Growing Together... Pt. 04

Story Info
Liz visits her doctor & Carl lends a hand.
7.7k words
4.61
197.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GROWING TOGETHER – THE BUNTING FAMILY - PART FOUR

Susan England Revised October 2004. This story may not be published at any site without the express permission of the Author at her email address englander1961@yahoo.co.uk

This is a work of fiction written for the enjoyment of adult readers over the age of 18 years and contains explicit sexual material. If this is likely to offend you, please read no further.

THE BUNTING FAMILY - GROWING TOGETHER

Part Four - Chapters 8, 9.10 and 11

Chapter 8 – Carl offers Liz his help

The next day Doug walked with his daughter in the grounds of their home. "Liz, I want you to confide in me some more. What did you mean when you were talking to yourself, when I was loving you yesterday?"

She pretended not to understand what he was saying at first, but he told her that she had been begging him not to cum inside her and give her a baby. She had also said something about doing it "the other way". What did she mean?

Liz was quiet for a while, then she said "Daddy I've got some more to tell you about me but it's even more hard than telling you about me yesterday."

"Now listen Liz, I wasn't angry yesterday when you trusted me. I will always love you whatever you've done and whatever you tell me.

After much hesitation she gathered her courage and said "Well there's a lot more to it than that, Daddy. I'd better tell you everything that I did."

The day after the boy had pumped his seed into Liz's bottom hole she felt sore and went into the garden for solitude. Carl had found her there with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, Liz. What's the matter? What're you crying for?"

At first she couldn't tell him and stood up to go to her room. As she moved she winced with discomfort and Carl begged her to tell him why she was hurting. How had she hurt herself?

She sat, he put his arms around her and she burst out crying. Between her sobs she told Carl what the boy had done and said to her and why she was sore. Carl soothed her and said that he would sort the boy out, would thrash him and make sure he was too afraid ever to tell anyone what he had done.

A lot of Liz's distress was at the thought of the boy bragging to his friends, and of what they would call her and say to her. Any boy who knew would think he could do the same.

Carl's promise to look after her made her feel more secure and a little less unhappy.

"Are you very sore, Liz?"

She nodded her head 'yes'. Then after some hesitation he said "You know I'm studying medicine, to be a doctor. Will you let me look to see if there's any damage there?"

"Carl, that's gross. I couldn't possibly let you look at me down there. You're my brother."

"Liz, you don't know how silly that sounds. It's as though you're saying that any other boy could look to see if you were OK, but not me. If you go and see our doctor he'll have to know what happened and the whole story will be out. He'd certainly tell Mother about it. In any case, you must have seen the doctor about 'female' things. He must have seen you down there and even to have touched you there when he's examined you.

Chapter 9 – Liz visits the family Doctor

Liz blushed and remembered that her latest visit to see the family doctor was less than a month ago. She had been having discomfort with her periods and her Mother had advised her to see the doctor who had looked after her, and then the family for so many years. Her Mother had taken her into town and left her at the consulting room, then went into town for tea with a friend. Liz had the last appointment of the day, he was running late, and the last of the staff was leaving when the doctor called her into his room. He questioned her about her problem then said he would have to examine her, which included an intimate, an internal, examination.

"Would you like me to call a nurse back to be present, or we could text your Mother and see if she can get back here before I need to examine you?"

Liz wanted to get home to see a favourite TV programme. "No it's OK Doctor, you go ahead."

"Very well. Go behind the screen and strip from the waist down, then lie on the couch and cover yourself with a blanket."

When she was ready he went behind the screen to her. He let down a sort of curtain so that what he did was hidden from her then started to press her tummy. "Does that hurt?" he asked. Reassured that it didn't he pressed very hard in a different place and she winced. "I shall have to examine you internally. Do you know what that means, Elizabeth?

"Yes, Doctor."

"You know that I shall have to put my fingers inside your vagina and feel inside you? Are you happy for me to do that or would you like another female to be present?"

She felt a bit nervous but she managed to whisper "Yes, Doctor, I mean no Doctor. There's no need for another woman. Just do it." After all, she thought, I've had a boy's finger up me before.

He lifted each foot in turn and put it into a stirrup, which left her with her legs wide apart, feet in the air with her sex totally exposed.

"I need you to be more flat, Elizabeth. I'm going to lower the head of the couch."

He helped her head and shoulders to lie flat, then she was aware that the couch was being made to tilt so that her hips were raised. "Lift your hips" he said, and as she obeyed she felt a firm cushion inserted between her buttocks and the couch, positioned so that the edge reached her tail bone, leaving her nakedly exposed to his inspection.

"I'm putting some jelly on my fingers so they will slip inside you without discomfort."

She felt his fingers lightly brush down her slit, down past her pussy opening, down over her most private hole which tightened at the unexpected touch. His fingertip circled the crinkled muscle, once, twice, and there was a gentle pressure. Then he gently parted her lower lips, searching out her vagina and this time there was a stronger pressure, his finger insisting on entry to her body. It slipped inside without discomfort.

She could feel the slight fullness from his finger inside her. It began moving around, the finger probing, then started withdrawing and then was reinserted. She lay still, increasingly aware of the continual movement within her, and then as one finger was deep inside, she felt another finger touch softly over her clit. As it stroked her there she felt her clit swell. The finger inside began to move in and out again as the other gently brushed against her clit. Her hips were writhing on the couch. Her heart was thumping in her chest. Her breathing was heavy, panting, then her loins seemed to explode and she was bucking her hips onto his fingers, her voice crying out, making incoherent sounds. When she had stilled he stopped his movements and withdrew his finger.

After a short silence he calmly said, "It was necessary for me to test some of your reactions to make sure there was no deep-seated reason for the problem you've been having. However, I found nothing to worry about except that physically you reacted incredibly quickly to a routine examination. You are of course 18 and at an age where you're especially sensitive down there. I was surprised though by the speed and intensity of your response. Now I won't mention it to your Mother. I don't want to embarrass you with your Mum, but you've just had a full-blown orgasm. Perhaps what you've been experiencing is related to you growing into mature womanhood. What we will do is put you on the birth control pill because that will help to regulate your periods and make your life a little easier. You must come back and see me in 2 month's time so that I can check that the pill is not having any side effects and I will then give you a prescription for continuing the tablets. I must warn you not to have intercourse for at least a full cycle, otherwise you could become pregnant."

He also told her that everything was normal and quite OK, that there were no 'medical' problems. "If you want to come back and see me again, privately, you can ring me yourself if you wish. I will give you a special number I give only to patients wanting very private, very confidential advice and treatment. You don't have to mention it to your parents if you want secrecy. You needn't hesitate to ask to see me because any future consultations will be completely free, your parents will get no bill to pay and of course I will never mention the matter to them. You will have complete patient confidentiality. If you do phone me, I will be able to make sure that no problems build up inside you."

Then he said he would just swab the jelly away. "Also, young lady, all of the secretions that ran out of your vagina!" Taking a cloth, he dampened it and softly wiped it between her wide-open legs. Her wetness had run right down between her cheeks and she felt very sensitive as he cleansed the whole of her bottom area. He softly patted her dry and finally took her feet out of the stirrups.

"One more thing, Elizabeth, I will just make a few notes about your general condition. Just slip your top and bra off for me will you, please?

As she lay there she unfastened the buttons of her blouse. He helped lift her shoulders and she deftly slipped out of it and unsnapped her bra. She was conscious of being totally naked under his gaze and closed her eyes.

He placed the stethoscope between her breasts and she shivered at its cold touch. He moved it from place to place, checking her breathing and heart. As he placed his fingers over her breast and tapped hard, he bent his head and listened to its echo inside her. His ear was brushing her nipple, then she felt his warm breath on her swelling breasts. Her nipples were erotically swollen, needle points of sensitive feeling. Her arms were trembling, her legs shaking as her emotions took her almost beyond her control. Her mouth was dry as she licked her lips. She was aware of her feminine wetness escaping again, dampening between her legs.

"Good, good. Everything seems to be quite normal there, Elizabeth. Just your blood pressure now." He wound the band around her arm and she felt the tightness on her as it inflated.

"Excellent. I will make notes while you dress. You can get up now. Do you feel quite well, Elizabeth? You seem flushed. Would you like to lie still for a while."

"No. No. I'm okay Doctor. Really I am." He heard the tremor in her voice and secretly smiled to himself.

He helped her to climb off the couch and as she modestly turned her back on him to slip into her panties, he looked at her tight round cheeks concealing the beauty of her young womanhood. He quickly adjusted himself, making his masculine reaction to her innocent perfection less noticeable.

As she was leaving he handed her a piece paper with a phone number on it. He told her that he almost never gave the number out, only to very special people who might want great privacy in consulting him. She should hide the paper away and let no-one else see it, and must ring the number to make an appointment to see him in 2 month's time.

Since that time she had never mentioned it to anyone, and never intended to. She was pretty sure that the doctor had deliberately made her cum, but it had been so incredibly exciting and sexy that she secretly hugged the memory to herself.

Chapter 10 – Carl the "Doctor"

Mentally replaying her exposure and the explosion of intense feeling gave her the confidence to tell her brother that he could look to see if she was torn, or bleeding or anything.

"I'll show you in my room. They would never come in without me saying so," Liz said. So they went separately into the house.

There was in fact no problem with privacy as their Mum was leaving for a lunch date with friends, and Dad would not be home from the office until the evening.

Liz stood tensely in front of her bed. Although other boys had stripped her naked and had seen and felt every part of her body, she had never been exposed to her brother since they had been bathed together as children.

"What shall I do?" she asked nervously.

Carl equally nervously said "Go in your bathroom, take off your skirt and panties and wrap a towel round you. Then come back and lie on the bed, on your tummy."

She quickly did as he said and lay down.

Her brother's heart was thundering in his ears. He was intensely conscious of Liz as a very attractive and well-developed teenager. Although he had suggested examining her with the best of intentions, he was now only aware that he was about to see his sister's beautiful half-naked body.

She lay flat on her tummy, her arms raised above her head, her hands gripping her pillow, her face turned away from him. He eased the towel from her hips and exposed the firm proud buttocks of his sister, with the deep cleft concealing the magic that lay unseen.

His voice was shaking as he said "Can I just open your cheeks and look in between?"

"Yes" she choked, her voice tight with nervousness.

He knelt beside her and she felt the quiver in his hands as he touched her tight cheeks. She felt him stretch her apart and felt the muscle protecting her anus open slightly. He was panting and she was aware of his breath fluttering against her bottom hole. The tiny hairs along her spine were erect with nervous excitement and she shivered beneath him. He saw the tight but stretched hole, a little red around the edges, but with no signs of damage. Just below it he could see the end of her slit. He had to see more, he just had to. He couldn't help taking advantage of the opportunity.

"I can't see properly. Get on your knees, head down, so I can examine you better" he croaked. Liz lay still on the bed and made no response. "Please, Liz, please. Please lift up so as I can see you." he whispered.

After a tiny pause, Liz did as he asked and the whole of her pussy and anal area was open to his view.

The pouch of her sex was bulging, the lips thickening as he watched. Her bush was surprisingly thick and extended to the top of her slit. His whole body was trembling, his hands shaking with the beauty and mystery of what he had before him.

His voice cracking with emotion he said "Everything looks fine on the outside, but I ought to check inside a little. With my finger. I'll put some cream on you. OK?" He waited for her response but she said nothing, just stayed kneeling in front of him. He went into her bathroom and got some of her cream. She hadn't moved when he returned. Her beautiful tight rounded bottom was still exposed, offered to his view.

"Is it OK for me to touch you?" She didn't speak. She couldn't speak. Her throat was tight, her mouth was dry, there was a trembling within her, her breath was rasping in her chest and her heart felt as though it could burst.

Hesitantly she nodded her head for him to go ahead.

He took a blob of cream on his fingers and tentatively put it on her wrinkled hole. She flinched at the intimate touch and he paused, afraid she would tell him to stop, but she stayed kneeling, still silently open to his gaze and touch.

His fingers started softly to rub the cream on her hole and Carl heard his sister's breathing become louder, faster, as though she were running in a race. The very tip of his finger pressed lightly seeking admission, and as he pressed he felt her brace herself against him.

His heart was racing, he knew that his sister would not, probably could not stop him now. His fingertip suddenly found entry and he slipped it in up to his first knuckle and she cried out. Then he withdrew it and got another blob of cream. His finger returned to her hole and he smeared the cream around it and with growing confidence, pushed it up her again.

She made a gasping noise "Aaaaah." Her arms were now shaking as they supported her.

"Are you OK, sis" he croaked.

She only nodded her head, still incapable of speaking.

"Is it hurting too much?" She shook her head.

He pushed his finger further, and then it was buried fully in her. He looked where his finger was, embedded in his sister, her ring of muscle tightly gripping his finger. He started to move it slowly in and out, in and out, and just as slowly her hips began to take on the rhythm of his finger as she pushed back against it. He took his finger out of her and her sphincter muscle seemed to grip the tip as it parted from her, as though reluctant to let it go. He reached below her to unfasten the buttons of her blouse.

She raised each arm in turn to help him take it off, then he unclipped her bra and she shrugged out of it. Each time she returned submissively to her bottom up and head down position, but kept her face turned away from him, buried in her pillow, avoiding looking into her brother's eyes.

She was now completely naked in a position of total surrender. He guessed that her body was his to do with as he pleased so he reached down and cupped her hairy slit. She gasped, then groaned deeply as a shudder ripped down her body. Then he was rubbing at her cleft, opening her swollen lips with his fingers. He could see and feel she was soaking wet, her secretions glistening, and he slipped his fingers along her and found the feminine hole. Now, without asking permission, he began to probe her there. Despite his quaking excitement, he was still able to treat her most intimate parts with a softness and gentleness that no other boy had shown her. His fingers began exploring the whole of the beautiful pussy, nakedly surrendered to him, defenseless, helpless.

Then his finger found her clit and he rubbed the hard button. Liz jerked and let out a muffled scream. As he rubbed he could feel it swelling. He bent to look at it and saw that it stuck out from her like a tiny hard nipple, covered by a hood of skin. She was wriggling her hips and murmuring incoherently into her pillow.

Her body tensed, she jerked uncontrollably, then collapsed shaking on the bed, her hands desperately clenching her pillows, making sobbing noises.

For a moment he thought he had hurt her, but she turned her face to him and he saw she was sobbing with delight, a satisfied smile on her face.

"Sis, are you OK. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I had to. Are you sure you're OK?"

She closed her eyes and gasped "Oh boy, yes." She was panting as she turned onto her back, her knees raised, feet apart and her legs falling open, her naked body totally abandoned to him. Her breasts were heaving, nipples hard. As he knelt beside her, she opened her eyes and at last looked shyly at his face.

"Gee, Carl, that was fantastic. Oh hell it was so good. I loved it. I had the most fantastic orgasm. I loved what you did to me."

Her eyes fell to his crotch and saw the bulge in his pants. She reached out and brushed her fingers over his hardness.

"Oh, Carl, are you OK. Can I help you with that?" she whispered. He groaned.

"Liz, my balls are aching. God I need it. Please Liz, please, oh yes, oh yes, yes. Please hold it for me."

He unsnapped his trousers and pulled the zipper down, got off the bed, pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants and shorts, stepping out of them.

Despite the different boys who had forcibly tried to invade Liz's intimate body, she had never really examined a boy's rampant cock, only been made to hold one in her hand. She had seen boys on the beach wearing their swimming trunks, but she had never seen a completely nude adult male body. Especially a male body that was raging with sexual excitement and the desire to possess her.

Her eyes fastened on his cock, on the tight hairy sac swelling below, on the dark bush of his pubic hair, running up to his belly button like a tiny whirlwind. Then back to that throbbing prick jutting demandingly, arrogantly, in front of him.

Again she had that feeling of female power over the male. It was her body, his desire for her body that had made him lose all control, aware only of his own compulsive need for her.