Guardian Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galen came back with the pizza and drinks in hand and set them one the coffee table infront of me. Galen went to the kitchen to get us plates and when he came back he sat down next to me and opened the box to get a slice of pizza. I couldn't believe it! He was acting as if nothing had just happend!

"C-c-can't w-we umm.." I started fidgeting. My erection had gone down a bit.

"Can't we umm what?" He said with this smirk on his face like the cat who ate the canary.

"umm, y-you kn-know .." I was looking anywhere but him, too embarassed to look at his face.

"But I want you to explain it to me what it is you want to do, just to make sure I have it right." He was having trouble hiding the amusement in his voice. This was reminding me of this morning when he made me tell him where it was that I wanted to have him touch me.

"N-n-never m-mind, l-let's j-j-just eat." I had to change the topic, I was too shy to say what I wanted and Galen knew it.

"Oh but Quinn, you've can't just leave me hanging like this, I'm curious now." As he said this he rested his hand on my thigh and began to rub me there. I took in a sharp breath as he did this and squirmed a bit beneath his touch.

"I-I w-w-want, umm, I w-want y-you t-t-to... ohh p-please." His hand was at the middle of my thigh now.

"Please what Quinn?" He asked, still smirking.

"t-touch me, t-touch m-me h-here-" I grabbed his hand and brought it to my crotch and applied pressure. "L-like y-y-you d-did b-before!"

To my delight he rubbed me a little, but then to my dissapointment he pulled his hand away. "We have to wait till after dinner for dessert Quinn." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a groan of frustration as he turned his attention back to the pizza and got me a slice. I comforted myself with the idea that I wasn't the only one frustrated, that he was turned on too and therefore would finish eating quickly. I was wrong. He was deliberately eating slow! He took tiny bites of his pizza and kept grabbing for more.

He was about halfway done his second when I finished my second. And two was all that I could eat. I figured that after this slice he'd be done; wrong again. He ate five slices, FIVE! And with each one he took as much time as he could! When he was FINALLY done he just sat back and started watching the t.v. which I forgot was still on. CSI was done by now and instead they had 'Law and Order' playing, I was a tad offended he was more interested in the show then me!

"G-Galen?" I stammered.

"Yes?"

"A-a-aren't we g-going t-t-to umm-" I started.

"Hang on Quinn, I'm watching the show." He cut me off. HE CUT ME OFF!

At first I was hurt, that he could just brush me off like that, but then I seen the look on his face. He looked amused in an odd kind of way; like he was waiting for something. I got up and went into the washroom, I had to get his attention back to me, I had an idea on how I wanted to do that but that idea was so totally unlike me I wasn't sure I'd be able to follow through with it.

I looked in the full length mirror at myself, I started by unbuttoning my jeans and undoing the zipper. I pulled them down and stepped out of them, I was now in just my t-shirt and white briefs. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and off and dropped it to the floor along with my jeans. I contemplated keeping my briefs on or going all the way, then I figured if I was going to do this, I had to do it right. And with that thought in mind I slipped off my briefs and put them in the pile with the rest of my clothes.

I grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom before opening the door and stepping out of the washroom. i wasn't even two steps from the door and I was already having second thoughts about this - thats the issue with being shy - but I ignored those thoughts and continued down the hall to where Galen would be. I was glad that from where I was entering I'd be behind him and prayed he didn't turn around, I wanted to surprise him.

I stepped into the living room and saw Galen sitting on the couch with his back to me. I walked over to him as quietly as I could, not wanting him to look up. I felt myself growing hard with the anticipation of what I was about to do, I never thought that I, Quinn Aldridge would be making an attempt to seduce someone! I got the cloth from the bathroom ready and right when I was behind him I covered his eyes with it and held it there. He jumped a bit so I was sure I caught him off guard.

"You're lucky it is at a commercial, mind if I ask why I am being blindfolded?" He asked, trying to sound serious but was unable to cover his amusement.

I didn't say a word and instead moved around the side of the couch so that I was standing infront of him, making sure not to let go of the cloth. I straddled his legs and leant down to kiss him, he returned the kiss but made no move to touch me. I felt his toungue invade my mouth as mine did his, his taste only served to make me more aroused then what I was before. I pulled away from him and brought down the cloth, blushing at my own boldness. The look on his face was one of satisfaction coupled with hints of amusement, it made me blush more.

"I was waiting for this Quinn, for you to initiate something. Although I wasn't expecting this exactly, this is better than what I expected!" he said with a smile on his face.

"I-I w-want y-y-you." I stated simply, although he probably figured that out by now.

"I can see that." He said as he wrapped his fist around my cock. His firm grip felt absolutely amazing as he began to stroke me.

He then moved his hands to my small buttocks and picked me up that way and carried me off to my room. Once inside my room Galen placed me onto my bed; Galen then covered me with his body and resumed kissing me. My hands roamed all over his body, feeling him anywhere that I could reach.

I tugged at his jeans wanting him as naked as I was; he pulled them the rest of the way off before continuing to kiss me. Suddenly Galen stopped, he had a serious look on his face as he looked me in the eyes.

"Quinn, there's something I want you to do." He said, keeping eye-contact with me.

"W-what?" I asked. I was pretty sure I knew what he wanted, but I was nervous. I didn't think I was quite ready for that. But for him I swear I could do anything.

"Quinn," he leant down to kiss my forehead before whispering the rest, "I want you to make love to me."

"Y-you m-mean?" To say I was shocked would be an understatement, he couldn't possibly mean what I thought he meant, could he?

"Yes Quinn, I want to feel you inside me."

Hearing him say that sent a shiver through my body. I always imagined him taking me, not the other way around. Not that I didn't want to take him, I did, it just seemed more natural the other way because he was kind of like the 'alpha male' if you will.

"If you don't want to Quinn, that's alright too." He whispered in my ear.

"I-I w-want t-t-to." I finally stammered out. I could not believe what I was going to do

He smiled at me before covering my lips with his, without missing a beat he reached over to my night-table, opened the drawer and took out my lotion. He stopped kissing me and squirted some of the lotion into his hand and then brought it down to my cock. I was fully erect and feeling him stroke my cock felt exquisite, there was no other way I could think of to describe it.

After coating my member with lotion he squirted another glob into his hand, turned around, and worked it into his crack, paying special attention to his rosebud. Seeing him spread like that just for me made me throb with excitement, I couldn't wait to feel him surround me. When he was done he turned back around and gave me one more passionate kiss before pulling away.

"How do you want me?" He asked in one of the most seductive tones I've ever heard him use.

"W-what do y-y-you m-mean?" I asked.

"Well, you could take me from behind on my hands and knees, on my back, or I could lower myself onto you. Whichever you prefer."

"Th-th-the l-last one."

"Lower myself onto you?"

I nodded, that one sounded most appealing to me, I'd be able to see him moving up and down my length. He smiled and straddled me once more. He grabbed my cock and aimed it at his lubricated hole, I was practically shaking with my arousal as I watched and felt the tip of my cock touch one of his most intimate parts. I felt the resistance break and the head of my dick enter his hot rectum; I heard a sigh leave Galen's lips as he continued to lower himself onto me.

The expression on his face wasn't one I was expecting, I expected to see at least a little pain but intead I saw an expression of pure joy and pleasure. It wasn't long before I was completely enveloped in a warm velvety sheath. He began to move back up until he was at the head of my cock and then came back down causing me to writhe in pleasure beneath him. The feeling was oh-so intense as he began to move faster and faster, the visual being just as good as the actual feeling. His cock was bobbing frantically as he bounced on my cock.From the moment that I entered him I felt I would explode, but I wanted prolong the experience as long as possible so I held off my orgasm. The room was filled with out moans and cries of ecstacy as we continued our love-making. I was now meeting him with each stroke, thrusting upwards as he came down upon my length.

"How's it feel Quinn?" He said, his voice a little husky.

"Ungg, S-s-so ... g-g-good." That was about all I could say, the rest were unintelligable moans while he continued riding my cock.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, the feeling was too intense, too strong, I was sure I'd come any moment. I reached for Galen's fully erect cock and began to stroke him, I didn't bother to try to make it last, I wanted him to come first! With a roar of pure pleasure, Galen's seed began to spurt out from his cock like a fountain, the first shot landing on my chin while the others landed on my chest. The feeling of his ass muscles squeezing me made it feel as though the cum was being sucked out of me, I cried out my release as I filled him with my own hot cream.

He collapsed on top of me then, we were both panting, lost in that post orgasmic bliss. I opened my eyes to see Galen staring down at me, he leant down and kissed my forehead gently.

"Th-th-that was i-i-incredible." I exclaimed.

"I agree." was his response.

"I-I love y-you G-G-Galen." I said, putting as much feeling into it as I could.

"I love you too, Quinn."

To be continued ...

12