Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers

I threw my head back and moaned as his mouth moved down my neck. He sucked hard on the skin along the right side of my neck. He nipped it with his teeth and then kissed tenderly. He ran his nose along the front of my neck, licking up the left side. He kissed and sucked, leaving a dark mark. His hands moved up my sides to my nipples. He tweaked and fondled each one.

I ran my hands up and down his chest, then over his shoulders. My fingers touched where his wings grew from his shoulder blades. As I traced my fingers up the bony frame of each wing, Michael groaned loudly and shuddered.

He kissed me hard and lifted me up slightly. His cock slid under me and along the crack of my ass. When the swollen and slimy head found its target, he gave a firm push. It popped inside me and I shuddered and let out a soft moan of his name. I leaned my head on his shoulder and held still. I could feel the head of his cock throbbing inside me. I moved my head back and looked Michael in his blue eyes.

"I love you," I whispered.

I let myself sink all the way down to the root of his thick cock. Michael's eyes rolled back into his head and he let out a long groan. Michael gripped my waist and he pulled me up until the head was about to slip out. His fingers tightened and he pulled me down hard. I felt his cock jab and glide across my prostate and I let out a whimper as my body shuddered. With Michael's help, I moved up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Waves of pleasure wracked my body as every downward thrust hit that hidden spot inside me.

"Love you, Paulie," Michael grunted. "Love you so much."

He was thrusting up into me harder and harder. He grunted and groaned. His arms moved around me and he moved so that I was on my back against the other side of the spring. His dick stayed embedded inside me as he moved on top of me. I lifted my knees and locked them around his waist. He kissed me hard and deep and began thrusting into me.

I gripped my hands on his muscular chest, feeling the powerful chest muscles flexing under my fingers. I slid my hands over his shoulders to his biceps. I gripped them hard and moaned in ecstasy. "Michael..."

Michael's hands moved down my back under my hard, tight ass. He cupped my ass as he pounded relentlessly into me. The steamy water sloshed around us as we grunted and groaned.

My head thrashed back and forth and I trembled as Michael brought me closer and closer. Michael's rhythm faltered and his body jerked.

"Oh, Paul, I can't hold back! I'm gonna come."

Michael thrust hard and deep once, then twice. The third time, he let out a loud cry and his body tensed. His wings spread wide and trembled. Michael grunted loudly and his cock expanded and throbbed inside me. I felt the first burst travel through his shaft and I threw my head back and screamed. As Michael pumped load after load into my quivering channel, I spurt between our bodies. My semen clouded the pool and drifted along the bubbling current.

Michael leaned his head down and slowly and tenderly kissed me. I felt his body slowly relax and his wings pulled in and laid flat against his back. His dick softened and slipped out of me and he pulled back.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you, Paul.

As much as I wanted to stay in the spring with Michael, we had to go. We got up and got dressed. Michael took me into his arms and launched into the air. He held me tight and twirled and spun around. We laughed and giggled with joy. We finally landed next to the church. Michael took my hand and led me inside.

I was surprised to see that the church was spotless. There was not even a slight indication that anything had happened. The scorch marks that marked Zeke's departure back to Hell were gone. The holy water font was back in its original place.

"Michael."

I looked up to see Gabriel. He seemed to glow with a golden aura that matched his golden hair. His wings fluttered behind him.

"Michael," Gabriel repeated. "It is time. We must go."

Michael turned and took my hands in his. He momentarily cut his eyes to Gabriel and then looked back at me. "I will return, Paul."

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Goodbye, Michael," I whispered in his ear.

Michael kissed me once more and he and Gabriel flew out of the church. I hurried out of the church and watched them soar into the air and disappear. As I walked down the sidewalk, I realized that I had something in my pocket. I reached in and pulled out Michael's keys. I went to his truck and got in and drove home.

Once inside, I called work and told them that I had gotten sick suddenly and that was why I left in the middle of my shift. I took a shower and then practically passed out in my bed.

***

Over the next few weeks, there was no sign of Michael. I still had his truck and I drove over to his house a few times. There didn't appear to be anyone home upstairs or downstairs. I picked up the pile of newspapers and tossed them into the garbage bin. I didn't want it to look like they were gone.

I didn't worry, though. I just knew in my heart that he would be back.

Patrick made a quick recovery. He claimed that he didn't remember much of anything. His personality changed quite a bit, though. Before he was loud and cocky. Now he was quiet and withdrawn.

I was finally transferred to the day shift. It was very nice to have so-called normal hours.

The connection that I had with Michael had faded after about a week. I could no longer feel him.

It had now been nearly a month since I last saw Michael. I was starting to wonder if he was coming back.

After my last shift of the week, I braved the pouring rain and went across the street to the church. I shook off and made my way to my customary seat. I said my standard prayer and then paused and added, 'Please, Father, watch over Michael. Tell him that I love him. Amen.'

I laid my head down on my arms on the pew in front of me. I sniffed back the tears and then got up and went home. I took a nice long shower to warm myself up, then made dinner. I grilled some chicken on my Foreman grill and boiled some rice to go with it.

By the time I went to bed, it was storming really hard. The rain was coming down in sheets and it pelted loudly against the windows. I curled up in the blankets and, despite all of the thunder and lightning, I quickly fell asleep.

***

I walked into the church and genuflected and sat down in the pew. I looked up at the large cross hanging over the altar.

"Thank you," I whispered out loud to the cross.

Father Ron walked up to me and I moved over so that he could sit down.

"Hello, my son," he said with a warm smile.

"Hello, Father."

"Do not fear, child. He will return soon. He has made me very proud. As have you."

Father Ron leaned forward and lightly pressed his lips to my forehead. He wiped the tears from my face with his thumbs and I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Father."

Father Ron slowly stood and then walked out of the church without looking back at me.

THUMP

A loud noise startled me awake. I sat up in my bed and then I heard it again.

THUMP

Something striking wood. I then realized that there was someone at the door. I got up and hurried to the door. I looked out the peep hole, but didn't see anyone. A sudden warmth spread through my body and I just knew that Michael was near. He was on the other side of the door. I made sure the chain was secure and I cautiously opened the door.

I gasped when I saw Michael slumped on his knees in front of the door. I closed the door and pulled off the chain and opened the door. Michael was soaked to the bone and shivering. He was on his knees with his head hung down. His black hair was soaked through and through, hanging down to his shoulders. He was wearing the same thing I saw him in last, black leather pants and boots, but with a white wife beater covering his chest. The thin material clung to his pecs and abs, allowing me to see everything underneath. I squatted down and put my arms around him.

"Michael!"

I kissed his head and helped him get up to his feet. I put my arm around him and led him inside, kicking the door shut behind us. He groaned in pain as I touched his back. I looked behind him and saw that the back of his tank top was soaked in blood.

"Oh my god," I gasped.

"Paulie," he groaned.

I helped him to the bathroom and I got the shower turned on. I pulled off his clothes and then stripped naked and helped him into the shower. He stood quietly with his head hung down while I washed and cleansed him.

Once we got out of the shower, I set Michael down and I tended to his wounds. I cleaned the two long cuts on his back with hydrogen peroxide and sprayed them with antibacterial spray. I dressed them with some gauze and tape.

"Thank you," Michael rasped.

He looked up at me and his blue eyes sparkled.

"You're welcome."

I gave him a light kiss, then pulled Michael up to his feet and took him into the kitchen. I made both of us a mug of cocoa and we sat and quietly sipped our hot beverage.

"Sleepy," Michael whispered.

"Let me get you to bed."

I helped Michael to his feet and got him into bed. He moved so that he was laying on his stomach and I laid down next to him.

"I love you, Paul."

"I love you, too. I missed you."

I leaned in and we kissed tenderly for a moment. When I pulled away, he was already asleep. I watched him sleep for awhile. He had a slight smile on his face and looked so peaceful. I gently stroked his silky hair. I cupped his cheek and planted a very light kiss on his lips.

***

When I woke the next morning, it was light out. The sun streamed into the window and I turned over. I frowned when I saw that the other side of the bed was empty. I felt the sheets and they were still warm. I heard the toilet flush down the hall and I smiled to myself and got up out of bed. I pulled on a pair of underwear and padded out into the kitchen, following the smell of freshly brewed coffee.

Michael was standing naked in the kitchen, pouring himself a mug of coffee. I almost tripped over my feet at the sight of his magnificent musculature.

"Good morning, baby," he said.

"Hi. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine," he said.

He grabbed a second mug and poured me a cup and held it out for me. I took a sip and looked him up and down. I set the mug down and walked around to his back. Two thin, pink scars ran parallel down his back from his shoulder blades. I reached up and ran my hand down them.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night," he said quietly.

"They've healed," I whispered. "They're hardly noticeable."

He leaned his back against the counter and took another drink.

"I had some help," he said as he looked at me over the rim of his cup.

Michael set his mug down and I moved closer and he surrounded me with his arms. I laid my head on his chest and hugged him.

"I would have healed on my own anyway, but your loving touch helped."

"You're home for good, then?" I asked.

"Yes. We have been granted a gift."

I looked up at him and he bent down and kissed me.

"We are bonded for eternity, Paul. We will be together forever. I am to remain here with you and we will grow old together. When it is your time to leave this world, then we will both move on. Together."

"I love you, Michael."

Michael kissed me slowly and passionately. I rubbed my hands up his furry chest and then raked my fingers down the ridges of his six pack. My man, my love was home to stay.

I felt his dick start to harden against my stomach. I squatted down onto my knees in front of him. I flicked the head with my tongue and swallowed the thick, spongy shaft into my mouth. I gently applied suction as I began moving my mouth, swirling my tongue all around the shaft and head. I rubbed his balls with one hand and his thighs and abs with the other.

Michael groaned and put his hands on my head. "Paul..."

As I sucked him, I felt him expanding in my mouth. It was amazing feeling him growing inside me. I slurped and bobbed until Michael finally pulled me off. With a growl he pulled me close and kissed me hard. His hands slid down my back. He cupped my ass in his hands and lifted me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His mouth never left mine as he carried me back into the bedroom.

He laid me gently on the bed and crawled up between my legs, which were already spread wide for him.

"Make love to me, Michael. I've missed you so much."

I pulled Michael down to me and wrapped my arms behind his broad back. He attacked my mouth with his, pushing his tongue in to explore every inch of me. He moved down to my neck, where he licked and sucked each side. His hands slid up and down my body and I moaned and writhed underneath him. I wanted and needed him so bad.

Michael slipped my underwear off and tossed them aside. He kissed his way down to my nipples, bathing each one in spit until they were hard and pleasurably at attention. He planted kisses down my chest and stomach and took me deep into his mouth.

I threw my head back and moaned as the hot wetness engulfed my shaft. Michael's skilled mouth slid up and down, sending waves of pleasure through my body. His slick finger rubbed up and down my crack. I pulled him off me.

"I'm gonna come if you don't stop," I panted.

I pushed him onto his back and squatted down and took him into my mouth. I sucked up and down his shaft, getting it nice and wet. He grabbed me and tossed me onto my back. He grabbed the lube and slicked up his cock. His arm moved behind my shoulders. The other lifted my leg up and he slid closer to me. The head of his dick pressed against my tight opening and he slowly slid inside me.

I put my arm around his neck and pulled him closer. His mouth clamped onto my nipple and he pushed his hips forward. When I felt the furry bush of his pubes nestled up against my smooth ass, he held still for a moment. He then started thrusting steadily using short jabs. He moved faster and harder, his strokes growing longer until he was pumping into me at a furious rate. His arms held me close to him and we kissed each other passionately.

He pulled out of me and moved between my legs. He pushed my legs back to my chest and slid into me. I cried out in pleasure as he jabbed at the hidden jewel inside me. I locked my knees onto Michael's side and I arched my back up. I grabbed onto his biceps and held on tight as Michael's body slapped against mine over and over. His big, heavy nuts thumped against my ass over and over. Our bodies made loud smacking sounds as we connected. The headboard rattled and thumped against the wall.

"Michael, don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

"Paul, baby, I love you!"

Michael moved even faster and harder. The bed felt like it was going to shake apart. I grabbed Michael tightly and my entire body tensed up. I arched my back upwards and threw my head back. I gripped his muscular back tight. My eyes rolled back into my head and bright colors danced in my vision.

It felt like we were floating on a cloud. Michael's hips never stopped moving. I cried out his name in ecstasy as my body was wracked with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. When Michael felt my hot juices spurting between us, he groaned and his rhythm faltered. I squeezed his pumping shaft hard with my muscles.

Michael shoved hard into me and with a mighty roar of my name, I felt his dick jerk and expand. It throbbed over and over and I was filled to the brim with his hot, creamy load.

"Love you," he grunted. "Love you so much."

"I love you, Michael."

Michael's arms moved around me and he held me tight as I slumped back into the bed, my body limp and unable to move. I fell asleep tangled in his strong arms and legs.

***

EPILOGUE

That next day, I moved out of my little apartment into the house with Michael. In Michael's home, we began our life together.

Over the years Michael would occasionally have to leave to do his 'real job', but he always came back to me and I took care of him. The rest of the time, he was just a simple contractor. We went to church together every Sunday morning and lived quiet and peaceful lives.

It wasn't until the end that I finally realized what a gift we truly had been given.

My body had weakened with age. I was having trouble breathing and I knew it was time.

Michael crawled onto the bed and laid down next to me. He smiled at me so lovingly. His face was worn and wrinkled and his thick hair was now salt and peppered, but he was still the most handsome man I had ever seen. I didn't want to leave him.

"I'm scared, Michael," I whispered as tears fell unchecked from my eyes.

Michael smiled and kissed me tenderly. "Don't be afraid, my Paulie."

"I love you, Michael," I cried.

He stroked the thinned gray hair on top of my head.

"We are one for eternity," he said. "And this is not the end. It is only the beginning. That is our gift."

I tried to draw in a breath, but it hurt my chest.

As I looked at Michael, a beautiful glow surrounded him. I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the new brightness that emanated from behind him. I closed my eyes and tried to take another breath.

When I opened my eyes, I drew in a gasp. Michael looked every bit as young and handsome and sexy as he did when I first met him fifty years ago. I raised my hand to his cheek.

"You are so beautiful, my Michael."

"As are you, my love."

I couldn't help but smile at him. He looked so young and so happy. I rubbed his cheek and then ran my thumb over his black chin beard. I looked closer at my hand. The wrinkles, age spots and veins were gone. I took a deep breath and sat up. I looked down at my body. I pulled at the collar of my pajama shirt and looked inside to see my youthful, muscular build.

Michael took my hand and helped me out of the bed. As he did, the glow around him got brighter and it enveloped the both of us.

"I love you, Paul."

"I love you, Michael."

I turned and looked back at the bed. Two old men were cuddled in each others arms. The bigger one cradled the smaller one to his chest. They looked so peaceful.

I looked back at Michael. He closed his eyes and his wings appeared. They stretched and spread out from his back. When they reached full wingspan, they shuddered and then relaxed.

Michael drew in a deep breath and sighed. He looked down at me and grinned. His blue eyes sparkled and he pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him and held tight. As we soared up into the sky, the light around us got brighter until it overtook us.

We were finally home.

robcub32
robcub32
4,329 Followers