Growth Spurts Ch. 06

Story Info
Tim gives a gift to his mom.
3.7k words
4.55
152k
81
8

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,561 Followers

"Yow!" I screamed out as I felt my groin pop. I started to wreath around on the mat in pain.

"What happened?" Kalita asked as she rolled off me.

"Tim! Are you okay?" I heard coach inquire as he rushed over.

"It feels like my groin, coach." I told him as I grabbed the inside of my thigh. Kalita tried to suppress a giggle when I said "groin".

It all started a little while ago. My teammate James and I just completed our wrestling practice and were showering in the change room. I didn't realize I was staring but James caught me eyeing his package. He was big, eight inches flaccid. He told me he was over nine inches hard.

That afternoon when I got home, I stood naked in front of my bedroom mirror and looked at myself. "Three inches soft." I played with myself to get it hard and measure it again; four inches. Then my sister Sarah just burst into my room. That was embarrassing enough, but when I had to talk to my Mom about being small like Dad but still being able to have kids, made it even worse.

That night, I dreamed of getting a bigger dick. Somehow the next morning when I woke, I was bigger. Then it kept growing during the day and seemed to top out at ten hard inches. When Sarah found out about, we ended up talking about it and measuring it. She told me that she was James' girlfriend and they had been fucking which was a surprise since no one really knew about it. Sarah was one of those girls that had no choke reflex and amazingly took me down her throat. Then I unloaded my balls inside her belly. She made sure we did it on a regular basis after that.

By the time I met up with Marsha my girlfriend, I was over a foot long. The rubbers we used were fine when I was smaller but was stressed when stretched over my erection. As we fucked I felt the rubber pop and split while I was inside her tight twat. I warned her the rubber broke but she wanted it and ended up taking a load inside of her unprotected womb. Fortunately she was also on the pill too.

I had to go and get Sarah at James' house and ended up meeting his mother Jayne Kennedy. One thing lead to another and now we end up fucking on a regular basis.

As I mentioned, I was on the wrestling team. Kalita a teammate felt my package one practice. We ended up at her place where I gave her a huge load after a hard fuck. Just then Mrs. Anderson - Krista, Kalita's mom walked in on us. Now I was at her beck and call too.

So back to now. Kalita and I were practicing. Even with the modified cup, control was difficult, especially with what Kalita was doing to me. She had one leg pinned by mounting the inside of my thigh while she held my other leg over her shoulder. She wasn't really wrestling but was actually dry humping herself against my growing hard-on. I guess she was a little over-enthusiastic and pushed my leg too much. That's when I felt the pop.

"Kalita! Help Tim and take him to the nurse." Coach instructed.

Kalita helped me up and allowed me to use her as a crutch. "I'm sorry Tim. I hope you're okay."

"Yeah, just feels like a minor pull." I told her. "I saw you chuckle when I told coach I pulled my groin."

"Sorry!" She laughed aloud this time. Her hand went between my legs and stroked my deflating dick. Then she mocked me. "Poor baby!"

We reached the infirmary. Nurse Katrina Deneuve was on duty and sat behind her desk as we entered. Nurse Deneuve was a very young, shapely blond. A lot of guys in school fainted injuries or headaches just to ogle her.

"Oh! What happened?" The nurse asked with her slight foreign accent. She rushed to help me and guided me to a table in the examination room. "I can take him from here. Merci, er.. Thank you."

Kalita turned to leave. "Tim, call me after and let me know that your groin is okay." With emphasis on the groin.

The nurse closed the door. "Please tell me what happened?"

"We were at wrestling practice and I felt a pop in the inside of my left leg." I told her but left out the dry humping part. "I think it minor but coach wanted you to look at it."

Katrina was dressed in a standard type nurse's uniform but it was short and tight around. Her large breasts pushed outwards. The top three front buttons were undone and her deep cleavage was on display. There was a hint of lace from her bra that peeked out.

She sat at a desk as she asked me questions and took notes. Her body was twisted slightly as her legs were towards me. With the bottom couple of buttons undone and her parted legs it was easy for me to see that she wore white panties underneath. I was still plenty hard from Kalita's humping, this view wasn't helping at all.

"Your history shows a few bumps and bruises but nothing more serious like this." She finally said to me. "I want to make sure it's not more than a minor strain. We wouldn't want you absent from the team for an extended period. Please lie back on the table."

As I did I felt my bone try to rise upwards and strain against the tight material of my shorts. Katrina looked down at me. Her ruby red painted lips smiled warmly at me. Her shiny dark eyes sparkled as I am sure she noted the obvious growth. She place a warm soft hand against my arm. Her finger nails match the colour of her lips. "I'll try to be careful. Let me know if anything hurts you."

She placed her hand on top of my left and pressed gently. "Okay? Pain?"

"No, no pain. Just a slight ache on the inside of my thigh." Which was dangerous of me to say since my fully fledged boner was along the inside of my right thigh.

Katrina slid her hand between my legs. Her fingers ran along my left leg but the back of her hand rubbed along my shaft. She continued to prod and probe me. "Feels a little stiff."

"You're not kidding!" I thought. "Keep that up and you're going to make a mess!"

"I would like to compare it to your other side to see if I can feel any difference." The nurse didn't wait for an answer. This time she placed her entire hand on the inside of my right leg. Her palm cupped my shaft as she ran her hand up and down. "Yes, I can feel a big difference on this side. There seems to be a bulge. You may have also injured your other leg too. Please remove your shorts so I can look at your muscle."

I couldn't really believe what I was hearing. "This hot nurse wants to look at my bone!"

"Let me help you. Please lift your bum." The nurse instructed me as she grabbed my waist band and tugged my shorts down my legs. I didn't realise until my naked bum sat back down on the table that she had pulled off my underwear as well. My incredibly stiff stiff popped up. Her mouth was agape but managed "Mon dieu! I heard it was big but I didn't think it was that big!"

She grabbed the shaft with two hands and started to slowly stroke it up and down. Pre-cum had already started to bead out from my piss hole. It started to drip down. Katrina used her palm and spread it around my knob. It felt so good, but "Err.. what about my leg?" I asked.

"I think this is an emergency we need to take care of first." She said as she intently started at my cock.

She moved to the foot of the table. Using one hand and then the other, she pulled up some stirrups and carefully placed my legs in each. Then she dropped the end so my ass was just at the edge.

Katrina unbuttoned her uniform. Her heaving breast strained for freedom against the tightness of her bra. She reached around and set them free. Leaning forward, she placed me between her hot tits and pressed them together. As she gave me a tit job, the head of my cock hit beneath her chin.

"You are so big!" She smiled at me and then took me into her mouth as she maintained her stroking me between her boobs. She placed both of her hands beneath my thighs to brace herself against the table as she tried to take more of me in between her pouty lips but only was able to take four or five inches. "I cannot take it all!"

Nurse Katrina took hold of me with both hands and stroked me in rhythm of her head bobbing. She still attempted to take more into her mouth but ultimately failed to accommodate more than another inch. I felt one of her hands cup and squeeze my balls. A finger started to slip between my ass crack. I was about to protest but her finger invaded my hole before I could.

"Oh gawd!" I moaned as she inserted her digit into me deeper and deeper. Her finger wriggled and pressed against something. It was like a switch that blew my mind. Something I hadn't felt before. "You're going to make me cum!"

Nurse Deneuve didn't stop. In fact, she doubled her efforts. I literally could feel the cum rush from my balls, up my shaft and out my piss hole. She tried to swallow it all but it came out to hard and too fast. Most of it spilled from her lips, along my shaft and coated her hand.

Only once I stopped ejaculating, did she stop and release me. Her smiling lips were smeared with lipstick and white creamy cum. She licked me then her hand clean. "Tim, I would love to put it inside me you know, to fuck me but it is that time right now." She started to button the front of her tunic but did not bother putting her bra back on.

"While the swelling in one leg is taken care of for now, I think your other leg might just need rest. These are anti-inflammatories that will help. If you need something stronger, you'll have to see the doctor. Everything should be okay by next week. Come by again so I can check it out properly."

After that, I managed to get myself home. I gave Kalita a quick call to assure her my wrestling accident was okay and not to worry. I told my Mom what happened then I took a warm shower and one of the pills, which helped a lot but tired me out a lot, so I took a nap on my bed. I guess I was more tired than I thought and slept the entire night until morning.

I awoke to hear some clanging. I looked at the clock "Holy crap! 10 o'clock." and thought it was too late for anyone to be home. I got up and put my robe on before I hobbled to where the noise was coming from. I entered the kitchen and saw someone bent over putting stuff into the dishwasher. She was wearing one of those shortie, silk kimono; bent over like that the bottom barely covered her bottom.

It was a too tempting target. I snuck up behind her and took hold of her hips. She tried to straighten up but I pushed her back over. I lifted the back of her robe over her familiar, perfect ass. I moved closer behind her opened my robe and slapped my growing boner between her thighs. She groaned. I took hold of my stick and slapped it against her slit. She tried to straighten up again. Again I pushed her back down. "Don't move, Sarah!"

"Umm.." She started to say.

"Just be quiet and stay there." I told her. I ran my shaft back and forth along her slit. It was already dripping. "You're so wet already, I know what you need. And we haven't done it in a few days."

I was full staff now. I pulled back and noted how it was covered with a glistening sheen. I pulled back enough so the tip of my cock slipped between her slick pussy lips. I slowly pushed it in.

"Hhhaah!" Sarah inhaled sharply.

I pulled back and pushed in again and again and again until I was completely inside her. She felt tighter than usual but I thought that since we hadn't done it in a while I might have been mistaken. I started a slow rhythmical fuck. "Jeez Sarah! You're cunt is so wet and so hot. And feels so tight!"

"Oh god! You're so big! It feels so good; so wrong." A voice said. "Oh god! Fuck me!"

I stopped my pumping and looked around then down at the person I had my dick in. "Mom?"

"Yes, Tim." She answered. "Please don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Mom hole was as talented as Sarah's was, except tighter. Her cunt squeezed and sucked my buried bone. I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to. "Oh god, Mom! I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, honey. Give it to me! Fuck me! Fill me up!" Mom screamed.

I started shooting my load deep inside of my own mother's womb. The place I was conceived. The place I grew for nine months. "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh!"

"Oh god! Yes, honey! Oh my! I can feel every spray inside me." She squealed. I lost count of how many wads I shot into her. "My god! I feel so full inside now."

Exhausted, my cock went limp and slipped out from her. There was a big splash on the floor and my goo poured out from her. Mom turned around and only then did I really realize what I just did. I just fucked my own mother.

"Oh my god, Mom. I'm sorry. I thought you were Sarah!" I got to learn when to shut up I guess, but "I mean other than how much tighter your pussy is, you guys are exactly the same!"

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess." Mom chuckled. She stood up and faced me. Cum was still dribbling from her gaped hole and down her legs. "Maybe you've stretched her out too much. Although I'm guessing James isn't that small either. She's always loved big cock!"

I shook my head and didn't believe the words coming from my mother's mouth. "Wha...?"

"Yes, she's told me about James. I guess I'm a little jealous, since your dad isn't even close to being big enough." She diverted her eyes slightly. "I guess that's why I didn't stop you. Your dad fucked me this morning as he always does. He dumps this load inside me and it's a pretty good sized load but I have to fake my orgasms with him the majority of the time."

"What?! You mean I had Dad's sloppy seconds?" I exclaimed.

Mom looked a little hurt. "But when you were inside me, it felt so good. It has been a little while since I've had something that big stretch me out."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I tried to apologise for my insensitive comment.

"That's okay, honey. I guess it was kind of gross now that I think of it." Mom smiled. "Oh god! How much did you cum inside me? It's still dripping out. Let me go have a shower and clean this out. We can talk more afterwards."

I rested in my room and waited. It was about 45 minutes before Mom knocked on my door. "Come in!"

I had pulled on some sweats and a tee.

Mom came in and was wearing a longer housecoat. She looked pretty tall in those high heeled slippers she had on.

"Not that I mind, but why aren't you at work?" I asked.

"Well since my honey is injured and was still asleep when I got up, I called the office to take a day off." She answered. "After your Dad kind of fucked me, he left for work and I was cleaning up some of the breakfast dishes when you caught me."

Mom sat beside me on my bed. She placed a hand on my thigh; the one I injured; the one that I was dangling down. She ran her hand down my length. "My goodness. When Sarah told me how big you got, I didn't believe it."

"You knew?" I said stunned. "Sarah told you?"

"We share a lot. Including James when she's on the rag and he needs relief." Mom chuckled a bit. "God, but you're bigger than he is. Like I said, my pussy hasn't been stretch like that in a while. I think not since Big Bob got fired from the office. Even then, I think you're bigger."

I couldn't believe what a slut MILF my own mother was. "Wait. What?! James? Big Bob?"

Mom was using two hands to jerk me through my sweats. My excitement was evident and difficult to hide. Then she asked me. "Can we do it again?"

She stood up and slipped off her housecoat. She was wearing some sort of black lace, half cup, push up bra that left her nipples exposed; some teeny, assless, black lace panties that barely covered her hairless pussy and black garters and stockings which only accentuated her shapely legs. I've only seen her sharp a couple of times dressed in a one piece at the swimming pool. Like I've said, she and Sarah are more like twin sisters than mother/daughter. She was hot like Sarah. If I wasn't hard before, I was rock hard now.

Mom helped me off with my tee and carefully slipped my sweat pants down. As she did, my boner flipped straight up. Mom gasped. "God it so big and beautiful!"

She used two hands to stroke it. A large bead of clear pre-cum started to grow from my piss hole. Mom looked directly into my eyes and then licked droplet before it spilled. That only caused more to start really flowing out. Mom placed her warm mouth around my knob. Her tongue lapped and sucked the juice from my hole.

"Oh god, Mom! That feels nice." I groaned loudly as she took more of it into her mouth..

Without releasing my dick, Mom moved onto the bed. She straddled my belly and placed her feet over my arms to prevent me from moving. Her sharp pointed heels pressed into me as she continued to suck. She took more and more of me into her mouth. The intense pleasure and pain was indescribable. She shifted slightly and took me into her gullet until I felt her nose hit my ball sack.

Her saliva oozed from her mouth and down towards my bum. Mom used her fingers to run the wet between my crack. She massaged it around my shithole.

"Oh god! Yes! Do it, Mom! Do it!" I begged. Slowly she pushed a finger in a little at a time until it was as deep as she could stick it. "Yeah! Oh Jesus I'm going to cum!"

Mom rose up and let me slide from her mouth but managed to keep a finger inside my ass. "No not yet, Honey. Mom needs some more satisfaction first!"

Mom placed her shod feet over my shoulders and sat back until her juicy cunt was on my face. It was drink or drown. I lapped as much and as fast as I could but still couldn't keep up with the outflowing amount. The taste was familiar but slightly different from Sarah's juice. "Was that another difference between the Sarah and Mom or would my Dad's semen make the difference? What the fuck am I thinking about? I have a hot cunt smothering my face and I'm thinking about this?"

I guess Mom noticed the difference too. She squeezed my balls and reprimanded me. "Hey! Get to work, son."

She came twice just from me munching her muffin, before she had me quit. "I need it inside me."

Mom stood up on the bed so she was facing my and I was between her feet. Clear nectar was dripping from her cunt. Mom started to lower herself. Her slit opened as the tip of my cock touch it. I watched as she squatted and more and more of my cock slid inside my mom's cunt only stopping when her tight ass was against my thighs. She repeatedly raised herself about halfway up and then lowered herself back down.

"God, you're in me so deep! I can feel it in my throat!" Mom groaned as she kneeled onto the bed and rocked back and forth.

It hurt my leg a bit but I really didn't care at this point. The fucking was just too hot.

"Oh yeah! I want your cum inside me. Cum inside me now! Please! I'm begging you to cum inside me now!" Mom was screaming.

Her cunt sucked and squeezed me harder and harder until I could not resist any more and blew a second wad of cream deep inside my own mother's womb.

"Yes! That's it. Cum inside your mother! Fuck I can feel it spray the inside of my belly!" Mom screamed. "Y..E..S...!"

Finally Mom collapsed and laid against my heaving chest as we both panted and tried to recover.

"That was nice. You have such a wonderful cock. It feels so good inside me." Mom giggled. "You're a real mother fucker now, aren't you?"

"Yes he is!" Came a voice from my bedroom door.

Mom and I panicked and turned to see who it spoke. It was James and Sarah but was on her knees sucking the life out of James. She let James withdraw from her gullet and used her two fists to pump his hard cock until he shot his cream into her face.

"And a sister fucker too!"

We all laughed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,561 Followers