Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Mike. I trust you."

I looked at him and I was surprised that I didn't feel nervous at all. I was about to give my virginity to the man I loved.

I watched Mike open the tube and ooze the gel onto his fingers. He pushed me onto my back, then he kissed down my chest and licked and sucked at my nipple. His hand slipped between my legs, finding my hidden entrance. He slid his slippery fingers around the puckered hole, teasing and stroking. My body quivered and I shuddered and Mike's finger slipped into me.

He pulled out his finger and pushed it back in. He twisted it around and found the hidden sweet spot inside me that had me moaning and writhing underneath him. He kissed down my body and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Mike," I panted.

He pulled his finger out and squeezed out more lube, then pushed two fingers into me as he took me into his mouth.

I moaned and bucked up into his mouth, then fell back onto his fingers. His fingers stroked my prostate as his hot mouth slid up and down. His fingers twisted and stretched. He pulled out his fingers and inserted three into me. I felt a momentary stab of pain, which quickly faded as Mike continued. He let my dick fall out of his mouth and it fell against my belly with a slap.

"Please," I begged in a hoarse whisper.

Mike moved up and pushed my knees back and spread my legs wide apart. He squeezed more lube into his hand and coated his swollen cock with the gel. He leaned forward and placed the head against my quivering opening. He leaned into me and pushed the head into me.

"Oh! Mike!"

My body shuddered as a wave of pleasure shot through me. I locked my knees around Michael's waist and moved my hands to his sides, urging him in deeper. I felt the crown slip past my tight muscle, then another inch slid into me.

"Oh, Paulie, baby," he groaned.

Mike held still and he looked down at me. "Are you hurt?"

"No, Mike. Please... more..."

Mike slid deeper into me. The head of his cock pushed into my hidden nerve bundle and I gasped and arched my back up. I gripped his back and Mike lowered himself on top of me. He pulled back and then pushed back into me, hitting my prostate again, then sliding all the way into me until he was buried to the hilt.

"I love you, baby," he husked. "I love you."

We kissed deeply and passionately as Mike pumped his hips in and out of me, slowly and steadily. My arms moved up under his arms to his broad, muscular shoulders.

"Please, Mike," I whispered. "It feels so good."

"So good, Paulie... So hot inside you... So tight..."

Mike pumped into me faster and harder, and his thrusts were long and deep. I let out a soft whimper every time he bottomed out. He grunted and groaned. His arms moved around me, holding me tight to his body. His mouth moved down to my neck and he sucked hard.

Our lovemaking was intense and loud. Above my whimpers and Mike's grunts, our bodies slapped together with every thrust. A fine sheen of sweat covered Mike's massive body. The intense odor from under his arms hit my nose and made my dick jerk and ooze.

Mike rapidly drew me closer and closer and I felt my orgasm building. My body tensed up and my back arched upwards. I threw my head back and my eyes rolled back.

Time seemed to stand still. I felt like I was floating above the bed and for a split second all was calm and quiet, and then I exploded.

"Mike!"

"Paul!"

My body bucked and writhed beneath Mike's. Spurt after spurt of warm semen shot between our thrusting bodies. Mike shoved hard into me one last time. His body jerked and I felt him throbbing inside me. A hot sensation spread throughout my body as he filled me with his seed.

Mike propped himself up on his forearm and looked down at me. He lovingly stroked my damp hair back.

"We are one for eternity, my own," he whispered.

He leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

We laid together for a while as we recovered from our intense climaxes. Mike finally slipped from inside me and laid down next to me. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his mouth. He kissed my fingers then held them to his chest.

"It's time, Paul," he said quietly. "It's time for me to tell you everything."

***

After we took a shower together, we returned back to the bed. We sat together on the bed with our legs cross, facing each other. My eyes drifted over his muscular body, down to the thick cock hanging between his legs. I forced myself to look back up into his eyes. He took my hand in his.

"Now that we have bonded, there are things that I can tell you, Paul. First, Zeke... I know you've noticed the strange things that happen when he's around."

"Yes," I said with a nod of my head.

"He's one of Satan's minions. An ancient demon, who has taken human form."

I swallowed nervously and moved closer to Mike and he squeezed my hand to comfort me. When he saw that I wasn't running away like he was crazy, he continued.

"Zeke is very powerful. He can control or possess other living creatures. His body fluids are toxic. Patrick received Zeke's poison inside him when Zeke took him. Zeke now has control of Patrick."

"Can he be stopped?" I asked.

"There are those who have been sent to hunt and destroy the demons, to send them back, and to protect mankind. They have taken human form and live amongst man."

"An army of angels?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And you... You're one of them? An angel?"

"Yes."

"But you're not just an angel, are you? You're Michael... Saint Michael the Archangel."

"Yes. But you already suspected this."

"Yes. What happened to your wings?"

I ran my hand over the scars on his back.

"They are removed when we live amongst men on earth."

"Why me, Michael? You could have anyone you wanted. I'm a nobody."

"The moment I saw you in the church, I knew. You were so beautiful. You were under my protection even then. But when I saw you... I loved you. I knew that you were my soul mate. Your love, your pure heart and soul... it restored my faith in humanity, Paul."

"Gabe... Gabriel... He said that it was forbidden."

"It is forbidden for me to reveal myself to a human. It is also forbidden for me to have intimate relations."

"But we are in love, so it is okay?"

"Our souls have bonded. You belong to me, as I belong to you. It cannot be undone. You will soon begin to notice changes. You will heal faster and be more tolerant of pain. You will soon begin to feel a connection to me. You will be able to sense when I am near, as I you. We may even sense each other's emotions."

"Wow... This is so much to take in."

"Do you have regrets?"

"No, Michael. Never."

I pushed up and gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

"Never," I repeated. "Do you?"

"No, Paul. I love you."

"I love you, too."

We laid down together, Michael on his back with me cuddled up on his side with my head on his chest. I draped my arm over him and he held me in his arms. I fell asleep cuddled up on Michael and we slept together for a couple hours.

I woke when Michael got up out of bed. He pulled on his underwear and quietly walked out of the room. I heard him open the outer door and heard muffled voices. I knew that it had to be Gabe. I got up out of bed and pulled on my underwear and a t-shirt and walked out into the living room. Gabe and Michael were talking quietly, and they stopped when I entered the room.

"It's okay, Paul," Michael said. "Come on out."

I walked and stood next to Michael. I couldn't look Gabe -- Gabriel the Archangel -- in the eye and instead looked down at his work boots.

"Hello, Gabriel," I said quietly.

"Hello, Paul. Michael has told you everything, I take it?"

"Yes."

Gabe put his finger under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking him in the eye.

"You are bound by Michael's oath. You must not reveal Michael or any like him to anyone. If you do, you will be punished. Do you understand me?"

I managed to say "Yes," with a gulp and then moved closer to Michael and returned my gaze to Gabe's boots.

"I believe that Zeke will act soon," Gabe said. "He has spies watching the house. He knows of your mating and he has become enraged. I think we can use this to our advantage."

Michael's body tensed. "I will not use Paul as bait, Gabriel."

"I don't think it will come to that, Michael. But it might--"

"It is not up for debate."

I interrupted. "If it will help, I will do it."

"Absolutely not!" Michael insisted.

"I could go to work and lure him to the church," I said. "You could be waiting there for him."

"He has a point, Michael," Gabe noted.

Michael pulled me into his arms and dropped his forehead onto mine. "It is too dangerous," he said quietly.

"I'll be okay. You'll be close. You won't let him hurt me."

"Then it is decided," Gabe said.

***

Michael dropped me off at the hospital. We sat in his truck for a moment kissing tenderly.

"Please be careful," he whispered as he slowly stroked the hair on the back of my head.

"I will. You, too."

"Don't let him corner you alone. Don't listen to his words or look him in the eye."

"I won't."

"I will not be far. I will be watching over you."

"I know you will."

One last kiss and I got out of the truck and headed inside. I waved to Michael as he parked his truck and walked across the street to the church. Once I was upstairs, I hung my jacket in my locker. I had about thirty minutes before my shift started, so I thought I would go down and check on Patrick.

I was shocked to see him awake. He looked like he was in a groggy daze, but his eyes were open and he was conscious of his surroundings. He still had sores on his hands and his face. He was so pale and sickly looking.

"Hi, Patrick," I said sympathetically.

"Paul," he said with a cough. He attempted to smile at me.

"You're awake."

"Yeah. Thank you for coming to see me. I haven't had many visitors."

"Of course, Patrick."

"They took me out of the coma. I'm on a ton of antibiotics. I have a viral infection, but they can't figure out what I have."

I paused, unsure what I should tell him. But I couldn't let Zeke keep hurting him. "It's Zeke. Zeke made you sick."

"What? Zeke loves me. He visits me every night. He tells me how much he loves me and he makes love to me."

I covered my mouth with my hand and gasped and shook my head. "Patrick. No."

Patrick's expression changed. I felt a chill in the air as his eyes narrowed at me. He snarled and a growl came from deep inside his chest.

"Stay away from him!" he growled. "He will kill you!"

I backed out of the room and hurried to the elevator. I tried to take deep breaths and control my shaking as I rode up to my floor. As I walked to the nurse's station, I spotted Zeke with a laundry cart. He glared at me with anger I have never seen before. I tried to act calm like nothing was wrong, but my heart was pounding in my ears.

Work was surprisingly calm and I avoided Zeke for the first half of my shift. On my break, I decided to go see Patrick again. I had to convince him that Zeke was harming him. I heard some noises inside the room and when I opened the door, I almost fainted.

Zeke was on top of Patrick, who was nearly bent in half as Zeke held his ankles and slammed into his ass over and over. Patrick's head was thrown back and his eyes were rolled back in his head. Zeke was snarling and his teeth dripped drool down onto Patrick's neck. I gasped in horror and turned around and ran as fast as I could. I heard Zeke roar and scramble off the bed. I could hear him running behind me. I ran to the stairwell and bounded down the five flights of steps. I could hear him chasing me, getting closer and closer.

"You are mine!" he growled. "You will be sucking cocks in hell before this night is over!"

I ran across the street. Zeke was right behind me. He was big, but he was fast, and he was gaining on me. I pushed open the doors to the church and dipped my hand into the holy water font as Zeke tackled me to the floor. I rolled over and slapped his face with my wet hand as hard as I could. He pushed back onto his knees and roared in agony as I left a burning and sizzling hand print on his face. He backhanded me and I slammed against the font and fell down to my hands and knees.

I pushed myself up onto my knees and I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together and began to pray, "Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle--"

Michael's voice suddenly boomed throughout the church. "Ezekiel!"

I gasped and lifted my head up.

Michael was standing in front of the altar. He was wearing a white tank top stretched over his huge, muscular chest. He wore black leather biker pants and black harness boots. He was holding an unsheathed sword in his right hand. He grabbed at the front collar of his tank top with his left hand and pulled. It ripped cleanly down the front and he tossed it aside.

He drew in a deep breath and his hair-covered chest heaved once, then twice. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a great cry, as if he was in pain. He held his arms out and clenched his fists tightly. His body shook and suddenly two large wings burst out of his back. The dark wings fluttered and stretched to a full wing span of nearly eight feet.

Michael took a deep breath and a calm fell over him.

My mouth fell open in shock and wonder at the beauty. He was magnificent. As I looked at him, I felt a warmth spread throughout my body. It was as if something suddenly switched on inside me. I felt a wave of pride and strength coming from Michael. His eyes cut to me and I felt an overwhelming rush of love.

Michael then turned his attention to Zeke. Michael's mouth lifted in a smirk and he elegantly twirled the sword in his right hand and then pointed it at Zeke. "This ends tonight, demon!"

Zeke let out a deep growl in his throat and pushed himself upright. As his skin turned red, two small horns pushed out from each side of his forehead. His brow furrowed and he bared his teeth and snarled. He kicked me aside with his foot as he rushed Michael.

Michael leapt and kicked Zeke in the chest with his boot. Zeke went flying backwards onto his back.

I grabbed onto the baptismal font and pulled myself up to my feet and moved back out of the way.

Zeke crouched onto all fours and with a loud roar, leapt at Michael. Michael swung his sword. Zeke dodged and blocked Michael's arm. He swung at Michael and punched him in the gut.

Michael countered with a left and a kick. He swung around and knocked Zeke hard with his wings. The two of them seemed to be evenly matched, hitting and blocking each other at every turn.

Michael sliced Zeke across the belly with his sword. Zeke howled in pain as dark, thick blood oozed from the wound. Zeke grabbed Michael and flipped him and slammed him onto his back. His sword skittered across the floor under one of the pews.

Zeke lifted Michael up and threw him across the church. He slammed into the wall behind me. I ran to him and knealt down.

"Michael! Are you okay?"

"Stay back, Paul," Michael said as he pushed me aside and stood up.

Michael and Zeke circled each other. Both of them were breathing hard from exhaustion. Michael flew up into the air and slammed his boots into Zeke's chest. He straddled his chest and pounded his face over and over with his fists.

Zeke let out a roar and bucked up, knocking Michael hard onto his back. Zeke grabbed the sword.

"See you in hell, cocksucker," Zeke growled.

Zeke stood over Michael. He held the sword at the hilt, pointing it down towards Michael. He dropped to his knees, straddling Michael's chest. Michael grabbed Zeke and held him back, with the tip of the sword an inch from his neck. He was straining with all of his might to keep Zeke from cutting him.

I had to do something. I moved behind the stone baptismal font and pushed as hard as I could. The top slid and I pushed harder. It toppled over, splashing the holy water all over Zeke and Michael.

Zeke shrieked and writhed in pain as the blessed water burned his skin. Smoke poured off his body as it sizzled and burned. Michael kicked up and knocked Zeke onto his back into a pool of the water. Zeke screamed and his body convulsed. Michael jumped up to his feet and stood over Zeke. The holy water dripped down Michael's body, matting his chest hair down. His hair was wet and dripping.

Michael reached his hand out and the sword flew into it.

With a mighty roar, Michael took the sword and stabbed it straight down into Zeke's heart. Zeke bellowed and kicked and bucked as he was impaled with the sword. Michael lifted the sword and swung it through Zeke's throat, cutting his head clean off.

Zeke's eyes dimmed and turned black. His body burst into flames and I covered my eyes with my arm to protect them from the light and heat. There was a sudden bright burst of light and then everything was quiet and the light dimmed back to normal. I slowly moved my arm away and looked down. The only evidence of Zeke's existence was the scorch mark on the stone floor.

I looked up at Michael as he turned to me. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. His arms tightened around me and I threw my arms around his neck. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he flew us through the front door, then upwards into the sky. I clung to his strong, muscular body as we sped through the air towards the mountains. He slowed and then we gently floated downwards until we touched down next to a hot spring.

The moon was nearly full and the sky was clear. In the pale moonlight, we could see each other perfectly. I stepped back and looked over Michael's body and saw that all of his injuries and bruises were healed.

"Are you okay, Paul?" he asked me.

"Yes. Are you?"

"I am fine."

I moved to Michael and hugged him and laid my head on his chest. His arms surrounded me. I felt him planting kisses on top of my head and my temple and I looked up at him. His lips caressed mine and his tongue slid along the seam. I opened my mouth and let the tip of my tongue touch his. Michael's arms tightened around me and his tongue slid into my mouth. I surrendered to him, allowing him to ravage my mouth.

"I love you, Paul," he said huskily. "I want to make love with you."

He stepped back for a second to pull my scrub top and t-shirt off. He untied my pants and let them fall to the ground. He squatted down and pulled my briefs down, then pulled my sneakers and socks off. I stood there completely naked and shivering as he stood up. Even though it was cold, I wanted to be with Michael.

I glided my hands down the furry pec muscles of his chest, then raked my fingers across the ridges of his six pack, until I reached his belt. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his heavy leather pants. I pushed them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his large dick slapped up against his abs and then bobbed a bit. My mouth watered and my knees weakened at the sight of the large cock. It looked even larger than previous. A long string of pre-come drooled from the head and stretched towards the ground. I squatted down to pull his pants down completely. He lifted each leg so that I could pull his heavy boots and socks off. I licked up the pearly string of drool, running my tongue along the underside of his magnificent organ. He pulled me to my feet and ran his big rough hands all over my body, pulling me close to his warm body. His wings fluttered and we lifted about a couple of feet off the ground.

He moved us over the hot spring and gently descended. The hot and steamy water felt so good on my chilly body. He moved so that he was sitting on a large rock and only his shoulders and head were above the water. He pulled me so that I straddled his lap. I threw my arms around his neck and ground my dick into his. I kissed him hard and he held me tight, returning my kiss with unbridled passion.