GTO - The Beginning Pt. 03

Story Info
Gail learns how to give another girl pleasure.
3.8k words
4.63
16k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,548 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

This story is about how Gail became the seductress she is. I really encourage you to read my first story "GTO" to understand fully who Gail is as I spent much more time on her background there. This story takes place at the beginning of summer between her Junior and Senior year of high school.

As you read this, please keep in mind that Gail is a very complicated person who is just learning about her sexuality. She is experiencing different aspects of sex for the first time. This is a story about a young adult finding herself and experiencing new pleasures in different forms. I got a little ambitious in my planning of these stories. This one was supposed to include Gail's first time dominating, but after I finished writing about her time with Cassandra, I decided that adding the next part would be too long. I figured that I should break it up a little more.

Order of stories in the GTO series

  1. GTO – Gail at 42-years old, Character introduction

    1. Mature, Lesbian, FFM, Mild domination

  2. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 01, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Lesbian, First time, masturbation, mild domination

  3. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 02, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Lesbian, mild domination

  4. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 03, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Lesbian, first time, no domination, just Gail learning the joys of sex with another woman.

  5. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 04, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Coming soon – Learning to dominate a female submissive

  6. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 05, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Coming soon – First time experiencing sex with a man.

  7. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 06, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School

    1. Coming soon – Finishing the seduction of her first pet.

  8. GTO – Queen of the Dragstrip – Middle of summer in Boston before starting her senior year of high school.

    1. Lesbian, Non-graphic hetro and a little mild BDSM thrown in at the end.

  9. GTO – The Beginning – PT. 07, Back at school for her senior year

    1. Coming soon

    2. Not sure how this one will play out yet. This may get extended.

As always, comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader.

GTO – The Beginning PT. 03

I took a long luxurious bath that really relaxed me. As Auntie suggested, I put on a lacy red bra and thong set with a red garter belt and red stockings. Over that, I slipped on a black cocktail dress and black 4" heels. I fixed my hair and makeup as if I was going out on a date. Yes, I was nervous. I had been eaten out by submissives – and that really felt great – but I had never given pleasure to anyone. I really had no idea what I was supposed to do.

Finished getting ready, I went downstairs to find my aunt.

"Gail, honey. Bethany and I are going out to the club tonight. We will be out until quite late. Cassandra will be here in about half an hour, and the two of you will have the house to yourselves for the evening."

She studied me for a minute, apparently noticing my apprehension, and continued, "Just relax darling. Cassandra knows that this is your first time. Don't worry. She will help you and guide you through it. I know how smart you are, and what a good student you are. You will do fine." She then gave me a quick peck on the cheek, turned and walked out with Bethany on her heels.

OOOOOKKKAAYYY THEN. I needed a glass of wine. Oh, who am I kidding. I needed a shot of bourbon. Thankfully, Auntie had a well-stocked wet bar. One quick shot, then I got a bottle of wine out and put it on ice with two wine glasses sitting next to it. I poured a glass of wine from a half full bottle in the fridge and waited.

Finally, the doorbell rang. Opening the door, I was greeted with the sight of loveliness. She was beautiful. Deep blue eyes, long blonde hair, nice perky tits (I would guess about a C-cup in size), and a wonderful athletic body. She looked to be in her early 20s. She stood about my height due to her 4" heels, so I would guess that she was about 5' 2" tall. I was mesmerized. Apparently, she was too, because we just stood there staring at each other for a few minutes.

Finally, I pulled myself out of my trance and asked, "Cassandra?"

This seemed to snap her out of hers as well. "Oh, y-y-yes. And you must be Gail." Her voice was lovely.

"Yes. Please come in."

"WOW Gail, you look WONDERFULL." her voice lilted. "I mean, knowing your aunt, I expected you to be attractive, but I had no idea that you would be this beautiful."

Blushing, I replied, "Thank you Cassandra. I must say that you are far more beautiful than I ever imagined as well. You left me utterly speechless when I opened the door."

I lead her into the living room and requested that she sit. "Would you like a glass of wine? I put it on ice a while ago, so it should be chilled by now."

She accepted, so I opened the bottle and poured two glasses. I handed her one as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous. I-I-I've never done this before. I-I-I'm not sure what the protocol is." I stammered.

Oh, that glorious smile that came to her face. The angels must have been singing in heaven at the sight.

"How about we just sit and talk for a bit as we enjoy the wine." She suggested. "Tell me about yourself. I would like to get to know you a little bit."

We just sat and talked for an hour or so. I told her about my life. How mom died when I was 10, and how it was just me and dad since then. I explained how I never really dated or had any interest for that matter. Then about how I got to be here in Boston with my aunt.

"To tell the truth, if dad only knew about Aunt Elizabeth's real life, I'm sure he would have forbidden me to have ever talked to her again." I laughed.

She then told me how she had finally accepted her sexuality in college. She had tried to date a few boys in high school, but never was really interested in them. How she had always found that girls were more attractive to her. She had finally accepted her self as a lesbian in her first year of college with her roommate.

"I guess I had to try cocks before I realized that I liked pussies better." she laughed.

Finally, I poured the last of the wine into our glasses. She took another sip, set her glass on the table, and looked me in the eyes as she took hold of my hands.

"Gail, I know your aunt has some expectations about tonight. I don't know what she told you about me, but I am not a domme or a sub. I am just a woman that loves other women. I am not going to make you do anything that you are not comfortable with. I enjoy being with another woman for mutual pleasure. Your aunt may have expectations, but I don't. If you just want to talk and enjoy the conversation over wine, I will still leave happy. I have really enjoyed talking with you. How far we go tonight is entirely up to you."

"thank you, Cassandra." I replied. "To tell you the truth, I find you extremely attractive and I really like you. It's just that I have never done anything like this before. I'm really nervous."

"It's OK Sweetie. Let's just take it slow and see where it leads us."

She slowly leaned closer and lightly brushed my lips with hers. Her right hand moved slowly up my arm gently caressing me as she gave my cheek and neck gentle butterfly kisses.

"You are so beautiful." She breathed into my ear as her hand moved up to the back of my head.

Her lips again found my lips as I felt a soft brush of her hand on my breast. This time the kiss was longer and deeper. When I felt her tongue touch my lips, I opened my mouth and offered her my own tongue. We explored each other as her massaging of my breasts grew more urgent. I responded by moving one of my hands to her breast as the other slid under her dress and softly caressed her ass.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and stood up pulling me with her. She had a gleam in her eye and a smile on her face as she said, "That dress looks beautiful on you, but I think it would look even better pooled up on the floor beside the couch."

I giggled as she reached around me and unzipped my dress. She pulled it free of my shoulders as her hands moved back in front of me. As it slid from my shoulders and dropped to the floor, I responded, "And it would look even better with yours lying beside it."

I would like to be able to say that the two dresses did look better that way, but, truthfully, I was too mesmerized by her standing in front of me just wearing a lacy black bra and thigh highs to even look at the dresses laying beside us. She had gone commando apparently. Yep, she was a natural blonde. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a wonderful heart shape above her slit.

She moved back to me circling her arms around me as she kissed me again. After gently guiding me back onto the couch, she straddled my legs as her fingers nimbly unhooked my bra.

Leaning back, she looked questioningly into my eyes. "Am I going too fast for you baby?"

I responded by pulling her back to me and finding her lips with mine again while my fingers went to work on her bra.

Her hands moved to by tits as she again breathed into my ear with a slight chuckle. "I guess not."

As she massaged my breasts and gently pinched and pulled my nipples, she began kissing my neck, throat, and chest as her mouth moved South. Finally, her lips found my left breast as she sucked and flicked my nipple with her tongue. She alternated toying with one nipple using her fingernail on one breast as she used her lips and tongue on the other. She was driving me crazy as she switched back and forth every minute or so.

After several minutes of this, she let her tongue slide into the valley between my breasts as her fingernails continued to draw circles around my nipples, occasionally flicking across them as well. Her lips and tongue continued their journey south kissing and licking along the way. She got to my navel and swirled it leaving a wake of saliva behind.

Her hands left my breasts, and her nails lightly grazed my skin as they journeyed down to my hips.

"I think your bra is lonely. We should give it these to keep it company." She said as she began pulling my thong down my legs.

I was not completely bare down there. (Hey, I'm a poet). I had the spa leave a landing strip. I like my red hair, and I wanted to make damn sure that anyone who got that far knew it was natural.

"Well, what do we have here? Did I make you this wet baby? You are gushing like a fire hose."

Cassandra inhaled deeply. "Hmmm. You smell so good. I can't wait to taste you, but I have some more exploring to do first."

With that, she began kissing the inside of my left thigh. Cassandra was driving me crazy as she slowly hissed and licked her way down my leg. I nearly lost it when she got to the back of my knee with her wicked tongue and lips.

"Like that, do you baby?" she remarked before continuing her journey.

After completing her quest down my left leg and sucking all my toes, she began an equally slow path up my right leg. My heart was racing, and I was almost hyperventilating as she finally made her way back to the top of my thigh. "Time for a little spelunking." She whispered.

My eyes were closed at this point. An electric shock ran through me as I felt her tongue make a long swipe deep between my vaginal lips and ending with a drag across my starter button. Slowly, she explored every nook and cranny of my cunt, varying the speed and motion. Sometimes it was a long, deep lick. Other times it was a quick stab of her tongue into my depths. Occasionally, she would swirl around my clit, or she would flick it with the tip of her tongue.

"OK, my beautiful race car driver. Get ready to drop the clutch and launch down the track." I vaguely heard.

Suddenly, two fingers entered my and curled up to hit my G-spot as I felt her draw my clit between her lips and suck as her tongue began playing a tap dance on it.

Houston, we have lift-off.

I must have rocketed into outer space, because all I saw was stars surrounding me. I heard loud noises in my ears that were completely incomprehensible. My body was thrashing around like a wild beast. Waves of pleasure flowed through me for what seemed an eternity. Finally, I began to come back to my senses and regain some control over by body. I stopped bucking but shudders still passed through me. I was breathing deeply like I had just run a marathon.

"Wow. You are a screamer, aren't you?" She said as I opened my eyes again.

"Apparently." I replied weakly.

She moved back up onto the couch and cuddled with me. I reached over and kissed her again. She tasted sweet, a little tangy, with a hint of fruity flavor. It occurred to me that that was actually my taste. I had never tasted myself (or, obviously any other girl before). 'Damn! I actually taste pretty good.' She must have seen that look in my eyes.

"Yes, you are delicious. I could probably become addicted to you." She grinned.

We kissed tenderly as I recovered. I began subtly kissing her around her mouth as I licked my cum from her face. My lips slowly moved from her face to her neck planting gentle kisses along the way. One hand was gently grazing her arm as the other tentatively moved to her breast.

"Just go slowly and explore." She whispered. "Do what you think you would like to be done to you. Don't worry, I will definitely let you know when you do something I like."

Emboldened at this, I began to kiss her more confidently around her neck and throat as I began toying with her nipples and massaging her breasts. Slowly I began planting kisses down her chest to the valley between her tits. I swirled my tongue around the undersides of both of her breasts before moving my lips to her nipple. I left a trail of saliva as I tongued circles along her areola. Finally, I flicked her nipple with my tongue and heard a slight gasp escape her mouth. 'Hmmm, that must be one of her signals that I was doing it right.' I decided to repeat this experiment to see if my hypothesis was correct. Her gentle moaning confirmed my theory. Continuing my research, I moved to the other breast and repeated my experiments.

"Oh god!" I heard in a breathless whisper.

I trailed my fingernails down her tight stomach, circling her navel a couple of times before letting them graze through her patch of downy fur. Her breathing became deep and heavy as I planted my index finger on one side of her outer lips with my ring finger on the other side, then lightly drug the nail of my middle finger over her clit and down the entire slit. Her hips began undulating as I used my fingernail to easily circle her magic button. She would gasp through her moans whenever I flicked her clit as I was circling it.

After a few minutes of this, I replaced my ring finger with my pinky and drove my middle and ring finger into her sopping wet opening. I pumped them in and out a few times before pulling them out and lifting my mouth from her wonderful breasts. She opened her eyes and saw me staring straight back at her. As she watched, I slowly lifter my fingers to my lips and eased them into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm." I moaned as I sucked them clean. "You taste soooo good, my angel."

"Please Baby. Don't stop." She murmured.

"Oh Angel, I've only started." I replied.

With that, I lowered my head and began to repeat what she did to me. I slowly kissed my way down her stomach, pausing to kiss and tongue-fuck her navel for a minute. Slowly, I moved down, kissing and bathing her with my tongue along the way. I couldn't help it. I planted a kiss right in the middle of the heart formed from her soft, downy pubic hair. I continued my exploration by softly kissing all around, but not on, her sex.

"Please." She moaned.

"Hmmmmm. Tempting, but I think that – as you said earlier – I have more exploring to do."

"Damn my big mouth!" she whimpered.

"Baby knows what Angel wants. Angel got to wait." I said with a grin.

One long swipe with my tongue deep into the folds of her sex, and then I moved on. I ran my nails gently down her leg. My lips followed where my nails went. I lavished love down her thigh and behind her knee. After kissing my way down her calf and spending several minutes kissing her toes, I moved to work my way back up the other leg. I mirrored my movements as I worked back up from where I started.

Once back at the apex of her wonderful legs, I planted a deep kiss on her lower lips. A wicked idea sprang into my mind. I started with my tongue to the right of her now extended clit. I gently moved it to the left over her clit, down in a circular counterclockwise direction to the bottom of her slit, back up to about half way on the other side, then straight across to the left. G. Now, starting on the left side, I moved up at a slight angle and over the center of her love button, then angling back down until I was at the bottom right side. About half way up, I made a straight swipe from left to right. A. One long, deep swipe from the bottom, straight up through the center and over the clit. I. Starting at the top, down over the clit, straight through the center to the bottom, then straight right. L.

OK then. The noises she was making sounded like she really enjoyed that. I repeated the first one. G. Starting at the bottom, another deep pass straight through the center and over the clit, then left to right at the top over the clit again. T. Starting on top of the clit, over to the left and down counter clockwise, down one side, then over and back up the other side, and back over the clit at the top. O.

She was starting to really move her hips up and down now. I think she likes it. File those moves away in the memory banks for future use. She was absolutely gushing by this point. God, she tasted good. Tangy, with a hint of sweetness. Kind of fruity, but subtly different from what I tasted like. Yeah, I could get used to this.

"Oh god, Baby. Please take me over."

Remembering how she inserted her fingers and curled them, I repeated what she did. I felt a slightly different area from the rest of her vagina and began tapping it as I took her clit in my lips and began sucking on it while stroking it with the tip of my tongue.

I was rewarded with a flood of her juice as her thighs clamped around my head.

"OOOHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!" I heard – muffled through her thighs clamped around my ears. I had moved my arms up around her legs and held onto her hips with my hands to keep my mouth clamped to her sex as I lapped up all I could as she came.

WOW! That was fun!

She released her thighs, and I climbed back up to sit beside her. I handed her her glass of wine as I sipped my own as we recovered.

"So, how long can you stay?" I asked.

Grinning back at me, "What do you have in mind?"

Pouring us both another glass of wine, I responded, "Well, unless you really need to leave, I was kind of thinking that we could relax for a bit while we finish this glass of wine, then move up to my bedroom and experiment with the new toys Auntie bought me."

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,548 Followers
12