Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper Pete, harder. I don't care about speed, but I want your cock buried as deep as you can!"

I did as she asked and slowed my pace just a bit, but instead made sure every stroke inside her was as deep as I could make it. I kept the same pace, in and out, in and out for at least thirty or forty rotations and each time I went in I felt her pussy becoming tighter and tighter. Until her breathing stopped and I felt her hovering on the brink of her orgasm. I moved my head just a little lower and bit one of her nipples while I shoved my cock once more forcefully into her sopping wet pussy. She came, again. Only this time she cried out louder than I had ever heard her scream before.

"Yes, yes yes yes yes yes, PETE, YES! FUCK ME, YES! Faster now, faster!"

Her pussy clamped down on me and I had to make an effort to keep pounding on her. As she was riding her orgasm I started pounding, faster and faster while still trying to keep my thrusts as deep as I could. Every time I buried my cock into her pussy I heard her reach another high. Soon I felt a familiar contracting in my balls, a tightening of the muscles announcing my oncoming orgasm.

"I'm. Going. To cum now. Emma. Shall I pull out?" I puffed between thrusts.

"Don't. You. Dare." Emma panted in between the assault on her sopping wet pussy.

That was all I needed. I let out a groan and came inside of Emma Watson. Stream after stream of cum poured into her pussy. My juices mixing with her own, creating a sopping hot stream of liquid that made movement only more pleasurable. As I spurted my first blast, I moved deep into her and she placed her legs around me once more, pulling me deep into her. I closed my eyes and the only thing that existed in the world for a few moments were my cock, Emma Watson's pussy and the fact that the latter had the former tightly in a grip, milking it for every drop of cum.

As I came down from my own orgasm, I looked into her eyes, tears had formed in the centre but her eyes shone with joy.

"God Emma, that was incredible."

"Yeah it was. Can we do that again sometime?"

"Sure."

"But next time sir, I want you to take charge again."

As our mixed cum juices leaked from Emma Watson's thoroughly pounded pussy, I wondered if this could get even more interesting.

*****

Note from the writer: Feel free to comment, criticize, praise, send me cookies and all that. Yes, I know the sex scene was long. But it's how I like to picture them.