Growing Together... Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been the sight of Carl's sheets and sleeping shorts when visiting his home from university, stained with his semen, which had re-awakened her longings. She could not change his sheets or take his shorts for laundering without her stomach tightening. Recently on several occasions she held his stained shorts to her intimate body as she lay on her bed, her mind an erotic kaleidoscope of images from her past. As one hand held Carl's discharge to herself her other slipped beneath them, and she masturbated to a less than satisfactory climax. She was able to keep the turbulence of her need under control, but she longed for the abandon she had once had.

++++++++++

Carl had been avoiding Jenny for several days before she was able to be alone with him.

"Carl," Jenny said quietly "I need some help at home. There's something I want you to do. Can you come round after supper?"

"Sorry, Jenny ... I've some notes to write up before the next semester and ... and ... it's ... I mean I can't put it off any longer" he stammered.

Jenny smiled sweetly at him and suggestively raised her fingers and sniffed delicately at her fingers.

"Carl I really WOULD like some help from you. I could ask your father of course, but I don't WANT to bother him."

Carl knew he was being subtletly coerced but he had so often fantasised over Jenny when masturbating that he couldn't help saying "Ohhhh OK but I can't stay long you know."

"No of course, Carl. I understand. Only as long as it takes, yes?" And she smiled to herself.

++++++++++

In the early evening Carl nervously approached Jenny's home. It lay outside the village at the end of a short country lane and had previously belonged to a farmer for the use of one of his employees. Carl rang the door bell and the door opened. Jenny stood before him.

She had taken care to wear only a blush of lipstick, her eyes unobtrusively outlined and a hint of eye shadow to complement her blue eyes. She had tied her light brown hair back enhancing the fine bone structure of her cheeks and was simply dressed in a mini skirt and short, very loose T shirt which left a broad expanse of bare tummy. She looked beautiful and desirable.

She invited him in and led the way to her living room where she indicated a comfortable armchair.

"Drink?" she asked. "Whisky? Gin? Wine?"

Carl, still nervous, replied "Anything Jenny ... whatever you're having."

She walked towards the kitchen calling over her shoulder "Oh by the way, Kitty and Barry are with their grandparents for a couple of weeks. They love having them. Spoil them to death of course."

She re-appeared with two glasses of white wine, a tiny mist already condensing on the glass, offered one to Carl and said "I hope you like this. I'm giving it a try. Cheers!"

She sat on the sofa, legs modestly closed and knees turned away from him, feet together as she continued to chat.

"Cheers!" he replied and sipped. Mmm ... nice. Cool, fresh, not too dry. He nervously took a gulp.

She chatted about what a lovely home he had, how much she liked his family, how good Laura was to her. Carl realised his glass was empty.

"Here let me fill that up for you" she said and before he could refuse she brought the bottle from the kitchen and was topping up his glass.

As she carefully poured, Carl's eyes were drawn to her belly button, a sexy 'innie' then lifted to her breasts. He could see no clear shape, her loose T shirt concealing as she reached out with the bottle. He looked lower and saw the waist of her skirt, loose around her, clinging precariously to her hips.

"Oh God" he thought "that could fall down any second."

She turned and walked back to the sofa, his eyes following her, seeing the skirt stop short just below ... just below ... he swallowed, mouth suddenly dry.

His heart began to thud and there was a regular heavy pulsing in his neck - he took another gulp at his wine. She curled up on the sofa, legs tucked beneath her, smiling and chatting, asking him about his university studies. He slowly began to answer, the cool wine warming his blood and relaxing his tension. Once more his glass was empty and once more Jenny stood before him. 'God, she was sexy' he thought.

"Aren't you drinking?" He had realised that she was still on her first glass and he was finishing his third.

She was standing by the sofa and turned to him.

"No I'd better not. Carl, I was going to ask you to hang some pictures for me, but I don't want any accidents and you've had half a bottle of wine so ... would you mind ... I'm scared of heights but if you hold the steps for me would you sort of make sure I don't fall off? She laughed.

"Jenny I'm ok ... no problem ... I'll hang them."

"No, Carl. If you fell off and hurt yourself I could never face your parents. I'll do it if you hold the steps for me."

Carl shrugged. "OK then Jen. Don't hit your thumb. Where do you want the steps?" She was right, he thought. The wine was getting to him.

"I've got three small pictures from holiday last year. I want them going up the stairs. I've got some special ladders, the sort that go at different levels you know? My hubby bought them ages ago when he decorated the stairs."

She had already brought them from the garage and they were ready to be put into place. She had the instructions for adjusting them and Carl, who was quite practical, soon had them positioned high on the stairs.

Jenny appeared nervous as she climbed the steps of the angled ladder. "Carl hold them ... please don't let go. Please?"

He stood behind her, gripping the sides of the ladder and watched her climb. Her legs were bare. Smooth. Taut muscled as she climbed higher, higher. The stairwell was deep, stretching from ceiling height on the upstairs floor to the hallway below. Her feet were level with his face. He was looking up seeing her thighs disappear below the tiny skirt which was flattened against her as she leaned forward. She already had a hammer and hanging hook on the top step. She looked down at him.

"Pass me the picture." It was lying ready on the stair and Carl picked it up. Jenny crouched down to take it from him.

"jeZUZ she wasn't wearing panties!!" He saw the bare cheeks of her firm ass as she stooped to take the picture, then realised she wore a thong. The narrow band of concealment and protection almost revealed her ass hole. Once again he felt his mouth go dry and his erection stir.

Jenny competently hammered home the hook, lined up the picture and stooped to hand the hammer down to Carl. His eyes were riveted to her sex. His whole consciousness was centred between the twin swell of her thighs. She turned herself confidently on the steps, no longer afraid, her tummy towards him. She stood upright, holding the safety rails built on the side of the steps. The skirt fell away from her and he saw the white thong covering her mound. She descended, step by slow step, until the hem of her tiny skirt was just above his head. She stopped. The steps were not wide, but she moved her feet, parting her legs to the widest they could get. Exposing her gap, revealing the outline of her intimate self to Carl's staring eyes.

The invitation was obvious. His erection now was painful in its confinement, needy, wanting, demanding he possess the offering only inches from his face. He reached out with trembling hands and touched the silky smoothness of her upper thighs, hearing her gasp. His fingers slipped higher, higher, as she stood unresisting, waiting, longing for his touch, then found the edge of her thong. He gently tugged and as it parted from her body, he sensed the moist heat of her.

Jenny looked down. Saw his desperate eyes. Saw the bulge of his desire. His fingers invaded her final defence, feeling in her slit, finding the wetness of her, sliding the length of her pussy, searching for her hole.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she almost cried out. "I'm helpless. I can't move or I'll fall, Make me. Carl MAKE me. I can't stop you."

The telephone shrilled. Shrilled again. Carl looked at her, desperation showing too clearly in his face.

"Carl. It might be my daughter ... I told her I wasn't going out. GOD I'M SORRY ... pass me the phone, the cordless one there."

He went angrily to the phone, pulled it from its holder on the wall and turned to her. She was off the steps and had slithered down the stairs. She was sitting on the fourth tread. Her skirt was round her waist. Knees slightly spread. Where his fingers had pulled at her thong it now lay to one side of her gap. Hairs showing. Slit swollen. Glinting. Wet. He gave her the phone.

"Mother? Oh hi how are you Mum?" she quavered. "No I'm fine I've just got in from jogging that's why I'm breathless ... "

As Jenny made her explanation Carl pulled her knees apart and grinned as he knelt between them, keeping her spread wide. He reached out and felt inside her thong, feeling her sex, finding her hole, sliding his finger inside and starting slowly to finger fuck her as she spoke to her mother."

Jenny's head jerked backwards as the finger entered her. She moaned and her eyes closed. Her mother's voice was chattering in her ear and through a mental fog she managed to put her hand over the mouthpiece. "Stop it" she hissed but he shook his head. As the finger continued to wetly tunnel her depths she saw him use his free hand to fumble with his zipper. He reached inside ...

'Ohhhhhhhhh god ... oh god his cock was out ... man's cock ... brazenly threatening her ... oh no ... no ... not now ...'

She was aware of her mother saying "Kitty wants a word."

"Hi Mum, hey Granny and Grandpa took us swimming." Her daughter was telling her what they had done yesterday and what was planned for tomorrow.

'No, Carl mustn't do this. He couldn't. Not while her daughter was speaking to her' she thought. She was shaking her head at him. She had to make him take his finger out. She had to stop him. His finger withdrew from her body ... he was bending over her ... his knob touched her slit ...

She put her hand over the mouthpiece and muttered desperately "No. Please don't Carl. No. PLEASE NO. Kitty's talking to meeeeeeeee ..." and with one thrust he forced his prick inside her wet hole. Jenny groaned as cock filled her. Her daughter continued to talk as Jenny looked down and saw the wet dick enslave her willing cunt. He was speeding up. Her body responded, thrusting back to tease her clit on the base of the invading prick.

Jenny managed to gasp a message to her daughter "Call you back honey. I got a cramp."

She lay back in submission as if nailed to the stairs as her orgasm swelled inside her then burst as she screamed "Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS."

She opened her eyes and saw Carl's face screwed up as if in agony. He stilled inside her for a moment, then thrust wildly again and again and again and he was filling her with spunk. His cock softened as she lay gasping. As he slipped out she looked down and saw cum ooze from her onto the stair carpet as her final convulsions expelled it. She pulled her thong back between her legs to absorb his sperm then reached out for him. He held her, both still trembling in release. Softly he kissed her.

"Carl please let me get up, the stairs are starting to hurt my back" she giggled.

Jenny walked into her living room, satisfied at last, the sensations of glowing womanhood filling her being

"What about the other pictures?" called Carl from the hallway.

Jenny giggled "There aren't any. There was only ever one and if that didn't work I didn't have another plan! But it did work!"

Carl erupted into the room, a laugh on his lips. "Why you ... you ... you WOMAN you!" He made a grab for her but she squealed and dodged behind the sofa, moving first one way then the other as he tried to grab her. Finally she stumbled and he caught her, clung to her as she struggled and laughed in his arms. Their shuffling brought them to the end of the sofa, her back to the arm and she toppled backwards, her ass on the arm, her legs dangling, her shoulders and head resting on the seat. He stood laughing down at her seeing the T shirt only just cover her breasts, her skirt right up, her wetly stained thong drawing his eyes like a magnet. He stood still, his groin clenching as he licked his lips. She saw the desire in his face. Her own laughter stilled and she swallowed. She lay quite still on her back and felt her own throb return.

She watched as his hands reached out to her thighs. She felt his fingers clumsily feel for the waist of her thong and they began to slide down her hips. He stepped back a pace to take them over her feet. She lay still, allowing him to do as he wished. He saw the heaving of her breasts not yet revealed to him; the flatness of her tummy, tense, still, waiting. The rich bush of her female hairs, the slit of her, still swollen and pink from his possession of her, now once more submissively offered.

He frantically released his belt, unzipped, flung off his shirt, dropped his pants and stood naked. He stepped close and she felt the heat of cock nudge her slit, but he reached down and over her, tugging at her T shirt. She wriggled her arms and shoulders and it pulled free. She now lay naked, arched over the arm of the sofa and raised her arms above her head in total assenting capitulation.

Carl's hands took her thighs and parted them. She closed her eyes gasping once more as she felt cock demanding entrance to her intimate body. He was holding her hips to steady her as he thrust, seeing his hairs mingle with hers, then as he pulled out, the shining wetness of their mingled juices. The tightness of her hole squeezed their mixture from his dick as he plunged inside and she could feel it trickle down her cleft and onto her ass hole.

He bent over her as he continued to claim her cunt as his own, his fingers reaching out to rigid nipples, raking over them. Carl slipped one hand between their thighs feeling for her clit and as he touched it she moaned deeply, her head rolling from side to side.

Jenny was conscious only of being filled and refilled with cock, of nipples so hard they hurt, of her clit swelling, of unendurable explosive forces building inside, low in her tummy. She was in a white fog of desperate need and she abandoned herself to his intimate domination. She wailed as she reached a crescendo of release.

Carl saw her tummy rippling, felt her contracting on his cock, felt his own pressure seem to travel from his feet, along his shaft and spurt and spurt and spurt his essence into her grasping cunt.

Jenny lay still at last. Carl eased back and his shrinking cock allowed his spunk to run out of her opening. He sank to his knees by her side and as she lay gasping, Jenny put her hand on his head in a sign of comfort and thanks.

She rolled off the sofa and lay beside him, wrapping arms about each other, holding, nestling together in relaxed contentment. They drifted into a satisfied doze.

++++++++++

Much later Jenny went to her bed unshowered to lie with a hand between her legs, feeling their acts of lust and love seeping onto her fingers, her hand peaceful and still, no longer needing to masturbate. She knew this would not be the last time.

Carl returned to his home and went silently to his own bed. He did not shower or wash, but lay with his fingers by his nose, inhaling Jenny's womanly scent, falling into exhausted sleep knowing that he now had two passionate women to please.

To be continued...

12