Growing With Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally found a secret panel in the back of Preston's closet that led to a small room with stacked bins of all kinds of pills. The one that made her the maddest was the bin marked 'Roofees' it was the date rape drug and there must have been five hundred pills in small bags of four with fifty dollars on a tag taped to each one, "Stinking rotten bastards! You remember my friend Dot that was gang raped but we never found out who did it?"

I nodded and could feel the heat coming from her as she clenched the bags tight.

"We thought it may have been Delta house but could never prove it. Well here it is and these guys are going to fry. Take a lot of pictures and leave it here, I've got to make a call. Come on we better go to your place and call."

We both snapped over two hundred shots and closed it back up leaving by the back yard then over to my place. She called her boss and he called the local cops who called the DEA.

They waited to arrest them until the next morning while they were hung over and surprised. The front door was caved in and they were all gathered up to stand out front cuffed to the big tree next to the driveway. Sally and I were standing at the sidewalk smiling.

When Preston saw us he started to curse us and anyone that knew us. He was so riled up the spit flew from his lips as he threatened us with killing and prosecution. I waved at him sending him into another fit. The DEA agent in charge came over and said something to him which made him stop and just fume. Coming over to us he asked our name and if we wanted to press charges about his threats, "Your boss told me about your abduction and call. Sorry we won't be able to get him on kidnapping, but the drug charges will put him away for thirty years. Did you happen to wear gloves when you found the closet?"

Sally put her hands on her hips and smiled at him, "Why officer I have no idea what you're talking about and if we were in the house last night we are definitely smart enough to wear gloves. That is if we were there at all."

He grinned at her, "Outstanding, I was going to ask if you know anything about the sale of drugs here at Delta house?"

"Only rumors and that's all. I did have a friend that was gang raped while drugged, we have the DNA in a Lab downtown but could never get a court order to get samples and maybe you could pursue it for her?"

"It would be my pleasure. You two have a nice day."

We went back to my apartment after stopping for pizza and some wine. Although it was only early afternoon we wanted to celebrate. Running up stairs I uncorked the wine and put the pie on some plates for us to eat in the living room. I had just sat down when Sally came in wearing one of my button down shirts and nothing else.

"Is the pizza still hot?" she asked sitting across from me. I got a brief glimpse of her smooth shaved pussy as she crossed her legs.

"Yeah, it's still hot. Why are you wearing my shirt?"

"Oh don't worry I'll be careful not to spill any pizza on it," she started to slowly unbutton it.

I was having trouble swallowing when she finished and started to slip it off her shoulders, but still covering her ample breasts.

"You don't want to get your clothes stained do you?"

"No, no I don't," she sat back nibbling on a piece of pizza and smiled at me.

"Well, I've shown you a little of mine, but I can't see any of yours yet?"

Standing up I pulled off me shirt and unsnapped my pants letting them slide to the floor. My cock made a tent of the front of my boxers and when I sat down the head just peeked out until I covered it back up. I leaned forward and got a piece of pie and started to eat it.

A few minutes went by, "Oh shit Bob, come over here baby. I need to reward you for saving me and I believe we also need to try out the counter, table and couch just like you promised me."

We met halfway and locked our mouths together. I pulled my shirt off her as she crushed her tits against my chest. Her hand went to my throbbing cock and wrapped her hand around it squeezing me. I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart letting my finger slide between her pussy lips making her gasp and moan.

Breathlessly she said around my lips and tongue, "Fuck me Bob, fuck me hard and fast lover."

I pulled her up on my lap and impaled her on my cock pumping in her faster and faster her gasps and grunts in unity with mine. We couldn't wait for any finesse and fucked like a couple of animals. I flipped her over and pumped my full length in her soaking wet cunt holding her legs open to drive even deeper. She groaned and put her hands on my hips pulling me faster and closer into her as she came in a rush soaking my crotch with her secretions. With a final thrust I filled her pussy with my sperm. I could feel it squishing out around my cock to run down my balls onto the couch. We lay there gasping for breath holding each other in our new found delight with the closeness we felt.

Sally kissed me on the mouth, face and neck, "Well, we got to the couch. Want to try the counter next?"

12