Growing Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Widowed Mother is attracted to Son.
4.4k words
4.54
102k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

It was just after eleven when Babs took her first coffee break. Her mother had phoned the Clinic to ask if Bob could have a look at her laptop as it was going very slowly. She then sent a message to Kate which read, "Dear Kate, I was so sorry to hear from Bob this morning about George. My advice was correct; if he hadn't gone, it could have caused you a lot of stress. It's early days, and a lot of tests will be done. If I can help or give advice in any way, then please do not hesitate to contact me. If you have trouble sleeping then let me know and I'll arrange some sedatives. Both Bob and I are thinking of you. Regards Babs."

She then sent Bob a message asking him to go and check his Nana's laptop. She thought Jo would make a play for Bob this morning. She was sure that he was fucking Kate. There was a chemistry between them. She had played last night and as always had thought of Bob fucking her. She loved to watch the two young guys on the role play site wanking themselves. She always wore a masquerade mask and had a software app which gave her an American accent.

She had enjoyed going out for dinner with Bob last night. She was happy that she had met George and Kate. She thought that she should take Bob out more often for dinner. She had seen him this morning looking at her swollen vulva. Last week she had bought six pairs of high-quality cotton leggings which were very tight. She would wear them in the house for him.

When her husband was alive, the had separate rooms but shared an interconnecting bathroom which was massive. Bob now slept in the bedroom her husband used. She wondered whether she should suggest to him that it would be more convenient for them to share the bathroom rather than him having to cross the landing to get to the bathroom.

When she checked her messages, she had one from Bob saying that he would go to Nana's this afternoon. He had fixed Jo's system and also changed the system in the house, and it was much faster. He was working on her laptop, and it had a lot of faults. He told her that she could use his computer and he had left it on the kitchen table for her.

The other message was from Kate and read, "Dear Babs, thank you so much for your kind words. He is still in the coma. I asked if it's better if I am there and they said they would call when he awoke. I don't think that it is good for him. He can't move the left side of his body. It's made me think. I haven't been to a doctor for over twenty years. Is it possible that you could give me a checkup? I would come Privately to you and also pay cash. I would like everything checked. Can you help me? I can be there anytime that you can see me. Regards, Kate."

Babs smiled and checked her diary. Her last appointment today was four-thirty this afternoon. She replied, "Dear Kate, It doesn't look good for George. The only plus is he won't be feeling any pain. Can you come to the Clinic at five this afternoon? To check everything, it will take ninety minutes. The blood tests we carry out in-house so you will know everything before you leave. Could you have a shower before you come as some of the tests are intrusive? There will be no fee. I appreciate all you have done for Bob. Would you like to join me afterwards for a glass of wine and some supper? Regards Babs."

Five minutes later Babs's phone beeped, the message read, "You are a darling, I will be there at five. I would love to go out for supper, but I am paying. I will shower. I must be honest; I get very wet. If my cunt is fingered, I am so sensitive there. When you check my prostate could you use two fingers? If possible could you check my prostate before you do any vagina checks? I'm looking forward to seeing you. Regards Kate."

Babs replied, "We both like the same things. We will go out for supper on your terms. I am looking forward to seeing you too. Regards Babs."

*****

Bob had done a lot. He had installed the WiFi systems in both houses. They were far faster, and the phone lines were much clearer. Jo was exhausted. She had gone to bed at midday and was still sleeping. Bob had checked her role play sites. He had her usernames for the two sites she used. He then checked Babs's laptop. It needed a new battery which he got from the store. He found the sites she used and her usernames. He also discovered her naughty pictures in a hidden folder. They were amazing. He transferred them to a USB stick where he had copied Jo's photos too.

He then cleared a lot of dead files from the hard drive. It was running a lot faster now. He then took his laptop and went to visit his Nana. She was so happy to see him. Babs had told her about the Doctorate and his new job. Nana was like Babs, tall and voluptuous. She was close to sixty-five but looked much younger. She hugged him and held him close to her. He felt the weight of breasts on his chest. She kissed him on the cheek then said, "I'm so proud of my darling, I have never seen Babs so happy. We all must go out and celebrate. You have made me a thrilled Nana."

He then looked at her laptop. It was slow. He checked her browsing history. She was on the same sites as Babs and Jo. He got her username and an email address that she was using to write with her friends.

She was writing with men and women. He found her pictures in differently named folders. They were filed under names, Cunt, Cock, Vibrators, Lesbian, Threesomes, Gang Bang, Golden Shower, Water Sports, Incest and finally Passwords. In Passwords he had all her passwords for everything she did. He copied everything onto the USB stick.

He then cleared all her dead files, and it was running much faster. He checked her WiFi, and it was old and slow. He gave her back her faster laptop and told her that he was going to change her WiFi.

He left for the Computer Store. He was back in her house twenty minutes later. She had changed and was wearing a tight fitting blouse with the buttons open to the middle of her cleavage. She was also wearing a tight pair of leggings which showed her large vulva perfectly. She said, "Babs phoned to say that she had to work late and you have to get your own dinner. I told her that we would go out for dinner. She also said that she would message you."

Bob smiled and said, "Super Nana, I would love that but let me finish this then I will go home and shower and change for my big date tonight."

She replied, "Darling, please call me Pam then people will think that I have a young stud. Now get on with your work so that we can go out sooner."

Half an hour later everything was set up, and the WiFi was much faster. He then went home and showered. He had three messages. One from Babs that told him that Kate had asked her to give her a check-up and she would be working late. Nana would take him out for dinner. The second was from Jo, it read, "Darling, that was incredible this morning. I had multiple orgasms. My ass and cunt are still tingling. I will have an easy day today. I just wanted you to know that I am exhausted but still thinking of you. Jo xxx."

The third was from Kate. It read, "Babs will give me a complete checkup this afternoon. She has invited me for supper afterwards. Do you mind if I fuck her later and will I tell her that you are fucking me? I will need to see you soon as my cunt is hungry for your gorgeous cock. Love Kate xx."

He replied, "Yes on both questions. We must be honest with her. We will meet soon. How is George? Love Bob xx."

He then got his laptop out and researched Pam and Babs's profiles. Pam stated that she was an open-minded grandmother who enjoyed chatting with younger men. He sent a message to her profile 'Hot Gran', it read, "Hi, I like your profile and your pictures. You have a wonderful body. I have a fantasy of having good and exciting sex with my grandmother. I am a student at University. Would you be interested in being my role-playing model? I have a very imaginative mind. Thanks, Big Thick Cock aka Jack."

He then sent the same message to 'Hot Baby', saying that his fantasy was to have sex with his mother. He wondered who would answer first. Three minutes later he had a message from 'Hot Baby' it read, "Thanks for the compliments Jack, I have the same fantasy about having sex with my son. He is twenty-six and just finishing University. I am bisexual but love cock. I am a widow and haven't had a cock for a very long time. I also have a very imaginative mind and am open-minded. If you want to roleplay then we can. I want to make my son aware of me sexually, but I am not sure how to go about it. I also have a great fear of rejection."

"This morning I was wearing tight-fitting leggings which showed off my vulva. He couldn't take his eyes off my leggings and breasts. I have enormous breasts. Should I start to wear more risqué clothing around the house? I have attached some pictures for you. I hope that you like them. I would love to see your Big Thick Cock. If I like it would you like to feel my tongue and lips around it? Hugs and Kisses 'Hot Baby', aka Babs."

He looked at the pictures. They were beautiful. Her tits and cunt looked beautiful. His cock was hard, so he stripped off and took several pictures of it. He then cut and trimmed them, so there was nothing recognisable in the background. His cock was magnificent. There was a little precum on the slit of the tip of his bulbous head.

He attached the pictures and wrote, "Thanks Babs, go with the risqué clothing. Do you share the same bathroom? If you do then start leaving risqué lingerie around. The best thing to do is start to tongue kiss him. He will welcome it. Then tell him that you have wanted to do that for years then compliment him on his kissing. You can spice it up if you put two fingers inside your wet cunt and take some cunt juice and spread it on your lips and tongue. This will give him the taste of your cum. If he likes it then you have him hooked. Do you enjoy oral? I love it, giving and receiving. Kisses Jack."

He had a message from 'Hot Gran', it read, "Thanks Jack, I love to get compliments. I see that you are twenty-six. I love that age. Any younger and they shoot their load during foreplay. I have a wonderful imagination too. I am very excited as I am taking my grandson out for dinner. I will wear a very sexy outfit. I don't know how to let him know that I am attracted to him subtly. Any advice would be most welcome. I am interested in having an online affair with you. I have attached some not so innocent pictures. I would love to see your Big Thick Cock. Kisses Pam."

He sent her the pictures and gave her the same advice with the tongue kissing and the cunt juice that he had given Babs. He also asked her if she liked to be submissive or dominant. He also asked her what her feelings were regarding Incest. He had a WhatsApp message from Babs which read, "Kate has arrived. Her blood is good. They are doing the x-ray scans now. The hospital phoned her ten minutes ago to tell her George has died in his sleep. She has taken it well. She is in excellent condition when you think that she is three years younger than Nana."

"We will go for some supper after we finish here. I don't know when I will be home but think around nine. I have Champagne in the fridge. If you are home first then start without me. I am so proud of you. I want to give you a special kiss tonight. I have thought of you all day. Tonight I want us to kiss and touch. I want to explore all of your body, and I want you to explore all of mine. All my love Babs xxx."

He replied, "Darling, I want the same. I wanted you last night. This morning when I saw your swollen vulva. I can't get the image of your vulva out of my head. What are you comfortable with, submissive or dominant? How do you feel about Incest? I am comfortable with it. I want to kiss you everywhere. All my love Bob xx."

He had a reply from Pam. It read, "What wonderful advice and so simple. My cunt is always wet, and my cunt juice is so sweet. I have no problem with incest. I have two daughters and a younger sister. I have had sex with them all. I was comfortable with this, and they were comfortable with it too. I love to be submissive. I love to be dominated. My date is due any minute, and I still have things to do. I don't know if I can write later. Kisses Pam xx."

He had a WhatsApp message from Babs that read, "Darling, I am so happy. I can't wait for tonight. When we are alone in the house, I want us both to be naked. I like to be dominated. I want to be your slut. I have no problem with incest. I have had sex with my sister, mother and aunt. We can have a lot of fun if we keep it in the family. I am going to fuck Kate tonight before I come home. Are you comfortable with this? Tonight will be so special for both of us. All my love Babs xx."

He replied, "I have no problem at all. I have been fucking her for the last two years. You will get the benefit of what she has taught me tonight. She has a massive clit, and she loves it sucked as she is finger fucked. I can't wait for our first kiss. All my love Bob xx."

He sent Kate a WhatsApp message to say that he was sorry to hear about George but it was the best thing that could have happened. He told her that he had a lot to do tonight and he would see her tomorrow. He checked the time. It was five forty-five. He would be at Pam's in five minutes. He would spend the next three hours with her. They wouldn't go out but would order an Indian takeaway. Then he would be home for Babs.

*****

All the tests were carried out. Kate was in excellent health. Babs did the prostate finger probe with two fingers. She then sat Kate in the gynaecologist's inspection chair. Kate was naked. Babs removed her surgical gloves then removed her leggings, blouse and bra. She was now naked too. She checked her enormous breasts. There were no lumps just very hard nipples which she squeezed between her thumb and forefinger. Babs then brought her hands up to Kate's neck and shoulders which she caressed.

Then she bent over and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. They kissed passionately then their hands were exploring the others bodies. She put her hand between Kate's legs. With her index and middle finger, she spread her pussy lips open, and out popped a massive clit. It was like a thick thumb with a hood. She stroked it with two fingers. She then slid two fingers inside her cunt and found her g-spot immediately. She stroked her g-spot aggressively for the next five minutes then Kate had a massive orgasm. She was shaking with it. Kate said, "That was fucking amazing, you must teach Bob how to do that."

Babs smiled and said, "I have a lot to teach Bob. Are you comfortable with being finger fucked by your boyfriend's mother? I have over one hundred patients that come privately to the Clinic every week, and I give them an orgasm. It's a very lucrative business. There's a lot of money in it."

Kate replied, "I fucking love it, and I know that my boyfriend's mother is going to love being fucked by her son's girlfriend. I would pay for that. Bob does something similar when he fists me. That was much more intensive."

Babs then got two large and fluffy bath towels and made a bed with them on the floor. They got into a sixty-nine position. They gave each other multiple orgasms. They showered. They washed each other delicately. The kissed as they cleaned. They were both fingering each other's cunts. Then Kate peed on Babs' fingers. Kate was surprised as Babs reciprocated. Babs said, "I love water sports and Golden Showers. I have a marble chair in my bathroom which is excellent for it. I would make my husband drink two litres of mineral water then give me a Golden Shower. It makes me horny."

They left for the restaurant just after eight. Both were happy and comfortable with each other. In her head all Babs was thinking about was fucking Bob tonight.

*****

Pam opened the door. She was wearing a risqué outfit. A miniskirt and tight-fitting top. She closed the door then pulled him close to her. Her lips were closed. They kissed, and she opened her mouth, his mouth was flooded with her cunt juice. It was so sweet. They kissed passionately for several minutes. They were both touching the others bodies. He slipped his hand up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties. She then led him to her bedroom.

They were both naked a minute later. Pam had an incredible body. Similar to Babs but Pam's boobs were slightly more prominent. Bob was controlled in the way he kissed and teased her. Pam was hot. He got her into a position that allowed him access to her cunt and ass. They started to sixty-nine. He was licking her clit as he finger fucked her with four fingers. She had a big clit but slightly smaller than Kate's. She went crazy when he started to suck her hard clit. He was now fisting her, she loved it. He was using her cunt juice to lube her ass. He was ass fucking her with three fingers now.

After ten minutes of intense foreplay, she was now ready for him. He lay on the bed and made her squat over him as he rubbed the bulbous tip of his cock against her hard clit. He then pulled her down, and his cock slid into her cunt. She took the full length. After she had six strokes, he brought it out and circled the tip around her ass hole. He slipped the head of his cock inside her ass. She pushed against it and took three-quarters of his length. She said, "That feels fucking wonderful."

She then started to ride his cock, and after two strokes she was taking the full length up her ass. He said, "Ride me, darling, I will now get your cunt prepared for my big hard cock."

The position he was in allowed him to play with one of her massive breasts with one hand while his other hand and fingers were working on her clit and cunt. In their foreplay, she had cum twice. He teased her nipple and clit for the next fifteen minutes. She had a powerful rhythm going and had an orgasm as she rode him. He then came out of her ass and went back inside her cunt. As he stroked her clit, she started to grind on his cock. She was gripping at the base of his cock and then again at the end of her stroke she clutched the bulbous head. She was giving him a great fuck.

She kept going for nearly an hour. Her cunt was squelching with her cunt juice. She had so much determination in all her movements. She then had a massive orgasm. He was still rubbing her clit. She said, "Darling, please stop. My head is going to cave in. I am fucked. That was incredible. Would you mind if we don't go out for dinner? I am exhausted. I want to go and sleep. Sometimes I forget that I am sixty-five. I know that you are seeing Babs around nine. It's now eight-thirty."

Bob replied, "Pam you were wonderful. You are wonderful for your age. Tonight is a special night for Babs and I. I will go home now and shower there. I would like to visit you on a regular basis. I enjoyed every minute that I was with you."

Pam answered, "We will do that. We can write on WhatsApp. I am sure that we see a lot of each other. Tell Babs that we have fucked and I will tell Jill how good you are. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun."

Bob was home five minutes later. He had a quick shower. As he was drying himself, he heard Babs coming up the stairs. She came into his bedroom. He stood up and hugged her. When they kissed, he tasted her sweet cunt juice. The kissed intimately for several moments. She stripped, and he took off his bathrobe. Her first move was to down on his hard cock. She quickly took the full length. Her tongue was everywhere. She had a gentle touch as she massaged his balls. She said, "Your cock is magnificent. It's easily the biggest that I have ever seen. Did you fuck Pam?"

He replied, "Yes, she was incredible. She had a massive orgasm and didn't want to go out for supper."

She kissed him passionately then said, "Next time you are seeing me, Jill or Pam don't shower. Licking our juice off your cock turns us all on. I fucked Kate; she is excellent too. She is also a very nice person. I am so looking forward to tonight. I don't want to rush it. I have had a stressful day. Let's go downstairs and relax with a couple of glasses of Champagne. I want to fuck you on the winged armchair in the lounge. The nights that I dreamed of riding you in that chair. I also would like you to move into my room. I can still conceive, we don't want that to happen so that I will go on the pill. You will like that as my tits will get so much bigger when I am on the pill."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12