Guardian Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,626 Followers

"Well they did offer a generous increase sir, but I knew who I wanted to work for."

I'll be very glad have you with us down in Truro. Are you sure it's OK with your husband?"

"Oh yes sir, we'd always planned to retire to Cornwall. Now we're empty nesters there's nothing to keep us here, and he's already been offered a job."

"Janet, don't you think you've known me long enough to call me Geoff?"

"Oh! I couldn't do that Mr Cockburn. It wouldn't be right. Is there anything I can get you sir?"

"Not right now Janet, why don't you take an early lunch and I'll see you back here at 2pm."

"Yes sir, thank you."

She'd been gone only a few moments before she came back in.

"There is a Ms McAlister to see you sir."

"Send her in Janet, and then go to lunch."

"Yes sir."

Helen walked in smiling to herself."Jackie was right about one thing. That woman's sweet on you."

"She's a hell of a good secretary, that's what's important to me."

"I suppose this makes you my boss now doesn't it? You know I've got a fantasy about my boss, where I make a mistake and he punishes me for it."

"So just how does he punish you?"

"Oh, I'd have to leave that to him sir."

Geoff stood up and taking her hand, led Helen to the end of the desk. He pulled her blouse out from the waistband of her skirt and pushed her forward onto the desk. He lifted her skirt almost to her waist and slapped one of the cheeks of her arse. Helen let out a little scream while wagging her arse at him.

"I'm sorry sir, I'll try to do better but I have to be punished don't I?"

"Indeed you do." Geoff said as he slapped the other cheek. A few more slaps and both cheeks had redness to them. Geoff put his hand under her thong and ran his fingers over her pussy. "Hmm, you seem to be very wet down here young lady. I think I'm going to have to put something in here to stop it leaking."

"Whatever you say sir, you're the boss."

"Yes, I am, aren't I." he said unzipping his trousers and pulling his rapidly hardening cock out. He stood behind her and pulled her panties aside then rubbed his cock over her slit and eased his way into her. Reaching forward he pushed her bra up and released her breasts. She pushed back against him as he started to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Geoff rocked back and forth stroking the inside of her pussy with his dick. Helen grabbed the side of the desk as she felt herself starting to grip him. He brought his hands down and gripped her hips as he kept pounding away at her. When he moved one hand under her and touched her clit she started to moan and grip the desk tightly.

"Oh yes Geoff. Yes! Yes!"

As her moans got less coherent Geoff felt her cervix milking him and his sperm shot into her. Helen's body relaxed and Geoff fell forward on top of her. After a few seconds he pushed himself into an upright position and pulled out of her.

"Now Ms McAlister I hope you've learned something from your mistake."

"Oh I have sir," she sighed. "I've learned that I'd better make a lot more of them."

"And what do you think your husband would say about that?"

"I don't have a husband sir; my partner was too damaged by his ex-wife to ever try again."

"The man's a fool." Geoff told her. "Why don't you marry me?"

"But what about my children sir?"

Geoff flopped back into his chair and took her by the hand. "I'll adopt them." He pulled her towards him and she fell into his lap.

"In that case sir, the answer is yes." They both laughed at their role playing then shared a kiss. They were disturbed by the sound of the door opening. Standing in the doorway was a tall elegant woman. Her long hair pulled back in a pony tail. She wore a black two piece suit, the skirt of which showed her long legs and the curve of her bum. She wore black stockings and a white blouse which emphasised her shapely chest. She smiled at the couple behind the desk who both looked back at her.

"Vanessa?" they said in unison.

The woman continued to smile then blew them a kiss and was gone.

The couple looked at each other. "That was her wasn't it Geoff."

He nodded. "You saw her too? She was real? I didn't dream her?"

"If she wasn't real, we both had the same dream."

"I got the impression she was saying goodbye."

"Perhaps she thinks we don't need her anymore. Now I'll have to be your guardian angel"

"Only if you'll let me be yours -- for the rest of our lives."

"It's a deal." she said locking her lips on his.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,626 Followers