Grumpy Old Man

Story Info
Grumpy old man celebrates his new job.
1.1k words
3.47
9.7k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I got this amazing new government job. It's definitely a HUGE positive in my life so far. My wife (let's call her "Lamonia") and I got a great new starter home to live in. I still own my houses and plane but I get to live in here it's really nice. So far Lamonia, who is waif thin and has a knockout body, and I have been able to spend some quality time together although we don't have much time for sex anymore. I am starting to get that itch for some raunchy grab her by the pussy action you only get to talk about in the locker room (or here on literotica).

The people who left the job I took over were a very nice Kenyan couple with kids. His name is Carab and is tall with a skinny build while she is Ellie who is a bit heavier with 34C breasts. I have to say she really is a great looker. They were moving out while we were moving in and I had a hard time not starring at those 34s.

The other day I had thought maybe we could get them to come to a dinner on April first, to celebrate my first 3 months on the job and maybe have some laughs. They accepted and we made plans to have an awesome meal with amazing company. I even called a friend of mine in Russia to send some caviar.

Just before the day I sent Lamonia to a spa to get her nails and hair done and to buy a new outfit with some awesome lingerie. Told her to splurge and get waxed too, there is nothing that says "fuck me" like a completely bare snatch. I also went to get a few hairs moved around so that the great times I thought were coming wouldn't be an embarrassment to me.

April first was finally here. I woke up and went to play golf with some Schlub from my office. He kept telling me something about codes and football but all I could think about was those Kenyan mounds. I ignored a few meetings and finally Carab and Ellie were at the door.

We walked into the dining room to the biggest feast somebody else could afford. I kept stealing glances during the meal hoping for some side boobage or a bra less down shirt view but it didn't happen.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and I thought it is April fools day I could probably get away with this only once. I left my cock out when I returned to the table, grabbed a platter from the feast and offered Ellie some sausage with my cock on top of the pile of meat. She reached over and grabbed my member and pulled it towards her.

"I knew you were a freak, Grump." She then dropped to her knees and started to swallow it. I looked over and Lamonia was back in her chair with her feet on the table on either side of Carab's head. His face smothered by her snatch. This went on for a few minutes until I suggested we move to a better room.

We walked in and I immediately put my penis back in Ellie's mouth with her laying on her back across the bed. I started on those buttons to free her jugs. Carab was now long dicking my wife. He had one ankle in his hand and the other was behind her head. "She's very flexible." He said between thrusts of his 9 inch cock into her cunt. She still had her new teddy on and his free hand was switching between the back of the chair and her nipples. Teasing and squeezing them.

I finally started playing with Ellie's boobs. Those chocolate mounds were driving me crazy. I started to play with them and knew I would be tasting them soon. Ellie spit my cock out and sat up. She pulled me onto the bed on my back and sat her slit down on my face. I felt her mouth resume on my cock and nuts. This went on until I felt the urge to come then she stopped and opened her purse.

"Now it's my turn to fool you, Grump." She exclaimed as she pulled some handcuffs out and cuffed me to the antique bed. She pulled a length of rope out and tied my ankles above them so I was ass up on the pillow end of the bed.

She then pulled a large 12" dildo with a harness. Shoved the end of it in my mouth while she strapped up. Carab carried Lamonia over to the bed still nuts deep in her squeezing tunnel. He pushed her down doggy style and told her to lick my asshole. It really felt good but my jaw was starting to ache trying to accept that dildo Ellie was shoving down my throat.

Ellie pulled the fake cock out and took her place behind me. Carab repositioned Lamonia so she could watch and play with Ellie's tits as he continued to piston in and out of her hole.

The cock started its assault on my ass. It wasn't the first time I've had my hole filled. My last trip to Russia I had several guys taking turns but that is another story. Ellie's strap on finally hit bottom and she left it balls deep holding her breasts in my face. I was able to put both her nipples in my mouth at the same time licking between them.

Ellie started sawing my asshole full of fake phallis when I heard Lamonia scream. She had finally come all over Carabs cock. He pulled it out of her and forced it down her throat. He unloaded and pulled out spraying cum all over her face, tits, and even some on me. I felt the heat of Ellie's thighs on my ass as she continued to hump me like a machine. She grabbed my cock and jacked it until I came all over her tits and my face. I started eating my own load. It was awesome licking the dripping cum from my lips. I love the taste of my own load. It's really tasty and makes my hair keep its red tint. Ellie pulled her rubber cock out and offered it to me. I licked it clean as the cuffs and rope were removed.

We all rested for a few minutes then got dressed. We hugged and they thanked us for a wonderful time. Ellie even took her underwear and wiped some cum I missed out of my hair and shoved them in my mouth as they left. Lamonia and I returned to the bedroom so she could sit on my face and let me clean Carabs load from her used cunt.

I was awoken in my office by another nothing burger report about some attack in another country but I couldn't help thinking how awesome my April fool's day was.