Guarded Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to hump against her again as his tongue continued to dip into her mouth in an erotic fashion. She moaned and bit down on his tongue gently. He rumbled a pleased note, he withdrew his tongue and laved her neck and jaw with attention. He worked her body like a fine musician, bringing her to crescendo after crescendo, holding off his own pleasure and prolonging hers to the point that she started to beg for him to finish, to cum within her.

He didn't honestly care about her begging, she could beg until morning if he wanted to drag this out, this was sexual torture, she was the captive to his sexual whim just as he had been captive to her whim.

"Please... I'm sorry... I won't do it again."

He growled at that statement, where was the fun in that, he moved a little harder against her, hoping she would get the hint and change her statement. She tossed her head from side to side and made noises which were caught somewhere between pain and pleasure. He suddenly stopped moving and growled at her prompting a reaction.

"Okay... I promise I will do it again... I will tease you... now please... no more..." she begged.

He made a little sigh, he would have to get his human side to work on her sexual tolerance as he wanted to do this again. He moved his head and wrapped his jaws around the back of her neck and started to move in hard demanding thrusts which sent her already sensitive body into one continuous orgasm.

He groaned as he felt her ripple around him, the climax he had been holding off for so long was suddenly right there, one, two, three thrusts, he growled as he felt his desire rush out of his body and into hers. He released her neck, her arms, his arms looped around her hips and held her tightly to his body as jet after jet of his seed filled her. He pressed his face to her back and panted in sexual bliss.

They stayed like that for almost half an hour as he continued to empty his desire into her. When he finished cumming he carefully stood, holding her firmly to his body, he moved them back to their bed and managed to get them both into the middle of it. He curled around her and finally let his human side come forward with strict instructions as to how he was to treat their mate for the rest of the night.

When he finally finished shifting back into his human form he grinned and nuzzled at her neck. She groaned, her eyes closed in pleasure.

"My wolf left me a list of instructions... do you want to hear them?" he drawled.

"Okay," she answered sleepily.

"I am not allow to untie from you until at least dawn, when I sleep he'll take over to keep us tied even if it means loving you while you sleep." He taunted a little. "we are then to take a shower in which I pay particular attention to your arse..." he paused and bit her ear. "Then I am meant to remind you of the promise you made." He finished.

"I remember the promise..." she snapped, "but we will not be doing this often..."

He chuckled as he humped against her a little to keep his knot engaged. He cuddled her close and together they drifted off to sleep.

****

Eric decided the next morning not to go to Katie's, to give Maria the space she needed to think, he sighed when he pulled up outside of Mike's, wishing it had been that easy. He recognised both Katie's and Electra's cars. They were here for breakfast. He got out and grabbed his hat before closing the cab, the side was riddled with bullet holes, he made a mental note to take it to the garage and get a quote it to get it fixed.

He walked into Mike's and waved a welcome to the busy man. Katie spotted him and waved him over, her group was so large that Mike had pushed three tables together to let them sit together. He smiled and went to join them, he pulled up a chair a little bit away from Maria choosing to give her space to think.

Breakfast was a lively affair but one Eric was soon coming to enjoy. Electra and Nathanael told stories to amuse and fill the time as they ate. Ghost listened closely as it helped him with learning about the world he now lived in and the people who called him their own. Eric listened as these stories gave a good insight to the world Maria lived in.

Electra told stories about her siblings and their misdeeds, Nathanael told stories of his own long life. Eric laughed so hard that he cried, when breakfast was over he turned to Ghost. "Since you're in town I would like to take your statement on what happened."

Ghost nodded, he understood as Katie had explained as much, they needed to hear what happened from his point of view.

Eric turned to Electra, "That's if it's okay with you..."

Electra smiled and nodded that it was fine with her. After Nathanael took care of the bill, everyone got up and went to get into their cars. Nathanael walked with Ester and Lionel telling them stories of the Civil war in which he had been a medic. Katie walked a little ahead of Ghost to get into the drivers side so that no one would be waiting for her. Electra went to get the local paper leaving Maria and Eric together.

The protesting squeal of tires had them all turning, the same car used in both the drive by and the hit and run came roaring down the street. In slow motion Electra dropped the paper she had been holding and went for her gun. Before she could move the rapid fire of an automatic gun rang loudly.