Guarding Tiffany Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and Tiffany share their younger cousin.
6.1k words
4.71
178k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 10/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison

The Spring seemed to last forever for Tiffany and me, wrapped up as we were with one another. Since coming to live with me, my beautiful cousin had become extremely confident and comfortable in her skin, and we grew closer every day.

After a month or so, Tiff began to forego getting dressed in the mornings. She spent the greater part of each day in nothing but her pink tennis shoes, her golden skin glowing in the sun. I had a wonderful time watching her, and sometimes joining her in a little nudism. We made love wherever and whenever the urge struck us, and, after a while, there wasn't a surface on the whole property that hadn't felt us fucking on top of it. All in all, it was a great Spring.

As summer approached, however, I started getting frantic calls from clients. I had never considered myself indespensible to my profession, but suddenly everyone else seemed to think so. I learned that, during my voluntary leave of absence to spend time with Tiffany, rumors of my horrible death had been widely circulated in the boardrooms. I'd known all season that I'd have to go back to work eventually, and I wondered what Tiff would think of that. I doubted she'd want to be alone while I was away.

I decided to ask her about it when she was most malleable. So, one morning, after our usual a.m. fuckfest, I mentioned it.

"I have to be getting back to work soon," I said simply, cradling her young, nude body in my arms.

She turned her head, locking her big blue eyes on me. "What does that mean, Jake?" she asked, a little touch of fright and apprehension playing across her face.

"That's up to you," I said. "I don't think you can come with me; I'd be in meetings all day, and exhausted at night. You'd be bored to tears."

She nodded. "What if I stayed here and waited for you? I mean, how long are you gonna be gone?"

I smiled. "No more than a week at a time," I said. "But that'll be a long time for you to be here alone." I kissed her bare shoulder affectionately. "Maybe you can go stay with your mom for a week now and then."

"Hell no," she snorted. "I'm never going back there. I love this place." She had fallen in love with my stretch of land out in the country. It was quiet, secluded, and private, and there was no one to disturb us should we decide to go on a naked romp in the woods.

"Well," I sighed. "What do you suggest, then?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, a heartbreaking worried look on her round, pretty face. "What if I invite somebody else to stay here with me...you know, while you're gone."

I didn't like that idea at all. I doubted we'd be able to find anyone who would agree to come stay with a couple of copulating cousins. "I don't know," I said.

She read my mind, as she often did. "Well, we wouldn't be fucking when you're not here, now, would we? How would anybody know?"

It was a good point. "Who did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I know just the person who would love this place. 'Specially the quiet and all that." She grinned mischievously. "Madison."

Madison. Ah, Madison.

Madison had always been a mystery to me. She was another of my cousins, a young, nubile woman who was quite the opposite of Tiffany, the cousin I'd fallen in love with. Tiff was a tiger, all energy and activity, while Madison was a mouse, quiet and refined, almost snobby-seeming at times. Where Tiffany wanted everyone to notice her, Madison had seemed, all her life, to want nothing more than to become invisible. It had worked for me, because I'd never really developed a relationship with the girl, figuring it would be best to respect her obvious desire for her own company alone.

Unfortunately for poor Madison, her mother was Colombian, my uncle's trophy wife from an extended visit to South America. Most of the older members of my family, a band of true Southern rednecks, had dismissed both Madison and her mother out of hand, as "Damn Mexicans." I'd always loved Aunt Luisa, and never had any problems with the quiet Madison, but I had no doubt that the disdain of these few family members had been a hard blow to Maidson's self-confidence over the years. It was obvious that this was greatly responsible for her reserved, quiet, sheepish nature.

I knew there had been a time, almost a year ago, just before Madison had graduated high school, that she and Tiff had forged a small bond. I always supposed that Madison, or "Maddy" as she had come to be known in the family, saw Tiffany as an older-sister figure. I had always supposed they hadn't remained very close, but it was now becoming obvious that they had kept at least some of the bond they'd created back then.

"I didn't know you got along that well with Madison," I said.

Tiffany smiled again. "Well, we mostly stay in touch on the phone nowadays. I couldn't ever get her to come clubbing with me back when we hung out, so I suppose she felt like I was all dissing her." She scratched her bare tummy.

"Do you think she'll want to come visit?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Tiffany said. "She'll love this place. I'll teach her how to live off the land." She giggled.

"Alright," I said. "But we have to be very careful. The last thing I need is for Madison to broadcast our relationship to the whole family."

"She won't," Tiff promised. "She never fucking says anything about anything."

Several days passed, and I eventually set up a job in Oklahoma. As I waited in line at the terminal, I felt very uneasy about the whole Madison situation. I didn't know Madison well enough to trust her with a secret, and I certainly didn't trust Tiffany to keep her pretty little mouth shut about anything. Oh well, I thought. It'll happen the way it'll happen.

The following week was grueling. I worked on code and layout for twelve hours a day, and spent the rest in a hotel room, sleeping off the exhaustion. I was so busy that I forgot about my worries about Tiffany and Madison, and I didn't even call home until the night before I was scheduled to fly back.

Tiffany answered. "Jake's Party Ranch," she said.

I laughed. "Good one. How's everything?"

"Oh, hi, Jake," she said. I could tell she was fighting the delight in her voice, trying to sound more distant that she'd like. "Everything's goin' great! Madison's here."

"Are you guys getting along?" I asked. I lay back on the hard hotel bed as waves of longing suddenly washed over me. God, how I had missed this girl.

"Oh yeah," she said. "We're baking you a 'welcome back' cake. I might even put some of my 'special sauce' on it." She giggled.

"Just..um...be careful," I said. She knew I was worried, and was teasing me.

"We will," she answered. "So, I'll meet you at the terminal tomorrow at three, right?"

"Actually," I said, "I'll still have the rental for a couple more days, so I'll just drive myself back. You two just be ready with that cake when I get there."

"Alrightey then," she said. "See ya later, cuz."

"See ya. Say 'hi' to Maddy for me."

Although the plane flight back was a bore, once I was on the road and nearing my sanctuary, I felt a surge of energy. I had a hard-on the whole drive, thinking about Tiffany and how great it would be to see her, smell her, touch her again. The whole drive home was plagued by traffic tie-ups and detours, so that I didn't even make it back until nearly midnight.

When I pulled into the drive, there was no one there to greet me. Madison's car, a small black two-door, was parked askew on the front lawn. I could see a few dim lights on inside the rustic house, but there was no activity, only silence. As I got out of the car, climbed the porch stairs, and pushed open the door, I still heard no activity.

Only a few bulbs were burning. I searched the kitchen first, then the hallways, and then the bedrooms. I finally came to the den, and thought I heard breathing. I stopped, listening. Yes, there was definitely soft, rhythmic breathing coming from the couch. I pulled back the den curtains, letting a little moonlight into the room, and slowly approached the back of the couch. As I peered over, I saw a sight that almost made my knees buckle.

There lay Tiffany, naked as always, curled up on the soft cushioning of the couch. Snuggled against her was the thin body of Madison, also naked. They cradled one another's nude bodies, sleeping peacefully.

I stood over them for several long minutes, amazed. It was the first time I'd seen Madison's bare body, and I had never imagined it looked so good. She was smaller than Tiffany, with a slender frame and full, perky breasts. Her hair was long enough to reach to the small of her back, and her skin was a very light brown, a feature that stood out in stark contrast to the pinkness of Tiff's body. Madison's face, resting only a fraction of an inch from her cousin's, was round and freckled brown, and her pouty lips were made all the more sexy by the very slight overbite that made her always seem to be preparing to be kissed. Although I'd never had the same feelings for Maddy as I had for Tiffany, I couldn't, as a man, stop myself from enjoying the sight of her.

After savoring the view, I came around to the front of the couch and knelt down beside them. The moonlight fell on their intertwined bodies, and I could see traces of moisture glistening on their thighs. They had definitely been having a good time together.

I slowly slid my arms beneath Tiffany's body, lifting her gently from the couch, and away from Madison's embrace. Madison stirred only slightly, but didn't wake. I carried the still sleeping Tiff to our bedroom, and lay her gently onto the bed. She immediately curled up, perhaps unconsciously recognizing the familiar feel and smell of the sheets.

I went back into the den, this time sliding my arms under Madison and lifting her up. She was a little lighter than the other one, and I carried her easily. I lay her on the bed beside Tiffany. She immediately wriggled over to snuggle with her older cousin, still asleep.

Undressing, I slid into bed next to Madison. I wrapped an arm around her slender waist, relishing the softness of her bare tummy, and snuggled up to her, her back to me. My dick was as rock-hard as ever, and I carefully nestled it between Madison's ass cheeks. I didn't go to sleep-- couldn't go to sleep-- for a long time that night.

When the light of morning came streaming through the bedroom windows, I awoke. I would have been tempted to call the previous night a dream, but the long black hair in my face and mouth and the warmth of a pair of buttocks cradling my cock was enough to convince me it had been very real. I opened my eyes, brushing Madison's wild hair out of my face, and propped myself up on one elbow. Tiffany and Madison were still asleep, still cuddling as they had been the night before. I didn't wake them just yet, but instead took in the sight once again.

My cock was going crazy with desire. I started to move my hips slowly, sliding my meat along the groove of Madison's naked little ass, allowing myself longer strokes each time. Her soft skin was heavenly against my hardness, and I couldn't help but put my arms around her, cupping one hand on her left breast, and caressing her tuft of pubic hair with the other. All the while, I kept humping her perfect little butt.

A whole week's pent-up sexual frustration was begging to be released all over that butt, and it was all I could do to keep myself from cumming within the first few minutes. I finally realized I was going beyond my limits, and pulled away from Madison, rolling over to the other side of the bed, panting and groaning. I had to get away from these girls, had to get relief.

I got out of bed and padded quietly down the hall to the bathroom. I started the shower, making sure it was nice and cold, and stepped in. The cool water was refreshing and invigorating, though it only made a small dent in my sexual desire. As soon as I'd stepped out to towel off, my cock surged to life again. I dried myself and put on a pair of briefs and some jeans, tucking my guy snugly into the fabric.

Not wanting to face temptation again, I avoided the bedroom, instead brewing myself a cup of coffee and stepping out on the back porch to enjoy the morning air. But my thoughts lingered on Tiffany and Madison.

What had happened the night before? Technically, I supposed, I had been cheated on. And was that the first time they'd done it? Perhaps they'd been sexing it up all week. Despite all the questions swirling in my head, I couldn't bring myself to feel offended or slighted or angry. Somehow, it seemed only natural that two beautiful, sexy girls like that would eventually let their curiosity get the best of them. But how did I fit into the picture? Or did I?

As I stood there, wondering about the whole situation, I heard the screen door creak behind me. I turned to see Tiffany, swathed in a bedsheet, step out onto the porch. She smiled sleepily and hugged me from behind.

"I'm so glad you're back, baby," she cooed.

I stroked her forearms lovingly. "It's good to be back."

"I guess...I guess you saw what happened last night."

I nodded.

"Are you okay with it?" she asked. "I mean, we were just bored an' horny."

"I'm okay with it," I admitted. "As long as I don't have to compete with her."

"No, no, no," Tiffany said. "She's hot, and I like her, but it's not like it is between you and me. I just thought...you know...we could show her a good time while she's here."

"We?" I asked. "Is that an invitation?"

"Hell yeah," Tiffany said. "I asked her about it already. She's a real horndog underneath." She giggled.

"In that case," I said, "I'm ready to start now."

Tiffany took my hand and led me inside. As we headed down the hall toward the bedroom, she shrugged off the bedsheet, revealing her curvaceous nude body to me once again. When we reached the bedroom, she crawled onto the bed next to Madison's sleeping form, snuggling up to her again and nuzzling her neck and ear.

I shed my jeans and briefs, freeing my aching cock once again. I lay down, snuggling with Maddy as I had the night before, though she was lying on her back, making her butt inaccessible to me. I could, however, get a better view of her fit little body, especially the patch of black pubic fuzz that I'd only felt until then.

I placed a hand on Maddy's ribcage, just below her left breast. Her skin was baby soft, just like her cousin's, and she seemed to radiate warmth. I kissed her bare shoulder, moving along its cap toward her collarbone. I could barely hear the rhythm of her breath increase, though she slept on, or pretended to. I moved my hand up and cupped her naked breast. It fit perfectly in my palm, and the tiny brown nipple hardened immediately as I gently tweaked it.

"She's so sexy," Tiffany observed, kissing her on the cheek. I noticed her hand moving slowly down between Madison's thighs, gently caressing her young pussy.

This was driving me crazy. I pressed my dick against Madison's thigh and kept kissing along the base of her neck. After a while, I moved slowly down, kissing my way to her uncovered right breast. As I licked all around her nipple, it also hardened almost immediately. I took it into my mouth, sucking gently.

Tiff wasn't about to be upstaged. She took my wrist with her free hand and removed my palm from Maddy's other boob. She took the other nipple into her mouth, and we worshipped our young cousin's beautiful tits together.

Madison moaned in her sleep, spreading her thighs wide, revealing her bare pussy, an island of pink surrounded by an ocean of tanned skin. Tiffany's fingers played across the naked lips and clit, urging Madison to moan and whimper more enthusiastically with each passing moment.

After a few minutes of this teasing, I released the nipple, giving it one last lick, and leaned over toward Tiffany. She did the same, leaning over her cousin's bare body, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. We lingered on one another's lips for a long time, enjoying the sensations we'd been denied for more than a week now.

When we finally broke the kiss, we looked back down at Madison She stared back up at us, her big brown doe eyes wide with excitement and nervousness, now fully awake.

"Good mornin', sweetie," Tiff whispered, kissing her on the forehead. Madison smiled and looked at me expectantly.

I smiled down at her. "Good morning from me, too," I said, kissing her on exactly the same spot, softly stroking her side.

Seeing that I wasn't angry, Madison's nervousness melted away, and she smiled a sunny smile that was just heavenly. She wriggled against Tiffany's probing fingers and sighed with desire. "Good morning," she cooed happily.

"We want to make love to you, Maddy," I said. "Are you okay with that?"

She nodded eagerly. "Uh huh," she breathed, though there was still a trace of uncertainty in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothin'," she said.

"Come on," Tiffany urged. "We're all family here. We're not going to be offended or anything." She kissed her forehead again.

A trace of red rose on the edges of Madison's cheeks. "I've never, um...had one in me," she said, the blush deepening with every word.

"You've never had sex with a guy?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No way," Tiffany chuckled. "You're tellin' me no guy has ever wanted a piece of this little puss-puss?" She stroked Madison's crotch again, gently. Madison shook her head again.

"Do you want to try it?" I asked. It would be heavenly to fuck this beautiful girl, but if she was uncomfortable with the idea, well, there were other ways for us to enjoy ourselves.

"Yeah," she said. "I wanna try it."

I smiled at her, then at Tiff. We would have to take it easy on our cousin, inexperienced as she was, but we both relished the idea of deflowering her.

Tiff smiled back. "Jake," she said. "You have got to taste this pussy."

I nodded, sliding off the bed, kneeling at the foot. I took Madison by the hips and pulled her toward me. She spread her slender legs wide, presenting her nineteen-year-old pussy to me in all its glistening wet glory.

I lunged for it, taking the dangling pink lips of her naked cunt into my mouth, slobbering and suckling on them furiously. The tangy taste of her juices was intoxicating, and the smell of her excitement was much the same as the scent of Tiffany's pussy when aroused. I licked and slurped and sucked, unable to contain my desire to taste every inch of this perfect pussy.

As soon as I began, Madison was squirming. She made little gasping sounds that grew louder and more urgent as the minutes passed. As I buried my face deep between her thighs, she began to whimper and moan. Now and then, as my tongue tickled her clit, she would let out a piercing staccato shriek, then return to whimpering and gasping again. She started to suck her thumb.

Tiffany wasn't idle during this time, returning her attentions to Madison's tits, licking the nipples and all around the underside of her cousin's perfect breasts, urging her to even greater heights of excitement. If Madison had never been fucked before, Tiffany and I were certainly getting her off to a good start.

As more and more pussy juice flowed out of Maddy's hole, I pressed a finger against her opening, applying gentle pressure against it. It resisted my penetration, promising of tightness to come. I pressed with steadily increasing force, eliciting a sharp squeak of pain and pleasure from my young cousin.

Finally, I broke through, and my finger slid into her slick little hole. I started to finger fuck her slowly, teasing her naked clit with my tongue all the while. She wailed, awash with sexual pleasure. Her juices began to drip down my finger and off my knuckles, onto the bed.

"Look at this, Tiff," I said. "She's dripping wet."

Tiffany quickly squirmed off the bed, coming to kneel close beside me, pressing her warm naked body against mine. She pulled my finger from Madison's hole, eliciting a squeak of protest from her, and began to suck the warm moisture from the finger. "Mmm," she moaned, savoring the taste of her younger cousin. Her smiling blue eyes locked onto mine, and we kissed, sharing Maddy's flavor.

12