Growth Spurts Ch. 08

Story Info
Challenge! James vs. Tim. Who's the best?
2.1k words
4.53
47.8k
45
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers

"Aloha!" Sarah my sister waved good-bye to our parents who were on their way on vacation in Hawaii.

"We'll see in you in a couple of weeks!" I called out as Mom and Dad successfully went through the security doors.

"See you Sarah!" Dad struggled with some of the carry-on while Mom waved. I could barely hear her shout back over the din as they disappeared. "Have fun you two. Tim. Take care of your sister!"

My arm was still waving bye as Sarah grabbed me by the arm. "Come on!"

Dad was very frugal; read "cheap". Even though we were just seeing them off, Dad wanted to park in the furthest, cheapest parking spot in the world. Of course, thanks to Mom, and just like the vacation, she directed him otherwise and we ended up parking pretty close to the actual terminal which was a good thing because I think Sarah would have raped me right then and there in the airport departure lounge.

I thought Sarah wanted to rush home and do it in private, but she had other ideas. I went to unlock the doors and moved to the driver side. Sarah just pushed me towards the rear. She ordered me to. "Open the trunk!"

I didn't understand but popped it anyways. Even before the lid was up all the way, Sarah was on her knees in front of me and fished out my semi-hard cock. The popped trunk hid us from by-passers and the chest high wall shielded us from being seen by any one observing from the terminal.

Sarah was a fantastic cock sucker. I was hard and down her throat in seconds. "Oh god that feels so good! I love it when you suck me off."

I held the back of her head as Sarah worked her head back and forth. Her hand was under her short skirt, between her legs and rubbed her cunt.

She gasped for breathe as she pushed my hips back and let my cock go. She braced her hands against the half wall. "Fuck me! Put it inside me, Tim. Mom told you to take care of me so take care of me!"

I pulled her skirt up over her ass. Sarah wasn't wearing any panties. "Oh my god, Sarah. Your cunt is gaping open for me already!"

Sarah replied. "Hurry up and put it in me!"

Sarah's knees buckled as I pushed my foot long into her slick open hole from behind. I sat back on the edge of the open truck. Sarah bounced up and down on my lap. While we were hidden by the wall, anyone across the road seeing us would probably be able to figure out what was going on.

Sarah slammed her ass into my lap as hard as she could. I pushed up at the same time. I could feel her squeeze her cunt tight around my shaft. "Cum inside me, Tim! I want to feel you fill my cunt with your cream!"

I wasn't able to hold back any longer anyways and started blasting my white juice inside her. The echoes of "Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh...!" bounced around inside the concrete parking level.

Satisfied for now, we rested to recover. I still sat on the lip of the open trunk while Sarah sat on my lap with me still inside her. She was slightly bent over and rested her hands on the half-wall as she panted and spasmed. I could feel some of our cream ooze out and over my balls. It would be great to stay there to recover for a while longer but we were interrupted.

"Hey! You guys can't do that here!" Sarah and I looked towards the voice to see airport security. It took a couple of seconds for us to comprehend. "I said you guys need to stop what you're doing or I'll have to call the police."

Sarah rose off my dick. Her skirt fell below her bum while I quickly tried to shove my still rather firm dick back in my pants. The zip opening was too small and I had to undo my pants to stuff myself away. I heard a gasp come from the open mouth of the security guy... girl! "He was a female. I mean she was a female!" I read her badge, "Terri Harper." Even with her uniform on and seemingly no make-up, Terri looked rather attractive. Mid-twenties and 5'6" tall. Her blond hair pulled back in a pony-tail under her cap. Her breasts pushed out the tight, form-fitting shirt she wore. She filled her tapered trousers very nicely.

"Sorry." I muttered back to her. "We thought we were hidden enough."

Terri pointed up towards a security camera that neither Sarah nor I realised was there. She spoke into her radio. "This is Six-nine! Okay I took care of the situation."

I zipped myself up. My dick hung down along the inside of my left thigh and dripped down my leg. I closed the trunk. Sarah was already in the car as Terri escorted me to the driver side. Her hand dropped to my tight and ran the length of my half hard cock. "My god! How big are you?"

Confused, I mumbled. "Er... 12 inches hard?"

"I would love to feel that inside me." She confessed and handed me her business card. She pressed her buxom body against me and whispered in my ear. "Let me know if you ever leave your girlfriend."

We left the airport and drove home. Sarah had a great laugh when I told her the security girl "...wanted my cock and thought you were my girlfriend." To which Sarah responded with. "Yeah! She was pretty hot looking. Even I wouldn't mind getting a piece of her if you and I break up."

I guess the best thing about our parents being away for a couple of weeks was that we could share whatever bed we wanted including our parent's bed.

All that week and weekend, Sarah and I fucked as much as we could all over the house. When Sarah and I weren't fucking each other, she had James her boyfriend over or I had my girlfriend Marsha. We were all so blatant, we didn't care if we did our respective in front of each other... Even at the same time. But Sarah and I agreed and kept our "close" relationship on the Q-T.

So after classes the second Thursday of our parents vacation, Sarah and James were fucking on the living room floor while Marsha was cowgirl on my lap. I wasn't sure who came first but it was pretty close to simultaneous. We were all panting and trying to recover when Marsha suddenly said. "Tim, you're the best!"

I guess that riled James a bit. We're both pretty competitive on the wrestling mat, so why not here. Sarah called out for a cock-challenge!

"Okay, challenge one." Sarah started. "Who can get hardest first? Who's actually bigger? Then a jerk-off competition to see who cums first and who shoots their load the furthest?"

How Sarah came up with this, I had no idea.

"What a great idea!" Marsha gleefully shouted. "Tim. Do it."

James and I looked at each other and shrugged. Then it was like a quick-draw. Both of us grabbed our cocks and started to stoke ourselves.

James was hard first, but then I had already fucked Sarah early this morning before doing Marsha; plus Kelita and I dry-humped until I came at this afternoon's practice with the rest of our wrestling team. Fortunately, the evident wet spot was hidden by my sweaty leggings. It took me a bit longer to get solid.

Each of the girls measured us off by taking each of our cocks down their throats. "I think Tim is longer, but James is a little bit thicker. Tie?"

"Tie break. Who can shoot their load first and the furthest?" Sarah declared. "You can only use one hand to beat off!"

Both Sarah and Marsha laid naked on their backs. I stood between Marsha's thighs while James did the same to Sarah. "Go!" Both of us started to beat off. My hand was a blur. My balls started to boil. I peeked over at James to see his progress.

"Mistake!" I thought to myself as his fist pumped his fat shaft. The view of my opponent affected my concentration and I felt the boil back off to a simmer.

I turned to concentrate on Marsha. Like Sarah, her fingers were deep inside her gash with previous loads of cum oozing out. It was a hot enough vision to at least get me back in the game, but too late. James started to cum first. I was barely a half second behind.

The majority of James' cum landed on Sarah's heaving breasts. Mine hit Marsha's neck and chin. Both loads were fairly substantial despite cumming just earlier.

"I came first!" Exclaimed a panting James.

"Yeah, but Tim's shot further and I think his load is bigger!" Defended Marsha.

Both of our dripping dicks drooped between our thighs.

Sarah scooped up James' cream off her tits with her fingers and fed it into Marsha who licked it up with relish. Sarah started slurping up all of my cum from Marsha's body. Tit to tit, Marsha and Sarah started sucking each other's faces. Sarah was between Marsha's thighs who wrapped her legs around Sarah's waist.

Moaning and groaning, Marsha and Sarah started grinding and humping against each other. Slowly blood started to flow back into my prick and rose up from the dead. James was already stroking his nearly solid hard dick.

By then the girls changed positions into Sixty-Nine with Sarah on top and Marsha on her back. They munched at each other cunt tonguing out any left-over cum still deep inside. James knelt behind Sarah and pushed her cheeks apart. He aimed his stiff into Sarah's ass and pushed it in slowly but firmly. Sarah took it all inside without a wince. I knew James was tea bagging Marsha with his big ball sack.

I knelt between Marsha's spread legs and slapped my rigid dick against Sarah's face. In turn, she took me into her mouth as James and I spit roasted her.

"Fuck Tim!" James bellowed. "Your girlfriend has my entire bag and both balls inside her mouth!"

"Well your girlfriend... My sister has my entire cock down her throat!" I countered.

"Now she's tonguing my ass!" James retaliated. "She's fucking my hole with her tongue!"

It was always a competition.

"Shut up you two!" Marsha shouted.

"You two are just our fuck toys and just need to fuck us!" Sarah screamed. "Now!"

Sarah moved off of Marsha as James' cock slowly extracted itself from her asshole. It slapped against Marsha's face who immediately licked it clean. Sarah on her hands and knees turned her ass to me and told me to "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

James moved between Marsha's spread thighs and pushed himself inside her.

I slammed my hips into my sister's ass while I watched James pound my girlfriend pussy. Amazingly, Sarah's back hole was still tight after the reaming from James. Marsha screamed in orgasm after I had already made Sarah cum twice.

James and I changed places. Sarah had her legs around his waist while I lifted Marsha's legs over my shoulders. I braced my hands beside her shoulders and basically folded her in half. Her tight cunt was even tighter and squeezed and sucked at my cock. I let her legs drop. Marsha spiked my ass with her heels. "Tim! Cum! Cum in me!"

"Uuuh! Uuuh! Uuuh...!" I fired another sizeable load inside my girlfriend's cunt.

"Oh yes, Tim! Fuck yes! I can feel it slash inside me!" Marsha screamed.

I fired off my last shot and peeked over at James and Sarah. James laid panting atop of Sarah while Sarah's body spasmed beneath. I collapsed and rolled onto my back. Marsh rolled over with me. My semi-stiff cock still pulsed inside her. Marsha started moving her ass up and down. It wasn't long before I was hard again and fucking Marsha. She came twice more before my cock was so sore I couldn't take it anymore and made her stop.

Sarah and James spooned on the floor and watched us. Marsha pushed my legs up and used her tongue in my ass hole to ass fuck me. As sore and tired as my cock was, another load albeit very small load, spurted from my piss hole.

"So who won?" Asked James.

"Still pretty close." Sarah said. "But I have to give it to James."

"No way! Tim won!" Marsha objected.

James and I laid back and watched the girls argue. We were enjoying the cat fight until...

"Tie?"

"Okay, tie!"

Both James and I protested that it couldn't end in a tie. "We need a tie break."

"But how?" Asked James.

"We need a neutral third party." I told him.

"Okay. Who?"

I thought for a few seconds. Then like a thunder bolt hit me in the head. "Terri Harper."

grgy56
grgy56
1,552 Followers