Guardian Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge birthday cake with several candles was wheeled out. The pack broke out into a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. Everyone in attendance was singing. Rachel even caught sight of Lacey and a ball of fur she assumed as Davey between their mother's legs singing happily off key. After they were finished wishes were wished and the candles were blown out. The cake was removed to be served, drawing the immediate attention of the kids as they raced to secure as big a slice as they could handle. Their mothers racing after them to ensure the portions remained modest. Even Davey was bounding towards the surgery confection, happily scenting the sweetness with his heightened senses.

Brian and Natalie came forward with an envelope and a small box. Brian and Natalie kissed and congratulated Rachel and James received a warm hug from Brian and a wet kiss and a hug from Natalie.

"Oh my god! Mom! Dad! This is too much. James, they bought us a new car, an SUV. Thank you guys!" Rachel was bowled over when she opened the box and two sets of keys fell out. This was extremely generous.

"Honey its nothing. We have been saving for that thing ever since you were born. It's not every day we hand over our only daughter to be mated. Besides, you guys will need something rugged with a lot of cargo space to lug all that food and supplies up to the cabin." Brian said.

Cabin?

Yeah. I'll explain it all tomorrow.

"It also has seating for eight. You should have no trouble fitting two or three car seats in there. Hint, hint." Natalie said.

James just laughed as Rachel blushed profusely. Her parents were worse than his. Natalie was practically begging James to knock up Rachel. The first time she came into heat would be a marathon just to see how fast he could impregnate her. As virile and rugged as Wolfe men were reputed to be in the sack, James wondered if he could live up to the demands of four very demanding grandparents.

Rachel, do you think your mom is trying to say something to us baby?

You think? I'm surprised she hasn't pointed at my vagina with a giant sign that says 'This is where the babies come out!' If she gives us any more hints she will be narrating for us when we do procreate. I do want kids sweetie, a lot of kids. But Gods! My parents are far and away the worse. My mother obviously does not understand the concept of subtlety.

We'll just have to give them first dibs in babysitting rights. I'm afraid a cat fight would break out between our moms, otherwise. My mom is a tough cookie, but Natalie can definitely handle her own. But you have to admire their enthusiasm. They certainly are excited for us; I would hate to disappoint them. I say we head straight home and begin practicing. We definitely need to be prepared for when you come into heat. I would hate to be out of practice and shove it up your ass.

You aren't getting anywhere near my ass, buddy boy, at least not until I can stretch it out a little. Your cock would simply tear me open. One asshole is plenty for me, thank you. But I am looking forward to being alone with you tonight. I hope you aren't going to go easy on me tonight. Your little cock slut needs to be taken hard and ridden raw!

Rachel said this while sending several images of what she expected of James and his cock tonight. James closed his eyes with a groan. His self control was being severely tested and right now it was a test he wasn't fully prepared for. He was on the verge of letting his wolf take what he wanted, when his parents returned with a large envelope.

"Happy Birthday and happy mating you two. This is from us. Everything is already moved James. We had some omegas clean out your room while you were sleeping. They only had time to set up the bed, but we figured that was the important thing right now. Everything else can wait." Maggie said with a smile.

"James, what is she talking about? What's in the envelope?" Rachel asked.

"Open it and find out baby." James could not hide the smile or gleam in eyes.

Rachel proceeded to open the thick envelope and gasped at what she read.

"James it's a deed! Oh my God! They bought us a house," Rachel screamed.

  • COMMENTS
25 Comments
Sebella22Sebella22about 11 years ago
Ignore them

Ignore the others, I like this story. Yes the porn dialogue is a bit much but the story is good. Don't let others discourage you, if they don't like it well you weren't making them read it.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 12 years ago

i give up...i'm sorry i am just not connecting with this story...the porn dialogue is just too much...it was funny in the first chapter but it palled when i read the same dialogue theme in the next chapter...it's a good guess that the same thing will be repeated in all the sex scenes...*shudder*...just not my kind of writing...but good for you to have written some thing (and i mean it in a positive way, seriously)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ugh! So freakin cheesy!

That must seriously suck to flood the surface around you with cum every time you have sex, and then have to sleep in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

i have my own grammer problems so dont let anyone get u down. i love this story and i shall be reading the rest. keep going with it -ljm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is great so far!

I have been laughing so hard that i have tears running down my face!!! you definetely know how to portray images!!! i love it....i had to comment before continuing on in reading this....love it!! Lydia

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
South Mountain Pack Ch. 01 Alpha-heir finds his mate with best friend's sister.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories