, one half through a drooped eyelid. Karen's yellow eye shone with amusement, though her lip remained downcast, while the other drowned in sorrow.

"You are the last one now," Karen said.

"That can't be," Alisa muttered. Lines of confusion etched themselves into her forehead, past which her mind worked. New memories peeked in amidst the twenty years of old ones, including a conversation where she was told the same news. She turned to Bianca, whose face resembled her own.

"The bloodlines thinned out," Alisa said, recounting what she now recalled, "By the time your... our people tried converting others, most were too weak. Karen and I were the only ones but our parents died. Then, mom and dad aren't actually mine..." Alisa clutched at the sides of her skull and crouched low, knees tight against her chest.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers