Growing Together... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand out and he moved towards her. At least she knew what she had to do with her hand although she hadn't yet learned much of how to handle what came after. She took his prick in her smooth small fingers and slid them towards the knob, then back down, then up to his knob again in a gentle regular rhythm.

"Am I doing it right?" she whispered softly. "Is this what I have to do?"

Carl just groaned and told her not to stop. She pulled on his dick and he moved towards her. Then he lay back on her bed and she got up on one elbow, wrapped her thumb and fingers around his cock and started to pull his foreskin up and down, over his knob and back again.

Carl's eyes were tightly shut. His face screwed in a grimace of intense pleasure as his sister's hand worked him up and down. His hips were moving against the rhythm of her hand. He was fucking her fingers, but in his mind he was fucking the holes that had been so lewdly exposed to him minutes before.

"Liz, don't stop, don't stop. Oh god, oh god, Sis I'm coming. I'm coming. I'm comiiiiing."

Then he was jerking and spurting. Liz had bent her head to see his cock up close and was taken by surprise as the first jet splattered on to her nose and mouth. She pulled back but kept working on his dick as it continued to erupt over his chest and stomach.

He opened his eyes and saw her lovely young face with his cum on it, looking at his cock. She saw his eyes open, and opened her mouth to speak. His cum ran over her lips and went into her mouth. Tentatively she tasted it, then licked her lips and swallowed what was there. "It tastes funny," she said "funny but nice."

Slowly his body relaxed onto his sister's bed and his breathing calmed. She lay propped up beside him, watching his face, her hand still wrapped around his shrinking cock. She looked down at it, released it from her grasp and stroked his balls.

"Ohhh" he said, "be careful, they're feeling a bit tender now." She lifted her hand from his cock area and dipped her fingers into the cum on his chest and belly, rubbing the magical emission into his skin. She scooped a little onto her fingers and rubbed it on her nipples, which immediately tweaked up at the silky contact.

Finally, with little pauses, she gathered more of his cum on her fingertips and raised it to her mouth, her tongue coming out to lick the spunk and taste it. She bent her head to his body and started to lick the remainder from his belly button, his chest and finally, after looking at it and hesitating, from the tip of his knob itself. Carl's reflex reaction was to immediately push his cock against her lips and they parted a little to admit him. She sucked. He was soft and slippery and it went into her mouth.

"Don't start on me for a few minutes or I'll have aching balls for the rest of the day. Give me time to recover!"

She smiled down at him and said "I won't be giving you much time off now you've done such rude things to me. Brothers aren't allowed to get in their little sister's panties and put fingers and things in them. Now you've taken advantage of me, you're just going to have to do it to me whenever I want. You've shown me how good it can be. If you don't I'll just tell Mum what you forced me do!!" Then with a tap on his dick and an impudent grin on her face she stood up and went into her bathroom.

As she returned he watched his naked sister. Her beautiful face. Her mouth with full sensuous lips that had sucked and swallowed spunk from his cock. Her proud and jutting breasts tipped by tiny pink nipples, soft now from her sexual release. Her slim legs with a very sexy gap at the top in which he could see the pouting nether lips that had just been gifted to him. The womanly curve of her hips, and her dark triangle of curly sex hair.

She brought a wet face cloth, telling him that he had better wipe dry before any of his stuff got on her sheets. They lay together on her bed, both quite naked, belly-to-belly.

"Gee Sis, that was incredible. I was desperate to put it up you but I didn't dare" he murmured.

"I'm glad you didn't, I don't want a baby," she whispered "but if you'd tried to, I couldn't have stopped you. I've got the pill now but my doctor says to take care still."

"Hey great, Liz. So we can do it all the way properly soon? Have any of your boy friends ever got it up you?"

"Yes we can, but not yet. No they haven't. I wouldn't let them. Some of them have put their hand in my panties. But you're the first to get anything up my pussy." She paused and said with a small catch in her voice "although Harry did it in my bottom hole yesterday."

Then Liz asked "Do you really think that pig has done it to his sister that way?"

"Well, I suppose so. In fact after what we've just done together it makes a lot of sense. If a brother and sister are going to keep on doing it to each other, it would be good for the girl to learn to take it in her bottom if she wasn't on the pill."

"Hey," Liz said "it's OK for you to say that, but when Harry forced it up me I thought I was being ripped apart."

"But did my finger hurt when I got it in you?" he asked.

"In where?" she giggled. "You had it up my bottom then in my pussy."

Carl said "in your ass of course! You were obviously very happy to have it up your pussy!! You were soaking wet, Liz. It was like Niagara up there!!"

She gave him a playful slap. "It felt funny in my..., when you... you know put in my bottom. At first I was afraid it would make me want to dash to the bathroom, but it didn't hurt at all, perhaps because of all the cream you used. It didn't even hurt when you got it right in me, and moved it in and out."

"Well if you like I'll use a lot of cream and we can try putting my cock in you there. I'll stop straight away if you tell me to, I promise not to force it up you" She was quiet for a while, then said she would think about it.

They heard a door slam downstairs and jumped guiltily.

Carl grabbed his clothes and flung them on. "I'm going to slip down the back stairs" he whispered.

As Liz silently went into her bathroom, Carl glided noiselessly through her door and quietly pulled it shut. He made it downstairs without meeting anyone, and heard his sister's shower start running.

He found that Jenny, the house help, had just come in for the day and was relieved that the door had slammed, because it was Jenny's job to clean the bedrooms and change the sheets. In his excitement he had forgotten to lock Liz's bedroom door. God if she had walked in on him and Liz naked together on the bed, she might have, might have done - what he wondered? Would she really have told on them?

She was he guessed, in her early 30's and he knew she had two children and that her husband had been killed in a car accident a couple of years ago. She was attractive and fresh faced with a curvy figure that Carl had mentally brought to mind on many nights, when he had pulled at his prick until he came. She was always very friendly to both Liz and himself.

He said hello to her, and having established that he was downstairs, he then began to go upstairs to his room. She asked if she could come up and do his room now, and he said he had only just come in from the garden, but sure she could do his room, he would just get a book from there.

They went up together, into his room and Jenny quickly pulled the covers off his bed. She stood looking at the sheet and Carl turned away, embarrassed, as he had forgotten that he had been having a lot of wet dreams and his sheets were spotted with stiff cum stains that had leaked through his sleeping shorts. Jenny had been noticing the marks for some time now, and she reached out and touched a large stain, then looked up at him and smiled. She rubbed her fingers on the blemish and licked her lips.

She pushed the door closed and went back to his bed, again touching the marked sheet. "What a terrible waste this is. There are better places for this to go," she told him. Then she looked deliberately at his crotch and touched her breast. She really was an attractive woman thought Carl, but at the moment he felt totally drained by his sister.

He blushed and said "I, errr, I umm, I don't know what you mean Jenny."

She smiled at him "Sometime I will have to explain. What book are you reading?" and she came close to take it from him. He lifted it up and she sniffed, then sniffed again. She took his hand and held it to her nose.

"Well, well now, who's been at the honey pot. And whose honey is it?" she said. "I think this has been somewhere that boys like to get into, and not just with their fingers either!" He blushed deep red and stammered, but could say nothing intelligible.

"Who's the lucky girl?" she asked. "It can't have happened long ago because it smells so fresh and sweet, in fact just as a very young girl would smell. A young girl, and your sister is taking a long shower. Hmmm". Carl's face changed from deep red to very pale. "So that's who it is, you sly young thing" said Jenny. "Don't worry, I won't tell on you to your Mum, but you might have to do me a few favours! Now you be sure you don't get her pregnant. Do you hear? What a scandal that would be!"

Carl bolted down the stairs and into the garden, his mind in turmoil. What had she meant by doing her some favours? Whatever they were he would have to do as she asked or she might tell his Mother.

Chapter 11 – Carl and Liz become even closer

That night, the family stayed up watching a TV show, then Laura said, "Come on you two, off to bed. In fact I'm going myself. Are you coming, darling?" she said to her husband. She gave him a meaningful look, and Doug grinned and said sure, he was nearly ready and would come up. Their children went upstairs and the parents moved together on the couch and began to kiss, then broke apart as Doug took Laura by the hand and walked her towards the stairs.

As usual, Laura and Doug knocked on each of their children's bedroom doors, wishing each a good night. When Carl heard the door of his parent's bedroom close he quickly showered. When he had finished their shower was running; perhaps both were in there together? He smiled at the thought and put on a pair of sleeping shorts.

He crept silently to Liz's room, eased the door and slipped inside, locking it behind him. The curtains were not drawn closed, and the room was quite light from a full moon. His sister was lying on top of her bed wearing a thigh length nightie which buttoned from neck to hem. Her eyes were shining in the moonlight.

"Can I come and join you?" he whispered. She moved over, beckoned to him and he lay beside her.

The heat from her body was like a fire in the cold light of the moon. He inched closer and felt the pressure of her hip against his groin. Liz, too, could feel her brother's heat and as he got close, felt the bulge of his manhood against her. He pushed slightly and the bulge grew harder. Another push and the bulge took a definite shape. It was now prodding at her hip.

She felt his hand on her breast, over her nightie, and she shivered and drew a deep breath. Her heart was racing and she felt a prickle of perspiration on her upper lip. His fingers were clumsy, frantically seeking to undo her buttons. One by one he fumbled them apart as she lay shuddering with anticipation. The last button was undone. He gently parted the flimsy covering.

His throat constricted as he found her naked beneath her nightie. Her chest was heaving but otherwise she lay quite still. He looked down on her and her skin was dull ivory in the cold light, her breasts with dark tiny nipples pointing excitedly at him. Her tummy dipped below her ribs and her pubic hair was a black triangle, nestling and dipping between her thighs. The smooth curve of her mound as it disappeared into the mystery that lay hidden between her legs made him shake.

His trembling hand cupped one of her breasts. "Have you thought about what I said earlier, about me doing it to you?" he whispered.

She nodded, unable to speak.

"Can I do it then?"

Her trembling voice barely reached him as she said "No. Not in my bottom. Not yet. It's too sore. Please, you've got to give me more time. I'm on the pill now but the doctor said not to let a man do it for two months or I could get pregnant."

Carl could not feel disappointed, not with his naked sister lying there, her body offered to him. Liz had really not been able to concentrate on her brother's words, she had subconsciously just played it safe for a while. Her only awareness was of her aching breasts, tight and swollen from her excitement. Her nipples were tingling needles, aching to be touched; lower down her stomach was a tight knot, the area between her legs a mass of jangling nerves. She couldn't think clearly. Her mind was fogged, thoughts blurred by the intensity of her emotions.

He began to caress, oh so softly, the nipple rigid, and she couldn't suppress a strangled scream. Carl quickly put his hand over her mouth. "For Christ's sake Liz, keep quiet, they'll hear you!"

"Did I make a noise?" she panted.

"Yeah. Now, can you keep it quiet?"

Liz couldn't think coherently. She really couldn't think at all! What the hell was her brother wittering on about? Why the HELL had he stopped. "Touch me again Carl. Please touch me again."

"OK. I'm going to touch you now, so be ready."

She felt him again trickle his fingertips over her breast. Below it. Around it. Her mind could hear her emotions as though they were speaking to her but she uttered no words.

'Why isn't he touching my nipple? she thought. I want to feel his fingers on my nipples. HE DAMN WELL HAS TO TOUCH MY NIPPLES.'

'Aaaaaahhh at last. Have I made a noise again? He hasn't stopped so it must be OK. God am I wetting myself? No, it isn't coming from there. I'm leaking alright. But it's coming from my girly hole. It's my wets. Oh god I'm wet. His hand's leaving my breast. If he stops now I'll kill him.Ahhh.'

'It's going down. Down. Down. I want to giggle. It's tickling my tummy. It's not tickling anymore. Oh yes. Oh yes. His fingertips are riffling on my pubes. My legs are opening for him. He's still playing with my hairs. Brushing them. Scratching lightly on my mound. Put your fingers in between. Carl put your goddamned fingers between by legs. IF YOU DON'T PUT YOUR FINGERS.......... . His hand is over my mouth again. Did I yell? The feeling was electric. His fingers smell of me. His fingers smell of my pussy juices!!! He must have had them in my slit. God the feeling was so intense I didn't know where he was. Do it again, Carl. I'm ready this time. Carl do it ag--- Ahhhhhhh'

'Well I was nearly ready. Can't have made much noise. He's still got his fingers there. Ohhhh the feeling as he slips them up and down, up and down. Yes. That's right Carl. Just there. Yes, Press, push.'

"Ah" "Ahhh" " Ahhhh" " Ahhhhh"

'It's IN. IT'S IN. I can feel it. It's right up me. His knuckles are banging against my ass. My ass. Why did I stop him. He can have it if he wants it. I want it. I want it everywhere. I want it anywhere. Please don't ask me...just DO it...do me....please do me. Yes rub me there as well. Not too hard. Gently. Gently, stroke it. Keep your finger in me as well. Yes Ohhhhh yes, both together. Pleeeaaaasssee.'

Carl knew he was making it good for Liz. Her mouth was making small noises as though she was talking, but she wasn't. Her body was moving constantly on the bed as his hands roamed her. He had his fingers in her slit now. Wow. She nearly yelled out loud again. She's wet through. It's like silk. Beautiful, soft, warm, squishy, silky, mushy, wonderful, pussy. His sister's beautiful pussy. Her hole. Rubbing her hole. Finger tips at her hole. It's in. I've got it in her again!! Wow it's just gone right in to the end of my finger. I'm going to make her cum with my finger. Move it in and out. There's that hard lump again. Rubbing it gently with the side of my thumb. Doing her with my finger. What's that she's saying? Move my ear to her lips. What's she saying?

"Carl, put it in me. Please. Please I want it in. Oh Carl. Carl. It's good. It's good. Yes. Yes. I like that. Keep doing that to me. Do it again. Carl I want it in."

"Can't put it in you, Liz. Got no protection. No babies. Don't ask me. Please don't ask me."

"Got to, Carl. In the other one then. The one you want to put it in. You can do it to me. Safe there. Please. Please. Put it in me there."

"No. No. Liz. No."

Finger still moving in and out. Thumb seeking, finding, rubbing. Hips bucking, thrusting at him. Her voice softly mouthing an ecstatic accolade to his manipulation of her innocent body. Her legs closing, gripping, holding his fingers to herself. His mouth clamping on hers to muffle the sounds of her intense orgasm. Her hips arrested in mid-air, then slowly her buttocks collapse onto her bed. Her legs fall widely open.

His fingers are still, quiet inside her. He could feel the throbbing, the pulsing of her internal muscles. The wetness that covers all of his hand.

Her body was beaded with sweat. As she calmed, her mental fog, the white cloud that had wrapped her mind, began to clear. Her wonderful, kind, gentle, loving brother had given her, had given her....... . she couldn't find words for the sensations that a woman has to experience, cannot imagine, has to know, cannot possibly articulate. And he had made her feel them. He was so gentle, so patient, so kind, so understanding. She would do anything for him. Anything. She reached out for him.

His maleness was hard. It was incredible how something that could be so small and soft could get so big and hard.

As she grasped it he groaned. "Pull it, Liz. Pull it for me. Make me come."

"Carl, listen to me. I want to make it good for you like you did for me. Try to hold it back. Try not to come yet. I want to feel it in my hand, and I want to see your face, and I want to see it spurt. And.... ooohhh Carl, I want to make it feel just wonderful for you. Lie on your back for me."

He turned, his eyes closed, his breathing ragged. He felt the soft pressure of her fingers, the gentle tug as she pulled his foreskin over the glans, over the head. Then there was a moist soft presence at the very tip. He looked down. Her head was bent over his thighs. Her lips were touching the end of his cock. She was holding him upright; he could see his rod pointing straight up at her face. Her lips parted, her mouth opened and a wet luxurious warmth engulfed him. He felt her suck on him. Her fingers were slowly milking his length. Her teeth lightly grazed his shaft. She released him from her mouth and began a stronger, firmer movement with her hand.

"Cum for me, Carl. I want to see it. I want to taste it. Cum for me. I want you, I love you. I want you to do it to me. Any way you want it. You can put it in me anywhere. Oh Carl, I've got to have this in me."

"Liz. Liz. I'm coming. Faster. Harder. Please Liz. Please. Pleeeeease. Aaaaaaaahhhhh."

With his long drawn out "please" she knew he was there. She bent her head and took him inside her mouth. There was the unbelievably sensuous feeling of having a man's arrogant masculinity, helplessly held within her mouth, so powerful and yet so vulnerable.

Then it was jetting his essence into her, and she was swallowing, swallowing, gulping at the spasmodic flow. She sucked a final time, held her lips closed as she pulled him free. She lifted her head and kissed him, letting his final discharge flow from her lips onto his tongue.

"Like the taste?" she asked mischievously. "From you, to me, to you, with love!"

They clung to each other in exhausted love.

Liz suddenly woke to the fact they were both beginning to relax and fall into sleep. "Carl, Carl, don't go to sleep. You've got to go to your room now."