Guardian Wolf Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old gentleman, a man named Vasiley Volkov, was delighted to meet a fellow Russian there in the Netherlands. He had experienced much trouble learning Dutch over the few short years since he moved here...so different from their native tongue...and it was so nice to converse in Russian once more. Boris was delighted to regale the old man with stories that had happened since leaving Russia and what he had been doing since he also left. He explained what he went to school for and the gentleman thought that was very impressive indeed, but understood it was not what Boris loved to do or what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

Vasiley was very wise for his age; he had learned much living a life filled with uncertainty, doubt, hunger, and all manner of things that came with living under a communist regime. Vasiley tutored young Boris and spoke to him at length about needing to enjoy the things we have in life, for however long we may have them. Take what gifts and knowledge the Gods have given us and use them to the fullest. Vasiley could easily see that Boris was a natural and talented artist and should not waste his pursuits in a career chosen by his father. It was Boris's life...so naturally...it was Boris's choice.

Take him for example. Vasiley was also quite artistic growing up and he hoped to make a living as an artist. Now being an artist in the Soviet Union was not always a safe or practical pursuit in life. But a stone mason? Now that is a career that would still allow him a measure of artistic liberty and let him gain meaningful employment in the service of the state. Even the Soviet Union had a need and a desire for granite and marble; they needed people to cut and shape large pieces of rock into useful pieces for buildings and sculptures. Plainly put...the path to one's ultimate pursuit in life is not always the clearest. The Gods gave us these talents; apply them to whatever trade we pursue.

Boris was so intrigued by the artistic septuagenarian and he pleaded with the elderly Vasiley to allow Boris to buy him a late supper and a beer at the local GaustHaus further across the Liedesplein. Vasiley had little recourse but to graciously accept. The two dined at a local restaurant and pub called the Boar's Head after closing the tattoo parlor for the evening. They ate heartily on a rich lamb stew and dark rye bread with plenty of fresh butter. The talk lasted well past the pub's closing time and Boris had to help the much inebriated septuagenarian home to bed. Before they parted for the night and before Vasiley drifted to sleep off the large quantity of Ale he had consumed, he asked Boris to return tomorrow so they could speak again at length. Boris happily agreed.

In short Boris requested and received an opportunity to work for Vasiley and to learn how to become a tattoo artist. He spent the next six months watching and learning at Vasiley's side; much like an apprentice watching the master. They were the happiest six months for Boris since leaving his beloved homeland. Unfortunately things were terminated too quickly when Vasiley died suddenly, but peacefully in his sleep. Boris chose to make the journey to Georgia and bury his new friend alongside his wife and children, long since dead. It was a quiet yet dignified funeral as they lowered the old stone carver into the ground. Boris was the only mourner there and openly shed tears for the departed man he came to see as a surrogate father. Vasiley, having no relatives, left what remained of his earthly possessions to his friend Boris and bid him to follow his heart and his dreams. Boris chose to sell the tattoo shop and leave the Netherlands. Despite his fondness for the country, it was not to be his home. He moved back to Germany and six months later he met his beloved Samantha.

************

Boris was sitting in his typical spot working on a woman's back who was naked from the waist up. Fearing Boris may make a mistake on the tattoo if anyone said anything Samantha reached out to Boris in her mind, alerting him that they had company. Boris was just finishing the outline to what would become quite a large and intricate dragon when it was finished.

"All right Elizabeth, I have finished the outline of the dragon. I think we should stop for the day to give your skin a chance to rest and heal. I will see you in the morning, if that's okay with you," Boris said with a slight Russian accent as he cleaned and disinfected the area he had just been working on.

He took a large piece of protective plastic and adhered over the tattoo to keep the work he had spent the last few hours working on water proof. After he was finished he helped Elizabeth off of the tattoo table she had been laying on for the past several hours. When the woman first stood and saw she had an audience, she was momentarily embarrassed until she recognized James. James immediately brightened and embraced the woman in a giant hug. Remembering his mate and his manners, he turned to Rachel for introductions.

"Babe, I would like to introduce you to Elizabeth Rothmoore of the Archer Clan," James said happily, as he hugged the woman once more.

Rachel took a moment longer to evaluate the beautiful woman. She stood half a head taller than she at 5'7". She had long hair that fell past her shoulders and was blacker than a raven's feather. Her large breasts, still exposed to the open air, were at least a large D, if not larger. Her nipples bore rings that were evidently not clamps; they were pierced through her areola, just behind the nipple itself. Elizabeth had several piercings in her ears, a nose ring through her septum, and a large navel ring bearing skull and crossbones. Despite her somewhat rough exterior, Rachel could easily see the woman was exceptionally beautiful.

"Rachel! It's so nice to finally meet you. James has spoken so fondly of you when last I saw him and I am glad to know that he is finally mated. He was in dire need of a good female to keep his big ass in line," Elizabeth said as she walked towards the shorter Rachel, embracing her in a crushing hug.

Rachel's face was pressed firmly within Elizabeth's breasts as they hugged and Rachel was surprised at the wonderful scent this woman was emitting; a mixture of lavender and honeysuckle; the aroma was intoxicating and all Rachel wanted to do at that moment was latch on to one of Elizabeth's nipples with her mouth. Elizabeth noticed their predicament and quickly stepped away, embarrassed for forgetting her place and her attire. Both women flushed crimson and were momentarily unaware of the audience around them.

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Just let me go get my T-shirt. Again, it's nice to meet you," Elizabeth said slightly embarrassed.

"Don't be," Rachel said with a grin, still blushing from the arousing embrace.

"You are not the first naked female I have seen since being around my mate, and you won't be the last I sure. I need to start getting used to public nudity. By the way, I love the nipple piercings," Rachel said.

"Thank you. Harland absolutely insisted I get them, even though I am still nursing our triplets. Boris was able to surgically align the holes with a laser to avoid my mammary glands, allowing me to still nurse. It drives Harland absolutely crazy being able to pull on my nipples during sex, and truth be told, it makes the orgasms that much more intense," Elizabeth said as she picked up her T-shirt.

As Elizabeth proceeded to put her T-shirt and leather jacket back on, Samantha came up and embraced the lovely female wolf and kissed her lovingly on the lips. One could clearly see both females' tongues exploring the other one's mouth. Obviously there was a history between these two women. Boris stood and looked upon his wife and Elizabeth in a Sapphic embrace with an amused look on his face. James and Rachel stood next to him momentarily taken aback but quickly recovered when they saw Boris give them a sly wink.

"Достаточно! Вы небольшие лисицы!, (Enough! You little vixens)" scolded a laughing Boris, "I have told you many times my little slut that you are not to kiss the customers during work hours. What would poor Harland say if he came in here now and saw you two locked in a passionate embrace, eh?"

"I think my husband would become jealous of Samantha and would punish me severely for being so forthright with a friend's mate. Maybe he would tie me to my favorite saw-horse and whip my ass raw with a riding crop while he took me from behind with his giant cock." Elizabeth said with a grin as she grabbed Samantha's ass, eliciting an excited gasp.

"That he would, but I doubt very much it would be punishment. You and my mate are so alike, mistaking punishment for pleasure, and pleasure fore even more pleasure. How can a man sufficiently punish his mate's infractions if all she does is cum at the feel of paddle across her ass?"

"You could bend me over and take my ass with your giant cock right now, if you wish baby. That would be severe punishment for me," Samantha said in her most contrite voice, even as she was trying not to laugh at her mate. She shook her ass enticingly at Boris, eliciting a lustful growl from her mate.

"I think not. I think I have been too lenient on you today my little slut. Perhaps I should just keep those nipple clamps on you all night and tie you to the bed and to ensure that you cannot orgasm tonight. Maybe if you go at least a single night without coming, it may remind you to be more discreet in your amorous affections, eh?" Boris said.

This did cause Samantha to frown, but she stuck out her tongue in defiance to her mate. Boris was about to cross the room and spank her ass silly when a baby's cry broke the mood; seconds later a second cry was added to that of the first.

"It sounds like my boys are awake. They are probably hungry my love. Would you mind going and seeing to their needs while I attend to our friends James and Rachel? They have been waiting so patiently here while you suck face with your girlfriend," Boris said.

"Yes dear. It's time to for them to get up anyway. I want to make sure they are tired enough for bed later tonight. Maybe if we take them for a long walk it will ensure they will not interrupt us this evening," Samantha said as she headed towards the stair well that led to the apartment above.

"Would you like some help Sam? My breasts need relieving from this morning. Our boys and my husband drained me dry but they are nice and full again. They are starting to become painful," Elizabeth said.

"Sounds great Liz. I'm sure the boys will enjoy a little variety today," Samantha said with a wicked grin as she pulled her friend upstairs.

"And remember! You girls are to feed our boys only! I don't want to come upstairs and find you two feeding on each other's pussy like I did the other day. If I do, I will tell Harland and I will make certain that he spanks your ass severely," Boris said. Both women simply stuck their tongues out and giggled as they headed upstairs to attend to the infants.

"And you are to put those blasted nipple clamps back on after their feeding. You are still being punished for yesterday, you little wench," Boris shouted up the stairwell after them. An audible groan could be heard from Samantha as she considered having the clamps on her tits for the rest of the night.

Boris turned and walked back to the teenage couple smiling and shaking his head. "Что я собираюсь делать с нею? (What am I going to do with her?)," he asked himself as he walked over to shake James and Rachel's hands.

"All you can do is love her, and spank the shit out of her when she's bad," James said with a laugh.

"That's the problem James. She enjoys it too much," Boris said answering with a laugh of his own.

"Oh! Forgive me Rachel. Where are my manners? I am Boris Viktorovich Kirov at your humble service," Boris said with a flamboyant bow.

Rachel couldn't help but laugh from such a gallant display of chivalry. Her brain was still trying to process all that she had seen and heard so far since arriving.

"What is with those two?" Rachel asked, eager to know why the women were so openly involved, especially with Samantha's mate there.

"Those two have been friends for many years. Elizabeth helped raise Samantha after her parents were killed. She is very much like an older sister to my mate. But in recent years their relationship has moved into the realm of carnal delight. They are often paired together when they are in heat and we men are indisposed at the cabin. Elizabeth and Samantha are very open about their relationship and affection for one another. Her mate Harland and I understand their loving connection and do nothing to discourage such a thing. Besides, it is especially hot when we take our mates together. We cannot and would not sleep with each other's mates, but it is certainly delightful watching as another couple...well couple. The group punishment sessions we hold once a month are exceptionally enjoyable for all. I think they are my Samantha and Elizabeth's personal favorites," Boris said with a shake of his head.

"I would think that the need for lesbian encounters would only be necessary during times when the males are unavailable," Rachel said.

"Normally this is true for most females. They use such Sapphic opportunities to relieve pent up sexual need during time of heat only. But for some, who have become especially close, they continue their relationships even after their mates return. Ours are such a pair. So are your mother and Aunt Camille, if I am not mistaken James," Boris said.

James turned crimson and covered his face in his hair from Rachel's critical stare.

"Why am I not surprised about Maggie and Cami?" Rachel said as she elbowed her mate in the ribs.

This caused Boris to laugh uproariously as he went to fetch his digital camera. He was still laughing and giggling as he rummaged underneath the counter top looking for some needed attachment.

"Okay...uh-hem...Rachel, if you please, would you uncover your neck and hold your hair in the front so I may have a clear shot of your neck. I want to determine the best place to put your tattoo," Boris said as he directed Rachel to turn around.

Rachel did as Boris asked and turned around, moving her long brown ringlets to the front, revealing her milky white flesh. James watched Boris as he took several shots of his wife's neck in order to get the best picture as possible. When he was finished, Boris walked over to his laptop computer and uploaded the pictures into a temporary folder marked "Tattoos".

"What are you doing?" Rachel asked.

"I wrote this program to use with my tattooing. It offers the customer to see several different tattoos with several variations of the area of skin of their choosing. This way a customer may choose to get the tattoo or not, without having to work with a stencil. I call the program simply "Ink" and it has grown in popularity among the local shops. Your father offered to distribute the software worldwide whenever I choose; I am seriously considering it, assuming there is a large enough market for such software. Do you think it would be a good thing to do so?" Boris said, asking no one in particular.

"I think there would be a very large market for such software, especially considering how specialized the market is and how customizable the actual software is. I could very easily see every tattoo parlor in the world with a version of your software," James said, obviously impressed with his friend's creativity and ingenuity.

"Here, let me show you how it works," Boris said.

Boris loaded the program and then opened the temporary folder containing the pictures of Rachel. He selected the best one, clicking and dragging the photo to a work space within the program.

"Now I have several standard tattoos that I have programed into the software, you know: your basic skulls, snakes, flowers, and hearts that say "Mom". This also allows an artist to upload his own stencils to color and customize to his liking. All the renderings are in 3D using my own rendering software I also wrote. This allows a two dimensional tattoo to be seen in three dimensions, giving the customer a more realistic interpretation of their intended tattoo. It really makes the drawings stand out and become more lifelike," he said.

Boris proceeded to bring up several different tattoos, all in three dimensions, allowing the teens to see all the choices available. He then loaded the standard double ring tattoo that James and Rachel were planning on getting.

"So here is the basic template for the double ring tattoo that is quite popular with newly mated couples. From here we can customize it to include different styles, fonts, even pictures if you like. And then we can apply them to your picture to see which style fits you best," Boris said as he applied different variations of the double ring tattoo to the picture of Rachel's neck.

Rachel and James were thoroughly impressed. The technology was fantastic, allowing them to customize the rings and then see how they would look on Rachel. They finally chose a very feminine pair of rings with Gaelic runes surrounding James and Rachel's names. Their date of mating was also inscribe on the inside of the ring.

"Looks awesome Bo-Bo! That software is fantastic," a voice said behind them. James and Rachel turned around to see Thumper smiling at the pair, followed slowly by a waddling Amy.

"She is already if you want to start on her tattoo and I will prep James as well. Or would you want to have Samantha or Thumper do the piercing first?" Boris asked as he looked questioningly at Rachel.

"I think I want to get the scary part done first. I don't think I will have the nerve to go through the piercing after the tattoo. Let's get the hard part over first and then move on to the tattoo," Rachel said, slightly shaking from the nerves she was feeling.

"It will be just fine babe, there is nothing to worry about," James said as he wrapped his strong arms around his mate, Rachel instantly melting into his warm embrace.

"I would feel much better if you were getting pierced as well," Rachel said.

This surprised but delighted James. He had not seriously considered piercings himself, but if that is what his Rachel wanted, he was more than willing to do so.

"Absolutely! What would you like to see pierced?" James asked.

"Honestly your cock. But I figure that would do more harm than good and could prove detrimental to the mechanics of having sex," Rachel said with a smile as she watched her mate visibly wince at the thought of putting holes in his cock.

"But, seriously, I think it would be hot if you pierced your nipples. I would love something to latch on to and tug with my teeth during sex. I imagine the sensations would be awesome," Rachel said. She was becoming visibly aroused with the images of she and James having sex and she pulling on his nipple rings during the height of orgasm, extending and heightening the sensations.

"It's a deal. Besides, it's only fair that I get something pierced," James said.

"Good choice man. Actually it does make the sex even more fantastic, see!" Boris said as he pulled up his shirt to expose his own nipples pierced with large hoops.

"Damn. All right then. I guess I have run out of options then," James said laughing as he pulled his long hair to the side so Boris could take pictures.

Thumper escorted Rachel to an adjacent chair were he would perform the piercings. Rachel felt the reality hit home as she watched Thumper slip on a pair of surgical latex gloves with an audible "snap". Suddenly she was wishing someone was holding her hand; answering her silent prayer, Amy grasped her right hand and caressed her head with her left, softly reassuring Rachel that all would be just fine. She was astonished as she watched Thumper clinically remove her boots, then her pants, and then the small and sodden thong panties from her body. He did not even flinch or make a remark as to how wet and aroused Rachel was at this point. He simply looked at her reassuringly as he proceeded to mark the point of insertion for her navel ring with a grease pen.