Guarding Emma Watson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clubsoda79
Clubsoda79
126 Followers

"Where on earth did you learn to do these things?" I asked incredulous.

"As I said earlier, some pornstar named Sasha," Emma answered as she looked at me with an accomplished look on her face. "She performed in a number of videos and seemed to do all kinds of things and seemed to enjoy them all."

"I think I know who you speak of," I replied as the name Sasha Gray came to mind.

"There are some other things she did that I want to try though," Emma said as she moved forward and laid her head against my shoulder.

I moved my left hand around her and started to gently caress her side. She got goosebumps as I did so. So I grabbed another one of the clean towels and draped it around us while holding her against me.

Neither of us spoke for few minutes until my cell phone chimed again. I looked at it and noticed Emma's first appointment was due in an hour.

"We need to get going Emma," I spoke softly

"Hmm, can't I stay here for a while longer?" as she hugged me.

I chuckled as I hugged her back.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked.

"I've got a pretty tight schedule with the release of the movie coming up." Emma replied.

"So you'll be seeing the rest of the cast a lot?" I asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Perhaps..." I hesitated for a second and Emma lifted her head to look at me questioningly.

"Perhaps we could invite a friend over for dinner sometime?"

Emma moved to sit next to me and looked at me with a thoughtful look.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Ehm, I mean dinner. You know a few drinks, some food, and pleasant conversation... those things. But somewhere without 25 other people present. Just some friends, having dinner."

Emma stood up and walked to her bathrobe and clothed herself. As she turned to face me I had followed her lead and was getting dressed myself. She seated herself on one of the dry sofas and watched me getting dressed.

"Pete," Emma started and waited for my attention.

I started buttoning my shirt and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"I... It's only been a few days since I broke up with Will, but it's not like he and I had anything serious going on the last few months..." Emma seemed to be unable to find her words. Something I was not really accustomed to. So I finished my shirt, gathered the towels in a heap, threw them in the box for cleaning and moved towards her. As I stood before her I squatted before her and looked into her eyes.

"Hey, I'm YOUR bodyguard Emma, before anything else; it's my job to look out for YOU. And all of this," I gestured towards the room. "All of this is extra. So please, if there is anything I can do for you..."

Emma turned her eyes away from me and nodded.

"Let's just go back to the suite; Luke will want me to be ready soon."

I rose and offered her my hand. She took it and I squeezed a bit. She returned the squeeze and walked to the door.

*****

Four days later I followed Emma into the lift, it was almost midnight and the past days had been packed with social events, interviews, appearances and everything else that came with being a star in a new blockbuster. As usual Emma had shown her broad smile at each of the events, but I had noticed her energy draining away as she was being lived by events. As we ascended to her suite I checked the upcoming scheduled events. I noticed Emma would have a night off two days from now. As we entered the suite I busied myself with making our regular evening drink and Emma changed into her night attire. Her regular rugby jersey combined with a comfortable robe, accidentally the same she had worn to the spa a few days earlier.

We sat down on the couch and I started rubbing her feet as per usual. She sipped from the rum-coke and sighed as she closed her eyes.

"You have an evening off the day after tomorrow Emma" I started.

"And?" she replied while hiding her yawn behind her hand.

"I was thinking you could call a friend and invite her to dinner." I suggested.

"And where would we go? Here in the suite? Again staying cooped up inside?" Emma's voice sounded almost like a whine. It was high time she got some time off to recharge the batteries.

"I know a pub not too far from here. It's dark, there are several more or less hidden booths where you could sit and have a quiet meal. If I place myself correctly nobody would even be able to see you. I'm sure I can clear it with Luke."

She looked up at me and for the first time in two days her eyes lit up.

"That would be very nice, Pete." Emma grabbed her phone and started to text immediately.

I continued to rub her feet as she finalized the details with whomever she was texting.

"Bonnie will be here around 7." Emma said finally.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Bonnie Wright, I'm sure you know her. She plays the role of Ginny. You met her at the dinner some days ago." Emma replied.

I nodded but my face clearly depicted my questions for explanation.

"I already said we had gotten quite close, didn't I?"

"Should I be worried, is she a lesbian?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I think she's bi to be honest. I don't even know if she has any experience at all being with a woman, or any experience at all for that matter. Perhaps we can figure that out the day after tomorrow?" Emma said and winked at me. "We did some minor stuff together already, but nothing serious."

"Would you like it if she played along with our game?"

Emma just smiled before answering. "Wouldn't you?"

"Great, I'll make sure we get a table." I took a sip from my drink as Emma did the same. "There's something else I want to talk to you about."

Emma got a frown on her face.

"Should I be worried?" She asked.

I shook my head and grabbed my own phone opening the email concerning the wedding in Belgium in a few weeks.

"I've been invited to a friend's wedding in a few weeks. I haven't seen him or the rest of the gang in almost 10 years. And I wanted to know if I could get the time off to go to the stag night and wedding."

"Where is the wedding?" Emma asked as she sipped from her drink again.

"Belgium. The stag night is in two weeks, Saturday starting at noon until Sunday morning. The wedding is two weeks later."

"Belgium?"

"I was born there remember? I only left Belgium after I had gotten my degree and began to work as a bodyguard."

"What's the plan for the stag night?" Emma asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm sure I can get the details if needed. But I assume it's something silly during the day, followed by dinner, drinks and going to a club where we meet the girls."

Emma placed her now empty glass back on the table and moved towards me. It was the first sign of anything but professional contact we had had in four days. She snuggled against me and I lifted my arm to embrace her.

"I'm sure we can arrange something in my schedule." Emma asked as she placed her head on my shoulder.

I wasn't entirely sure if what she was saying was what I hoped she was saying, but given the carnal pleasures in which we had indulged ourselves the past week, I decided to take the risk.

"Emma, would you like to come with me to the wedding?"

I felt more than I say Emma smile. She inhaled deeply as she snuggled closer to me.

"What do you mean?" She asked, clearly fishing for something.

"I mean, would you, Emma Watson, like to come with me to a wedding as my date?"

Emma sighed and moved so she could look me in the eye.

"Pete, I would love to be your date for that wedding." Emma's smile was as lively as it had been. "On one condition though."

I raised my eyebrows but kept silent.

"I want to come with you to that club."

"I see." I answered, a bit worried about security in a club. "How about I check where we will be going and make sure I can guarantee your safety there and the absence of any nosy reporters."

I already started thinking about how I would arrange safety measures when something else hit me.

"Wait..." and I looked back at Emma. "Are you willing to let other see that we have something else going on besides a working professional relationship?"

"It's what I wanted to say the other day in the spa, Pete. It's been a long time since I have felt this good and safe with somebody. I don't know how I would describe my feelings for you, but they go way beyond bodyguard and client... And no, I don't want to start singing 'I will always love you' or something, but..." Emma just sat there looking at me for a second.

"Yeah, I'm willing to go there and let those people know we have something extra. Just don't let Luke know, ok? He'll start whining about press releases and an arranged paparazzi photograph or something."

I grinned like a 16-year old boy who just got told by the most gorgeous girl in class that she likes him. I grabbed Emma rather forcefully and pressed my lips against hers. She squeaked for a second before reciprocating my kiss.

"I'll get started on the arrangements," I said as I released her but didn't get further as Emma jumped me and gave me kiss back. Before things could get heated I pushed her away and informed her that the next day would be packed and she needed her sleep.

"Spoilsport!" and she stuck out her tongue at me before moving to her bedroom.

I replied to the email asking for a telephone number so I could call and arrange details. I mentioned I would bring a date, but didn't say anything about her identity. I received an answer almost immediately with his phone number. I dialled.

"" (translated from Dutch)

""

""

We spoke for about five minutes before we got to the details of the stag night. It seemed we would be doing a paintball thing, followed by a 'cantus' after which we would have dinner at a decent restaurant. The club we would be going to would be the club owned by Frank, the groom to be. I immediately felt a whole lot better. I knew Frank to be a stand-up guy and I was sure I could come to some arrangement with him regarding security. If I remembered correctly the club was called the 'Vampire Lounge' and was known for a couple of good things: large secluded booths, very good music and discreet waiters.

As I finished my call with Tim, Emma peeked out of her bedroom.

"Pete?" I looked up at Emma's voice.

"Would you... I would like it if you slept with me. Just sleep I promise!"

I chuckled and nodded. I disrobed and took a very quick shower and less than ten minutes later we lay in bed together. I only had my boxers on and Emma was only clad in the rugby jersey, but for now cuddling seemed to be the only thing on her mind. I didn't mind and explained to her the details about stag night.

The next day as Emma was doing her eleventeenth interview I made arrangements to sleep in a very decent hotel not too far from the Vampire Lounge club. I made the reservation under my name to ensure discretion.

*****

"Pete, I'm going to take a bath now." Emma called from her room. It was around five in the afternoon and at seven Bonnie was supposed to show up and we would be going out together.

"All right Em," I responded before going back to my reading.

A minute later I was again interrupted as the phone rang.

"Hello, this is Pete."

"Hello sir, this is the reception. We have a visitor here to see you."

"I'm not really expecting anyone, did he give a name?" I asked.

"She says she's called Bonnie and she wants to talk to you in private."

"I'll come down, please offer her something to drink."

"Will do sir, have a nice day!"

I turned towards Emma's room as I wondered why Bonnie had come so early. And she wanted to talk to me?

I informed Emma I would be going down for a bit to take care of some stuff. If Bonnie wanted to talk to me in private, I gathered she didn't want Emma to know about it. I informed Emma I would be locking the suite's door so she wouldn't be bothered.

As I entered the bar I didn't see anyone at first. The bartender however noticed me and pointed towards the farthest corner from the door. I ordered a diet coke and made my way over to Bonnie, who had apparently died her hair fiery red. It made her look radiant. Her hair framed her pale face, giving her an almost angelic appearance. Her blue eyes captured the light from one of the spots around her and they sparkled, only augmenting her radiance. No real detectable make-up and she was still wearing her coat buttoned up almost to her chin. She looked rather lovely I had to admit.

"Hey Bonnie," I said softly as I approached her. "May I?" I indicated the spot next to her.

"Please, and thank you for seeing me." She replied.

"No problem. What can I do for you?"

Bonnie blushed and took a big swig from her drink. I noticed she had ordered a rum and coke.

"Well ehm," Bonnie almost stuttered as she began to speak. "Look, if I may a complete fool of myself here, would you please, PLEASE don't tell Emma about this?"

She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure Bonnie, as long as it doesn't bring any danger or problems for Emma, I'll be discreet."

Bonnie swallowed again, took a deep breath and another swig from her drink. I noticed it was almost empty so I waved to the bartender to get her another. The bartender had just placed my own drink on a tray and swiftly started to prepare another drink for Bonnie.

"I have been thinking about the other night," Bonnie started, staring at her glass. "The way Emma was behaving, what happened in the hallway to the restrooms and most of all what you said to me."

She looked up at me but I kept silent. Trying not to disclose my thoughts though I was beginning to get an idea of where this was going.

"You asked me something there," Bonnie said still looking at me, "'Perhaps you would like to play along, Miss Wright?' you said."

I nodded and made a non-committing affirmative sound.

"And Emma seemed to be following some sort of command you had given her..." Bonnie's voice faltered and she took another swig from her drink, finishing it. The next words came out in a rush, as if she desperately wanted to say them, but feared she would lose the nerve to do so.

"I think Emma and you are playing some sort of game where she obeys you and you command her."

Bonnie looked at me and I just raised my eyebrows, challenging her to continue.

She started to talk again but was interrupted by the arrival of our drinks. I thanked the bartender who gave us a bit of a funny look but said nothing. I took a sip and Bonnie just twirled her straw around for a second until the bartender had retreated behind the bar.

"Look, I just know Emma is loving it. The way she radiated pleasure, the way she talks about this new guy she met... I know it's you, it has to be!"

"What's your point, Bonnie?" I asked softly.

"My point? I guess, I... I want in, Sir." The way she spoke the word "Sir", clearly capitalizing it, told me she really did have a pretty good idea of what was going on between Emma and me. I thought back to my conversation with Emma about Bonnie we had two days ago and smiled inwardly, trying hard not to let it show on my face.

"You want in," I spoke looking into her eyes.

"If that's ok with you and Emma," Bonnie looked back at me.

"Why?"

"Because... I'm like her I guess. I love Emma, not like a lover. I mean, like a lover, but... I want her, I mean I love to get... aaagh why is this so hard?"

I chuckled softly which earned me a stomp on my arm from Bonnie.

"Don't you mock me!" She spoke fiercely.

I held up my hands in a defensive manner.

"Can we speak frankly to each other for a second?" I asked.

"Haven't I been frank enough yet?" She asked, clearly embarrassed.

"Good point I guess." I answered. "Look, what Emma and I have is something that is based on trust. Complete trust and honesty. IF we allow you to join in, you will have to obey the exact same rules as Emma does. You would be on the same level as she is when we are playing. Would you be willing to accept these terms?"

"What level are you talking about? And what rules?" Bonnie asked with a questioning look in her eyes.

"I assume your discretion is assured as well in this?" I asked.

"Obviously."

"Whenever I address Emma as 'Miss Watson', it means I want to start playing the game. She can start it as well by addressing me as 'Sir', just like you did earlier."

She nodded and wanted to talk, but I held up my hand indicating I wanted to talk some more.

"When the game is on, it's rather simple. She does exactly what I tell her to. Down to the letter. If she doesn't obey or breaks any of my commands, I get to punish her. She has a safe word she can use to stop the game at any time, or she calls me 'Pete' again, which indicates she wants a temporary relief from the game." I continue talking, looking at her face for any sign indicating she's not comfortable with this. "We have agreed that I don't give her any commands that endanger her image or social status. And any situation that involves others is discussed beforehand."

I notice Bonnie's eyes glaze over for a second and her hand falls in her lap. She tries to discreetly adjust her coat but I notice that all she's doing is actually rubbing her breast a bit with her arm and with her hand in her lap she presses down on her mound.

"Miss Wright, you really want in, don't you?" I ask, switching to my Voice.

She shivers as I talk to her like this and doesn't look at me when she answers in a hoarse voice.

"God yes, Sir, please."

"Bonnie, I need an answer though." I switched back to my regular voice which made her look up at me. "Do you agree to follow the same rules? Do you agree to be put on the same level as Emma when we are playing? Do you agree to follow my commands the same way Emma does?"

"When can we start?" she asks in response. A broad grin appears on her face and her eyes shine in anticipation.

I laugh out loud as I enjoy the eagerness this redhead displays.

"Eager aren't you?" I say. "Is that way you are rubbing your pussy right now?"

She blushes as she yanks her hand up from between her legs.

I take another drink from my coke as she does the same from her own drink.

"Do you have anything you really don't want to do?" I ask.

"Well, I don't have all that much experience besides the regular stuff to be honest."

"Have you given a blowjob?"

She blushes at the directness of my question but nods just the same.

"Swallowed?"

Another nod.

"Anal?"

"Never done it before, but I did like it when Emma played with my bottom. I also love to stick a finger up my ass when I masturbate though."

I didn't expect this response so my eyes widen just a bit. She giggles.

"What else have you done with Emma?"

"Nothing much to be honest, she just caressed my bottom as we lay naked next to each other."

"I guess we have some things to start with," I finish my coke. "Are you comfortable with using toys?"

"I haven't had a boyfriend in quite some time, so yes, I do know how to use toys."

"Good. We'll go up to Emma's suite now and I'll show you what toys you will be using tonight."

She looks up at me, a bit startled at my words.

"Tonight?" Her voice cracks a bit as she poses the question.

"Why not?" I ask innocently.

"I guess..."

"You are going to seduce Emma tonight, Miss Wright." I state as I switch to my Voice once again. "Emma will be our toy to play with and if you're a good girl I'll even let you cum tonight as well."

"Yes Sir," Bonnie answers.

"Let's go upstairs then."

We make our way to Emma's suite and once I open the door I let Bonnie in. She takes off her coat and I can finally appreciate what she's wearing.

A black dress, open back, close fitting around her figure and the colour of her hair is a nice contrast with the black dress. Her dress has two slim shoulder straps that go down to broaden over her breasts. She's not wearing a bra and I can see her nipples poking through the fabric of her dress.

Clubsoda79
Clubsoda79
126 Followers