Grown-Up Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

I would have been content to fuck her like this for the rest of the day, even delaying getting back on the road, but I knew it wouldn't be possible. It wasn't because her daughters would be home at some point or that I'd be too tempted to just fall asleep with her in her bed; it was really because fucking her just felt so good that I knew she was going to draw a highly-pleasurable orgasm out of me before long. Whether I'd be able to draw another one out of her was questionable but, again, I doubted that she'd be unhappy if I didn't manage to. As I continued to slowly thrust in and out of her, my mind was pulling up the image of her naked as I was hunkered down in front of her, laid out naked as I prepared to eat her pussy, naked as she bounced up and down on my cock and naked just before I lowered myself on top of her. Of course this all just made me even more aroused but it also made me think about something else.

I was caught a little off guard when she let out a cry and I could feel her shaking below me. I hadn't really been expecting her to cum again but I was really happy that it had happened. I continued fucking her and enjoying the feel of her pussy with the additional lubrication flooding it even after she'd finished cumming. It was only by reminding myself of the idea that had occurred to me a bit ago that I managed to force myself to extract my cock from her hot pussy. I got up on my knees and moved up to straddle her ribs, laying my cock between her tits. I squeezed them together around it and started to slowly fuck her cleavage. The feel of the soft, smooth flesh against my throbbing tool was outstanding and I knew I really needed to savor it because I wouldn't be able to for long.

We were both focused on my cock between her tits, though I know I was also checking out her tits in general. She was more watching the head of my cock as it repeatedly appeared from her cleavage. I could feel my orgasm building and it was a conscious effort to keep the pace nice and slow. Part of the reason for that was to draw out the pleasure I was experiencing but part of it also was that fucking her tits hard probably was not going to feel that great to her. As I was looking down at her and she was running her tongue over her lips, I briefly contemplated moving forward and slipping my cock into her mouth again. Since she'd already swallowed my load, however, I decided to just fuck her tits right up until I came on her chest. As I got closer to cumming, my cock swelled even more and the pleasurable feeling continued to build. Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew.

Her eyes went wide as my cum started shooting onto her sternum and, though my shots didn't quite have the required velocity, she stuck her tongue out hoping to catch some. I spewed a lot, just not far enough and, once I was spent, I released her tits and moved off to lie beside her. She was scooping up my cum with her fingers and feeding it into her mouth. I just watched while fondling her breast until she was done.

"Again," she said, "I don't know how you make me cum so much. You may have given me more orgasms today than either of my exes ever did."

"As much as I'd like to take all the credit," I replied, "I think you were just so pent up that you made it easy for me."

"I don't know about that," she said, "but I appreciate you taking care of me, even though we're cousins."

From the other room, there was a noise that I assumed was her phone because it didn't sound like mine.

"I need to check that," she said, starting to get up, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I replied, "Can you grab mine while you're out there?"

I stared at her bare ass as she left the room and walked down the hall but my eyes went even wider as she returned and I watched her tits bouncing as she walked.

"Em's just letting me know when she'll be home," she said, tossing my phone to me.

"Do we need to get dressed?" I asked, immediately switching my phone to camera mode and over to video.

"No, she won't be here for a while," she said, "You can stick around to say hi if you want but it would put you back on the road pretty late."

"Okay, I think I'll pass then," I replied, "Can I ask a favor, though?"

"Of course," she said, "Anything."

"Can I just watch you walk down the hall and back again," I requested.

"As long as I get to see the effect of the video when you watch it later," she replied.

She walked away as I recorded then turned around and came back toward me, her tits bouncing enticingly. When she was back in the room, I zoomed in on her tits then panned down to her golden bush before stopping the recording.

"That was hot," I said, "so you know whatever you send me can be as simple as that."

"That's good to know," she replied, "but I bet I can do hotter."

"I'll be happy with whatever you are willing to share," I said, "but if you need any ideas, just ask."

"And if you have any requests," she said, "just ask."

We lounged around naked for a bit longer, taking a few photos of each other but not getting each other too worked up again since I needed to hit the road. Eventually, we ended up pulling our clothes back on and I got ready to leave. After a last minute visit to the bathroom, I was ready to go but, before we walked outside, we were in each other's arms, making out passionately.

"Couldn't have done that if I'd stayed to say hi to Em," I said once we'd parted.

"True," she replied, "but then I also wouldn't be feeling aroused again already."

"Well keep your camera handy if you need to take care of yourself once I'm gone," I suggested.

She walked me out to my car but we kept things innocent as we hugged one more time before I left. When I reached my next destination, though, she had a few photos and a video already waiting for me and it wasn't long after that I had some to send back to her.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers
12