Guardian Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************

Sometime during the early morning hours, while the world around them slept peacefully, James awoke to the feeling of Rachel's glorious mouth working frantically to resurrect his cock from the depths of an orgasmic graveyard. James marveled as Rachel relaxed her throat to allow his growing erection entrance. He quietly thanked his lucky stars and the Fates for granting him such a beautiful mate who was also a natural, wanton cock slut. He began to thrust gently in glorious harmony to her oral ministrations. James reached out to gently guide and caress Rachel's head as she continually bobbed up and down on his turgid erection. She seemed to instinctively know when James was close and quietly began to hum around his cock, sending a whole new battery of sensation to the pleasure center of his brain. With a final, gentle thrust James groaned as he allowed his orgasm to overtake his body. Rachel's throat continually closed and opened around the head of his sensitive cock, gently coaxing his seed to sate her voracious appetite.

With a final groan and a 'pop' Rachel allowed his cock to slip from the heavenly realm of her mouth. She smiled wickedly and winked as she made her towards James's mouth. Rachel quietly stalked over his prone form and stopped mere inches above his open mouth. She opened her mouth to offer him a portion of his own cum. As a single string of semen made its way into his awaiting mouth, Rachel quickly closed his mouth with hers; their tongues dueled lovingly with each other. Chasing and retreating into each other's mouth. Each savoring the sensations and unique flavors one had to offer the other. Gods, he never would tire of this woman. Everything about her overwhelmed his senses: her taste, her smell, everything seemed to tug and tease at every single synapse within his lust filled mind. She was wanton sexuality in its purest, most natural state. He thanked his fortunes to know that he could easily overdose upon her womanly offerings each day, every day, for the rest of eternity.

There was no rush this time. There would be no heated marathon to satisfy their selfish lust. This moment in time was for bonding; a mingling of their souls, there essence in the simplest and truest of meanings. This was not fucking, this was making love. Rachel allowed her lips to retreat from James and left a heated trail of kisses and caresses as she worked her way back towards her original destination. Rachel delighted in mapping every rippling muscle, every crease and crevice present on James's body. She was memorizing his frame, his body, storing this information for future reference and exploration. When she finally returned her attentions to the rigid mound of flesh bound between his thighs, his cock was as hard as he could ever remember it being. The head of his cock was leaking precum profusely as it sought to lubricate and gain entrance to that most sacred of places.

Rachel quietly went to her knees and raised her pussy above his cock. Her entrance was weeping silently as it waited to be entered. She slowly allowed the head of his cock entrance and allowed the slow sensations of feeling every sensual millimeter of his glorious cock as it pierced her core. When she was firmly seated and their pubis gently caressing one another, she lifted up and began to dance quietly and sensually upon his cock. He raised his torso and began to nurse gently upon her nipples; lapping and caressing the tender morsels until they were stiff with her own desire. As he continued to quietly kiss and caress her body, James began to thrust upward, meeting Rachel as she descended back, their pelvises grinding together in glorious coitus. But as all dances must go, their tempos inevitably increased until both were thrusting madly upon the other, driving the other to a new level of ecstasy. James paused in mid thrust to gain Rachel's attention. The two lovers looked at each other as they felt a magic claim them. Not wanting to break the silence or the magic of the moment, he spoke quietly to Rachel in her mind.

Rachel, my love, you have said that I know all of what you have to offer, yet you know nothing of me. What I offer you is all that I am. My knowledge, my memories, and my most intimate of fantasies I lay before you. I have marked you for my own and ask that you now mark me.

James bared his neck and with a single swipe of an elongated talon, opened a small wound between clavicle and throat on his right shoulder. His ruby essence began to trickle out in a small stream of blood.

Rachel, my most darling and cherished mate, drink of my blood, taste my essence and claim me as your own. Nothing will be hidden from you. I have neither the ability nor desire to keep anything from you. I want you to know all of me, both the good and the bad. Take my blood and with it my knowledge, my memories, my most intimate of truths are held within. Let us complete the circle of mating, solidifying our bond one to the other. Claim me and know all that I am.

With this last thought, Rachel found her teeth begin to lengthen and sharpen. She could feel new canines form as lupine fangs replaced human teeth. She looked upon the trickle of blood with renewed interest. A look of pure sanguine addiction came over her. Her eyes were bright and feral; specks of amber caught the light of mother Luna in her jaded eyes. Her inner wolf had risen to the surface, taking control of her actions. Her instincts motivated her body to lower her mouth and seal her sharpened fangs over her mate. She claimed him for her own, tasted his flesh and the sweet iron tang of his blood. In a moment she knew James. She saw his true self through her own eyes for the first time. Their souls melded in a moment of supreme clarity; there were no secrets between them. Each saw the other bared to a cosmic vision, naked and vulnerable to a knowing gaze. But there was no judgment; there was only understanding, contentment, and love. Their wolves recognized and accepted each other, laying with each other in eternal bliss. His wolf howled, calling to his mate; her wolf howled to answer his call.

Mine! Rachel thought with a renewed libido after such a spiritual awakening

Yours! Always Yours! James answered as he returned to thrusting madly into her now quivering cunt.

Their screams and moans gained in frequency and pitch until both reached peak, semen and vaginal fluid mixing and coating, white-washing every reachable surface. Both collapsed happy and satisfied, emotional giggles and moans escaped as they cuddled in the afterglow. Rachel licked lovingly at James's neck to close the wound opened in her claiming; her mark remained to signal others that he was hers and hers alone. Sleep came quickly to the bonded lovers, happy and content in one another's embrace.

************

Rachel woke to find James had slipped quietly from her embrace, the warmth of his vacancy still present; at least he hadn't wandered far. The first rays of a new day broke through the large bay window of their new home. She smelt the tantalizing aroma of searing bacon and hash browns wafting through the air, tempting and teasing the olfactory receptors in her nasal cavity. After a quick stop in the bathroom to refresh her mouth and to relieve a full bladder, Rachel quietly padded naked down the hallway. She entered a large great room with adjoining kitchen and dinette. The high cathedral ceilings made it seem much larger than it actually was. James stood quietly in boxer shorts, whistling to himself as he hovered over the stove, tending to their breakfast.

Gorgeous, sexy, has a massive cock, and he knows how to cook. I hit the jackpot baby! Maggie certainly raised you right. Looks like I won't have to train you that much after all; this makes my job a hell of a lot easier.

James chuckled at her little moment of female domination. He quietly placed a cup of fresh coffee in front of Rachel. She added milk and sugar to taste and then sipped at the caffeinated brew.

Mom recognizes wisdom in all things. Even simple things like cooking and cleaning. We Wolfe's are family men and we have to know how to provide for and keep our families. Our mates won't stand for us to be lazy slobs; we have to learn to carry our own weight. It is all a part of being an Alpha. We have to learn how to look after our own family before we look after the larger family: every member of the pack. My dad did not simply inherit his spot in the big house. He had to earn it. It is a long twelve year apprenticeship before the reigning Alpha abdicates to his successor. His father, my grandfather, wanted to make damn sure Dad knew what the hell he was doing before he handed over the reins. This tradition has carried on for as long as there has been a Wolfe clan. Our mates are our equals in all things; that includes the duties of the house and child rearing. Besides, since you now have official sanction to kick my ass whenever I get 'too big for my britches', I figure I need to work just that much harder to stay in your saving graces. I really like my ass; I don't need to have it tenderized too often, thank you very much. Plus I hear the fringe benefits for helping around the house can be quite pleasurable.

Yes, they are love. In fact, I see a bonus in your immediate future.

Rachel moved immediately to kneel before James. With a single, liquid movement that belied her experience, Rachel lowered his boxer briefs and seated his cock deep in her throat before James could even think to object. The pleasure was immediate and intense. James had to turn down the heat on the burners, lest he lose track of time and burn their food. Sweet Mother Luna! His girl knew how to suck cock. Rachel quickly built to a steady rhythm making use of her throat muscles to coax and caress the head of his very sensitive cock. James looked down at his cock hungry mate as she continued to service his staff with relish. He watched her mouth move up and down his rigid pole; the softness of her tongue running the length of the thick vein underneath. He caught her gaze as she continued to bob up and down; her eyes had taken on a feral look signaling her wolf had made her presence known.

Suddenly he felt her tongue wrap around his shaft...not just sliding to the side or along the base...it encompassed his girth like the most sensuous of gloves. Rachel's tongue had taken on a life of its own as he felt her tongue literally wrap around his girth like a boa threatening to constrict the essence from his bloated cock. The added movement of her tongue strangling his shaft coupled with her throat milking his sensitive head proved too much for James. He started to shudder as a massive orgasm took hold of his body. The trembling started in his toes and traveled up his legs and thighs were it merged chaotically in his groan. His cock bucked ferociously in Rachel's mouth as he erupted long and hard down her throat. James screamed and had to quickly grab the counter top lest he lose his balance as the orgasm continued to torment his body.

She was literally sucking the life out of his body as he felt his strength leave him; his knees buckling as he quickly sank the kitchen floor. Rachel never relinquished her prize but simply followed his movement until her face was buried in his crotch. One last spurt echoed the finality of the best blow job his twisted, perverted brain could ever hope to concoct. He was in an appropriate position as he felt compelled to fall down and worship this goddess before him. His mind was in blissful turmoil as his brain frantically struggled to restore order after the mental earthquake that had shaken his temporal foundation to its very core. James felt like every synapse and nerve ending had fired at once, leaving his body helpless to this gorgeous creature now kneeling before him. He was powerless before her sensuality and beauty.

Rachel released his cock with a loud 'pop' and proceeded to wash and clean every tender ridge of his wilting cock. When she finally lifted her head to hold his gaze, Rachel looked like the cat that had just eaten an entire bucket of cream. The smug look upon her face was all that needed to be said; she had rocked his world and opened his senses to a higher level of nirvana. There are no words in any language to describe the sheer transcendental experience witnessed here. A feeling so powerful there is no description; a sensation so unique it carries no name. But James had to say something, anything to express what he felt. He hoped beyond hope that by opening his mouth, the words would miraculously come forth; words that could fill pages of wanting, of pleasure, of the undying devotion he now felt for her. Instead what followed can only be described appropriately as 'babbling like a freaking idiot':

"What...how...Gods! Uh...Wow! My...tongue...good...boa...you...Fuck!"

(Shakespeare, eat your heart out.)

Rachel giggled and quickly put a finger over his lips to silence her poor man until his brain had a chance to catch up to the rest of him. After several minutes the haze lifted and James was once more able to focus with the mental acumen approaching sentient thought. When James felt he was able to place two consecutive words together without stumbling over himself and spraining his brain once more, he braved to open his mouth again.

"I guess I should cook breakfast more often, huh?" James said weakly.

Rachel broke down in a fit of laughter; James simply stared goofily at her with a look of complete contentment on his face. There is a supreme gratification in rendering your mate speechless she decided; to hear such a reply after several minutes of silence was priceless.

"How the hell did you do that?" he asked.

"I can't describe it. I let go of myself and followed my instinct. My girl did the rest." Rachel said proudly.

"Remind me to thank her personally when we finally meet in three days," James said.

"What happens in three days?" she asked.

"It's the full moon and it will be the first time you shift to wolf. We have a cabin up north about two hours that all Wolfe Alphas take their mates to; it is the most appropriate place to help newly turned mates shift. It is beautiful, secluded, and very private. It is the perfect place for your first transformation and ideal for you to get to know your girl personally. I have us staying there until the end of the month. Don't worry about school, everything has been arranged and we will be right on track when we return. This will give you plenty of opportunity to become comfortable in shifting between all three forms and develop your tracking and fighting skills.

As the future female Alpha you will need these to be an effective leader; they are essential during our monthly pack hunts and runs, helping to protect the other females and children, and helping me with official pack business when I take over at 30. Madam Alpha is an extremely important and honored role. You are not only helping to represent and protect the Wolfe clan and our local pack, but you become den mother to a pack of nearly 100 wolves. It all seems overwhelming right now, but trust me, when the time comes you will be a most formidable madam Alpha. I would dare say as intelligent and powerful as my mother," James said this reassuringly as he watched fear and doubt creep into her thoughts.

"But right now the important thing is getting ourselves fed so we can clean up and get things rolling for the day. We are already getting a late start because SOMEBODY had to disconnect the signals between my brain and the rest of my body with a blow job that would make a eunuch cum. I'm serious babe. I think I hurt my nuts with that last one. I hope they eventually fill out from their current raisin size. I would hate to deprive you of what, seems to me, is becoming your favorite snack," James chuckled as he turned his attention back to the food forgotten on the range.

"Damn right it's my new favorite snack! Your tasty spunk is better than a Mario protein power-up. I'm sorry baby. You have created a monster out of me. I have become a genuine cum junky for your seed. And I'm afraid withdrawal would have severe adverse affects to your health," Rachel said in a cautionary tone.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Note to self: never deny Rachel her protein 'snack'. The effects of which could be disastrous for me and my anatomy. I don't know babe. It will take all my self control to resist letting you blow me. I'm afraid you have me between my cock and a hard place," James snickered at his own joke.

Rachel rolled her eyes at James's lame pun.

"Ah! I see Dork Vader's ship has landed. I was wondering when I would be seeing him again. It never ceases to amaze me babe, how you can go from a walking Adonis, wanton sex god to Herschel Nerdenbaum, pocket protector emperor of all dorkdom in less than a blink of an eye. To think the years of practice it must have taken to develop such a power?" Rachel said sarcastically as she set place mats and flat wear at the island bar.

"I'm a natural babe. The dork side of the force is very strong in my family; it is only passed down between father and sons. My sons will be very powerful someday," James said simply as he dished large portions of eggs, hashed browns, and bacon on two plates. He placed these on the table.

"Oh dear Gods no! I'm going to have to keep the twins away from you. My only hope will be to have more daughters than sons to outweigh your evil deeds of dorkness," Rachel laughed as she buttered several pieces of toast as she retrieved them from the toaster.

She felt James step behind her and wrapped his massive arms around her tiny frame. He lowered his mouth and breathed heavily on her naked skin. His breath was wicked hot, but it made her shiver madly with desire. He began nibbling and caressing her ears and throat. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she felt her temperature spike and her pussy begin to flow.

"One can only hope if we do have daughters, they will be as lovely and intelligent as their mother," he whispered huskily into her ear.

James lowered his left hand to her searing heat, placing three fingers gently inside as he proceeded to masturbate his wife with wild abandon. With his right hand he pulled and teased Rachel's nipples roughly until they ached; Rachel gasped and moaned as he abused her sensitive nubs. God she was so turned on! She knew she wouldn't last long and, for once, she was grateful. James roughly rubbed his growing erection between her glorious ass cheeks as he rubbed and caressed her pleasure button. Within minutes of his caress, Rachel went off like a bottle rocket. Her orgasm rushed through her tiny body with a vengeance as she screeched and bucked wildly, fucking herself madly on James's fingers. James continued to gently hold Rachel as she gently floated down to Earth, careful to not let her fall. He lifted her easily into his arms and with a final sensuous kiss he placed her firmly in the seat next to him.

"What were we talking about?" she asked dreamily.

"It doesn't matter now. The only thing that is important is I was able to get a little payback for that glorious blow job. I will have to make final payment later," James said. Rachel smiled at what this entailed and was more than willing to collect.

As the young couple dug into their breakfast, they talked briefly about what was going to happen today and where they were going. After a quick shower and a tour of the house, James would take her back up to the mansion to show her around there. Afterwards they would go shopping for food and supplies that would help tide them over while up at the cabin. James explained the change required a lot of energy and would play havoc on her hormones for a couple of days. This equated to mass quantities of two things: food and sex. Rachel giggled and said she saw absolutely no problem with this. They would make another quick stop at Robert's office and sign the restraining order so it could be registered with the city council and police force; there was also some other paperwork his dad said needed to be addressed before they left. James said he wanted to take her on the tour of some of the company facilities and plants located nearby, but there was too much to see in one day; they would take a weekend and look around after they came back. He planned to be on the road to the cabin by early evening. James said they would need to make a couple of stops on the way; he said it was a final birthday surprise he was saving for today.