G's Submission Ch. 14

Story Info
G converts Emma very quickly.
4.2k words
4.76
18.6k
15

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hardly remembered anything at this point. I was high. I had just witnessed what my crazy sexual appetite was capable of. The last few hours were only too rapidly becoming a distant memory. I needn't worry about them, need I?

The brain has a curious way of dealing with these moments. Whenever I felt I had to calm my hormones and think about what I had done an hour ago, my jaw set itself into a violent cringe and hurt the very back of my head. How could Jane let me do that? I was a very respectable TA a few days ago, and now a complete and utter nymphomaniac exhibitionist.

I cringed. My head hurt.

I kicked the painful reality of consequences out of my head and focussed instead on the creature next to me, driving my car.

Emma. She was looking at me with wide concerned eyes. I looked back at her, trying to wipe the tears from my eyes. I forced a weak smile.

Her concern evaporated. She grinned. "Are you okay?"

I tried to open my mouth to speak, but my jaw locked up in a cringe as more harsh memories invaded my head. What had I done?

"Ooookay," said Emma. "That was possibly a stupid question." She smiled slightly reassuringly and focussed on the road again, her eyes darting back and forth between me and her apartment that was fast approaching.

I just nodded back when I sensed I had her attention briefly, and tried to not think about anything that happened. The brief sunshine that was Emma's acceptance of my actions was trying hard to disperse the heavy clouds of dull reality.

"This is my place." She said, trying her best to change the subject.

She nodded towards the small condo. I just realized we were at the end of the driveway. But I didn't look. I just looked at this really pretty girl who was obviously uncomfortable at my sadness, and saw this vision which wanted me to stop sobbing more than anything else.

My heart leapt. I did something I never regretted to this day. I leaned over from below and caught her lips with mine.

I closed my eyes just in time to see her eyes go wide. She didn't pull away. She didn't resist.

I shifted and knelt on the seat. I knew my pathetic imitation of a skirt was now failing to cover my crack from behind, and that my boobs were out of my top and dangling over her jeans, but I didn't care.

Slowly she kissed me back. She held my shoulders and her tongue entered me. Explored me. I gave in to the feeling and melted in her hands.

"Paaaaarp.."

The loud car horn jolted me. As I realised it was my left shoulder that had set it off, I jerked and hit my head on the ceiling.

Emma giggled. While rubbing my head I noticed Emma's eyes didn't leave the jiggling exposed half moons under my crop top. I mean, the top stopped before covering my nipples most of the time. I might as well not even be wearing it.

Emma got out of the car, still grinning. She caressed my cheek, wiping the drying tears. I grinned stupidly back at her, just lost in her face.

Her hand travelled. She couldn't take her eyes off my breasts. I felt strangely proud of them now.

Her fingers closed over one nipple. She tweaked the erect tip into a red spongy ball and rolled it between her fingers. She then cupped both of them, her hands barely covering them. She squeezed them softly, but authoritatively. Her grasp was much firmer than I expected it to be. Maybe she was not so soft after all.

She smiled at me as she released my boobs. "They are just so nice...." She then seemed to realize what she just said out loud and blushed.

I grinned, suddenly elated, all worries forgotten. A compliment, I guess. I noticed her leaning forward. Her eyes were sparkling. A better invitation to continue our kiss I wouldn't have wanted. I didn't care that the driveway was open, and we were in partial view of the road and Emma's neighbours. I leaned forward again. I almost closed my eyes and pouted my lips when I hear a slight snapping.

I fully opened my eyes. Emma was not leaning into kiss. She had a slightly loopy grin on her face. "You know the rules right, sweetie?" She said in a sugary voice. I vacantly looked down and saw her snap her fingers again.

Oh my God. How did she know? She was not in the group! I looked up at her, startled. My body had frozen on spot, unable to react. I was kneeling on the seat, nipples glaring at Emma under the crop top, skirt bunched up above my butt in broad daylight and I couldn't react.

Her voice jolted me out of my stupor.

"Ouch. You waited too long.I guess that would be a demerit!"

I was shocked. Emma still managed to look angelic when she said that, her eyes smiling mischievously at me. My stomach did flip flops.

"Two demerits.... " She snapped again, her smile now deepening into a giggle.

I quickly jumped into action, remembering my rule.

I picked up my right breast and offered my glowing nipple to Emma, still dazed.

"Ooh nice... " She said, gleefully. I detected a slight strain in her voice, as if she was trying hard not laugh out loud, but dismissed the thought.

What was happening? How did Emma know?

Oh she knew. She could also sense my disbelief. How could sweet, tender Emma be so dominant and harsh? I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was literally speechless. Then she then let out a small squeak. A little giggle as she grabbed my nipple. What a strange thing to do while grabbing someone's nipple, I thought in my haze of arousal and disbelief, as the wind fluttered my excuse of a skirt to my waist, drying my wet inner thighs.

Her giggles slowly increased in intensity until she was coughing with laughter, just holding my right boob for support now, squeezing it rather painfully till I winced.

She noticed that she was hurting me and immediately let go, quickly whispering a couple of apologies.

I was way too confused with all the attitude change. One second she was all dominant on me, and now apologizing for lightly causing me some rather pleasurable pain.

"What's goinon?" I muttered hoarsely as I got down and smoothed my skirt and pulled my top over my pale left boob and my slightly red right one. I do not know why even bothered. My heaving chest and erect nipples pushed the hem of the crop top back to its comfortable position resting a few inches above my nipples.

"Sorry!" She repeated, hastily. "Did I hurt you?" she said, concernedly rubbing my red nub.

I tried to speak to assure her, but my voice failed me. I swallowed, cleared my throat and tried again. Even a slight rub to my nipples was tying my tongue, parching my lips.

"No, It's fine..." I said, still confused. "ummm..."

"Today... I joined the group today." She replied sensing what I was going to ask. She was slightly relieved that I was okay.

I nodded, looking down at her fully covered legs, not knowing what to say. Again, being nearly naked in front of another fully clothed girl seemed to have robbed my ability to speak.

She awkwardly took her hand off my nipple and vaguely rubbed it on her jeans. She seemed genuinely concerned that she might have scared me by that prank. But boy what a whole roller-coaster the past few minutes were. My stomach was still doing flip-flops.

"I'm sorry G, I was just kidding with you... I won't force you to do nasty stuff like that Jane girl... I was just messing around... I won't log the demerits in that stupid forum.. " She hugged me, pressing her lips to mine.

Little firecrackers went off in front of my eyes as I kissed back. We kissed for an uncomfortably long time in the open.

Emma noticed that quick enough and broke off, grinning sheepishly. "Sorry for playing that stupid prank...."

I wiped my lips and said, "No, it's fine...", looking dazed but pleased. It kind of seemed obvious to her that I enjoyed that. Her expression meandered from guilt to curiosity to guilt again.

"You..." she looked around at the lawns and apartment drives that were beginning to get lit by the evening sun and giggled. "You do know that you are showing off a lot right now right?"

Her eyes then swept back and forth between my chest and crotch until she looked at me meaningfully, with a hint of derision.

I suddenly became aware of my state of near-undress. My excuse for a skirt had once more bunched itself up and my nipples never had a chance. My entire crotch was glistening, as if coated in oil. I could even see a small drop of my discharge snaking its way down a very exposed thigh. I quickly crossed one arm over my tits and then moved my other hand over my pussy, if anything, to cover up how wet I was.

I realized it was a puny effort.

Emma gazed at me with an expression that was rapidly approaching a sneering contempt.

She looked around quickly and spotting no one around us, slowly reached over and prised my hand from my crotch.

It didn't need much prising. My palm was now glistening. She looked at how wet I was and her pretty lips curled.

Emma's stare was piercing into my head through my eyes. "You do hate doing Jane does all the ridiculous stuff to you, right?"

Every nerve in my body screamed at me to say "Of course I do!". Instead, I just shrugged, leading to a display that had a visible effect on Emma.

"She's forcing you into all of this, no?" She lowered her head to stare at my downcast eyes.

"You don't want to go in and get properly dressed now?" She whispered, grabbing my other hand and putting both my hands at my side. I looked away, not able to lie to her.

"God!" She gasped. "You actually like this? You get off on being humiliated like this?"

I looked at my feet nervously. "Not all the time. Sometimes it gets too much... too extreme, and I can't handle it.."

I paused. She was drinking in every word. She was not even looking at the freshly exposed boob area. The part of me that was whining about what I was doing was rapidly losing volume.

Emma stared at me, for a long time.

"I'll log in the demerits then.." She said, with a sly grin.

I looked at her blankly... I knew she wasn't kidding this time, and you can't imagine how much I was turned on. Here's my one chance at a normal relationship and I was throwing it. And that gave me such a kick. There was no going back. The part of me that was protesting let out a last squeak and died. I nodded.

I nodded again.

When Emma finally opened her mouth, she said, "You know G... I never thought you liked doing this..." She gestured to my nearly naked body.

She waited for sometime for me to say something, but I just stood there, dripping slightly on my thighs. She sighed and took a deep breath as if readying herself to say something she wouldn't say normally.

"I had this dream, today morning actually..."

"Mmm..." I encouraged her, getting wetter in anticipation.

"That I was ordering you to enter my apartment naked... " she said. "And that you obeyed."

She glanced for a second at how hot I was getting and added, "Of course, I didn't for once think it was reality."

Some more time paused. I was so excited to obey her. So utterly ready to submit. I shivered slightly.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want... My room-mate would not be in yet, so I reckoned..." She cocked her head, smiling slightly sheepishly. She was no longer looking at me as a potential partner. There was too much contempt, disgust and excitement in her face. She was more curious to see what my limits were. What could she do with this new play thing? A slight hunger mixed with the derision.

She watched in growing glee and surprise as I pulled down my skirt, bending at the waist, giving everyone not blocked by the car a good view of my swollen reddish pussy lips between my thighs. I stepped out of it, leaving it in the paved driveway before tugging my top off and kicking my shoes away. I stood completely naked as I picked up the blouse and skirt. It didn't make much difference, but I felt strange being completely naked in public. Open to anyone who cared to look. My stomach churned. My head was spinning. I fought my urge to look around and see who was watching and instead looked at Emma's open mouthed stare of surprise.

I looked at her and hoarsely whispered. "Do you know one other thing, a secret rule that I have with Jane?"

Emma shook her head. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"I'll tell you if you promise me you won't tell anyone else..." I said. Again, it was the bad, bad G that was talking, taking control rapidly.

Emma almost nodded vehemently but regained composure quickly.

"I'm not promising anything." She moved closer and kicked my clothes out of the driveway, into the freshly watered, muddy lawn.

She had a certain style. She knew exactly that I'd tell her either way. That I wanted to tell her.

"Any order Jane gives, I'll try to make it more interesting." I said, silently gulping. "By 'more interesting', I mean more, you know..."

She stared into my soul.

"Go on," she murmured.

"I mean, I need to make it more humiliating. Or she can give me a demerit." I breathed out. I glanced up at her, anxious at how she'd take it.

I struggled a bit, not the least because I was naked and she wasn't. I was not exactly sure what I was trying to accomplish here, but I stopped speaking. The damage was done.

"Gosh..." She said, slowly. "What do you mean you need to make it more humiliating..." She seemed to have trouble comprehending the twistedness of Jane's rule.

"For myself..." I couldn't explain much, but she caught on.

She looked at me in the eye for a few seconds. "You're a bigger slut than I thought..." Her words twisted a dagger into my gut, and at the same time opened the floodgates down below.

I blinked at her. "This rule was a freak fetish between you and Jane. You could've kept it that way." She said softly. "I mean, when I saw the rules on the board, I was assuming that Jane was forcing you through all of this."

She looked fiercely at my eyes. "But now I know. You want this..." Her voice was a mixture of contempt and disgust. And slight awe. My insides churned. She waited for me to deny it, but I didn't. I couldn't without lying.

As her lips curled into contemptuous sneer, my pussy leaked as my heart dropped. I realized rapidly that I needed this. I couldn't just have a normal relationship. My body wanted this.

Every bit of disgust she displayed at my sluttiness increased the excitement in the pit on my stomach. Her humiliating stare while she pondered the situation turned me on so much.

She said slowly, "G, I order you to enter my house naked..."

My heart did some flip flops. I hung on to Emma's words. I knew what I had to do now.

I bet she was as turned on as I was, though it was not as cleanly and shinily visible.

"Mistress Emma," I said, deliberately slowly. A quick glance around showed me that the walls of her place was really high. "To humiliate myself further, can I dispose my clothes over into the neighbor's place before entering?"

Emma burst into giggles of disbelief. It only served to increase my arousal. "You may...." she choked out.

"You realize you won't be able to get it back, don't you?" She couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't either, but my arousal was scaling new heights. I so wanted to touch myself right then.

I gulped, a shudder gripping my body for a second. I nodded in reply, not looking at her, but feeling her awed look on my naked body.

What was I doing? Here was my one chance at having a normal lesbian relationship, and I was balling up my clothes and walking over near the wall.

Without looking back, with all my strength, I heaved the bundle over, knowing I may have to walk home naked from Emma's place at the end of the evening.

Quite anti-climatically the clothes just unfurled and flew right back into the lawn. I went to collect them and try again, slightly nervously. Emma was sniggering.

"Why don't you try throwing it over their hedge... It's lower than their wall... "

Was she was helping me?

"But it's on the other side, though, you have to walk round the corner of the street to find it.. " She said, grinning cheekily.

"Ummm.. no." I whispered, not wanting to risk further exposure, turned around and tried to compress the barely-there skirt and crop top so it wouldn't unfurl and fall back. Then I heard something that caused a tiny bit of my goo to squirt out onto the grass below.

"G, I order you to..." Emma whispered.

I turned around slowly. "Do you want a demerit?" She asked, hesitantly at first, but more demandingly as she sensed how much I was turned on. She was gaining confidence.

I shook my head, trying to coax my brain. Again, the brilliant thing about Jane's rule is that most of the time I had to think of something to humiliate myself, I was too horny to think.

"How far will you go?" She wondered aloud staring at my private parts, occasionally looking up to see my face.

"May I do it on all fours?" I blurted, hoping it was enough.

"You mean, like a dog?" Emma said, her eyes widening along with her lips. I

"If you want to..." she said, sounding non-committal but nodding furiously, as if to maintain the illusion that I was doing this of my own accord.

Which I perfectly well was.

I nodded back and got down on all fours on the grass. I started my journey, padding my hands from the dirt using my skirt and crop-top. They were getting pretty dirty and muddy, but who cares, right?

I was anyway not going to need them.

Emma interrupted me after my first two steps. "I think you should do it properly, don't you?" She said, gazing in awe at my naked body and at what I was doing. I looked up blankly at her.

"Your old clothes..." She pointed at them. "I think you should, oh, I don't know, take them with your mouth, don't you feel? Like a proper bitch?"

I was shocked by how easily Emma was becoming dominant. It made my submissive innards do another little roll.

I looked down at the now extremely soiled pair of clothes grasped in my fists. The grassy part of Emma's drive was freshly watered and well maintained, leading to a lot of loose earth that I didn't want near my mouth. But I think I had no choice.

I leaned back and sat on my haunches. I did a short shudder as my wet and sloppy slit splayed open as it hit the grass, eating some loose earth. I aligned my crop top and skirt and bit into them, crunching them and pushing them deeper into my mouth until I was sure they wouldn't fall down on the way. I wanted to spit the loose mud that landed on my tongue but the gleeful look on Emma's face made me decide otherwise. I swallowed some, suppressing a gag.

What's a little mud in the mouth of a cow? I thought, reminded of Jane calling me a cow. I went back on all fours, tightly biting into my clothes. A little fresh earth never hurt no one, I said to myself.

Emma was so excited, I could sense, as I crawled on all fours. I made my way off the grassy lawn and hit the pavement near the gate. She was following behind me. She then walked up until she was alongside me as we stepped on to the road.

"It's like you are a bitch!!" She shook her head. "Although, looking at these.." She prodded my hanging right breast with her dainty shoe, hard enough for it to hit and move my other breast. "You look more like a cow!"

I moaned from one end and gushed out the other, hanging my head as I trudged on. "Ooh, I think I strangely love doing that..." she said as she kicked my right boob, slightly harder now, making it dangle slightly. I tried to moan, but just ate more earth.

"Isn't there anything you won't do?" She wondered out loud as she walked beside me.

The pavement was getting rather abrasive on my knees and palms, and I was glad I had a nice coating of fresh soil on them.

I tried to keep my head down to prevent people from recognizing me, but I also felt this insane urge to see if anyone was actually noticing. I saw Emma bend down and walk close to my head. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed she had her phone out. My heart leapt as I realized she was filming me.

12