Guardian's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Hell's Guardian claims a new pet.
3.6k words
4.3
52.9k
20
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talabrina screamed in a combination of fear and pain as the mist swirled around them twisting helplessly in Cerberus' grasp. The two cocks stretched and tore her tight cunt as he mercilessly fucked her harder though the tight ring of her ass had adjusted to his thick cock. The thought of being dragged into hell without her magic terrified her and would leave her defenseless. She still had her battle skill but without her magic demons would be much harder to kill. She was a high priestess and used demons like dogs to carry out her bidding there was no telling what they might try to do to her in their own domain.

The cocks continued to pummel her depths as he raped her relentlessly while she struggled beneath him to free herself. As the mist slowly started to clear the screams were the first thing she noticed horrifying shrieks of pain and anguish that filled her ears left her trembling. Her deep crimson eyes wide with fear and pain took in the scene around her as he continued to savagely thrust the two cocks deeper tearing into her tight cunt with brutal force. They had appeared on a dusty red plain filled in some places with large jagged rocks. A hot winds swept over the plain blowing red dust into her long tangled white locks. She arched her back twisting in his grasp as she shrieked with fear her eyes catching a movement from somewhere to her left.

Her eyes widened further at the sight of the horrid demons watching and her screams rose in pitch as the knots inside her tight holes began to swell while he fucked her more brutally slamming deep with each thrust almost as if he were losing control. Once the knots had tied her to him she felt the boiling seed begin spraying inside her splashing against her battered walls and tossed her head with a savage shriek as he roared his pleasure above her. There was nothing she could do to free herself at the moment and she twisted under him her screams dying to groans of pain as he leaned over her. She felt his long tongue drag roughly over her neck as he whispered softly in her ear.

" You are mine now priestess. Learn quickly that your place is at my side for you will remain powerless until you accept me as your mate and Master. I think my pet it is time for your first lesson."

Cerberus leaned over his new mate dragging one tongue over her neck as his left head whispered in her ear. He could see the demons in the pits eager for new sport and believed that some time with them might teach her well her place. He waited enjoying the feel of her squirming beneath him until the swollen knots of all three cocks had shrunk some and pulled himself free of her stretching her tight cunt and torn ass around him. He took a moment to enjoy the scream of pain feeding off it before he rose to his feet towering over her his black skin glistening with the sweat of his lusts.

He reached down as she attempted to scoot away grabbing both arms in a vice like grip he allowed his wickedly sharp claws to dig into her flesh. He knew she would fight them he would enjoy watching her fight only to lose to the demons that waited in the pits. He watched the demons licking their lips at the prospect of the new toy and made sure with a look that they knew the limits. She was not to be marred or killed they could pierce her if they chose but were not allowed to leave scars upon his pet. He grinned down at the struggling drow as she fought to free herself from his grasp and shook all three of his heads. He stepped forward pushing her to the very edge of the pit growling down at her as he let her go with a small push letting the loosened dirt and gravel slide beneath her feet to drag her down into the pit. Chuckling wickedly he watched the shocked look in her eyes as she struggled to find purchase upon the sliding fall of debris.

Talabrina screeched in pain as he pulled the shrinking knots free of her thighs holes tearing them slightly. She was gasping for breath fighting off the pain in her abused body. As he towered above her she began to scoot back from him narrowing her deep ruby gaze upon him filled with hatred. She screamed in outrage as he reached down grabbing her arms as she attempted to fight him off he lifted her easily from the ground her toes barely touching the earth. She twisted struggling in his grasp as the sharp claws dug into her flesh and watched the grin that spread across his face while he shook his heads. Her deep set eyes widened and she arched her back with a scream of fear as he stepped toward the pits releasing her with a slight push.

The gravel under her feet instantly began to slide dragging her down the embanked slope toward the demons below and no matter how hard she tried to scramble back up the land slide slowly pulled her deeper into the pits. Fear drove a cold spike through her heart at what these things might do shrieking useless curses at the beast above her as she fought the slide. She screamed again when she felt a large clawed hand grabbing at her right ankle. She knew she couldn't kick the hand away without losing what little footing she had. Long toned legs of ebony continued to scramble for purchase her long white curls dancing on the hot breeze as she frantically searched her mind for an option. She felt the clawed hand grabbing for her ankle again and realized she had only one chance. She threw her weight into a backward slide letting the tumbling gravel carry her as she twisted.

The demon's surprise aided her, her small foot connecting solidly with its face her weight driving the creature to the ground.. She dove into a roll as soon as the creature landed heavily beneath her one tiny hand grasped a dagger from the demons belt as she rolled slipping through the grasping claws of the other demons. Stopping her roll she came to her feet with her back against the opposite wall of the pit the small dagger in one slender ebony hand and a wide ring of demons leering at her as she spoke.

"You will not find it so easy to catch me Beast. You and your demons will pay dearly for this outrage and I shall enjoy each scream of anguish from your lips. You Beast I will save for last and kill slowly over the next few weeks."

"Brave words coming from a woman in the pits of hell ringed with demons on every side. I must say my slut I am impressed you have managed to arm yourself against them but let us see who wins out the coming battle shall we."

Cerberus chuckled as he spoke his dark glittering eyes locked upon his new pet as he looked down upon her. She was lovely her ebony flesh shimmering under the dull lighting with her nipples pert upon firm globes. Even naked before a horde of demons she still had spirit. He was indeed impressed with the skill she had shown so far and wondered how many of his minions she could manage to kill before they defeated her. He crossed his arms over his broad chest watching as his minions began to close the ring around her. She might prove to be a most fitting mate for his side but he would force her submission to him one way or another.

He began to let his mind wander through other options ways that he might use to teach this priestess her place at his feet. He had watched the ease with which she had moved using the change of direction to her advantage as she slide down the embankment. He had been surprised with the stealth she had in stealing the dagger from the guard's belt as she rolled toward the back wall. He was not sure now if it would help her or not but he would soon see what skill she possessed. An evil chuckle drifted from his lips as ten demons began to close upon their prey licking their evil black lips with glee.

The malicious looks within their black glittering eyes told Cerberus that this little drow would not have an easy time surviving what these demons would do to her. He watches as a few gave lewd stroke of massive thick cocks leering at his pet while stepping closer. His own eyes widened a moment as he watched the petite drow explode into motion catching his minions completely off guard. He was surprised when she began to deplete the numbers facing her with relative ease. One by one demons fell to the tiny dagger in a small dark hand until only three remained backing cautiously away. Wrapping his fingers around the long hidden length of his chain whip he waited for the perfect moment to strike and whip the dagger from her hand.

Talabrina growled softly as the beast above her spoke her mind centering upon the task before her. She felt her instincts taking over as the malicious creatures began to close the ring around her some stroking at their cocks in anticipation. Her dark ruby eyes grew cold an evil smile slowly curling upon her lips while she shifted her weight ever so slightly. She waited as the ring closed upon her watching the shift in their beady black eyes change from caution to malicious glee thinking she was easy prey. As the demon on her left got close enough she moved swiftly like a striking snake lashing the dagger across its throat catching the rest off guard.

Using their surprise against them she spun down along the line slashing throats as she moved with ease their own shock keeping them easy targets for her blade. Muscles toned through years of training moved with ease as she twisted taking out one after another of the shocked demons. She had nearly cleared the battle field when she felt something strike the hand holding the dagger. A sharp pain swirled down her arm forcing her to drop the weapon to the ground startling the demons even more as they backed cautiously away.

She caste her eyes upward glowering at the smirking beast above her seeing the chain whip that now dangled form one of his clawed hands a whip she hadn't seen before. She growled softly her attention momentarily diverted she had just turned back toward the demons that remained when she felt something slam into her knocking her against the wall and forcing the air from her lungs. A grey mist clouded her vision from the impact of her head upon the stone her deep crimson gaze watering. She shook her head trying to clear it as she felt the clawed hands grabbing at her as she fought weakly against them struggling for breath. Her small hands clawed at the demons caught against the wall as they overwhelmed her forcing her down upon some type of wooden frame. She caught her breath gathering her wits as she felt her wrists and ankles cruelly bound spreading her eagle before the few creatures that remained.

Cerberus enjoyed the shocked look the little priestess gave him watching her eyes narrow upon him in pure hatred he knew she would make the perfect mate for him. He let her see the whip he had used keeping her attention on him while his minions closed upon her the smirk curling at his lips he knew would drive her into a rage. It would be a helpless rage for his demons had her one tackling her slamming her small frame into the stone wall of the pit. He knew she would be taken easily as he heard the hiss of breath that left her lung the sound of her head hitting the wall hard enough to make him wince. He watched with pride as they used the moment of senselessness to drag her to the rack and begin tying her down upon it spreading her wide exposing her pulling her legs painfully wide. He knew that rack would be used to add to her pain that his minions would show her what hell was and make her grateful for their lord's touch.

He licked his lips at the sight of the ebony folds glistening like a flower covered in morning dew and fused the triple cocks into one long massive cock. He would enjoy watching his minions wear her down before he broke his little pet. His chuckled rolled across the plains as he stepped up to the edge of the pit reaching down one clawed hand to stroke the thick massive length of his cock as his minions began to prepare. He watched as they gathered the long tray of needles they would pierce her with the whips that would beat her until she submitted. He would relish each scream when they allowed her to scream would take pleasure in the pain they would give her as they used her. His tall muscular form glistened in the ever twilight of hell as he watched clawed hand keeping the thick shaft pulsing and ready as she strained at the bonds that held her. The evil smile spread across his lips as he heard the first crank of the rack wheel and his pets's first scream.

As she managed to gather her wits once more she realized she had been tied to some sort of wooden frame her legs cruelly spread to the point of aching. A snarl curled upon her ebony lips as she arched her back straining against the roped that held her in hopes of snapping them. Her fiery gaze landed upon the beast at the rim of the pit as he chuckled her eyes widening in surprise as she watched the three cocks fuse into one long tortuous looking member. She could hear the others moving around her canting her head to one side she watched them pull out a tray of vicious looking devices and whips. A snarl issued from her throat as she twisted helplessly upon the frame straining to snap the roped that bound her only to feel them tighten cruelly upon her flesh.

The malicious glee she could see in the demons eyes infuriated her as she took a breath to hurl a curse upon them she felt her body pulled in the four directions. The breath came out a scream of pain as the wheels turned stretching her slender frame out across the rack. Her breathing quickened as the joints of her body strained with each pull pain flaring through her body while she tossed her head squirming helplessly. When the pulling finally stopped and she was able to catch her breath she heard muttering in some strange language around her she tried turning her head only to feel clawed hands grab a rough hold forcing her head to tilt backward. She growled feeling wood locking around her throat and forehead not allowing her to move her head. All she could see was a thick hard cock dangling before her eyes as the device was locked in place upon the wooden rack.

The demon stepped back laughing as she squirmed and snarled viciously. Stretched painfully out unable to move she felt the clawed hands that began to slide over her slender hips and up along her firm ebony mounds. When those hands took a rough mauling hold upon her breasts she arched her back screaming in rage pulling helplessly at the bonds that held her. It was then that the thick hard demon cock returned this time forced into her open screaming mouth muffling her cries and sliding over her tongue. She retched at the taste trying in vain to pull her head away as the demon above her began forcing the thick shaft toward her throat.

She had no time to think as she felt another demon move between her helplessly spread thighs one clawed hand rubbing over the exposed cunt and dipping a finger deep into her. Her crimson eyes widened trying to scream as the demon taking her mouth thrust suddenly forward burying his cock into her helpless throat. She choked gagging upon the thick head as she felt a second cock slammed deep into her tight cunt tearing into the soft walls while clawed hands began to pluck at her nipples.

As he watched his minions moving around the bound helpless female Cerberus felt his blood beginning to heat as he had not felt in ages. The sight of the ebony woman stretched out upon the rack head locked in a tilted back position had his cock throbbing to savage her depths. He watched with pride as one stepped in front of that beautiful dark elven face the other stepping between firm lush thighs and three pairs of vicious hands began to maul her lovely dark breasts. He had to chuckle as one minion used her scream of outrage as an opportunity to force his thick cock deep into her waiting mouth. There would be nothing she could do to stop them they would fuck her senseless torture her to their pleasure it would be a while before they let her beg.

He started down the embankment as the second demon force its thick studded cock into the sweet dark pussy showing no mercy as he thrust deeply. Cerberus watched with pleasure as the third demon grumbling began to pluck at the small black nipples forcing them to harden under its claws. Nodding to the demon he took a firm hold upon his chain whip watching as the demons went to work upon the helpless form of the dark elven slut. He stepped closer raising the whip in one clawed hand as he stroked his cock with the other waiting for the perfect opportunity to begin. The two demons began a fast hard rhythm fucking the dark elf with such savagery while the third picked up a long needle strung with a silver ring.

Once the demon's hands were out of the way Cerberus sent the whip lashing out three times striking each nipple and then the belly just to hear her choke upon the cock that raped her throat. He continued the lashings over the trapped form watching the welts appear upon the succulent flesh knowing it would darken with bruises. The whipping stopped long enough for the third demon to force the needle through both pert nipples piercing them and sliding the silver rings through. With one arcane word Cerberus sealed the rings and returned to whipping his new pet. Soon he promised himself she would choke upon her master's cock.

Talabrina twisted helplessly gagging against the thick head that forced its way deeper into her throat as the second cock speared her tight cunt ruthlessly forced deep with demonic strength. Unable to see anything but the vile belly of the demon as he raped her throat she heard the footsteps of the beast down the embankment. She squirmed feeling the thrusting begin to savage her throat and her tight cunt as claws plucked the nipples into tight marbles of flesh. Arching her back she fought the hold of the ropes her body taunt as a bowstring upon the rack. Fighting for breath she felt the first lash of the whip land upon her pert nipple the chain link sending sparks of pain through her flesh.

She felt the second lash land upon the other nipple the thrusting of the cocks within her mouth and pussy growing more brutal relentless in the pounding as the lash landed once more upon her belly she choked upon the cock in her throat. Her deep red eyes widened her back arching as a muffled shriek of pain drifted around the cock in her mouth feeling the needle slowly forced through each hardened nipple the cold silver sliding through. When she heard the single word from the beasts lips she felt the rings heat a moment before the chain whip began to rain down upon her slender frame leaving behind throbbing welts long ebony flesh.

She twisted upon the rack the brutal rape of her slender throat and silken folds seemed to continue for hours each thrust growing harder faster than the last as the whip licked at her skin. Then she felt the one above her slam his thick member fully down her throat growling as he exploded into her throat drowning her in demon seed she was forced to swallow convulsively around him as the second one slammed deeper into the battered pussy and came hard with a deep groan. Words began to drift into her hazed mind as seed bubbled down over her delicate face.

Squirming helplessly sputtering against the flow of seed down her throat retching as her stomach tried to heave it back up. Her nipples throbbed painfully the welts upon her supple flesh aching she felt the ropes pulling again the sound of the wheel cranking tighter and choked on a scream of pain as her body was pulled tighter in all directions. When the demon pulled from her throat she groaned in pain heaving and gasping for air her slender form trembling upon the wooden frame she watched the beast approach her his voice like gravel upon her nerves.

"Did you enjoy that my pet the feel of those cock having their way with you. There are many more demons in my realm who would enjoy such a luscious body. Submit to me surrender and beg, slut , for my mercy or you will learn to crave my touch." (to be continued)