Grudge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiantly, junior held on and actually began to make a comeback. He was developing an agenda of his own. Then surprisingly, he was full-sized again, his big head held high and swollen with rage. I felt the call to arms deep within my nut sack and a building of pressure.

"Uh, uh, uh," I mocked.

"Oh baby," she lied again, looking at her watch, only this time in front of me.

I pummeled the great coffee-colored triangle with abandon. Cradling her head in my hands, I drew my lips to her ear and softly whispered, "Suck on me."

"Yeah, okay" she conceded, probably thinking it would hurry things along and she could be quickly on her way.

I stood at the side of the bed and watched her swallow junior down. I felt a hot torrent of lust well up inside, as the baloney ballet quickly approached its finale. Yes, yes, I was going to shoot my load down her throat, ready or not. The time was now. Here it comes! I reached for the back of her head to hold it securely so as to not let her pull away and spill a precious drop of my delicious nectar.

But without warning, she pulled throbbing junior out of her mouth and announced, "Just don't cum in my mou..."

Just as her lips opened to make the 'ow' sound in "mouth", a hard stream of hot ejaculate blasted over her tongue with enough force to splatter the back of her throat. As she raised her head to cough, another jet went up her left nostril and totally covering the end of her nose. Coughing and sputtering, she turned her head away from me as the third spurt placed a long white string on the back of her head. There were a couple of subsequent dribbles that landed in her lap, but the major damage was done.

I was surprised that I had been able to summon such a load so soon after tossing off the first one. When Laureen turned to me, the great blob of goo on the end of her nose had elongated and was swinging back and forth. It was impossible to stifle a chuckle and the sense of achievement surely showed on my face.

"You asshole!" she declared sincerely, wiping the jizz from her nose and lips. "Why did you come on my face?"

"Because you pulled it out of your mouth," I reasoned.

"You asshole," she repeated. "I gotta go." She went to the bathroom briefly, pulled on her clothes and headed for the door. Following behind her, I saw that she had missed the string of cum that was still draped in her hair like tinsel on an evergreen tree.

Surprisingly, she reached out to hug me goodbye. I did, but carefully avoided disturbing her 'decoration'. "I'll email ya later" she said.

"Okay," I replied, amazed that she had forgotten to say "asshole" at the end of her goodbye. I was pretty sure I would never see or hear from her again, and that was just fine by me.

12