Guardian Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn stared at Galen with tears in his eyes, knowing then just how much the angel loved and cared for him. He nodded his understanding to the beautiful angel holding him in his arms. Galen smiled and lowered his lips to Quinn's claiming them once more. He started firmly massaging Quinn's thigh once more and slowly moved it closer to Quinn's throbbing erection.

Quinn gasped as Galen cupped his erect penis and gave it a gentle squeeze through the material of his pants. Quinn was rocking his hips upward to meet the hand that was rubbing his hard cock. Galen undid the button on Quinn's pants and then slowly pulled down his zipper, he gently urged Quinn to lift his bottom so he could work down his pants. Quinn's pants were around his ankles now and he was in his briefs which had a wet spot where his cockhead was from leaking precum. Galen began to rub him through his briefs now and Quinn was moaning for more against Galen's mouth. Galen complied with Quinn's pleas for more and began to pull down his underwear so that they were around his ankles along with his pants.

Quinn moaned as Galen wrapped his strong hand around his throbbing shaft, he was panting as Galen slowly pumped his shaft. Quinn loved the feel of Galen's strong grip on him, he wanted this to last longer but knew he wouldn't be able to hold out. Galen knew right when Quinn was about to come and began to pump him faster. He stopped kissing Quinn and just looked into his eyes as he came wanting to see his face as it happened. Quinn was moaning loudly now and frantically bucking his hips into Galen's hand. He went completely rigid as he began to spurt his seed, all the while looking into Galen's loving eyes. It was the most beautiful thing Galen had ever seen as Quinn's face contorted as he was brought to orgasm, and he loved the feel of Quinn spasm in his hand as his seed spurt out.

Quinn was panting as his orgasm subsided and he wanted to return the favour to Galen but sleep was overcoming him, he rested his head on Galen's strong chest and tried to reach for Galen's manhood but was stopped as Galen took his hand. He looked up questioningly wanting to know why Galen was stopping him.

"W-w-w-what a-about y-y-you?" He asked looking into the angel's beautiful eyes.

"Watching you was enough for me, my love." Galen replied while bringing Quinn's hand down to feel the wet spot in his cloth. He smiled lovingly at the boy. "You just get some rest, I can tell that you are tired." He said and laid back on the bed keeping Quinn's head on his chest while he wrapped him in his soft wings.

As Quinn slowly drifted off to sleep, he felt loved for the first time in a long time, and he was sure that this angel was an answer to his prayers and an end to his sadness.

To be continued...

12