Growing Up

Story Info
Triplets learn what it means to be on their own.
5.7k words
4.16
275k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother, sister, and I were triplets, raised by our ailing Grandmother in Kansas City Missouri. Grandmother was never very good at showing her emotions and instead of telling or showing us she loved us would do it with gifts. We had everything that any child could want or need growing up except for the talks of sex that our friends at school had said they had gotten. When we'd ask our Grandmother about it she would wave her hand in the air and tell us that we'd find out soon enough and not to bother her with silly little questions. We dropped the subject all together and focused on our schoolwork. So, as we matured into young adults we had no idea what sex was and because of our Grandmother's raving, we never found out and grew up innocent and naive.

Two days after our 18th birthday our Grandmother passed on, it was no surprise she had been ill for most of our lives. After her death we had to leave the house, Grandmother still had a mortgage on it and there was no way we could afford it. The money that she should have set back or put into life insurance she had used to buy us the presents that she had always bestowed upon us. There was nothing for us after she passed except for a few antiques and her jewelry, which we had to hide away so the state would not take them. We were given two weeks to pack everything that was ours and move. We all three had part time jobs and knew we had enough money to get a small apartment. We said our sad farewells to the house that we grew up in and moved into a one-bedroom apartment that had a hide away bed in the couch for our brother to sleep on while my sister and I took the bedroom.

After being on our own we had a hard time the things that were handed to us before we had to buy ourselves now. We barely had enough money for bills, food, and everything else and would fight constantly over who would pay what bill or even who would clean the kitchen that night. We gave up our dreams of college to get full time jobs so that we could stay in the apartment that we were about to lose. Everything that we had taken from the house that was our Grandmothers we ended up having to hawk off to come up with the money we needed to survive.

A year passed and we grew further apart, my sister and I would come home from our jobs and see our brother, Bobby, sitting on the couch making out with one girl or the other. This always made us uneasy for we still knew nothing about sex and seeing him there his arms wrapped tightly around some girl's waist frightened us a little. We had asked him several times not to bring the girls home but he never listened and this always ensued a fight after she was gone. After our bout was over Maria and I would lay in bed talking about what it would be like to actually have a boyfriend to do those things with and with in a couple of months she had herself a boyfriend. She'd never talk about what they'd do with one another and this bothered me, I'd ask her things about him and she would just brush me off. I hadn't found a man that I liked and had always been more of a tease than anything else. Shortly after she began to go out with him she ended it.

I remember the night like it was yesterday. I had come home from work to find the apartment dark, I knew Maria got home before I did and figured that she was out again with her boyfriend. I headed to our bedroom to change, I can never stand to keep on my work clothes after I was home. When I walked into our bedroom I saw Maria lying on the bed crying. I shed my clothes quickly and told her to hold on while I got on my pjs, this made her cry harder. I didn't want to keep her in the state that she was in, so I forgot about the clothes and went over to sit down on the bed with her.

I propped my back against my pillows and she came and lay in between my legs with her head on my breasts. I held her there tightly to me as I listened to her tell me how her and Bobby had gotten into a huge fight. It was all over her boyfriend and how Bobby warned her that she had better not be fucking him or he'd kick his ass and hers and how he had just stormed out of the apartment without explanation.

She looked at me with her big blue doe eyes, so much confusion and hurt was in them and I felt so sorry for her. She told me how she didn't understand his anger and how hurt she had been and still was. All I could tell her was that I'd speak to him when he came home and see what was going on. She moved up and kissed my lips, something we hadn't done since we were young. This small kiss and the realization that we were both naked stirred feelings in my stomach that I had never felt before. My clit began to throb and my juices began to flow. I could tell by the flush in her face that she had been effected the same way. She kissed me again with more urgency and passion then before and I returned the kiss. I slid down on the bed until I was lying flat and she was completely on top of me. I spread my legs further apart as she straddled them with hers. She began to move grinding our clits together, this sent so many new sensations through my body that my head began to spin from it. I loved to feel her pussy rubbing slowly over mine but the guilt of what we were doing crept into my head. It was wrong to do this but I couldn't stop it.

As she fucked me she told me her and her boyfriend had never done anything together. She had never wanted to and the only time she grew horny was in Bobby's presence or mine. Hearing this made my desire grow for her and I confessed that this was the first time I had done anything sexual also.

She sat completely up then and I looked at her, I saw her for the first time as a grown woman. She was beautiful, though we were triplets we didn't really look anything a like aside from the features most siblings have to let people know that they are related. Her hair was black, as mine is a dark auburn; her skin was darker in color, her lips a little smaller, her nose a little narrower. Her body was a pear shape with a small bust line and big round hips as mine was more of an hour glass figure. Though her tits were small they were pretty with large dark nipples that were at the moment so hard that they stood inches away from their base. The more I looked at her the hotter I grew, I felt a sensation hit my body that left me almost paralyzed, I was cumming for the first time in my life. My body tensed then started to shake uncontrollably. I felt the release of my cream and began to yell out how good she was making me feel and to go faster and harder. She started to cum then and grabbed on to my tits as her own orgasm hit her. I felt the flow of her juices mingle with my own and my orgasm intensified with it. As we started to calm down she bent down and kissed me again. She rolled off of me and we both started to giggle, we both agreed that we needed to change the sheets, we had soaked them.

We had just got done making the bed when we heard the door open and slam shut, Bobby was back. Maria started to quiver again and I reassured her everything was alright, I threw on a tee shirt and went to speak to him. He had already pulled put the bed and was lying there in his boxers. I sat down on the bed and began to question him on the earlier events that had taken place and why he had been so mean to Maria. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes, from crying himself and his high almost boyish voice said to me "Jessi, you want to know why I was so hard on that girl?" I nodded my head and he took my hand and placed it on his cock. I jumped and tried to pull back from him but he was to strong. He forcefully kept my hand there and began to speak. "You feel that Jess?" I've always hated to be called by that name and winced at the fact that he would use it. I stared at him, tears starting to well up in my eyes as I fought to get my hand back. With his own voice trembling and his eyes filling with tears themselves he said, "That's what you both do to me! No matter how many girls I fuck, I can't get you or Maria out of my head. The reason I went off was because when I walked through the door today she was parading around here half-naked and he was here! The thought of her fucking someone else angered me and I chased him out and started yelling at her, I didn't mean to but I couldn't help it. I know she didn't understand my rage and I had to leave before I did something I regretted." I stared at him amazed and quite fighting for my hand. I couldn't tell him anything that had just happened between Maria and me now or ever. I felt afraid yet intrigued by him, I asked what he would have done if he hadn't had left. He looked at me tired, sad, and confused himself and said, "Jessica, I honestly don't know, I probably would have taken her against her will and I don't ever want to do that." I looked down at the hand he was still holding to his dick and said nothing more to him. We sat there for awhile in silence both of us staring off into space.

I was confused, I had just gotten done fucking Maria and now Bobby was telling me that he had desires for both of us. I didn't know what to do, should I tell him, give him what he wanted, or leave it be and just go to bed. I decided to not tell him and asked for my hand back. He looked at me embarrassed as though he had forgotten it was there and released it back to me. I stood up, kissed his forehead, bid him a good night, and went back into bedroom. As I lay down, I told Maria everything Bobby had said to me. She began to cry again and told me that she would have let him fuck her. I sighed and told her that he didn't know that and not to fuss over it now. She came and lay in my arms and we both fell asleep.

Another year passed and we moved out of our little apartment to a three-bedroom town house. Things had gotten weird with our brother. We both knew his desire but were unwillingly to give it to him, we had both stopped talking to him and always made sure we were fully clothed when he was around. We noticed the way he would look at us now and we were always uneasy in his presence. I was not sure why, Maria and I had never quite being intimate with each other so I knew it wasn't because we were related. I put it off for him being a man and figured that was the reason Maria and I were scared. We weren't sure exactly how to have sex with a man and really didn't want to find out anytime soon.

One night shortly after we moved in Maria came into my room, she lay down in the bed and immediately began to rub my clit. We wouldn't have time anymore to start slowly and drive each other wild. I did the same rubbing her cunt fast and hard. After we had both came quickly she moved down and placed her tongue on my clit. I moved and told her that we wouldn't have time to do it this way, we'd have to bring each other off at the same time so that Bobby wouldn't get suspicious. She wasn't happy with having to hurry things along but moved and mounted me in a 69 position. I began to lap at her cunt as she did mine both moving our tongues quickly over the other's clit, I placed two fingers inside her and fucked her as I licked. Her cream began to wet my face as she started to cum. She buried her face deeper into my cunt to keep from yelling out. After we both had cum and cleaned up she left my room, telling me as she went how she couldn't wait for this weekend because Bobby would be gone and we'd have more time. I smiled and told her I was thinking the same thing. I heard the door to her bedroom close and I turned over to go to sleep.

Just then my door flew opened and I jumped up. When I saw Bobby there I tried to cover myself best I could with my blanket but he had already seen my naked body. He came to me; his face already flushed with desire for the little he had seen. He sat on the bed and smiled down at me. I looked up at him and asked him what he wanted. As he began to talk I study his face. He was a very handsome young man. His hair was the same deep auburn color of mine and he had always worn it long, it came down to his shoulders where it would curl up a little. His eyes were a brilliant green and had the same slight slant as mine. He had a strong jaw line and a sly smile that could be compared to the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. His skin had the same fairness as mine but unlike me he had no freckles to off set the paleness. He was also a lot taller then Maria and me he stood around six-foot as Maria and I only stood around five foot tall. His body was muscular from working as a laborer since we had moved out. As I stared at him he said, "nothing, I couldn't sleep so I came in here to talk." "Oh? And what is it you want to talk about?" I asked. "Well, I saw Maria leave your room looking mighty happy and I was just wondering what it was you guys were doing in here." I shrugged my shoulders and said, "nothing, just talking." "Really? Now, come on Jessi Lynne you know you can't lie to me, I can read you like a book." "Damn it Bobby! Why do you always call me by names I hate?" "Don't change the subject girl. What were you two doing in here?" He asked more commandingly this time. "I said nothing, Robert, now leave me alone!" With that he shoved his hand under the blanket. I tried to move away but he grabbed hold of my arm. He found my still very wet pussy and asked me again what we had been doing in here. I confessed to having fucked her, he jumped off the bed and went into a rage, yelling and screaming about how we had kept it from him and how he known we'd been doing it for along time. Surprised I asked him how he knew. "Because I've watched you two go at it and jacked off to my two sisters fucking each other!" I told him he had to calm down that I didn't want him waking up Maria and upsetting her. I patted at the spot on the bed that he had been sitting on and told him to come and sit by me again. I could only think of one way to calm him down and that was to give him what he had always wanted.

He came and sat still raving on about how unfair it was and how we had treated him like an outcast this whole time. I turned over letting the blanket fall revealing my breasts. He took one quick glance but never stopped yelling I brought my hand out, unzipped his jeans, and freeing his cock in one quick movement. I began to stroke him gently bringing him to a full erection. He finally quite his ranting and looked at me. He brought his hand down and stopped me. "Jessi, don't do this just to make me shut up. I've lived with the fact that you and Maria don't want me as your lover all this time and I'll still live with it now." "Oh shut up Bobby." I said as I moved myself down.

I began to lick his cock, moving my tongue slowly around the tip, down the shaft to his balls, and back up again. I was not going to attempt to suck him but had an overwhelming desire to taste his dick. He gently lifted my head up and kissed me softly on the lips. He moved me to my back and gingerly kissed my neck, cheeks, and ears. I began to moan as I brought my hands to his back and gently rubbed it. He moved and I felt the head of his dick on my opening. He began to push his way in. My grip tightened around his shoulders as I felt his organ moving into my tight cunt. He whispered it was okay, that the pain would subside, and to not worry. Once the full length of his dick was in, he waited not moving letting me get used to it. When he began to move I was in a world of pleasure and pain. He moved slowly bringing himself almost completely out then slowly guiding it back in deep, letting it stay there for a minute before moving again. My moans got louder as I felt his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. He covered my mouth telling me to be quieter so that Maria would not wake up. He brought his hands to my shoulders and in one quick movement rolled over so that I was on top of him. I sat up and began to rock back and forth on his dick. His hands came to my tits and he began to gently play with them as I fucked him. I began to cum and threw my head back laughing as the waves of my orgasm passed through my body. As the walls of my cunt tightened around my brothers cock he let out a low moan and his grip on my tits got tighter. He told me he was going to cum. He moved his hands to my hips lifting me up making me bounce back down hard on his cock. When he came he pulled out spewing his spunk all over my pussy. He moved me off of him and I lay beside him. He got up getting a towel from my hamper and cleaned me off.

As he lay back down and wrapped his arms tightly around me. We lay there not speaking for a while, then he moved and kissed my forehead. He lifted my face up and asked, "why'd you let that happen?" Was it just to get me to quite yelling at you or did you really want it?" "I've always wanted it Bobby, I just didn't know how to go about it." "And what about Maria? She want it too?" An anger grew in me then with the question that he asked, I began to yell, "See Bobby, this is why I never brought it up before! You always ask what about Maria, how would Maria feel? Who gives a flying fuck! Did you think of Maria while I was fucking you? You like her better don't you?" "No no Jessica! That's not what I meant. Listen to me now girl." I looked at him tears swelling in my eyes. I couldn't believe that he'd ask about our sister after I just let him have sex with me. I was hurt and angry and really didn't want to listen to him at all. I just wanted him to leave. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile and said, "The reason I asked was because you know that I've wanted her just as much as I wanted you. I thought that since we have just been together and you and Maria have too that we could all do it together. I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't like her more then I like you and fuck no I wasn't thinking about her while I had you on my cock. All I could think of was what a pretty little thing you were and how much I love you. Not once did Maria cross my mind and to tell you the truth I've always thought you were more beautiful then her anyway. You have a much better body." I smiled and nodded at him.

He began to kiss my lips moving down to take each one of my nipples into his mouth and began to lick and nibble at them gently. I started to moan and moved my hands to his head. He moved down further kissing my belly. When he reached my pussy he gently licked my clit stirring my desire again. He stayed there for only a minute before turning me over onto my stomach. He climbed on top of me and entered my cunt. He fucked me much harder then before slamming his cock into me. As another orgasm rocked my body I had to bury my head into the pillow to keep from yelling out. I felt him thrust one more time before he pulled out his cum squirting all over my ass and back. Again after he was done he got the towel and wiped me clean. He stayed standing and bent down to kiss my head. He told me good night and left the room. I lay there exhausted from pleasing him and Maria. I fell asleep quickly with the night's events still dancing in my head.

So it went on like this night after night for two weeks. Maria and I would be together, though I did tell her we could slow down and not rush anymore, I was glad she didn't ask why. Then Bobby would come in and we would fuck two or three times before he would leave to go back into his own room. I really wanted to tell Maria. Doing it this way was wearing me down and I thought Bobby's idea would be better. We could all just be together. Bobby begged me not to tell her. He told me that he didn't think she'd understand and he wouldn't listen to me at all when I told him that she would.

One day not long after my pleas to Bobby to tell Maria she came running in the house Bobby following shortly after. "Guess what I just did?" She said excitedly. By the look on Bobby's face I already knew but not wanting to spoil her fun asked her what it was. "Me and Bobby just fucked!" He told me all about the two of you. I can't believe you kept it quite from me but I told him that I wanted it too and so we did!" Maria had never really grown out of being over enthusiastic, a quality that a lot of people said was cute but with her already high pitched voice I always found annoying. For some reason I felt hurt that he had gone to her eventhough I had begged him to. I just smiled and said that was great, I was glad I didn't have to keep it bottled up, and we could now share our horny brother between us. I turned around and went upstairs to my room closing the door behind me. I didn't know why I felt so sad over the fact that Maria and him had been together. I was the one who told him to tell but now he wouldn't be all mine. He'd have Maria to go to also and he wouldn't need me as much. I heard a small knock on the door and Bobby walked in. "What's wrong?" he asked a little confusion in his voice. "Nothing, I was on my way up here when you two walked in so after Maria told me what she had to tell me I came up here." "Why do you try to lie to me girl? Are you mad that I fucked her? You told me to." "I know I did and I'm glad you and her finally got what you both wanted. Now, I can rest." I said jokingly. "Well, I don't know about resting I'll still want you just as much sis." He said smiling. I laughed and told him to leave I wanted to take a nap. He came to me and pulled me towards him. "I mean it Jessi I still want you more then Maria and I'll have you just as much." He kissed me deeply and left the room. I couldn't help but still feel hurt and I didn't really know why. Bobby was my brother for Godsake and I shouldn't have any feelings for him outside of sisterly love. I lay down on my bed and tried to take the nap I had planned to in the first place. I tossed and turned and finally after an hour gave up. I decided to eat something and went to the stairs to make my decent to the kitchen.

12