Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roni rolled over on top of Helen and sat up on her own thighs between Helen’s spread legs. She laid her aroused cock on Helen’s belly and slowly began rubbing Helen’s clitoris with her finger. Helen reached down with both hands and began rubbing and stroking the penis that was resting on her belly. The appendage projected from Roni’s small belly a good eight inches. A large, crystal clear drop of precum appeared at the opening in the very tip and Helen swiped it off with a finger, and brought it to her mouth where she licked her finger clean.

Helen and Roni kept their eyes open, appreciating the sight of each other, as they started the sensual preparation for fucking. Helen was starving to have that tool of sexual sensation stuffed into her wet, ready pussy! Roni was finding that the thought of sliding inside Helen’s tight pussy was something that she was frantic to do! Roni backed up slightly and let the blunt, battering ram of her cock fall off Helen’s small belly and come to rest right at the entrance of that glorious pussy she wanted around her. Helen used both hands to rub the pink tip up and down over her pussy lips, spreading Roni’s precum and her own lubrication over the tip. Keeping it in both her hands, Helen guided it right to the opening of her pussy and waited for Roni to begin entering her. Roni obliged her and began a very gentle force that pushed the very tip inside Helen and began spreading those pink lips widely apart. Helen kept both hands on this treasure of stiff meat and felt it slowly sliding inside her.

Roni watched, as Helen’s pussy lips expanded further. Her cock began to slowly disappear inside this beautiful woman lying in front of her. She saw a red flush move up Helen’s neck and into her cheeks. She watched as Helen spread her legs even more and lifted the stiff cock slightly to facilitate entrance inside her. Roni moved forward on her knees a bit and resumed slowly sliding her cock into this beautiful woman. Very slowly, her cock was sliding into Helen’s wet, heated and welcoming pussy. There was about half of it inside her now and Roni was reveling in the slickness, the heat, the tightness and Helen’s obvious enjoyment. More pressure and more of the meaty cock disappeared inside the widely stretched, still welcoming pussy of this lovely woman named Helen. There was only about four inches still outside and Roni was able to lay over on her partner and take a lovely, erect nipple into her hungry mouth and begin sucking and nipping at it. Then she moved up to Helen’s waiting mouth and captured it for her own. Putting her arms around Helen’s shoulders and taking her weight on her elbows, Roni resumed the wonderful pressure that was very slowly burying her hungry cock inside this beautiful and ready pussy.

Helen felt as if Roni’s cock had stuffed her pussy full and was starting to fill her throat. Roni’s sweet mouth was clamped over hers and her small tongue was exploring Helen’s mouth slowly and thoroughly. She felt Roni’s erect, stiff nipples boring into her own breasts as Roni gently continued to slide her heavenly cock deeply inside her welcoming body. Helen lifted her smooth legs to Roni’s back and clamped her ankles together then pulled Roni tightly against her. She felt the throbbing cock snug itself to the root inside her stretched, accommodating pussy. Roni’s small belly came up against her, their pubic hair meshed together as both of them strained against each other, getting that wonderful penis as far into Helen as it would go.

Roni felt herself slide into Helen to the very root of her seeking cock. Helen’s pussy was wrapped tightly around her, a wondrously soft and heated prison! Roni began a very slight rocking motion that moved her cock just barely inside Helen’s widely stretched and fully packed pussy. The feeling was indescribable as her cock slid smoothly back and forth inside the velvety heat and wetness of Helen. Helen moaned loudly into her mouth and a barely perceptible quaking started shaking Helen steadily. Roni released Helen’s mouth and drew back slightly to look at this beautiful woman she was fucking. Helen’s eyes were closed and her mouth was swollen and wet from their kissing. Her breath was rapid and deep, her cheeks were afire with redness, and the light shaking was getting more pronounced as Helen reacted to this wonderful fucking she was getting from a beautiful woman!

Helen raised her arms and took each of Roni’s nipples into her hands and began squeezing them forcefully. Roni felt the familiar gathering start in her belly that signaled a coming eruption of semen.

Helen felt Roni begin stroking harder, faster, and deeper! Precum began oozing thickly into her, increasing the slickness of the heavenly stroking. Suddenly, Roni leaned over again and took her mouth back as she began fucking Helen even harder and more rapidly than before. This was such a different experience from when her sisters would don their dildos and fuck her. Helen felt as if she were being fucked by a man with a woman’s body. Even as Roni’s sweet mouth fed at her happy mouth, Helen thrilled with the feel of being completely filled with a living cock, as a beautiful woman who knew how a woman wanted to be fucked did just that to her. Every time she would approach the threshold of orgasm, Roni would bring her back from the edge and then start the process of bringing her back to the very height of sensual feeling. Helen’s heart was pounding, her pussy was pouring huge amounts of juice around Roni’s tightly held cock, her nipples were swollen and super sensitive, and her mind had been taken to that place where the sexual experience is the only existence. Where nothing else matters but the cock inside you, the mouth on yours, the tempo of fucking, the feel of the cock as it slides in and out, the feel of bellies meeting, of fucking up against that sweet piece of meat that had you impaled by your center of existence. Helen began talking to herself as Roni fucked her thoroughly and sensually.

“Oh, Roni, sweetheart!..... It’s in my womb!...... Oh, sweet woman!...... Fuck me slowly!....... Suck my tits, sweet Roni!...... Yes!.... Just like that!....... My nipples are on fire!......... Fuck me, Roni!....... Oh, yes, sweetheart!....... Keep fucking me!........ You are my best fuck ever!......... I love you Roni!........ You are the sweetest woman I’ve ever fucked!........ Your cock is driving me crazy!........ Oh, my God!.......... Let me cum, Roni!.......... I need to cum, sweetheart!...... Let me cum!.......... I want to cum!....... Please, sweetheart!........ Please!......... Oh, please, I can’t stand it any longer!........... It hurts so good!....... Now, Roni!........ I want to cum now!.......... I want you to cum inside me now, Roni!.......... Please, Roni, please!....... I want to cum, sweetheart!..... I can’t take this much longer!......... Oh, God!..... I want to cum, sweetheart!..... Oh, my life!..... Fuck me!..... I want to cum!..... You have my life, Roni!..... I’m going to die soon!...... Please, Roni!..... I need to cum!......... It’s starting to hurt too much!....... Oh, God, it hurts!....... Please!..... Please!........ Please!....... I’ll do anything you want!..... Just make me cum!..... Oh, please!...... Please!........ You own me, Roni!..... I’m yours!......... Take me!..... I’m yours!...... Please!...... Please!...... Please!...... Please!”........

Helen’s pleas fell on deaf ears, Roni continued to take her right to the edge and then walk her along the precipice and bring her back just enough to keep her from that sweet release she needed so badly. The perspiration of the two hard fucking women began to run from their heated, hard working bodies. It dripped from Roni to Helen, then pooled together with Helen’s perspiration and ran off her to the bed. A large spot of their sweat began spreading around them where they fucked sweetly. And still, Roni continued to fuck her. Helen began to think she was hallucinating as her body’s clamor for release grew stronger and stronger and she began feeling every vein, every slight fold, every small irregularity of the cock that was fucking her out of her mind! Deep within her body a tenseness began growing, an insistent throb that matched her heartbeat. Roni began feeling that throb and began fucking her in time with her heartbeat and the throb began to shake her with each heartbeat and each stroke of the giant cock into her! Helen began crying, begging for release, begging for her lover to let her cum! Roni continued to fuck her in time with Helen’s heartbeat, sliding her cock completely inside Helen then withdrawing it to the very tip before plunging it back inside her to the base where her cock joined her belly. Helen involuntarily bucked hard against the sweetly fucking cock as it buried itself on each downstroke. As she bucked against it, she would grunt loudly, an involuntary grunt of a woman who was being fucked exceptionally well. Roni’s cock began growing again, stretching and filling her stuffed pussy even further than before. Taking complete and total possession of Helen’s pussy and body, Roni continued fucking Helen. Helen now became incomprehensible and went into a state of total arousal, becoming completely fixated on the cock that was fucking her so very sweetly.

Roni felt Helen nearing the perfect time for her orgasm. She maintained an even, deep stroke that plunged her cock right to the root into Helen’s sweet pussy. She was careful to match Helen’s heartbeat with each stroke thrusting into her pussy. She was ready and she abruptly leaned back, went to her knees, took Helen’s ass into her hands and lifted Helen’s hips slightly so that her pounding cock had an absolutely unobstructed path to the starving pussy that was so very hungry for release. She began furiously fucking as fast and as hard as she could, pounding her penis deeply into Helen’s hungry pussy!

Helen began screaming with each thrust, then began fucking back rapidly and strongly against the awesome tool of fulfilment, as she started an orgasm that had no horizons or limitations! It took her into hand savagely, and a primal scream erupted from her throat as Roni began pumping semen into her thirsty, hard working pussy! The flood of the semen increased her violent lunges against the cock that was the center of her world. Semen began squirting from Helen’s pussy with each stroke inside her. She was filled with semen and the instrument of her happiness was continuing to spurt deep inside her strangled and drowned pussy, forcing semen from her in squirts. Helen reached up and grabbed Roni by the shoulders and pulled her down to her. She took over Roni’s mouth and began tongue fucking her as deeply as she could. Their violent fucking continued unabated and they both became lost in their world of cock, pussy, fucking, semen, mouths, breasts and cumming! Helen’s violent fucking increased and she lifted them both from the bed with each violent hunch of her electrified pussy against the steel hard cock that had taken her over and owned her completely. She continued screaming and fucking as hard as she could, wave after wave of orgasm rippling through her body with regular, blood pounding, body shaking contractions! Helen suddenly went completely still and a pealing, forceful scream rose from deep inside her! She started to scream again and then fainted.

Roni rested her soaking wet body against Helen’s sweating, super-heated body. Her cock continued to twitch and she made an occasional, involuntary stroke into Helen’s soaking pussy. She felt Helen’s pulse beginning to slow and her breathing begin to normalize as her body started recovering from what was about two and a half hours of steady, hard fucking. This was the most sensuous fuck Roni ever had! This beautiful woman really cared about her and Roni was won over by the enthusiasm and happiness that their love making brought to them. She had no memory of ever having made love for this long and this strongly. This woman Helen brought to her the most wonderful fuck that Roni ever experienced! She relaxed totally onto Helen’s sweetly heated body and closed her beautiful eyes as the soft, sensual, lassitude of steady fucking stole into her.

Helen awoke to Roni’s cock still fully buried in her satisfied, happy pussy. Roni’s lovely face was next to hers and she was sleeping the satisfied sleep of satiation. Helen cradled the beautiful body close to herself and savored the feeling of having her satisfied pussy still stuffed with cock that filled her completely. She scissored her knees slightly and felt the resting cock move slightly in her pussy, igniting tingles of memorable fucking. Helen stroked Roni’s sweaty back and cocked her pussy upward just slightly, ensuring that the penis that had just fucked her into a coma, continued to be tightly stoppered in her grateful, nicely filled pussy. She was anticipating eating Roni’s pussy with this beautiful cock right there in her face as she sipped from Roni’s moist, warm cunt.

Helen began hunching sensually against Roni’s cock, pulling Roni against her as she rotated her hips around that semi-flaccid but still wonderfully filling cock. Roni began stirring and raised her mouth to Helen for a sensual french kiss. Helen fed at her mouth until Roni was fully aware and starting to become aroused again.

“Roni, I want to eat that sweet pussy of yours while you lie back and enjoy it. It’s the least I can do to thank you for that wonderful fuck you gave me.” Helen’s voice was full of anticipation and arousal!

“Helen you can do anything you want with me. That was the most enjoyable and sensual fuck I’ve ever had. You own my cock, it’s yours anytime you want it.”

“Let’s slide that wonderful penis from my pussy and I’ll clean it up for you. Afterwards, I can start tasting that glorious pussy of yours,” Helen purred.

Roni began sliding her penis from Helen’s well fucked pussy. It came out slowly and kept coming out. Helen watched in amazement as more and more cock was exposed. Finally, it slid from her vagina leaving the lips gaping and feeling bereft. Roni pushed Helen back and lowered her face to Helen’s recently vacated pussy and began kissing and running her dainty tongue in and out. Helen took the meaty cock into both hands and began licking the large streaks of cum and her own pussy juice from it. She was unable to get even the tip into her mouth but she took her time and began licking it from where it jutted from Roni’s small belly to the very end of the tip. Meanwhile, Roni cleaned her pussy of her cum and Helen’s juices, then turned and kissed Helen deeply, trading cum and saliva back and forth with her.

Helen positioned Roni on the very edge of the bed with a stack of pillows behind her for Roni to lay back against. She spread Roni’s legs widely apart, then lifted Roni’s heels to the bed. Asking Roni to take her cock into her own hands and hold it up against herself, Helen had unobstructed access to Roni’s beautiful pussy. Helen knelt on the floor on her knees and her face was perfectly positioned in front of Roni’s soaking pussy. This was the first time that Helen became aware that Roni ejaculated and orgasmed at the same time regardless of whether she was fucking or being fucked. Helen lowered her face to the beautiful vagina and kissed it lightly hearing Roni gasp as her lips came into contact with Roni’s flushed and heated cunt! Helen put her arms around Roni’s ass and began french kissing and running her tongue into one of the sweetest pussies she’d ever tasted! Roni responded immediately by flooding her mouth with delicious pussy juice! Helen drank it down and came back for more, loving the glorious pussy in front of her like a sensual mouth!

Helen looked up and saw that Roni had her own cock gripped tightly in her small hands as she masturbated fiercely! She returned to the business of eating one of the most delectable pussies she ever had her mouth over! She licked and sucked Roni’s erect clitoris and ran her tongue into Roni’s pussy as deeply as she could manage. Roni responded by fucking against Helen’s mouth and moaning softly as she masturbated. Helen felt Roni start cumming and the flood of juices started. Helen caught and drank every drop as Roni’s pussy poured clear juice into her mouth. Helen glanced up and saw Roni,s cock spurting heavy flows of thick, creamy sperm onto Roni’s breasts! Helen ran two fingers into Roni’s delectable pussy, then moved up to the tip of her spurting cock and began helping her trap all the delightful semen that was spurting deliciously from her, directing it into both of their thirsty, hungry mouths! The two of them fed at the spurting cock as the forceful eruptions continued to flood their mouths with pearly, thick semen. When the eruptions stilled, they joined their cum filled mouths and traded cum and saliva back and forth, from one dainty mouth to the other, until there was nothing left to drink. Helen licked Roni’s cock clean. Helen moved back to Roni’s pussy and licked that spotless, the two of them then laid back on the bed and began french kissing each other as their passion still hadn’t been completely erased by the last episode of sucking they had done.

Roni reached over the side of the bed and came up with a double hung, double sided dildo that she lovingly helped Helen insert into Helen’s ass and pussy. After it was inserted into Helen, Roni helped her as she strapped it to her body. Roni laid back, spread her glorious legs, moved her cock up to her belly and begged Helen to fuck her ass and pussy with the dildo. Helen went between her legs and the dildos slid into Roni’s anus and pussy like oiled glass. Roni gave a small grunt as Helen socketed the dildos fully into her welcoming pussy and anus, then she pulled Helen to her and took her mouth with her own. Helen began fucking Roni in the pussy and ass with the oversized, double sided dildos! She felt each stroke as well as Roni did from the side that was already inserted into her own pussy and ass. Helen felt Roni beginning to orgasm and fucked her ferociously as Roni’s cock began erupting again and her pussy began flooding with juices! Helen lifted slightly and dropped her mouth to the spurting cock that was between her and Roni. As Roni moaned and fucked back against the dildos, Helen drank as much of the flowing semen that she could trap, swallowing rapidly and glorying in the taste and smell of semen and pussy! Then her own orgasm took her away, and she began sucking the fat tip as hard as she could, drinking the freshets of semen that poured forth from the spasming cock, as if it were water!

They slowly returned to the immediate present and found that they both were smeared thickly with semen from Roni’s cock. From the crotch up to their necks they were inundated with pearly white, thick, warm semen. They took pains to clean each other’s body of cum by licking until there was no trace of semen on them. That, of course, led to another round of fucking, only this time, it was Roni fucking Helen again with the cock that Helen loved most in the world. Again, Roni took her to the top, held her there for an hour or longer, then produced another begging, screaming climax that had Helen fainting under her lover for the second time that day!

About thirty minutes later, Helen’s assistants arrived, dressed her, and took her away.

Helen wasn’t aware of it but the past four weeks of continual and constant training and pain, along with the long nights of high energy, electrically charged sex with Mistress, had changed her. The bondage and pain training had brought her a deep, steady dignity that wasn’t there before. The long nights with Mistress had taught her techniques of sexual exploitation that she had become expert in. These techniques were deeply involved in her personality now, and Helen was a formidable and accomplished sexual partner for anyone.