GTO - The Beginning Pt. 04

Story Info
Gail learns to be a Mistress.
4.3k words
4.66
11.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,597 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

This story is about how Gail became the seductress she is. I really encourage you to read my first story "GTO" to understand fully who Gail is as I spent much more time on her background there. This story takes place at the beginning of summer between her Junior and Senior year of high school.

As you read this, please keep in mind that Gail is a very complicated person who is just learning about her sexuality. She is experiencing different aspects of sex for the first time. This is a story about a young adult finding herself and experiencing new pleasures in different forms. I got a little ambitious in my planning of these stories.

I put this one as BDSM because Gail dominates the women. This could have also gone as Lesbian as well.

Order of stories in the GTO series

  1. GTO -- Gail at 42-years old, Character introduction
    1. Mature, Lesbian, FFM, Mild domination
  2. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 01, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Lesbian, First time, masturbation, mild domination
  3. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 02, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Lesbian, mild domination
  4. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 03, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Lesbian, first time, no domination, just Gail learning the joys of sex with another woman.
  5. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 04, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Lesbian Domination
  6. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 05, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Coming soon -- First time experiencing sex with a man.
  7. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 06, Summer after turning 18 before her senior year of High School
    1. Coming soon -- Finishing the seduction of her first pet.
  8. GTO -- Queen of the Dragstrip -- Middle of summer in Boston before starting her senior year of high school.
    1. Lesbian, Non-graphic hetro and a little mild BDSM thrown in at the end.
  9. GTO -- The Beginning -- PT. 07, Back at school for her senior year
    1. Coming soon
    2. Not sure how this one will play out yet. This may get extended.
  10. GTO -- Office Discipline
    1. Gail at 42-years old.
    2. Gail deals with a male employee accused of sexual harassment.
    3. Femdom with a little mutual lesbian thrown in.
    4. Takes place after GTO
    5. Includes a couple of old friends.

As always, comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader.

GTO -- The Beginning PT. 04

"Mmmmmmfffff. Go 'way!"

"Gail, get up." A voice said with another shake of my shoulder.

"Mmmmmmm." I growled. "Go away!"

Whoever this was, they were rather persistent.

"Gail, GET UP! Mistress is going to get really mad if you don't get out of that bed and get downstairs."

Opening one eye, I found that it was Jenn rudely interrupting my slumber. Her eyes were not quite at the panic stage, but there was definitely concern in them.

"Please get up. I really don't want to have to spend the morning bound to a bench being punished."

"Yeah, well would you rather have me pissed off and using a crop on your ass?"

Now there was panic in her eyes.

"Fine! Give me a few minutes to get it together."

Turning my head, I looked into Cassandra's still sleepy looking eyes.

"And the bacon, eggs, and coffee better be ready when we get there, or I WILL use the crop -- and not just on your ass!" I threatened.

"Thank you, Miss Gail. Everything is being prepared already." Jenn sighed as she walked out of the room.

"Good morning Baby." Cassandra smiled as she kissed me. "You do have a bit of the dominant streak in you, don't you?"

"Oooohhhhhh. What did you do to me last night? I'm SOOOOO sore." I groaned. "I don't know if I can walk right now."

She just laughed. The bitch.

"Come on. You will feel better after a shower."

"Probably, but Auntie wants us downstairs. I have a feeling that if we get into the shower, it may take a while." I grinned.

Oh fuck I hurt. Not real pain, but just sore. My muscles ached, and my pussy felt like it had been pounded all night. Come to think of it, it had been. We took turns with the strap-ons. We played with the vibrators. We used the strap-ons with the vibrators. We experimented with every position we could think of.

"How is your poor pussy feeling this morning." She asked.

"Kind of like it got torn apart last night." I replied.

That wasn't far from the truth actually. She actually did take my virginity. She was very sweet and gentle with it, so it didn't really hurt. She did have me lay on a towel to catch any blood, then carefully washed me afterwards. Then we went at it like bunnies for most of the rest of the night. I'm not sure when we fell asleep, but I think we just finally passed out from shear exhaustion.

We decided to postpone the shower. We just took turns using the bathroom, put on shorts and tee-shirts, and went down stairs.

"Good morning, ladies." Aunt Elizabeth said cheerily. "How does that old western saying go? You look like you've been rode hard and put up wet!"

I glared at her as I went to get coffee.

Jenn brought our breakfast to us as we sat down at the table. As she put mine down, she whispered in my ear, "You can still use the riding crop on me. I just didn't want you mad when you did it." She bit my earlobe as she finished.

Auntie, Cassandra, and I chatted about generic crap as we ate breakfast. After we were done, we excused ourselves to go back upstairs to shower and get ready to meet the day. Cassandra had to go home, and Auntie told me that I had a full day of training in ahead.

"I'm working from home today. Bethany went to the office to get some files that I need, but she should be back soon." Auntie said to me as I turned to go to my room.

Long shower. Odd how adding a second person in the shower quadruples the time it takes. (Wicked grin). Eventually, we were cleaned, dressed, and made up. Cassandra told Aunt Elizabeth that she would love to come back and play. She hoped to have several more invites back over the summer before I left. Long passionate kiss goodbye before she went out the door.

"OK Gail." Auntie said after we sat down in the living room. "It's time to start teaching you the finer points of becoming a Mistress. Pay attention, because what I am about to tell you is essential to being a good and effective Mistress."

"You mean like Dominant/submissive and BDSM stuff?" I questioned.

"Dominant/submissive, yes. There may also be some BDSM in there too, but that depends entirely on the Mistress. Some people go more for the heavy duty bondage and S&M, but that is not really essential to being a Mistress."

"First and foremost, It is essential to understand that the real power in the sub/dom relationship lies with the submissive. While that may seem counterintuitive, you need to understand that the dominant can only control the submissive to the extent that the submissive allows."

"That kind of makes some sense, but what's to keep the dominant from just forcing the submissive?" I asked.

"That can happen in some relationships," Auntie replied, "but then it becomes abuse. The dominant needs to care for her submissives. She needs to protect them and nurture them. The role of the dominant is much like a parent to her children. A good mistress will push her pet to expand their boundaries but do it in a caring way. There is a clear hierarchy. The Mistress is on top, and the submissive is on the bottom. This needs to be clearly maintained. You will need to reward your pet for good behavior as well as punish for failures."

Auntie spent the next hour discussing with me the intricacies of the mistress/pet relationship and how to maintain it. She explained how rewarding a submissive to reinforce good behavior was much more effective, but there were also times for discipline. She described several different methods of discipline ranging from orgasm denial, to wearing a butt plug or nipple clamps, to humiliation, and even using crops, paddles, floggers, and canes.

Finally, Bethany arrived and gave Aunt Elizabeth a package that she had picked up.

"Here Gail." Auntie said as she handed the package to me. "Go put this on and meet me in the play room. I have a surprise for you."

The package contained a tight-fitting cocktail dress, tan thigh highs, and 5-inch stilettos. No bra or panties. I fixed my hair and make-up like I was going to a club and walked to the play room.

Surprise was a mild understatement! As I walked into the play room, I was greeted by the sight of Aunt Elizabeth and her friend Maggie from the club standing by the bar sipping on a glass of wine. The real surprise was that Bethany was strapped naked to the horse, Brittany was strapped to the big cross, and Naomi was locked in the stocks (I later learned that it was actually called a Pillory). Hmmmm, I started to wonder if I had just drove my GTO into the Twilight Zone.

"Oh, you're here!" Maggie stated. "Here, let me pour you a glass of wine while we talk for a bit."

I walked over to the bar and accepted the offered glass.

Maggie glared across the room as I took a sip. "Well girls? Do I need to punish you for your lack of manors? Why haven't you greeted your host yet?"

As I turned to the three bound girls, I heard in stereo, "Good morning Mistress Gail. How may we serve you?" Bethany didn't greet me because she had earlier. I imagine it may also have had something to do with the ball gag she was wearing.

"So, Gail. We have set up a little practical session in dominating a submissive here. You have three very submissive women to practice on, and we will be here to guide you and advise you in it. You can ask any questions as you go along. We will also be watching and giving you some pointers as you go. This is for you to explore and practice. Don't worry, if we see you start to go too far, or if we think that you need some advice to make something better, we will step in and help you."

OK then. I looked around and took another sip of wine as I contemplated my first move. Another sip of wine and an idea was formed. I walked over to the wall and opened the cabinets. It took a minute or two to find what I was looking for, but I got the items and walked over to Naomi. There was a small table beside her that I set the toys on before walking around to the front of the pillory and looking into her eyes.

"That was very rude of you to not greet me as I entered the room. Is that how you were trained?"

"No Mistress Gail. Mistress Maggie has taught me to be very respectful."

"Well then, why did you not greet me properly upon my arrival?"

"I have no excuse Mistress Gail. Please punish me as you see fit so that I will remember my error and not repeat it."

"As you wish, my pet." I replied with a smile.

I mover back behind her to begin. I had picked up a riding crop, butt plug, collar, and a leash. I started out by lightly running the crop over her delectable ass. I saw her shiver slightly in anticipation of being hit by the crop. That was not my plan, however. I had quickly lubed up the plug before picking up the crop. I used my left hand to gently tap her ass with the crop, so she would be expecting to have me stripe her ass. Instead, Just as I swiped the crop past her ass with my left hand, I shoved the plug in with my right hand. She gave a very satisfactory yelp at the completely unexpected sensation of a suddenly full ass without the expected sensation of the crop striking.

Just as she was recovering from the change in sensations, I pressed the remote to begin the vibrations. The poor thing didn't know what was happening, except that the confusing change in sensations was beginning to overload her circuits.

I moved back to her front and said, "No, my pretty. No pain for you right now. You are going to come with me and be my gofer. If you do a really good job, perhaps I will forgive your transgression and allow you to come. If you fail me though, your punishment will be far worse than a few strikes with the crop."

With that, I locked the collar and leash around her neck and released her from the pillory.

"Crawl behind me and carry the crop in your mouth." I ordered her.

"Yes, Mistress Gail." She replied as she picked up the crop in her teeth.

I walked over to Bethany with Naomi in tow. She looked so delectable strapped there to the horse, completely unable to protect herself. I looked into her eyes with a smile on my face.

"My sweet, sweet pet. Don't worry. You have done nothing to warrant a punishment. I do have a small task for you though. I need you to hold something for me. The tricky part is that you need to keep ahold of it, without dropping it. Can you do that simple thing for me?" I asked. Of course, with the gag in, she couldn't talk, but she nodded her head vigorously. Poor thing. She really didn't know what she agreed to.

I took the crop from Naomi and moved her, so her face was at Bethany's ass. "Start licking, and don't stop until I get back. I expect her to be flooding with her juice when I return."

Moving back to look into Bethany's eyes, "You are not allowed to cum before I do. If you complete your task without an orgasm, I will allow you to have the honor of making me come. Then I will use a strap-on to get you off." The excitement in her eyes was adorable.

I walked over to Brittany. "Open!" she opened her mouth, and I placed the crop between her teeth. "Close!" she clamped down on the crop as I released it.

I strolled back to the bar for another glass of wine. "So, how am I doing so far?" I asked.

Aunt Elizabeth and Maggie were both smiling.

"I think you are a natural." Auntie praised. "I'm curious as to what you are going to do next."

"Well, Brittany still needs to be punished, and we will see how well you have trained Bethany." I replied.

"Bethany will complete her task." Auntie exclaimed confidently.

"We shall see." I replied as I moved away.

Going back to the cabinet, I selected a 6-inch vibrator. Returning to Bethany, I could tell she was working to hold off an orgasm. Apparently, Naomi had a rather talented tongue. Deciding to give Bethany a little relief from the onslaught, I moved Naomi over to Brittany and had her go to work in Brittany's nipples.

"OK Bethany, here is what you need to hold for me. This is going inside your cunt. I am going to turn it on and slide it in. Do not let it fall out, and do not cum until I give you permission."

I have never seen the look of terror like she had in her eyes as I turned the vibrator on and slid it inside her. Her face became a grimace as she clamped down to hold it in.

Now it was Brittany's turn.

I sauntered over to the cross that Brittany was strapped to. I pulled Naomi away and sent her over to where a dildo was attached to the wall, ordering her to fuck herself with it, but not come without permission.

Brittany's face was a mask of lust at this point as I removed the crop from her teeth.

"Please Mistress Gail. Punish me for my disrespect. Please punish me."

"Careful for what you wish for, my beautiful little pet." I said.

"Anything Mistress. I need to come so bad. Please do what you want so that I can redeem myself and please you. Please do what you will to allow me back into you good graces so that You will see fit to allow me to come."

"As you wish." I replied.

I started of with her tits. Not overly hard, but just enough to sting and leave red marks. I flicked the crop on the side of each breast in turn. After covering the sides of those massive globes, I moved to uppercuts on the bottoms. Finally, I started with the front of her breasts around, but not touching, her nipples. After about a half dozen strokes there, I finally got to her nipples. By this time, she was shaking with arousal. I could see she was fighting hard to hold her orgasm at bay. I decided that she had had enough for the time being. I didn't want to push her over the edge right then, so I put the crop back between her teeth and moved back to the bar to have some more wine and reduce my excitement a bit.

Poor Bethany was moaning continuously now. She was really fighting to hold on. Aunt Elizabeth must have really trained her well in holding back. I did notice that the vibrator had moved out about an inch, but she still had it in her.

"Brittany seems to kind of like the pain." I mentioned.

"Oh yes." Maggie replied. "You could have hit her harder if you wanted to, but then she probably wouldn't have been able to hold back. If you want to see something really wild, work the crop on her pussy and clit like you did her tits. She will literally explode from it."

"Good to know. I think that's what I will do to get her off then. But first, as I have been told, the Mistress comes before the pets." I responded as I set my glass back down.

"Naomi!" I called as I moved back over to Bethany.

"Yes, Mistress Gail?" she responded shakily.

"Fetch me the 10-inch strap-on. I want you to suck on it beside Bethany until I am ready for it." I commanded.

"Yes, Mistress." She replied.

"Good Girl, Bethany. You have completed your task and have earned your reward." I cooed as I removed the vibrator. "Now, put that talented tongue to use and blow my mind!" I commanded as I raised my dress and offered her my pussy.

As Bethany began licking me, I held the vibrator out to Naomi. "Here, use this as you suck on that cock, but don't you dare cum until I tell you to."

Bethany must have really needed to come, because there was no teasing at all. She started with her tongue at full speed and kept it there. I was already pretty aroused from everything, and Bethany quickly put me into overdrive. I felt my orgasm approaching within minutes.

"OH FUCK, OH FICK, OH FUCK! SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDD." I moaned.

I could hear Naomi moaning unintelligibly beside me as she worked the vibrator in her cunt as she sucked the fake cock.

I tried to hold off as long as I could, but Bethany was just too much.

"YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" I screamed as my orgasm took me.

"NAOMI! CUM NOW!!" I screamed just as I went over the cliff.

I heard her muffled scream as the waves of pleasure racked my body. I collapsed to the floor as I convulsed and shuddered though endless waves.

After about 10 minutes, I recovered enough to look around. Aunt Elizabeth was standing in front of Bethany with her skirt up and Bethany's tongue working her clit. Maggie was straddling Naomi's face. I looked over to Brittany. The poor thing could do nothing but watch. I toyed with the idea of getting her off next, but then came up with something a little more fun -- for me anyway. She might not agree though. I went back over to the cabinet and got out another vibrating butt plug. Standing right in front of her, I lubed it up as I locked her eyes with mine.

"This should keep you primed until I get back." I grinned evilly.

I put on the strap-on as I positioned myself behind Bethany. She was so busy with Aunt Elizabeth that she didn't notice me. Without warning, I grabbed her hips and thrust the fake cock into her. Auntie must have enjoyed the sensations as Bethany moaned into Auntie's pussy.

As I began fucking Bethany vigorously, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "You can come when Aunt Elizabeth comes." Then I gently bit her earlobe.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,597 Followers
12