Grudge Fucking Savannah

Story Info
A tale of rough sex with a stuck up coworker.
3k words
4.43
127.8k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbs04
tbs04
68 Followers

Her name was Savannah, and she was just kind of a ditz. She was a bit stuck up and had this sense of entitlement because she grew up in a well-off family and men had always given her all the attention she could ever ask for. She was fairly tall, maybe 5'8 or 5'9, and had a slender, lithe body from all the yoga she did.

I met her at my restaurant. She was a cocktail waitress, and received plenty of attention from the drunk, horny men she served. They would heap gobs of money at her in tips, as if leaving a 100% tip meant they'd get a blowjob in the bathroom before they left. All the money she made because of her looks just re-enforced her bitchy attitude. She thought she could get anything she wanted from any man just by being cute and flirty...that is, until she met me.

It was the end of the night. I was the last one to leave out of all the back of the house employees, and as per usual, one bartender and one cocktail server were still there closing. Turns out they were both drinking while they were closing, and as Savannah walked past me, I could smell the alcohol.

"Are you drinking on the clock?!" I asked rhetorically as I stared at her yoga pants-covered ass walk away from me.

"No," she replied as she looked over her shoulder and flashed an "Of course I am!" smile at me. God, I hated that bitch. She thought she could break any rule she wanted and flirt her way out of it. "Just like you weren't just staring at my ass."

She disappeared into the server alley and then headed downstairs, presumably to finish checking out.

After a few minutes, I also headed downstairs. I had to lock up the coolers downstairs and put away some paperwork. I made one last sweep through the coolers, and lo and behold, there was Savannah in the walk-in cooler, a cocktail in one hand and a half-eaten steak in a to-go box that had her name in girly script written across it. Now she was stealing food AND openly drinking?! IN MY WALK-IN?!

She immediately had the deer in headlights look. She knew she was caught, and when I raised my voice and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK, SAVANNAH?!", she just kind of grinned sheepishly and muttered, "Sorry, Chef."

When she realized how pissed I was, she grew a bit more concerned. "You're not going to try to get me fired, are you?" she retorted with her trademark bitchy tone.

"Well, that depends on you. I won't need to TRY to get you fired. You're stealing food and drinking on the clock. That's enough to get you fired from any job," I explained in my sarcastic, "You're a fucking idiot" voice.

"Well, are you almost done? Because I'm about to leave, and if you want, I can come by your place to convince you that I don't deserve to be fired," the little slut just suggested she'd fuck me to keep my mouth shut.

"Let me get this straight, you'll fuck me if I don't tell anyone?" I was half-amazed she'd be so forward and half-insulted she thought her pussy could get her out of this.

"I might even suck your dick," came her slutty matter-of-fact response.

I pulled out the notepad I always keep in my back pocket, quickly jotted down my address, and shoved the piece of paper down the front of her shirt and into her bra in one fluid motion. "If you're not at my house in an hour, you don't have a job tomorrow. Don't show up wearing panties."

Fast forward about 45 minutes, and I'm getting out of the shower back at my place. I had spent almost every minute since I had left work thinking about what a fucking self-absorbed bitch Savannah was, but damn, she did have a tight fucking body.

Five minutes later and my doorbell rings. As I approach the door, I see Savannah through the window next to the door. It was obvious she had changed out of her work clothes and her hair was damp. She must've taken a shower. As I opened the door, she flashed a flirty smile, batted her eye lashes at me, and greeted me with a slightly drawn out, "Heeeey, Chef."

I wasted no time. I grab her wrist, pulled her inside, slammed the door behind her, and pushed her back against it. This caught her off guard and the look on her face showed me she slightly startled. I roughly shoved my hand down the front of her skin tight jeans, "Don't tell me you put on panties, slut." As my fingers felt underneath the front her jeans, I felt nothing but skin. I also immediately noted she was completely hairless. She gasped audibly at the rough handling I was giving her, but didn't protest.

"Get on your fucking knees," I commanded. I didn't raise my voice, but my demanding tone let her know I wasn't kidding. She complied, and a moment later she was even reaching inside my boxers, looking for my cock. What a good little whore.

I pushed her back against my front door once again, and before she even knew what was going on, my half-hard dick was in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of hair and began stroking her mouth. Both of her hands made their way to my hips as she tried to slow the onslaught of my dick throat-fucking her, but I quickly grabbed both her wrists, easily over-powered her and pinned her arms against the door above her head. I shoved my cock as deep down her throat as I could and enjoyed the sounds of her gagging as the tears started to come to her eyes. Watching her make up run down her cheeks as she helplessly got mouth fucked made my cock insanely hard. To her credit, she had quite the inviting little cock sucking mouth. Any woman who can get nearly all seven inches of my dick down her throat before struggling is impressive.

I decided to be merciful and pulled my dick from her mouth. She gasped for air the first moment she could, and breathlessly struggled to speak. "Please...", she could barely get the words out, "please...fuck me."

Now how could I turn down such a reasonable request? I let go of her wrists, stepped to the side with my fingers still gripping a handful of hair. "Crawl to the couch," I stated as I pointed in the correct direction.

My obedient little slut instantly followed my orders as I guided her by her hair to the couch. As we reached the side of the couch, I pulled her to her feet by her hair, she yelped and winced in pain and quickly found herself bent over the arm of the couch. I let go of her hair and attacked her jeans. She knew what was coming and even helped me get her pants off. The moment her jeans had made their way past her toned little ass cheeks, my open palm came crashing down on her exposed flesh. Another yelp emanated from her mouth and her entire body tensed momentarily. "Shut the fuck up, slut!" I yelled as another open palm struck her other cheek. Her ass reddened almost instantaneously, but she didn't fight me. She just grabbed the couch cushions, looking for some kind of moral support from the inanimate object. I looked down between her cheeks and saw the unmistakable glistening of a wet pussy. It looked quite inviting so I grabbed my cock and lined it up to the damp little entrance. I reached forward, twirled my fingers into her hair, gripping near her scalp, as I shoved the tip of my dick into her wet pussy. She inhaled sharply at the combined pain of getting her hair pulled and the pleasure of having her sensitive snatch filled. Damn, she was tight. And wet. I guess she liked having her throat fucked.

I grabbed her arm and pinned her wrist to her lower back as I shoved the rest of my rigid dick inside her well-lubricated cunt. She started moaning loudly as my thrusts grew faster. Her juices were coating my cock and there was girl cream pouring from inside her. I started pulling nearly completely out of her and then slamming back into her. She was now half-moaning, half-whining at my pounding thrusts and I could feel her try to pull away from me slightly, trying hopelessly to get me to ease up. That wasn't going to happen. Her hips were pinned to arm of the couch, and I had a firm grip of her hair and right arm. Her tight little pussy was just going to have to accept every deep, pounding stroke my dick was going to give her. Her moans and gasps of combined pleasure and pain grew so loud it started to annoy me, so while I kept deeply plowing into her, I used the grip I had on her hair to bury her face in the couch and muffle her screams. She was going to remember this fuck tomorrow.

I let go of her wrist just so I could go back to making her ass even more red. I was pounding into her so hard, the couch started to move, little by little, across the hardwood floor. Another open palm to her left ass cheek, and another squeal of pain and surprise muffled by the couch. Her pussy gripped my cock as her body tensed from the strike to her ass. Damn, that felt good. Lets try that again. Another palm to her right cheek and again, her body reflexively tightened and her pussy clamped down on my dick. That had me near the edge. This little slut was taking a terrible pussy pounding and my cock was ready to explode. A few more deep, pounding thrusts and I was unloading all my anger inside her tight cunt. One last shove to the hilt, and my dick was creaming her insides.

I took a moment to catch my breath before letting go of her hair and slowly removing my still half-hard dick from inside the depths of her poor, abused pussy. She didn't move. Her body still in shock from the assault my cock had just given her. A few moments passed and she slowly turned to face me. Her eyes were red and her hair was disheveled. She had never looked better to me. I grabbed her arms and pulled her back to her knees. My hands went on either side of her head and I pushed my cock back into her face. I uttered one word to her, "Suck."

She opened her mouth and let my pussy-soaked cock between her lips. This time, I simply let her taste herself. No throat fucking necessary, having to taste her own juices on a cock that was just pounding her mercilessly was humiliating enough. She diligently cleaned off my dick with her tongue and it only took a minute or two before I was returning to full mast.

"Stand up," I told her. Her knees wobbled, and she had to use the side of the couch to steady herself in order to get on her feet. I turned her shoulders until she was facing my bedroom and I pointed to the door. "Walk," I let her know exactly which way to go. I followed closely behind as her hands touched the walls the entire way, still trying to steady herself. The poor girl could barely move without assistance. As we got into the room, she found the bed and collapsed face first. My erect cock wasn't through with her yet, but I decided to let her have a moment to rest. She was going to need it...

I went into the bathroom and found the bottle of lube. There was one hole I had yet to fill, and I wanted this venture into grudge fucking Savannah to be complete. I walked back into the bedroom and she lifted her head from the bed as I approached. She squinted her eyes to see what I was carrying. I showed it to her. "Your ass is next," I told her, letting her know my intentions. A look of concern came over her face, and I stroked her cheek to comfort her slightly. "Don't worry, I won't pound your ass nearly as hard," I said in a half-mocking tone.

From the night stand I pulled out the padded handcuffs I kept nearby for little sluts just like this one. I positioned her body on her knees with arms reaching out to the headboard. I placed the cuffs around one wrist and then her hands around the bed post, before cuffing the second wrist. I wanted her to know I was in complete control. I moved back down to her cherry red ass and found her most taboo of sexual openings. I applied lube to my cock and then to her tiny asshole, wanting to make sure her tight backdoor would relent to my cock.

She groaned, visibly hesitant about what was about to happen, but she didn't protest. "Have you ever had a cock in your ass before?" I questioned before lining my cock up to. "Y-yes," she replied weakly. "Good, then you know that you need to not fight me. Just open up and let me in," I instructed her.

I placed the tip of my cock to the opening of the last hole I wanted to conquer. Her ass was glistening with lube and her entire body had a sheen of sweat that turned me on even more. Her first loud groan came as the head of my cock started stretching open her ass. To her credit, she did as I said, and I could feel her muscles opening, not clamping shut in resistance. By the time the entire tip was in, I could feel how snug her ass was. This was going to be fun. I gave her a moment to get used to the size of the cock that was invading her before pushing more of my length into her. She shrieked, obviously caught off guard, and started to pull away from me. I grabbed her hips and held her in place. Her tight little asshole gripped me like a vice but I had applied enough lube that her body simply had to accept being filled to the rim with dick.

In a matter of moments, my balls were pressed against her well-used cunt and my hips against her red ass cheeks. God, she had a tight ass. All that yoga had kept everything nice and snug, even if she did whore herself out. I started stroking her butthole, relishing the feeling around my cock, and the feeling of making this slut my little anal plaything. She was shrieking and gasping, unable to stop me from invading her anus. One of her legs lifted off the bed, trying to slow me down, but I held her in place and continued thrusting in and out of her backdoor. I couldn't wait to unload again. Her tiny ass felt divine around my rock hard dick and the guttural noises she made as her ass was repeatedly filled were like music to my ears. I wanted her to feel like a totally used whore.

As I continued to stroke her tightest hole with deep, long thrusts, I looked down and absolutely fell in love with the view. Her small, but perfectly-shaped ass looked beautiful with my cock in it. The shimmering glow of her skin and the deep red color from getting her cheeks smacked was a sight to behold. Add in the squeezing grip of her sphincter and her painfully pleasured moans, and I was enjoying the hell out of myself.

I wanted to remember this. I glanced at the night stand and noticed my phone, barely within arm's reach. I slowed my movements just long enough to grab the phone, open up the camera view, and snapped a few pictures of her delicious ass being skewered like a good little anal slut. At this point, she was so dick drunk, I don't think she even noticed.

I knew I wouldn't last as long this go around. She gripped me too tightly, and I wasn't going to try to hold out. I wasn't trying to make her feel good, I was just trying to cum in her ass, to make her feel like the cheap slut she is. As the pressure started to build so did the pace of my strokes. I was once again pounding her and her tiny asshole had no choice but to relent. Her screams grew louder as I fucked her ass harder before she finally cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" That was it. I lost it. I came deep inside the recesses of her ass as my cock spasmed again and again, squirting my payload inside her.

When I collected myself, I got up to clean myself in the bathroom. I brought her a glass of water and removed the handcuffs. Her face and hair were in disarray and she looked, well, she looked like I had just completely fucked the shit out of her. She seemed grateful for the water and I left the room to get her jeans that were on the floor next to the couch. I tossed them to her along with a towel to wipe the lube and cum dripping from her abused orifices and told her to get dressed. I led her back to the front door and escorted her out.

After a few moments of gathering herself in her car and, I can only imagine a few thoughts along the lines of "What the fuck just happened?" she started her car and I watched the headlights disappear into the night as she drove away. A few minutes later, as I was lounging and enjoying my photography skills, my phone alerted me to a text message. "Hey Chef, maybe we can do that again sometime" read the text with some cheesy string of emojis.

Maybe, slut. Maybe.

tbs04
tbs04
68 Followers