Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the regular assistants walked her slowly to Mistress’s quarters, Helen noticed that they looked at her frequently and very submissively. They were much more careful of late, doing their best to stay on the good side of this new Mistress. This Mistress learned faster and dealt with more pain than any who had preceded her. This one also showed no hesitation in doling out severe punishment for the slightest lapse in proper obeisance when they were dealing with her. This one deserved their respect! They took her carefully inside Mistress’s quarters and placed her just as carefully before retiring.

Unexpectedly, Mistress was standing by the bed awaiting Helen’s arrival. As soon as the door closed Mistress began removing the leather bondage outfit. She didn’t speak at all, quickly removing everything from her body until Helen was completely nude. Then Mistress led her to their big bed and sat with her.

“This is your last night here. Your owner’s representative will be here tomorrow to transport you back to him. He has specified that you be delivered to him mounted on the rack in the extended “Z” position in full bondage regalia and with the plugs in place that were removed before you arrived here.” Mistress’s tone was matter-of-fact and business like. “Do you understand?”

“Thank you please, Mistress, I love you,” Helen responded.

“No, I don’t want to hear that! This is our last night together. I want to hear you call me by name, and I want to know your name. I want you to tell me you love me as we fuck. I want you to cry when they take you from me tomorrow! Most of all, I don’t want you to go! Stay here with me! We could have a wonderful life together! I can give you anything you want! We can travel the world together! We love each other and most importantly we understand each other!” Mistress was frantic at the prospect of losing this wonderful creature who had completely stolen her heart!

“I do love you mistress,” Helen said to her. “I also love the man you call my owner, along with two sisters and a brother. The most important thing is that I love this man Tom more than my life itself. If he wished me to, I would forfeit my life for him without question.” Helen watched the sadness come into the clear grey eyes across from her.

“My name is Leah,” she finally said sadly. “I was named after the woman in the bible. I am not Mistress to you any longer, I am Leah. What’s your name, I want to know the name of this woman that I have fallen in love with!” Her tone was sad but insistent.

“I’m Helen,” she replied. “And Leah is a beautiful name for a new sister of mine. You’re welcome to join my other sisters and my brother anytime for as long as you want. They’ll accept you with the same love and understanding that I give you freely.” Helen looked into Leah’s lovely, pain filled eyes.

“I can’t abide men,” Leah said. “I was savagely molested when I was in high school by an older cousin. I nearly died and I’ve had a terror of men since. I can be around them here, where I’m in control, but away from here I begin to panic unless I have my assistants with me. I’m sorry, I don’t think I could tolerate having a brother, regardless of any so called love he would have for me.”

“You’ve never met my sweet brother, Will,” Helen said. “He’s the gentlest, truest man in this world! He has the spirit of a saint and the proclivities of the god Pan. He and my two sisters live together, and when I’m with them again I’m going to get in touch with you and invite you to join us. Have your assistants bring you. When you get to us, I’ll be your assistant until you’re able to be your own person with Will.” Helen’s eyes shone brightly in anticipation of a wonderful reunion with this beautiful new sister of hers! “Meanwhile, sweet sister Leah, I refuse to waste any more of our precious time in discussion, I’d much rather be in your arms loving you and fucking you. Let’s go to bed.” And they did.

The following morning Helen found herself alone when the six assistants respectfully awakened her. They bathed her carefully and began the long process of getting her into the leather bustier, black leather gloves that ran from her hand to her shoulders, long leather trousers and high, platformed, stiletto heeled, leather boots that laced to the tops of her thighs. This was the outfit that left her pussy and crotch completely exposed. The black leather, skin tight trousers were very similar to the types of leather pants that motorcyclist wore except the midsection consisted only of a leather belt and the legs didn’t start until well below her crotch, leaving her entire pubic area bare. The bustier had a hole in each cup, that exactly left her nipples and aureoles exposed, providing excellent access to both.

The wide leather underbelt came first and the lever attachment was used again and again and again to make certain that it was as tight as it could possibly be. Her waist was reduced to a minuscule diameter. Helen had learned to endure and even enjoy the process of being fitted into the skin tight bondage outfits. She now found a certain amount of comfort in the extreme closeness of the leather against her skin, along with the restriction of movement. She had come to value the loss of mobility and identity that came when she was fully covered and posed.

The long black leather gloves were now worked around her hands and unrolled along her arms to her shoulders. They fit smoothly and tightly.

The covering continued. The bustier was held against her front and gloved hands adjusted her breasts as the garment was fitted to her. When the front was adjusted just so, three assistants behind her began lacing it tight. It was laced, tightened and laced again, tightened and laced again, then tightened and laced again and tied. An arrangement of curved, metal levers were used to tighten the laces one last time. As each millimeter of lace was pulled tighter, four assistants hurriedly adjusted the laces again. This went on until the bustier was actually snugged as tight as her skin, then the laces were tied one last time. Helen was assisted to a table and laid flat on her back. The leather pants were brought to her feet and her legs and feet were slowly worked into the skin tight leather pants. As Helen lay there, two people worked each trouser leg on as another two pushed and patted the leather into snug contact with her skin. Slowly, the trousers were worked up her legs to her constricted waist and buckled for the first time. Now, her feet and legs were encased in shiny, supple black leather. It clung tightly to each variation and curve of her thighs, knees, calves, ankles, and small feet. All the assistants lined up along each side of her and began pulling and tugging and patting and adjusting, and finally, the trousers were rebuckled around her waist for the last time.

Two assistants left and came right back, each carrying a boot. Helen remained on the table and with three assistants at each leg, the boots were fitted to her. The boots were purposely too small and getting her feet into them required real effort. Finally, her feet were inside and the tops of the boots were laid out behind each leg as the interminable process of adjusting and lacing each boot to each leg started. Again, the three people at each leg worked together. The first pulled upward towards her crotch with a steady pressure and kept the line of the lacing straight. The second person pulled the slack from the laces, then tightened them as much as they could. The third assistant followed with a lace puller that levered the laces to their tightest point. They slowly worked up her legs to her crotch until Helen’s legs and feet were packed into two layers of shiny black leather.

Helen was helped to stand, and the rack was rolled in. Helen was arranged and the tension in the bars was adjusted. First, she was placed on the floor on her face and the rack was rolled over her. Her feet were spread as far apart as the assistants could force them. The first bar was then lowered to her feet, and straps were attached that held her feet tightly to the bar. The second bar was lowered behind her knees, and again, the assistants spread her knees as far apart as they could force them. While her knees were held spread they were strapped to the bar. Her upper body was lifted erect and another bar was lowered to her upper body in the front and at shoulder height. A strong, small silver chain was attached to her bustier in the center of her back, then run up to a crank and attached. The crank was used to take up all the slack in her upper body and hold it fully extended. Her arms were brought over the bar at her shoulders and then spread wide apart, while another bar was placed between them and strapped to her wrists. The last bar that held her wrists was attached to another silver chain and all the slack removed. Helen’s body was now stretched, pulled, and bent into the shape exactly like the letter “Z”.

The rack was further adjusted so that Helen was lifted entirely clear of the floor and her crotch located four feet off the floor. Again, the assiduous adjustments began. The adjustments continued until Helen was held in taut suspension by the rack. The only part of her that could move was her head, however, that soon ended as the attendants began fitting the ball and harness into her mouth. Helen had learned to tolerate the ball and she cooperated with the attendants so that it was quickly in place and as far back into her mouth as she could tolerate and still swallow. Her lips were stretched thinly tight, her teeth gleamed whitely, and her mouth was jammed wide open by the large, solid, black rubber ball deep in her throat. The harness was buckled and the hood was fitted carefully to her face and neck, ensuring that the opening for each nostril was located properly. The buckles and zippers were buckled and closed and the buckles were readjusted for maximum tightness. Now Helen was incapable of seeing, or hearing.

The last step was to fit the straps that would hold her head upright facing her hands. The two straps that ran from the top sides of the hood to the tops of her shoulders, and the single strap that ran from the top middle of the hood to the bustier in the middle of her back, were taken up until her head was completely immobile, facing forward to her extended arms and hands. Anyone could, by using the electrically powered adjustments, gain access to any of Helen’s orifices.

She was ready for transporting. She was a vision in bondage restriction. The black leather was shiny, the metal buckles and attachments were all silver. The plethora of straps that held her immobile were taut and straight. Her genitalia and ass were totally exposed. Finally, the ridiculously high, stiletto heeled boots, completed a picture of helpless, yet very dangerous and threatening, immobility. She was blind and deaf and the total effect was striking and devastatingly sexual. She was a living fantasy of bondage and S&M!

She felt her rack being wheeled away and was soon loaded on a truck. The truck went into motion, and she left Leah’s home.

The truck went somewhere for a long time then slowed, stopped, backed up and finally stopped completely. She was wheeled from the truck and moved along to somewhere and then all motion stopped and Helen sensed that she was alone. The time became unreal and Helen removed herself to that other place and watched herself wait for what would come.