Growing Together... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, her brother slipped from her arms, out of her bed, put on his shorts and gave her a final kiss. "Liz. You are fantastic and beautiful and I'm never going to have enough of you."

'Well dear brother, you had better start putting your thingy where your words are then. Nighty night. Be good" and she pushed him away with a giggle.

He crept silently down the long corridor and listened at his parent's door. He could hear a murmur, then quite clearly his Dad saying "kneel up, I want it doggie." His cock twitched as he realised that his Mum and Dad must be naked on the bed, with Mum by now kneeling waiting for her husband's penetration just as Liz had waited for him earlier.

He pressed closer to the door and heard her say "Whooo that's it. Oh darling that's it. Right up. Right up. Not too fast I want it to ~ Ohhh yes put your thumb in me, right there."

He tried to form a quick mental picture of his Mum's hairy quim exposed to his Dad. He wondered if it looked just the same as his sister's. He'd never really thought of his parents 'doing it' before. And while his Dad had been playing with his Mum's body, getting ready to do it to her, he'd been doing it to his sister, their daughter, only a few yards away!!

As he climbed into his bed the thought of what his Dad was now looking at and feeling slipped from his mind, as he pictured the precious gifts his young sister had surrendered to him. He drifted off to contented sleep.

To be continued...