G's Submission Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand went down to check how wet I was. It turned out, I could do that without touching the hem of the skirt. Oh god. I was now dripping down my thighs. I took some Kleenex and wiped myself, all the while trying to work some courage to go down topless, and pretty much bottomless.

My phone buzzed again. "Too scared? need a top? I have a deal. I warn you, it won't be easy. XOXO"

I had no choice. "Please give me a top to wear." I replied.

I waited patiently for her reply. "Here's the deal. I'll give you a top. All you have to do is this. Pick up all your clothes, including the ones in your laundry and put them into your wardrobe. Now can you do that for me?"

I obediently went across to my room and picked up all my clothes. My thighs were slick as I bent down to tidy up the laundry basket. Now Jane is making me clean my own room? What was her motive?

Soon I texted her back that the deed was done and waited sitting on my bed. The skirt was so short that my bare ass was on the bed and the hem came down to tickle the surface. I got up and faced the mirror and sat with my thighs stuck together. I could clearly see that I wasn't wearing panties. There was the triangle of skin between my thighs that were visible if I slightly bent down. My phone buzzed.

"Good girl. Now lock the wardrobe and bring the key with you. There you'll find a blue tube top. It's all yours."

Now I felt slightly scared. Those were all my clothes in that wardrobe. I quickly went back to her room with the wardrobe locked and the key in my hand. I opened her closet, bent down and dropped the key in the lowest shelf. I then peered into the gloom and saw a bit of blue material. I pulled it out into the light.

A sudden rush, a curious mixture of humiliation and strong arousal hit me. It was a white tube top with a big pair of red lips on them. It was rather good looking, except for its size. It was extremely tiny, barely a band of material 5 inches wide and ridiculously little. I sighed and pulled it up over my head. I panicked briefly when it got stuck over my shoulders. Carefully I slipped one arm and then the other through the impossibly tight top. This was going to cling to me. I nearly tore the elastic getting it to my chest above my boobs. I stood there with my top a band over my boobs and looked at the mirror again. My face fell when I noticed that my skirt had ridden up my butt. I could see my pussy. I adjusted the skirt again, pulling it low over my hips to barely cover my slit and started the long battle of pulling the top over my breasts.

After much struggle my nipples were covered. I was showing cleavage and under-boob, the top compressing my boobs against each other and bulging them out, nipples clearly poking out. This was indecent. I was clothed, but as close to naked as possible. Will I be arrested outside? I wondered. I started sobbing quietly.

My phone beeped. "Dressed?" I wondered how to reply. Was I really dressed? Why was I doing this?

I replied with a selfie and worked up the courage to go downstairs.

To be continued...

12